All Comments on 'Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 05'

by GoreanMaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie12 months ago

I keep waiting for a letdown, but the chapters keep shining.

EssEssCehEssEssCeh12 months ago

Be careful about the "everybody and their grandma are into it"- trap.

Jenn has urgings... okay. Terryn might be really open-minded, I buy that too... just be carefull that in the end each and every named and unnamed character is into gorean BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I cannot think of one constructive comment to make. The story is a classic.

GoreanMasterGoreanMaster12 months agoAuthor

To EssEssCeh - Noted and agree. Not for everyone. In fact I am not into every aspect of the Gorean culture myself. We are fulfilling Jenn's deepest needs and desires which, over the years, I have learned are much more common than I realized. I have always had a fascination with women's fantasies and writing about them, or more.

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Though you can tell there are two different writers, they meld so seamlessly. Two minds together with one vision though from opposing viewpoints. Great writing. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really enjoying it. Please don't stop half way through like so many writers here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoreanMaster@GoreanMaster
Just an older but open minded man with a little bit of a wild side perhaps. I have written poems and stories both short and long, mild to wild. My co-author for some of the longer stories was an Asian co-ed when we began writing together. There are many Gorean references in wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES