Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How were your classes, slave?" she asked, and not quietly.

My heart sunk. Mr. Hyde! "Fine, and yours, Mistress?" I responded with a smile. Teryn smiled back. I hated this, not knowing.

"May I ask a question? About us," I decided to venture into the unknown. Nothing ventured, blah blah blah.

"Sure, but should we get some lunch first? Your treat, right?"

"Yea, sure. What do you want?"

"How about a chicken salad, bottle of water, and an apple?"

"Sure, ok, back in a few," and I left, my stomach dancing with butterflies.

I just didn't feel much like eating. I got Teryn her requests, and got a banana and nachos for me. Potassium and junk food, what a mix.

When I sat down, Teryn said, "Thanks, now you were saying?"

I slumped into the chair. "Are you Teryn or Mistress?"

"What do you want me to be?"

I didn't expect that. I hadn't been making decisions for several days now. Others had been deciding and dictating everything. I was richer, and yet poorer in confidence and self-worth. "I'm not sure. Can Teryn respond for Mistress?" I smiled, playing word games.

"Haha, yes, I believe she can."

"Then, Teryn," I paused. "Then, please help me. I don't know what's happening. I used to be in control, but now it is like being on a fast moving river. Not only have I no control, I don't even know what is around the next bend."

"Is that bad?"

"Well, no, I guess not." Already the conversation was getting away from me. I was the one responding, admitting my uncertainty.

"Then why worry. It is obvious you love all that is happening, and think of all the money you are making. You trust Master and Joel, do you trust me?"

"That's the thing. I never know from one minute to the next who you will be, roomie or Mistress."

"Why does that upset you? Can't I be both and give you and us what we both seem to enjoy?"

"Yeah, I guess so..."

"Then stop worrying, slave, just enjoy the ride." She reached across to take one of the chips from my box and returning to her salad, indicated the conversation was over. And for now my role was 'slave,' until further notice. I had learned nothing.

Teryn had only eaten part of her salad when she said we need to get going. She grabbed her apple and water, I tossed the rest of her salad and my chips, and we headed off campus. "No more buses, right slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Just before arriving at a taxi stand, right along Westwood Blvd, she stopped in the shadow of a flower shop. "This is as good a time as any, right slave?" She was reaching into her bag and I knew my hours of 'freedom' were over. "You have the heels, right? Put them on, so we can practice. And then turn around, so I can finish your transformation."

"Can't we do it in a little less... "

"See, exactly what your problem is. You argue. Your tongue is good for licking and sucking pussy, but nothing else. Your tongue gets you in nothing but trouble, now do as I say and let's get moving."

I obeyed and soon the leather SLUT collar was locked to my neck, and my wrists and ankles were cuffed, a small padlock on each. People had passed us on the street and I could hear them whisper and read their minds. "Flick out your nose ring." Reluctantly I did. A car, waiting for the traffic to advance, honked. I looked over and he was all smiles. He gave me a thumbs up. I just turned away.

"That is totally rude, slave!" Teryn responded. "He likes what he sees. Turn your back to him and bend at the waist, quickly, before the traffic moves."

I was shocked. "But..."

"Now, slave, or I will whip your thighs and give him an even better show!" I turned to the flower shop and bent over, flashing him my ass. I was horrified, as several cars started honking.

I was about to beg Teryn to let me stand, when suddenly the door to the flower shop opened, and an Asian woman, maybe 40, started screaming at us. How much worse could this get? I stood upright, as the shop owner screamed, "Get out of here, you fucking whores, or I'll call the police!"

Teryn immediately replied, "I'm very sorry, ma'am, I just cannot control this slut. Please forgive her." While she spoke, she attached the leash to my collar, and quickly pulled me away from the scene. By now there was a cacophony of horns honking at us. I wanted to curl up in a fetal position and die.

We were near the end of the block, so Teryn led me around the corner and out of the spotlight. She was walking quickly, and I could barely keep up in my heels. I wanted to cry out for mercy, but held my tongue.

I stood defeated and panting next to her, as she tried to spy a taxi. "Straighten up and stand proudly, slave. You are embarrassing me again. Back straight, thrust out your tits," all the while scanning the street. Finally she saw a taxi and he stopped. We got in the back seat, Teryn first, and I followed with the tug of the leash. "Sit on your skirt, slut. We don't want to get the seat wet, do we?" I couldn't believe she said that in front of the driver. I'm not even sure he understood what she was saying, but that didn't matter.

Ten minutes later we arrived at Prix Chic. I was in dread, knowing that Joel and Teryn had concocted something yesterday and Master approved.

We entered the shop, Mistress leading her slave. Teryn took a seat and flicking the leash over my shoulder, ordered me to walk around the shop, emphasizing my steps and posture. A minute later, Joel stood in the doorway. I stopped, but he said, "Keep going, I'm enjoying the moment. Hi Teryn."

"Hey, Joel. I'm so looking forward to today. Slave, straighten your back, one foot in front of the other. Swing your ass, wiggle it like you are enticing a barracuda." So cruel. So embarrassing.

"Good, me too. Well, let's get going," and he stood aside for Teryn. I followed. "Room 5." I shuddered. Nothing good happens in #5.

When we entered the room, Joel spoke. "Strip slave, let's see how things are looking." I was acutely aware this was the first time he had called me 'slave.' "Take a seat, you know the routine."

Something had changed. He was no longer the polite and caring gentleman, except to Teryn. He treated me like a disobedient child, or a pet. It hurt.

I tilted my head back and he gave his approval to the septum piercing. He congratulated Teryn for replacing my nipple stretchers with the next larger size. He noted that the henna kef was somewhat darker today. And after all of that, he sniffed and declared, "Your slave is in heat," and joined Teryn in degrading laughter. I was mortified.

Looking at me, Joel said, "Stick out your tongue." I hesitated, but then obeyed, having fallen into my submissive role. He had snapped on a pair of latex gloves while speaking. He grabbed my tongue, twisted it left and right and up and down. "As we talked about yesterday, Teryn?" he asked. Teryn was standing right next to the chair.

He looked at me. "By now you know the plan. I am going to pierce your tongue and insert a barbell."

"No way, that is not the plan. You've already done enough. I'm getting out of here...noooooooooo!" While I twisted and protested, Teryn and Joel strapped my arms to the chair. I could not overpower them.

"Joel, let me talk to her. Can you give us a minute of privacy?"

"Ok, sure," and he pulled off the glove and walked out of the room.

"Teryn or Mistress, or whoever you are," I began, the moment he was gone. "You can't... "

"Listen, Jenn, just listen. It's going to happen, whether you like it or not, but this is my plan. It's not just you. When he finishes with you, he will do my tongue. We will be a matching pair, whether mistress and slave, or Jenn and Teryn, or you and me. We will be the hottest pair on campus and our love making will be just that much better."

I was listening; what choice did I have?

"But Teryn, this is so wrong. I am already unrecognizable to my mom. What will she say if she sees my tongue pierced? It will kill her!"

"Come on, Jenn, you know better than that. Once healed, these studs can be taken out at any time and put back in later. This is for us, hon. It's not Gorean, it's not your Master's idea, it's my idea. Us. You and me! Please don't fight it. I want it to happen, so it will happen. The only question is, do we have to strap your head and block open your mouth, or will you be brave?"

My eyes were watering. This was too much at once. Too much. I nodded my acceptance.

"Good girl," Teryn beamed. She called for Joel.

When he arrived, he asked, "Is she going to cooperate?" Again, ignoring me, going through Teryn.

"Yes, she is going to be a brave slave," she responded with a smile.

And so I did and 45 minutes later, we walked from the shop, both with a stud through our tongues. Mine was pink with white stripes, hers white with pink stripes. Teryn had removed my leash, but otherwise I was the same SLUT that walked in earlier.

We stood in front of the Prix Chic storefront sign and took a selfie, or I should say an usie, with our tongues sticking out, looking at each other, tongues nearly touching. We spent several minutes laughing at our speech, and complaining about the swelling. Teryn suggested some froyo to keep down the swelling, so we walked a block and did just that. After giving her the money for the purchase, I waited outside, facing away from the street, trying to avoid as much attention as possible.

When we finished, I offered to get us a taxi, if for no other reason than to avoid the street with my SLUT collar. Teryn said she wanted to walk, and let me take off the heels and put on my sandals. And so we walked to Master, and my next pay day.

***********************************

Joel called me when they left his shop and still got here way before they did. Nearly all the cast was present for my little surprise for Jenn. Well, it would be a surprise for Teryn as well, but first we had the business of the contract to discuss. There were several reasons I wanted her signature before taking her further or allowing her to watch and participate in everything that was happening with her roomie. I still didn't know enough about her to know if she could be completely trusted. Potential Dommes could be problematic as they had a very different mindset than the submissives that I usually worked with. Confrontations can arise which I didn't worry much about, but it was always nice to have some leverage of one form or another. Just in case.

Knock, knock

"Enter."

I let them both sit, then asked, "Ok, so what is new with you both. Slave, you first."

She didn't say anything at first, but then put out her tongue to show me her newest piercing. I wondered if she was hesitating to tell me what else had been going on, especially in Teryn's presence.

"Interesting. Be careful when you are sucking cock with that. Some men like the feel of the stud against them, but some may try to fuck your throat with it in, so make sure it is always secure so you don't accidentally swallow it. What else is new? And by the way. I am liking your haircut more and more. I can't wait to hear how your mom likes it."

Always good to put a little fear in her eyes.

She said, "Nothing else is new, Master."

"Oh come now. What about your nipples. I am sure Teryn added a new sleeve by now." She downcast her eyes, but opened her blouse so I could see."

"Very good. They will soon be ready for piercing." That made her look up at me in a hurry. Perhaps she had forgotten about that. Her eyes were a bit glassy, like she was trying not to cry.

"Teryn, how are things going from your perspective?"

First she stuck out her tongue for me to see her almost matching stud. I had to laugh at her excitement, which was so opposite from Jenn's right now. "Very nice. How is everything else working out between you? Is your new slave obeying?"

"She has no choice unless she wants Mom to know what she has been up to."

Blackmail wasn't too surprising. I have had to resort to it in the past, hence the fine print in my contracts. However, a long term relationship can't be based on that. I wondered if Teryn would actually go through with anything if her bluff was called. Not really my problem, but I had taken an interest in these two and hoped Jenn found everything she wanted in the end. Right now, even I wasn't sure exactly what that was, but it would be an interesting journey to observe.

"I see." Neither would glean my opinion of it from my few words.

"Teryn, we have business to discuss today. Slave. Go to the dressing room and wear the outfit you will find there. Then go to the studio. We have a big day ahead." This was an outfit she had worn before but today it was fitting garb for things about to happen.

"Yes, Master."

I could tell her heart was less into this and could only surmise it was because of Teryn, and me as well, after I blew off her plea the last time when she said I was just making her a slut. But this was a transition period for her. The newness and fun and games had quickly worn off. But she could not deny how everything was affecting her body. It constantly betrayed her. So the struggle between it and her mind had begun.

As she left the office, I turned to Teryn.

"Now tell me how things are going with you two."

"Well, sir. I am not sure. I think this is what she wants and I want to give her that. But the way I am treating her is so foreign to me. Sometimes I really enjoy it. Maybe too much. Sometimes I don't know if I am going too far. But since she is almost constantly wet, I am thinking I am doing the right things."

"Only natural for someone so inexperienced to be unsure. It is probably the most important thing for a dominant to be aware of the limits of their submissive. These can be pushed but never really exceeded. If you are really on that much of a different level then you both need to seek another partner. But there is so much you must learn yet and Jenn as well. So, are you ready to sign a contract like Jenn's so we can continue our search for what you both want?"

"You will be taking pictures of me too? To sell?"

"Yes, I will. As I mentioned before, your face will be altered if you wish, just like I wrote into Jenn's contract."

"Will you expect me to be nude and fucking and being fucked like Jenn."

"Nudity, definitely. Since you are dominant, then fucking a woman, Jenn is this case, will definitely happen and maybe others, too. Since I do not do femme domme over men then I see there will be less reason for you to fuck men, unless you want to or it's necessary for a particular movie. So I would say infrequently with men, but I won't say never. Why, do you have a problem with that? Don't tell me that you're a virgin, too? Things that go completely outside of what is contracted will usually be renegotiated. What you do with Jenn or anyone else will be photographed and filmed in detail of course."

"No, no problem with men and definitely not a virgin. It's just the whole porn star thing. Why can't I just watch and participate like last time?"

"Sorry, not possible. I really shouldn't have allowed you to be involved last time. Legalities, insurance, etc, etc. I have to be careful to follow the letter of the law in this business and I do. So being with her last time is as far as I will stretch that. It's contract or nothing. Sorry, but it has to be that way. Since Jenn has signed on before you got involved, she will continue under contract. It is up to you if you want to take this ride with her or not. This is going to be a big day for her. It would be great if you were there for her. Your choice. Besides. I see you as the more wild and crazy of the two of you. And Jenn had no problem with the contract."

I couldn't even imagine her not signing at that point as I pushed the contract in front of her and held up the pen. But I really didn't care either way. Better probably if she was not involved, but apparently Jenn wanted her to be or she wouldn't have told her about it.

She took the pen and signed after only reading about a paragraph. Very typical. So few people actually read a contract through.

"Excellent. I don't think you will be disappointed. Besides, if you want the necessary training this is the best and cheapest way for you. And I think that would be very beneficial for you and her long term. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I think so. To be the mistress that Jenn needs, I need to learn a lot."

"Exactly. But since she hasn't out and out rebelled yet, you must be doing ok so far. But remember, your control ends at my door. And now that you have signed up, you will follow my directions without question."

She hesitated just a fraction of a second longer, no doubt a fleeting last concern over what she had just gotten herself into.

"Yes sir, understood."

"Go to the dressing room and put on the outfit there marked for you, then come back here. Wear only what is in the box and nothing else. No bra and panties here ever. I can't really understand why a woman with your body would wear them anyway. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said as she got up and headed for the door.

I was acutely aware that she had just called me 'Master' for the first time though it was not a requirement. This may or may not be significant. Perhaps just a slip of the tongue, or could she be a switch? I had known three different types of women that term applied to. One that could be domme or sub to men or women, depending on the dominance or lack thereof of their partner. Another type was domme to women, but sub to men. And a more rare type was sub to women and dominant to men. There were many different facets of this lifestyle. Something for everyone. No matter. All things would be revealed, but I had to admit my curiosity was piqued.

As I was thinking, I was watching her change through the one way mirror. Beautiful. Oh, oh. I would have to let her know she needed to be smooth shaven before her next visit. I had noticed her trim yesterday, but had forgotten.

She returned shortly looking very native. I told her to turn slowly so I could absorb her look. Basically she was wearing a skirt of leather which was really just two triangles attached to a belt. Her crotch and ass were covered, but the side of her legs were bare to the belt. She wore gladiator sandals. Other than that, only a necklace. She was topless, and a little shy about it I could tell. Hmmmm. The necklace could have been worn long down between her breasts, but she had wrapped it around her neck enough times to make it a choker. Panther Women did both. I wondered. Was she subconsciously envious of Jenn's collar and even possibly her treatment? More food for thought. Collar envy? Nice term. I could be wrong.

"Very good. We have begun to stray from Jenn's Gorean fantasies and I knew that would be inevitable, but today is a special day for her as you will see. After today we will be able to explore many new things, but I want to really excite her little Gorean heart today."

"The costume you are wearing is that of a Panther Woman, from a tribe of outcast warrior women so fierce that even the men of Gor avoided them. They are made up of women that were either slaves or free women in the past, though any Panther Woman caught alone would be immediately put in bondage. You really should read those books. They will give you insight into what makes Jenn tick and what brought her to me."

I looked her over then squeezed one of her nipples. She gasped, which could have been just surprise, or more.

"Your nipples are nicely long. Jenn's are being stretched so they can be ringed and belled. You might want to think about that yourself. You would not need them stretched first. They seem already to beg for attention. I have seen that you appreciate Mistress Vanessa's piercings and tats. Yes. She is quite beautiful."

That made her blush, that I had caught her stealing envious looks of Vanessa.