Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 07

Story Info
A model in chains.
10.6k words
4.8
8k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

"Teryn."

"Mistress Teryn, right?"

Teryn and I were standing in front of the building, having just left Master's studio.

"Please, let's stop this charade. This is not what I want." I stood my ground, standing face to face. The leash hung from my neck to Teryn's hand. My hands were on my hip; enough of this!

"Charade? What charade, hon? Who is collared and cuffed, leashed, a nose ring and her nipples stretched by metal sleeves. This is you, hon, all you, and I am here to support you."

"Support me! Nothing that happened today had my approval. Nothing! And instead of helping me, you have made it worse."

"I don't see it that way, babe. I don't see it that way at all." While she spoke, she pulled my phone from her back pocket! I watched, wondering what she was up to. I could see her hitting speed dial. I hoped she wasn't calling Master. I wanted to go home and not suffer more humiliation.

"Hi, yes Mrs. Hu, just me calling to say hi. She's fine, acting her usual wild and forgettable self..." I tried to grab the phone, but she easily fended me off. Suddenly she turned on me, with an evil expression. Covering the phone, she whispered, "Unless you want your mom to see a number of very revealing pictures, you will instantly say 'I am your slave, Mistress.' Now," she hissed.

What choice did I have? I would have to resolve this later. "I am your slave, Mistress," I whispered.

"Yes, sorry, Jenn just walked in. Jenn, you haven't called your mom for days, so I did it for you," and she handed my phone to me.

"Hi Mom. Yes, sorry, Teryn is right. I have been so busy the past week, you know, with school and... yes, she is thoughtful... next weekend? Really, mom, this is the hardest time of the quarter."

For the next five minutes, I made excuses, alternated lifting one foot, then the other in frustration. The entire time Teryn stood there, holding my leash, with a smug look on her face. When I finally hung up, I was crestfallen. I couldn't let my mom hear what I was doing."

"I'll take that, until you demonstrate you meant what you said. And yes, you know I have your mom's number on mine and next time you will pay for your disobedience." I handed her my phone.

"Please, please don't do this to me?"

"You silly slut. I would bet anything that if I reached under your skirt, you would be wet as a noodle. Am I wrong?"

I did not respond.

Jerking on the leash, she said, "I asked you if I am wrong. Respond correctly, now!"

"No, you are not wrong, Mistress, but that is not really me. I can't control what my body does under stress."

"Right, sure. You are what you are, and I am going to enjoy every moment. Let's go, I'm hungry."

"Please, Mistress, at least remove the leash for now. Please, and let me flip up the nose ring."

"Let it not be said I don't have compassion for your condition. So pick one or the other. Leash or ring."

"Leash, please." The lesser of two evils.

Teryn jerked on the leash, and I staggered forward. "Respond correctly, slave."

"Please, Mistress, remove the leash."

She reached up and unhooked the leash. I actually felt free, yet I knew that anyone looking at me would think Goth or worse.

And just as suddenly, Teryn changed. From being cruel and heartless, she linked her arm in mine and we waltzed down the street together. "Let's find a nice restaurant and celebrate, ok?

It was my money I knew she would be spending, but I decided not to say anything. Maybe Teryn had had her fun and now we could get back to normal, though I certainly did not look normal. "Sure, Mistress."

"Oh, that's ok for now, Jenn. Let's set that aside until another time, ok?" A huge smile and I could not help echoing that smile.

"Yes, thanks! I am so relieved. Teryn, really, this is not..."

"Hey, hey, no more about it, let's just find a nice place to eat and enjoy ourselves."

"Ok, fine, thanks."

"You know, I have always wanted to try Mizumo's. I heard their sushi bar is out of this world. Ok?"

"Yes, but I am not sure exactly where it is, do you?"

"Only take a second," and she found on her phone that it was about 8 blocks away, going in the opposite direction from where we were headed. That meant passing Master's studio, and I wanted to avoid that completely.

"I'm too tired to walk that far," I complained.

"Ok, fine, and with the money you are making there is no need to bus it anymore, right? Taxi?"

"Yeah, sure, ok."

"I am not sure what the fare might be. You have some smaller bills. I would hate to give him $100 and hope for change," Teryn said.

"Yeah, I think so. You hail the cab and I will check my wallet." I had plenty of money and in moments we were sitting in the back seat of a cab headed east on Sunset. $15 later, including tip, we arrived.

Mizumo's is a hot spot on Friday and Saturday, I was sure, but not that busy early Sunday evening. Dinner went well. I got plenty of stares, but with the spiky hair, nose ring, and leather straps on my wrists and ankles, that was to be expected. I tried to make myself inconspicuous, but I still stood out in the somewhat crowded restaurant.

While waiting for our mochi to finish off the meal, I said I needed to use the restroom. I had gone when taking my shower, and I didn't exactly have to go, but the conversation had lagged and I wanted to check myself out.

"No."

Teryn's terse response surprised me. "No? Really, I need to go," and I started to get up.

"I said 'no,' slave. Hold it until we get home." What had happened? We had been enjoying our meal, just like old times, and suddenly Teryn turned, Jekyll became Hyde. I just stared at her, thinking for a moment she might be joking, but no smile crossed her face.

The mochi arrived, we ate in silence, and Teryn slid $100 into the folder holding the bill. She immediately rose and said, not in a whisper, "Let's go, slut." I am not sure if anyone heard it or not, but I did not want to risk further humiliation, so I immediately followed her from the restaurant, like an obedient puppy.

A cab was right there and we got in. Teryn directed him to our apartment. I didn't know what to say, so I stayed silent. When we arrived she got out on her side and turning back, said, "Tip him generously, slave." I quickly did so and caught up to her at the door to our apartment.

She had already opened the door and was standing in the entrance way. "Turn around, slave."

"Teryn, why..." From behind her back the leather leash appeared and she whipped it across my thigh.

"I said turn around, facing out the door." I obeyed. "Back in. Put your hands behind your back, slave, and stand there." I obeyed, terrified of feeling her wrath again. I heard some movement as she seemed to be fishing around in the gym bag. She grabbed my wrists and after some twisting and turning, I heard a click. My wrists were locked together.

"Back up further, slave." I did, and she closed the door. "Shut your eyes and open your mouth, slave." Please be a joke, please tell me this is all for fun. I obeyed, and immediately felt something pulled into my mouth, hard rubber. I tried to scream, but she pulled me back into the room with considerable force. I stumbled back, my arms useless, my back bowed, and felt her strap the gag tightly into my mouth. I tried to scream again, but it was just a muffled yelp. Only when it was tight, did she let up the pressure. I straightened and she turned me forcefully. She pulled me by an elbow until we reached the hallway mirror and then turned me to face it.

"ngoooooooooo," I wailed. The gag was like a horse's bridle, but worse was the collar around my neck. SLUT. I had worn it all evening, showing it to the world. No wonder I had so many stares.

I was panting in fear and shock. She was all smiles. "Yes, slut, this is the real you, the new you, the you from now on. And you owe me two."

Teryn flipped my top over my head, but with my hands bound, she could not get it off. She flicked my exposed and stretched nipples, causing me to screech and try to beg for mercy. "Maybe we can accelerate the process, if I change to the next longest metal sleeve now, rather than tomorrow morning," she said, looking straight into my eyes. I shook my head no, and tried to exclaim through the rubber bit, "ngooooo, eeeeeze!"

"Hmmm. Anyway, you said you needed to pee at the restaurant, so let's do that." She hooked the leash and pulled me not gently to my bathroom. Once inside, she pulled my skirt down and I stepped out of it. "So many things in the way. Your skirt, this top, your virginity, haha. Nice K, by the way." As she spoke, she traced the kef on my thigh, then lifted the seat to the toilet, as though a guy were about to pee.

"Step straight ahead and straddle the toilet facing the wall." She pulled me forward, so I had my legs on both sides of the bowl. Or course, I complained, but to no avail. When I was over the bowl, she said, "Now pee. Squat further down, slave, but don't sit. Now do it!"

Never have I been so embarrassed. Once again, I was panting; fearful, distressed, and humiliated. The first dribbles went down my thighs, but then the steady stream began to flow. "I wish we had a back yard," Teryn said. "Then you could pee outside like a dog." Every sentence she spoke was hurtful.

As I peed, I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was stripping off her clothes. In the past, when she sauntered through the apartment naked, her unmarked body had always been a delicious feast for my eyes. But now the contrast between my marked and enslaved body and her unfettered one was dramatic. I knew I was inferior to her, and this difference in naked appearance made it clear.

When I finished, she took my skirt to wipe away the pee on my thighs, a little dribble around the lip of the bowl, and flushed the toilet. Tossing my soiled skirt in the shower, she backed me away from the toilet and ordered me to my knees. "My turn," and she put down the seat and sat. Still holding the leash, she pulled me forward, ordering me to inch closer on my knees.

Her pussy was neatly shaven, just like mine used to be. A little triangle of hair pointing north from her pussy. "Rest your chin on the front, slave, while I pee." She pulled me closer until I was inches away from her pussy, and she began to pee. I could see and smell her urine as it shot into the toilet. "Would you like to lick away the last drops?"

How revolting! "ngooooo," I shook my head. She just laughed and finished peeing.

"Up, slave!" She jerked on my leash, but with my arms locked, I was unable to rise. She used the leash to pull my neck upwards, and assisted me by lifting me at my armpit. "This is just not right," she said, "not right at all," and led me to the living room couch, where she pushed me forward over the arm. My face was in the cushion, my ass exposed to her whims.

"Legs a little wider, slave," and I felt her kick me lightly until I managed to satisfy her. Teryn walked away for a short time and returned, dropping something fairly heavy to the floor behind me. I heard her rummaging through the bag and then the distinct sounds of chains being lifted.

"How the fuck does this thing work. Mistress Vanessa told me...oh, I see." I felt her at my ankles and heard the distinct click. "I am going to release your arms, but don't try anything. Remember, your mom is just a quick dial away."

I felt her fumbling at my wrists until finally they were free. "Now, we can get this top off," and she pulled it over my shoulders and then my head. She immediately began to latch the chains to my wrists, then pulling me up from the back of my collar, she quickly locked the final portion of the chain to my SLUT collar. I knew immediately that I had been bound in a sirik, the most elegant and sexually arousing of Gorean chainings. I moaned aloud.

"Now, that's more like it. Down, slut, all fours. Phew, that wore me out, but I think it was worth the effort." She straddled my body. "I don't want to hear any sass, slave. Answer only when I ask you something." Suddenly, my ass was on fire. She had whipped me with something and I was in agony. "Do you understand, slave?" I nodded my head up and down, and she pulled that dreadful bit gag from my mouth.

I licked my dry lips. "Please, don't..." Teryn turned immediately, and grabbing me by my hair, jerked me forward, and used the whip five times on my already blazing ass. I tried to twist away, to avoid the onslaught, to no avail.

"I told you no talking, slave, and what do you do? Get up now, slave, and follow me." She jerked my leash, I scrambled back to all fours and followed along like her pet, her lovely ass leading the way to her bedroom. The leash was never slack; I had to hurry to keep up.

When we entered her room, she flopped backwards on the bed, her legs spread widely. "Twice today slave, you were allowed to cum. Now it's my turn. I expect you to enthusiastically bring me up to and over the edge. Get to it, slave."

Over the next hour, with the encouragement of the whip, I fulfilled my quota. I learned what Teryn liked, what brought her to the edge, and what caused her to cascade over it. When I tired, she would set my ass ablaze. Soon she had an enthusiastic slut, sucking and licking, nibbling and probing; I was her bitch, panting and hungry. I got to know her clit personally. My face was covered in her love juices.

"Slave, I have to admit, once you put your mouth to it, well, you're very good. If I didn't know better, I would think you did this every day." An offhand compliment, but better than rejection or criticism.

She moved slowly, recovering from her state of bliss. I was tired; my jaw ached. I glanced at the clock by her bed. 10:09 pm. And tomorrow was school. I moaned as I stretched my tired muscles.

"Tomorrow." One word, that is all that Teryn said, as she lay on her bed. I was still between her legs.

A minute passed. "Yes," I said.

Another minute, or more. "What will we be tomorrow?" she said.

It was not for me to decide; Teryn held all the cards.

"I don't want to study tonight. Do you?" she asked me.

"No."

She lifted her head from the bed and looked at me, sexual endorphins passing between us. She held out her hand, taking mine and though limited by the sirik, joined her in turning back the covers, and snuggling under the sheets and blankets. Arms wrapped in arms, lips to lips. She kissed her own juices from my face, and the night became very still.

I awoke first, mellowed by the night together. I moved only slightly, but enough to rouse Teryn to life. She propped her head in her left hand, elbow bent, and smiled. I returned the smile. "Hi, Jenn. What are we going to do about school?"

"It is your decision, Mistress. I do not have the key to release the chains, nor the power to break your hold over me."

She just looked at me, her smile sweet, no evidence of malice. "Right. Let's get to it. How about a shower?"

"Sure," I smiled, not sure what her decision was or would be.

"Then let's do it. I am not sure if the leather will shrink if it gets wet. I mean, dogs get wet all the time, but at the groomer I know they remove the collar. I'll be right back. Just stay here." She left the room for a moment, and returned with a set of small keys. She removed the collar, then the cuffs, setting the light chains of the sirik on the bed.

She tossed the keys onto her dresser, and took my hand. We walked to the shower together, and as the warm water cascaded over our bodies, we continued to explore each other's very familiar territory. At one point, she pushed me to my knees and spread her legs. The message was clear, and soon she gripped my hair, forcing me into her love nest. Knowing her body and just how to stimulate it, Teryn came quite quickly, loudly and freely.

"Thank you, Jenn," as she helped me to my feet. "My turn next time. Now for these," and she nodded to the metal stretchers on my nipples. "It will be easier when they are wet, like now. Ready?"

I nodded, knowing this was going to hurt. She opened her mouth and using her teeth, pried off the right sleeve, all the while pushing against my nipple with her tongue. At no point did she try to bite, and after a few twists and tugs, it popped off. She had it in her mouth and smiled at me, the metal shining between her teeth.

Spitting the sleeve into her hand, she removed the second in the same way. "I need to get next longer size, but we can do that after showering, right?"

"Yes. Thank you for being careful." I reached up to feel and comfort my throbbing and elongated nipples. I took a glance to compare mine to Teryn's, and I had to admit, hers were still more prominent. I guess this was a good thing.

Once dry, she told me to wait, and got the longer stretchers. She was far more careful this time than yesterday. Following Joel's directions, she pushed with her tongue and suctioned with her mouth until both were situated correctly. I was breathing heavily by the time she finished, aroused to a high level. She just looked up knowingly and smiled. "We better get moving. My class starts in less than an hour," Teryn said. "Let's eat naked, but you should put on the high heels that Master sent home. The more practice the better, right? And don't forget the salve for your septum."

"Ok," I nodded.

She fixed breakfast for us, as I worked on my hair. Finally satisfied, I joined her in the kitchen for a light breakfast. Her unmarked body was so beautiful in the morning light. I couldn't shake the feeling of submissiveness, with the nipple stretchers and prancing around the kitchen in high heels.

"I'll meet you at the commons cafeteria at 11:45 or so?" Teryn asked.

"Sure. Ok." I purposefully left off 'Mistress.'

She looked at me for a moment, a stare that seemed to burrow straight into my soul, and then smiled brightly. "Cool, well, gotta get going, enjoy your morning...," a pause, a very pregnant pause, and then, "... Jenn."

No collar, no cuffs, no demands real or imagined, except the expectation to meet her just before noon. Teryn was out of the door first, and the moment she left I tucked the barbaric nose ring into its hidden recess, flipped off the heels, and prepared to dress. My first class was an hour after Teryn's.

The skirt was not a problem, but any knit or tight top would immediately reveal my nipples, so I opted on a loose-fitting blouse. I checked myself in the mirror. Except for the haircut, nothing else seemed out of the ordinary. People were used to seeing me in fuck-me hoops, the nose piercing was not evident, nor was the henna kef. I felt half-dressed without a collar around my neck and cuffs. I put on a necklace, a heart on a chain, a gift from my mom. I fondled the heart and my eyes began to tear.

It was time to leave.

I tossed the heels into my bag. I was relieved to see my phone and wallet. I checked inside, and it was stuffed with the money remaining from yesterday's shoot. I pulled out all but the smaller bills and put them in the top drawer, under my now worthless bras. The stack was growing and I hoped to find time to deposit the cash in an ATM or bank.

But not today. It looked like another full schedule of activities.

My two morning classes went as well as could be expected. I had not completed the readings for the weekend, so that was problematic. Several people came up to me and praised my new do. It actually felt good to be the center of attention. But the shadow of what the day held kept blocking out the sunshine of the morning. And I didn't know which Teryn would meet me for lunch.

The last class ended, and I turned down two invites to lunch, one from two girls I had met at the beginning of the quarter, one from a guy that had always been friendly and obvious about his attraction to me.

I was right on time, and saw Teryn wave to me from one of the outdoor tables. My heart was racing, unsure what to expect. With the gym bag at her feet, anything was possible, and the options were all bad.