Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and by the way, another thing I noticed yesterday. You are not shaven completely smooth. That is a requirement. If you haven't done so already, then definitely by next session."

I didn't give her time to respond, but took her hand and pulled her toward the door. I was beginning to think I should get into her head a little too. All in good time.

"I don't know if Jenn will recognize your costume at first, but as the other players come on set and get into wardrobe, she will know something is up and respond in character. She is quite good at it."

As we entered the studio, Teryn's eyes went wide as I had come to expect, but I could only grin. There was Jenn, suspended upside down. Her ankle cuffs were attached to a spreader bar long enough to almost make her look like a cheerleader doing a split, but inverted. She was held aloft by a chain attached to the center of the bar. Her wrist cuffs were clipped together behind her back. A ring gag completed the bondage look. She was again wearing the camisk but in her current position, it was flowing over her leather binding belt, exposing both her ass and pussy for view and use. I took note of how wet she was, by running a finger over her wetness and holding it to Teryn's mouth.

"Suck her juices from my finger." She didn't hesitate at all.

Van had been watching, but didn't comment on what I had done. Then she spoke.

"Joel and I got bored waiting so we decided to play with your new toy, er, ah, I mean slave."

What they were actually doing was attaching clear rubbery suction cups to her nipples. They were big enough to go completely over the sleeves and against the breast, sucking the whole nipple, sleeve and all, deep into the cup, stretching her already abused nipples even more. Since she was wearing the ring gag, which was specifically designed for silence and penetration, I wondered if Joel had been sampling her mouth.

"Mistress Vanessa, I will take over now. You and Joel can change and relax in my office until we are ready. Probably a half hour or so and then the show will begin."

I picked up my camera and started taking pictures of the helpless girl while Teryn watched. After a few minutes, I removed the suction cups and Jenn's gag. I could see she was about to protest, but I gave her a stern look and shook my head. I beckoned Teryn closer, then positioned her in front of Jenn so I could check and adjust the height of her suspension. And last I came up behind Teryn and reached around her and pulled her skirt up and pushed her forward so her bare pussy would be in Jenn's face.

"There. Tuck your skirt inside your belt so you can have your hands free. Good, now you can push her head where ever you want it."

Of course, this also put Teryn in perfect position at the 'Y' of Jenn's wide spread legs. Teryn looked up at me as if asking permission. I just smiled. This modified '69' was worth taking several pics, but I whispered in Teryn's ear, "No orgasm for Jenn." I wanted her need to build big time. But then I just had to add some embarrassment.

"Teryn. Spread her pussy lips as wide as possible so I can get some extreme close ups of her slippery pussy."

"You mean like this?"

She placed her thumbs just inside Jenn's lower lips and spread them open wide. Click, click, click. Then I told her to lean forward and push her tongue into that wide open fuckhole. She was more than happy to oblige as I took a few pics of her face and hands framed by Jenn's thighs. A beautiful shot I thought.

What the hell. I might as well push the envelope a little more. I pulled Teryn around to Jenn's backside.

"Same deal. Spread her."

I heard the helpless and humiliated girl wail. "Noooooooooooo, please nooooooo."

"Sorry, 'No' is an unacceptable word today," as I slapped her bare ass hard enough to leave a handprint. She seemed to get the message.

I continued to snap, then aimed the camera at Teryn's face, again between the whimpering girl's silky and very wet thighs, Teryn looked at me then questioningly."

"Do it. You know what."

She put the tip of her tongue right at Jenn's tight back door. I was only a little surprised that she pushed her tongue in about half an inch then looked at me again. Perfect. I snapped several really good pics. Definitely blackmail material if I ever needed it. If only I had taken time to set up the video cameras to capture the action and especially the protests that had gotten much louder and more plaintive.

Teryn held her while I lowered the chain. We both unhooked her from the bar and unclasped her wrists.

I looked then deep into her eyes and said, "No words are permitted today except, 'Yes, Master' or 'Yes, Mistress', unless otherwise instructed. As I said, 'No' will do you no good today. Your Master will see that everything that happens is as you want it, whether you know it or not."

I put my finger in the ring of her collar and led her to the fur rug. On command she assumed the perfect position. I had her facing away from the door. I saw her glance at the rape rack nearby before tilting her head down and eyes up to me.

"Teryn, stand beside me." As she positioned herself next to me, I texted Van that we were ready. Facing away Jenn could only hear the door open, but not see who entered.

"Slave. As we discussed before, we have already begun many new things that are beyond Gorean. But today, for a special purpose, I think we will digress somewhat."

I motioned Van to come beside me into the girl's line of site. She was now dressed similarly to Teryn, but her body more adorned and her leathers showing off more.

"What do you see slave?"

A first she was confused but then knew. "Panther Women? Master."

"Very good." Then I motioned Joel around front of her. He was also in leather of course. Not much more than a loin cloth. Leather boots. Shirtless."

"And now what do you see?"

"A Gorean warrior, Master."

Her voice was getting shaky, she didn't know what was going to happen, but was now anticipating something wonderfully Gorean.

I knelt down to one knee then in front of her just to play with her clit and pussy with my fingers while I spoke. She was almost a fountain right now.

"Yes, a Gorean warrior. And with you in your camisk it almost completes the setting. I can feel that my slave is flooding right now. Why is that slave? You have permission to speak now."

"Master. I am being tortured beyond my limits. First all the things that Mistress Vanessa and Master Joel did to me and they didn't let me cum. Then you and Mistress Teryn made me even more in need. And now your fingers feel so good, but they are not enough. Please Master. I beg of you. Fuck me now. Throw me on your rack. Rape me. I have waited so long for a Master, for a real man to make me a woman completely."

"Louder slave, I want no doubt in the mind of your roommate what you want. Beg slave."

"Master!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, I can't wait. Submit me to slave rape. You must or I will explode."

"Earn it," I said as I stood in front of her.

She immediately found my cock and did her best to please and show all her new talents. Not bad, then I pulled away as if in thought.

"Do it. Master. Please. I beg of you. Fuck me. Rape me. I will do

anything you want of me. I need you now."

I looked deep into her eyes right then and said. "Be careful both in what you wish for and what you promise."

I put the ring gag back on her so that would be the last words she could utter even if she wished otherwise.

Right then there was a booming knock at the studio door. Heavy thuds like a giant wanted entrance.

"Enter," I said loudly.

The door opened and closed loudly after the huge man entered.

"Tal, Warrior," I spoke in the appropriate Gorean greeting.

"Tal, Slaver," he replied.

"I heard your ship had docked. I also know your tastes for yellow skin and almond eyes."

He bellowed his laughter. He shrugged off a long leather coat to reveal he was dressed much like Joel. But he was at least 6'4" and muscularly built with a shock of red hair that earned him the nickname, Eric the Red. He was another actor and model that was the spitting image of the hero in most of the Gorean books.

"You know me well, slaver. Why have you requested my presence?"

"Come stand by me and see what I have to show you."

As he came into Jenn's view, I could see her eyes take him all in. So many things were flashing, as her eyes windowed her soul. In her mind, of course, she would know realistically that she wasn't about to be sold, but her conditioning from reading the books of it happening so many times had taken root in her subconscious and now she may have thought it or wanted it to be real. Her ultimate fantasy was standing right in front of her, in the flesh.

"Ahhhh, perfection. You chose well. And I see another yellow slut that would look good in Gorean steel." He had turned to Teryn and looked her over like an animal to be purchased. I saw fear creeping onto her face for the first time.

"But alas, my slave pens are full for this trip. Perhaps next time, though?"

"Perhaps, but since you have gone out of your way to come here, then I think I can give you something you will like and you will be doing me a favor as well."

"I am listening, slaver. What are you up to now?" He was smiling as he said it, of course.

"This slut is white silk. This is of no use to me. It gets in the way. Twice now, she has even begged me to change her to red silk, but then I knew she would bring a higher price if I left her white. But now that it does not matter, would a warrior such as your self do the honors. I think that is fair for both of us."

He looked down at her. Now she knew that saying no truly would do no good even if she could. But did she even want to say no. I doubted it very much.

He removed the front leather piece of his garment and let his cock loose in front of her face. She stared. He was hung like the proverbial horse.

"Pleasure me, slave."

She seemed mesmerized for a second, then wrapped both hands around it. The large ring gag allowed her to put her mouth down over the head of his cock and take a few inches of him in her mouth. He did not try to fuck her throat. However, she accomplished what was necessary. She saw the weapon of pussy destruction that she had just created and her eyes glazed over in both lust and fear. He picked her up over his arm like a rag doll. A few steps and he laid her down on the rape rack and none too gently. We were already there waiting to watch and with cameras rolling.

He didn't take the time to chain her, but held both her wrists above her head in one of his huge hands. With his left hand he took one slender ankle and held it high in the air. His cock easily found its target. Her soaked pussy lips stretched to accommodate the girth of the intruder as he found her tiny hole. She felt the pressure and perhaps it was with one last pang of guilt and remorse, she tried to cry out. But maybe it was in relief that her time had finally come for the rape she had wanted for so long.

But it didn't really matter now because it was much too late. She was obviously very tight, but by the time he was half way inside her, she had put her free ankle on his shoulder. He knew then she was more than ready. He released her other ankle and placed it on his left shoulder. He also released her wrists. Then he leaned forward and gripped her shoulders. With one final push he buried himself to the hilt of his sword of flesh. Her scream was primal. His thrusts then were almost violent, but she tried her best to meet and return them. Her screams had turned to moans and I saw her orgasm at least twice. The sounds and smell of their fucking were obscene, yet so very erotic. She erupted one last time simultaneously with her warrior rapist as he bellowed out and filled her. She went limp and he stepped away.

She was to get very little respite. I whispered to each guest briefly. Eric sat down to watch for the moment as the four of us chained the slave's four cuffs to the rack.

"Everyone. This warrior has been gracious and has turned my slave from white silk to red. Now that she is opened for use, you can enjoy her as you wish."

Joel wasted no time getting a piece. 'Sloppy seconds,' I thought, which really didn't appeal to me. I would have my fun with her another time. One on one. Or better yet, maybe with the girls it might be two or three on one. A nice visual came to mind. For now I was content to be the photographer. I saw Vanessa and Teryn had ditched their leather skirts and were harnessing up. It looked like the dildos they selected were definitely larger than the ones they used yesterday for the deep throat class.

Joel was still humping when the girls rejoined the action. Vanessa removed the gag and threw it aside as she straddled Jenn and began riding her face and tongue. Her harness was designed to not get in the way of the wearer getting her own pussy licked or penetrated. My little slave was being used at both ends. I continued to take pictures and wondered what would happen next.

I was surprised though at Joel. Basically he 'came and went.' After he unloaded, he waved and headed for the door which I thought was odd. Perhaps he was intimidated at trying to compete with Eric's huge tool and the size of the girl's fake ones. Or perhaps another reason altogether. Who knows?

I saw Van cum hard and wash Jenn's face in her juices. But Jenn wasn't left wanting. I think Van took a break just then to watch what was about to happen. Waiting perhaps.

Now it was Teryn's turn. She wasted no time sliding her own strapped on dildo all the way inside her waiting room mate. There was no resistance now in her cum filled pussy. Teryn leaned over Jenn, looking into her eyes, close enough that their nipples were touching. Then she started fucking her with slow steady strokes.

What happened next was something I was hoping for, but had no idea if the opportunity would present itself. The two girls on the rack were completely into each other, in their own world, and did not see Vanessa's stealthy approach. With one hand on Teryn's back, she pinned her down against Jenn. In her position, Teryn's pussy was completely exposed and vulnerable. Vanessa's strapon was buried halfway before she could even react. She snapped her head back to see her attacker. But she just gritted her teeth as Vanessa drove all the way home. She returned her attention to Jenn.

Lips locked, full body contact now, with Van doing all the work. Her every thrust into Teryn pushed her just as deep into Jenn. The perfect threesome. No one would leave unsatisfied.

Eric and I were just enjoying the show. I nodded to him and he dressed and I walked him out to the office. I started to pay him his usual fee, but he refused.

"I had too much fun this time. I would just feel way too guilty taking your money."

We laughed and shook hands and he left.

I walked back into the studio and saw Jenn still bound to the rack, but it was Van now fucking her with Teryn assaulting Van's, no doubt, dripping cunt from behind.

All was as it should be, so I decided to give them some alone time.

It was well over an hour before they returned to the office, wet from the shower. I had explained to Teryn earlier in the session that I had some jewelry ideas she might like to explore. I saw she had remembered what I had said.

Jenn's SLUT collar was gone, and in its place was a slim ring of steel, a stealth collar I called it, locked around her neck. For her petite body, it made a bold statement.

The wrist and ankle cuffs were also gone, replaced by one anklet on her left foot, a fine chain with handcuff charms. There was no reason Jenn needed to remove these at any time. They could pass for radical jewelry, 24/7.

"This was a fun day. Many great pictures and the beginning of new adventures. Teryn, here is your pay and your slave's. Five hundred for each of you plus another five which is the bonus I promised Jenn for losing her cherry on camera. A shame you weren't a virgin as well, Teryn. But it is very rare these days."

"Slave, do you have anything you want to say to me?"

She looked at me with hundreds of questions and emotions flashing through her mind, but did not speak. She just shook her head. I noticed how her fingers played with the ring on her new collar.

"Your next appointment with Joel is Wednesday. You both need a day to rest and heal, and I need a day to work with today's photos and videos."

As the two left, I wondered where all this would lead.