Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point Teryn's husky voice ordered me to kneel. Her hands were working on her freshly shaven pussy lips, her need evident. "Tongue me, slave," she hissed, and with the water coursing around us, I was able to bring her to the orgasmic cliff in a short time. My head was locked between her strong legs, her hands pushing my face deeper into her folds, and then she cascaded over the falls, screaming "oh my god."

She helped me to my feet, her face aglow with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Her lips parted, and I felt a tingle between my legs. She bent down and took my left nipple into her mouth. Whatever she asked, I would do. Whatever.

I stood still, but my body was shivering despite the warm water. I needed to cum, and as she released her lips at last from my throbbing nipple, her eyes rising to meet mine, I begged, "Please."

"Maybe later, Jenn, maybe. But we have to get going. You don't have anything appropriate to wear today, so you can borrow one of my outfits. In fact, I set it out for you."

To be honest, I was surprised by what Teryn set out for me to wear. I was expecting far worse. Short shorts, of course, but the spaghetti strap white top was totally acceptable. The only problem was it was slightly tight and without a bra, my nipple extenders would be prominent.

I paused in front of her mirror. The larger hoop earrings brushed against my neck, just above the steel ring collar. My wrists were ringed in steel, also. The nose ring continued to give me a pussy rush, for some reason. And the kef, now a deeper red, the sure sign of a kajira. With a sigh, I put on the heels, straightened the anklet, and paraded to the kitchen.

"Let's get some of this steel off, unless you prefer to leave it on for class," she said with a smile.

"No, please remove it." I stood there as she tossed the wrist cuffs on the table, and then as I put one foot after another on the chair, she removed the steel cuffs around my ankles, leaving only the handcuff anklet. She handed me the cuffs and told me to put them in the gym bag by the door.

"And gather the sirik chains, also. Hurry up, slave," Teryn commanded.

When I returned to the kitchen, I stopped at the doorway. A bowl of yogurt with granola was on the ground at Teryn's feet. I looked from the ground to her smiling face, knowing what this meant.

She broke into laughter, bending over and picking up the bowl. "Just kidding, Jenn. Don't take things so seriously. Come on, hurry up, let's go."

We sat at the table, but not as equals. I was the collared slave. She was the Mistress with not a care in the world.

We took a taxi to campus and went our separate ways. The plan was to meet at Prix Chic at 2:00.

I arrived a few minutes early, but Teryn was already inside the shop talking with Joel.

"Hey, Jenn," she called out cheerfully when I entered the shop.

"Hi," I responded, not sure if I was in slave mode or not. Joel also greeted me with a smile.

"We were just talking about Monday and that it was good to have a day off yesterday," Joel said, looking at me and expecting some reponse.

"It was, yes," I answered lamely, my mind half numb.

"So, Teryn said she wants to go first today, ok?" He looked at me when he spoke, but I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Oh, she doesn't know, yet," Teryn started to explain. "I want a nipple piercing, also, so I asked to go first, k?"

"Uh, sure, yeah," I replied, totally surprised by her announcement.

"Ok, back to... " he began and I finished with a smile on my face, "...Room 5, right?" We all laughed and headed down the hallway.

Several minutes later, Teryn had a stainless steel bar through her left nipple. One blue and one gold ball were screwed onto the ends of the bar, Go UCLA. She got up from the chair and we hugged. I was going to say something about just having one nipple pierced, but Joel had already announced it was my turn.

When I pulled off my top, Teryn said like a giddy school girl, "Oh, let me take off the extenders. So much fun!" I stood there while she used her mouth, lips, and teeth to remove the cones. By the time she finished, I was breathing more rapidly and my nipples were thumping.

Ten minutes later, Joel had pierced both my nipples. Teryn had recorded both piercings on her phone. When Joel asked about the balls at the end of the bars, Teryn had answered for me. "Do you have pink and white, like her tongue stud?" And so my tongue piercing now matched in color both nipple piercings.

I had been quiet throughout the procedure, only yelping briefly when the needle was driven through each nipple. Both nipples were doubly sore, from the extension and now the steel bars.

Teyrn, in contrast, had been talking more than usual. She asked him questions about his job and if he had any famous customers. She asked how long before the bars in my nipples could be replaced with rings. I just listened, my mind wandering to Master and what he had planned.

I suggested we walk to the studio. I needed to clear my head. So much, so fast.

"A penny for your thoughts," Teryn said, a few blocks from the Prix Chic.

"Huh?"

"My uncle says that to me, when I seem to be daydreaming."

"Oh, nothing, really."

"Come on. You know I care and we are best friends, right?"

I did not immediately respond. I guess that was true, though the line that separated Teryn from Mistress was often blurred and hard to distinguish. On the other hand, I did allow it, because I wanted it. Or did I? "Why did you only have one nipple pierced?"

"Ohhhh, I wondered why it took you so long to ask. I guess it is just because you asked. I mean, if I got both, then there is no more to be said. But one sends a message, I hope, that I can be wild and sexy, um, unsymmetrical, and unpredictable. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess, now that you mention it. Why didn't you say something before I had both done?"

"You seemed to have your heart set on it, so I didn't want to mess with your dream."

I did not reply. Is this really what she thought? I actually thought she was going to say something like, slaves get two, mistresses get one.

I looked up ahead. A tourist bus was unloading. This was not an uncommon sight along Sunset. It was always a bit of fun to watch the starry-eyed arrivals get off the bus and look around, expecting Julia Roberts to be standing there. They fanned out from the bus, basically making a roadblock. Teryn and I stopped to watch.

I suppose it was one of those things that I would eventually describe as being in the right place at the right time, or the reverse, wrong place, wrong time.

A younger black man, maybe even a teen, had one foot propped up against the wall of a shop. He was wearing a hoodie, his hands tucked into his pouch. Nothing odd about this. I'm sure we both had seen him, but just ignored the visual image.

It happened quickly. A woman pushing a stroller passed Teryn and me on the left. I thought for a second, why can't she wait for the tourists to unblock the sidewalk. A bag, like her purse, was hanging on one handle. Not like I was watching this, but out of my peripheral vision, I saw it happen. She seemed to take her hand off that side of the stroller for just a second, maybe to adjust the shade over the baby, and in that split second, the man, or teen, reached out and grabbed the bag from the stroller. This all happened right in front of us, maybe 25 feet away.

I guess it was the sudden movement, because everything else was moving so slowly, that caught my attention. We both stopped as the guy raced towards us. Teryn was closest the building and moved slightly to the right, towards its safety. I have no idea why, but not only did I not move closer to the wall, as he prepared to run by me, I actually moved to my left and stuck my arm out.

I am not a heroine, that is for sure, but I am not afraid, either. Well, I was after-the-fact, but at that moment I just reacted. His speed and momentum spun me around and I fell to the ground, but it also broke his direction. He tried to sidestep me, I am sure, but when we collided, he was pushed slightly to his right and somehow tripped over the edge of a trash container. He went sprawling and the bag flew from his hand.

Thinking back, I do not recall hearing any sound. It was an old fashioned silent movie. I remember a guy reaching down, along with Teryn, helping me up, asking if I was ok. I remember the woman, the mother with the stroller, reaching out with concern, and thanking me profusely for what I had done.

And I remember, looking at my arm, scraped and bleeding, and thinking, what is Master going to think?

****************************************

Joel had arrived at the studio and briefed me about today's appointment with Jenn and Teryn. It seemed a bit odd about Teryn's single piercing. Since she wasn't my focus, it really didn't matter. I kept Joel sitting in the office with his traveling tool case where Jenn could see him when she walked in. I was sure that would give her a look of surprise and mild to medium trepidation. However, it did not turn out that way. More time had passed than usual, so I figured they just made a stop along the way. No matter.

I heard their laughter before the knock on the door. As they entered there were giggles and grins between them. Jenn barely noticed Joel and did not react to him. Something was up.

I noticed Jenn's scraped and bloody arm and got a first aid kit from a cabinet as I said, "Ok. What have you two been up to?" They were both obviously in a happy mood.

"Let me tell it, Jenn." Teryn didn't hesitate for agreement, though, and began to babble out the story. I listened while I tended to Jenn's wound.

"Your slave is a hero, or heroine I guess. I am so proud of her. She stopped a mugging."

As she gave me the details in play by play mode, I watched Jenn as I worked on her. Her face was flushed. Hearing the story, I decided it was a combination for embarrassment at Teryn's praise and the still present affects of the adrenaline rush from what had happened. Perhaps more of the latter as I was about to learn but her aura seemed different than usual.

I was proud of her and told her so, but I didn't gush as Teryn had. Jenn was not saying much and just smiled at the pbuthe

As Teryn finally wound down, almost out of breath, I said, "Time for business. I am sure you are wondering why Joel is here." I paused, but there was no response from either girl. Their eyes were alert, however, so I certainly had their attention. "I think it's time for a real tat and the process should be captured both by video and photo. When the henna kef fades we will make that permanent, but in the meantime a small but elegant tat will enhance your photos. Teryn, what do you think?"

Of course Teryn was in immediate agreement.

"And what say you, slave?" I had intentionally opened the door with that one question, but the timing was perfect. She looked from Teryn to me and then back to Teryn. Her facial expressions changed subtly, but perceptively.

"No."

One two-letter word had brought silence to the room.

I met her gaze and saw both mild defiance and nervousness in her eyes. Knowing with that single word she had already gone too far to turn back now, she squared her shoulders and repeated.

"NO," then added, "May a slave speak freely, Sir?"

"Speak." I was intrigued, but not surprised so far.

"Master, you, Teryn, Mistress Vanessa and even Joel have done anything and everything you wanted with me and I have allowed it, yet you continue to push me. Do you think I am just a weak willed submissive fuck toy because I have not protested your abuse?"

I knew it was partly the lingering effects of her adrenaline high that had emboldened her, but this was a good thing. I knew this time would come. I was impressed, but I showed no emotion.

"Submissive fuck toy, yes you are. Weak willed, never. The two are very different things. A woman can be one or the other, both or neither. But I guarantee you that if I thought you were weak willed, I would never have hired you. What fun would a Master find in such a woman? It is what a true Master does, push, explore, but never exceed the limits of his slave. How else would they both learn just what those limits are? You may continue to speak."

A little confusion clouded her face, but she was on a roll now.

"Some of the things Master has done or caused to happen to his slave have been painful. What Teryn has done has been more humiliating. Yet, I have allowed it all because I admit that my body knows it has found what I have long desired. Am I right that my contract is breakable at any time?"

"Yes. It binds you to do as stated while you are under contract, but it says that either of us can terminate it. You know you keep coming back because you want to and not due to any intimidation from me or the contract."

Though there were those afore mentioned loop holes, they were of no further interest to me. I did not know about Teryn's blackmail threats though. Teryn and Joel seemed to be spell bound by the conversation, especially Teryn, who was now seeing a second kind of strength from her friend. Both in the same day and both giving her a whole new respect for Jenn. Different, but related. One sparking the other.

On the other hand, perhaps a paradox, but maybe finally exploring her submissive side was also making her emotionally stronger or at least allowing her true inner strength to come out. She began to return to character after a few small slips, and I was still amazed at that. She was also showing confidence, even as a slave.

"Master, does your slave need to be punished?"

That seemed to come out of the blue. "Since I granted you permission to speak freely, I will ignore your insolence. Though it is a Master's right to punish for discipline or as a reminder as he sees fit, none is imminent."

"Master has told me there are punishments and rewards. Does your slave deserve a reward?"

"Oh. I see where this is going. I do reward honesty and you are being more honest now than ever. What kind of reward do you think you deserve?"

"Slave also asks if Master will grant her two small rewards. The first is that my new tat will, as you have said, indeed be elegant and somewhere that it can be hidden."

"Granted. And your second reward, greedy wench?"

"I believe that a slave to be raped by her Master is considered a reward. Is it not?"

I could not help but laugh out loud right then. Those had been my exact words.

"Brazen slut. Be careful what you ask for. And you no longer have permission to speak freely. "

"Yes, Master."

And with that I picked her up and put her over my shoulder and carried her to the studio. The other two followed, still in stunned silence.

I took her directly to the rape rack, mostly for the emotional affect it would induce, but it was also perfect to position her for Joel to give her the new tat. I had something in mind already and it fit with her wishes, so I could fulfill that "reward."

The stocks that formed the upper part of the rack would not allow her to see what was happening below. Teryn and I took great care in securing her head, wrists and ankles along with the proper positioning of her legs and knees. We discarded what little she was wearing in the process. She was totally spread and open for use of all holes when they were needed.

Both Teryn and I did a lot of touching of her various erogenous zones as we bound her. However it seemed that her whole body, every inch, was alive. Her tactile sensitivity was off the proverbial charts. If only all women were like this. Ahhh, but as John Norman preached, few men of earth could handle and appreciate such a woman. A true submissive. The perfect slave. She did indeed need a Master, or a Mistress. Perhaps both.

Gag or not to gag. I love the sounds made by a gagged woman. Protests, pleadings and pleasure all sounded alike. For the purpose of the video, I decided the audio needed her gagged. I pushed a double headed penis gag into her protesting mouth. "Ngooooooooo, eeeeezeeee," was music to my ears. I knew Teryn would find this gag very useful.

Teryn's clothes seemed to evaporate while I was gagging Jenn. She was not completely silenced, but her attempts to communicate or scream would be muted and perfect. I am sure Teryn would keep her distracted during the pain of the tattoo and Teryn was in a good position to watch it happen. I was in a better position, watching over Joel's shoulder as he worked his magic. I had to admit he was quite an artist.

I almost missed it. So entranced was I with the unfolding drama, I just happened to look up to see Teryn and Joel making eye contact. Oh, that does not do justice to what happened at all.

Teryn was riding Jenn's face while fucking herself with Jenn's gag, and at the same time tweaking her slave's pierced nipples. The primal sounds coming from Jenn were pure animalistic lust. Suddenly Teryn began to pant and grunt, nearing her own orgasm. Joel looked up from his work and I am certain their eyes locked and sexual sparks darted across the short distance between them. Teryn's mouth was open and her pierced tongue flicked towards Joel.

My mind was in overdrive, my eyes darting back and forth, hoping not to miss any subtle messages passing between them. I could not see Joel's face clearly, but I did see when Teryn curled back her lips and instead of looking upward, stared directly into Joel's face when she came.

While Teryn continued to pant and ride Jenn's face, Joel seemed to break their intimate connection and returned to his work. I watched as the beautiful image appeared around Jenn's already smooth and beautiful treasure. Joel had no problem resting his fingers as needed between her glistening pussy lips. This I am sure he was enjoying. I know I was and I was not even touching her, yet. I could only imagine what the pain must be like on such a super sensitive area. I believe the sexual excitement was mitigating it only somewhat. I could see she was still dripping in spite of the pain, or because of it. Teryn's own dripping cunt was muffling anything other than Jenn's grunts and moans.

Joel's artwork unfolded beautifully into a delicate butterfly of so many amazing colors. But as he stood up to stretch on completion, I stepped closer to admire and appraise.

Asshole that I can be on occasion, I said, "It's missing something. Teryn, come here. I used my fingers to embellish my words, but kept them to a whisper as I discussed something with her and Joel. No discussion really. I was just telling them what would happen next while Jenn lay there helpless.

I slid a finger all the way inside her slippery love hole and in a half a heartbeat it was done. Joel had used a needle to pierce the hood of her clit precisely and not touching her engorged clit underneath. She tried to scream in protest, but then realized the futility. All within the limits of her contract and I had honored her request in making the tat easily hidden. Joel slid a barbell stud to match the ones in her nipples, vertically through her new piercing. It was the perfect addition and it would gently rub over her clit and be a constant turn on. Indeed, the piercing blended beautifully with the head of the butterfly, as though it had a silver antenna.

I motioned Teryn to release the stocks of the rape rack from her head, so she could raise it a little. I got a mirror to position between her legs to give her a view of her new ink and adornment. She just stared, unblinking. I knew there was no way for her to deny its beauty. Teryn immediately stepped in and licked up Jenn's flowing juices as she shuddered, her body so much alive, more than it had ever been in her years of searching. I took many pictures. Super close ups of the artwork. Everyone should have a hobby this much fun.