Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this session was far from over.

Teryn walked around the helpless girl, trailing her nails over Jenn's stomach and other sensitive parts. She played with her nipples, which were still sore from the recent piercing. I heard gasps and whimpers; the gag was doing its part and Jenn was making no effort to speak. Her sounds were from deep within, filled with emotion and need. The whole scenario was above and beyond eroticism. The studio reeked of sex. I inhaled it. There was no better drug.

"Teryn, remove the gag." It was time.

Teryn resumed her position above Jenn's now empty mouth and usable tongue. Just before I positioned myself between Jenn's legs, I gave a camera to Joel and said, "DON'T miss anything." I had already ditched my own clothes. Of course, I knew that aggressive sex would hurt her because of the tat and piercing, but I knew that is what she wanted. I started slow, penetrating that beautiful cunt only an inch. Both to tease and torture. Then I talked to her in my best Gorean voice.

"Wench, is this what you really want? To give yourself to your Master and as well to your Mistress? "

Her voice was not her own. Her body spoke for her, yet from her mouth she cried the words, "Master, rape me. Rape your slut. Take your kajira, now!" The last word was at a pitch many octaves higher.

I put my hands on her shoulders for leverage and leaned in closer. "Then so be it." I rammed myself deep into her. Her scream was all woman, all Gorean, "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."

There was no doubt this was what she needed, and what I needed. Teryn was forgotten, but still playing her part. She added pain to Jenn's nipples to match what she was feeling at her new tat and piercing with each thrust I made.

I was in no hurry. I did my best to use all my experience to make her cum and cum and cum again, quickly bringing small orgasms, different pacing to elicit much larger ones till they probably felt all like one. Never ending, one flowing into the next. There is nothing in the world that is anything close to the sounds of a new slave at the various stages of her arousal. Her sounds, whimpers, screams were my reward. I didn't want to stop.

Teryn had stepped away for moment. I assumed she had sensed that Jenn was getting overwhelmed and needed to speak. She was begging us to stop, that it was too much. How much time had passed and how many orgasms had she experienced? I had completely lost track.

"Please Master. Let me catch my breath. I must."

I stopped but did not withdraw. Not yet. Her breathing was heavy. I gave her time to recover.

I looked to the side, to find Teryn approaching Joel, who was still taking video and stills. The drama was intensifying. I had too much to orchestrate; things were happening beyond my control.

Jenn had my attention, but not my full attention. I watched as Teryn reached out and took the camera from Joel, and set it on the table. Their eyes were locked. Fuck, I had lost control of this situation. Some good photo opportunities were going to be lost. Back to Jenn.

"Slave. Have you been fully rewarded? Has the slut in you been sated? Have you had enough pleasure for tonight?"

"Yes, Master. You have so pleased your slave. Thank you. I am yours and will do anything you ask."

As I began to speak, I began a slow in and out rhythm. I knew she would again become aroused. I was right. The results were immediate. I heard her moan. "It seems like the body of my little Asian slut has not yet reached her orgasmic limits. Why am I not surprised? For all your orgasms in the past, now you know what has been missing. Submission, pain, even the humiliation you have experienced by Teryn. All these things are what you have needed."

"Yes, Master. I know that now. I know," she moaned.

I looked over to see that Teryn had dropped Joel's pants and was deep throating him. I had to interrupt her to go get the necessary prop for the next round. Teryn grabbed Joel by his erection and tugged him along, but I paid no further attention to them until I realized they were taking a lot of time. I had no idea what they had been doing, but they were coming back. I did a double take when I saw her. Not only was she wearing the huge strap on dildo that I had sent her to get, but she was also sporting a wide leather collar and matching cuffs. The cuffs were also attached to the collar with a chain. I noted this was the same set I had used on Jenn the day we met.

She stood by Jenn's side where she could see her, then leaned over and kissed her deeply, passionately. When she broke the kiss she spoke to her loud enough for Joel and me to hear.

"I can see you are having the best time of your life, my love. Joel told me I should experience my submissive side as well, so I could better understand you. I have to admit feeling and seeing the leather and chain is making me juice and want to get fucked long and hard."

Teryn looked down into the eyes of her best friend. Her sheepish grin was rewarded by Jenn's knowing smile. Their bond was deepening. I had thought I noticed a bit of collar envy once before. I had been right.

I could tell by her breathing and heartbeat Jenn was stoked for more. Since Teryn was definitely ready, I pulled out. She gasped and begged.

"No master. You know what you have done to me and now you again torture me? Please make me cum again. Please."

I distracted her as I walked around to her head and I whispered in her ear. "Look. It is time for your mistress to use that hot little cunt of yours." Teryn was standing between her spread legs and waving the dildo so Jenn could see it. I had reminded her to be careful of Jenn's tat and piercing, but she knew just what to do. I watched her take her time and ease the monster phallus into Jenn's drenched hole. New sounds, beautiful sounds from my slave reached my ears and she was again fully penetrated. I watched as Teryn settled into slow rhythm till Jenn was used to the size of her new intruder, then picked up the pace. She said, "What a little fuck toy you are. You have been hiding this all this time? No more."

Though I was trying to keep to the script in my head, the other actors were now following their own. Not entirely a bad thing, of course, but I had to re-adjust on the fly. It was time for me to play my part. For a split second I thought about picking up the camera then just as quickly admonished myself for even having the thought. Why would I want to bother with taking pictures when this luscious little co-ed was right here in front of me, bound and begging to be used. Duhh, no contest. Let the hidden cameras catch some of the action. I had more fun things to do. Since the stocks had been removed, her hands were now free. I wanted to see what she would do with them. Then I positioned myself at Jenn's mouth.

I pushed Jenn's head down so the angle was perfect, then slowly fed myself to her. All the way in. I gave her time to adjust her breathing and began my own rhythm. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt her hands clutch my ass and pull me as deep as possible. She was getting better, but still needed work. I knew Teryn was making her practice. It was only moments until I felt her shudder and cum. Joel was the wild card here. Well, not really. Though he was playing a new role it was Teryn I thought was the WILD card.

As she fucked our little prize. Joel was ramming Teryn from behind. From my angle I couldn't tell which of Teryn's hot holes he was fucking. It didn't really matter. Maybe they got the idea from the previous session with Van. Now I understood why he hadn't shown so much interest in Jenn. She just wasn't his type. To each his own. All these thoughts flashed through my mind as he got his own piece of Asian ass. Good, I was beginning to wonder if he was gay. Apparently not, I chuckled to myself.

The whole scene from my point of view was erotic. At times Teryn would lean over to take Jenn's nipples in her mouth. This shut out some of the action from my view, but then she would stand upright and I could see her dildo glistening with the copious juices of that delicious little cunt, then the entire length of the fake cock disappeared again and again. Joel continued to aid all of Teryn's thrusts with his own force. They had a good rhythm going.

I wondered how many times Jenn had cum so far in our little session. Teryn might not be far behind. We continued to fuck her at both ends till she had cum a few more times and again needed another rest. We all backed away, though I could see Teryn and Joel were reluctant to separate.

I picked up the still camera and took some macro close ups of Jenn's red and freshly fucked cunt, which was still oozing her nectar. I couldn't resist a taste and felt her shudder again.

I told Teryn to remove her strap on and go get another prop from the drawer. I saw Joel watching Teryn's sweet curvy ass as she moved away and the rest of her as she returned. I took the toy that Teryn had retrieved for me and some lubricant.

"Slave, I believe I have been lax in not making use of another one of your needy holes." She saw me coating the anal plug as I spoke. "A slave must be ready for any whim of her Master."

"No, Master please. Not now. I am spent."

"Your use of the word no is over for today." I nodded to Teryn and she held Jenn's wrists. Mosly for affect since her legs were still immobile and she was open for any intrusion. After the initial resistance the plug slid in over the bulb and was there to stay until removed. I flipped the switch and let it vibrate. In moments, she was moaning and whimpering.

I set up the video camera on a tripod and grabbed the still. I then gave instructions to Teryn. I had planned nothing complicated. Just a beautiful 69 session with two beautiful, yellow skinned and almond eyed Asians. Teryn was more than willing. Now I wasn't quite sure what else would happen with Joel's new role.

"Teryn, would you like an anal intruder as well?"

That stopped her in her tracks. She hesitated a few seconds before she spoke.

"Ya know, I am ready for most anything, but I will pass on a plug. I have something else to fill my virgin ass."

I laughed and said. "Well. I guess I will have to give you a bonus for losing that virginity today. Let's see what happens."

I was ready with my cameras and watched the beauty unfold. The sight, the sounds, even the smells were oh so erotic. Close to obscene, but yet incredibly hot. After a few minutes Teryn called out to Joel.

"Get over here and fuck my ass. I need it. Do it."

Since she was on top, it was easy for Joel to fuck her and still not get in the way of Jenn's licking. Very erotic. My cameras would catch as much as possible. Another hour and who knows how many orgasms went by until both girls were now completely spent.

We released Jenn and removed the plug. She could barely walk. She grabbed me for support, then stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. I saw in her eyes it was a thank you and to me it was worth all the gold in China.

Teryn was also wobbly, but helped Jenn to the dressing room and shower. I gave Joel first shot at the men's shower, as I checked the cameras and looked at the sweat and cum juices that made a mess of the equipment. But sometimes I think the woman I hired to clean the studio got off on it. I showered and was still back in the office before the girls.

When they entered, I motioned for Jenn to sit, but pulled Teryn over to the side. I suggested some new toys for her to take home. She picked up her bag and disappeared for a few minutes. Jenn knew what that meant, but didn't hear what I had suggested. Joel sat silently and waited with a huge grin on his face. When she returned she was carrying the leather and chain she had been wearing before.

"Master. May your newest slave wear these home? I want to feel what it is like to wear them in public."

"Of course. I think you will understand Jenn even better. Though you seem to be much more willing then Jenn was at first. But there are all levels of slave desires."

I turned my attention to Jenn. "Kajira Jenn. Do you feel that your Master has fulfilled his side of the bargain?"

"Oh yes, yes. Master has been generous with his insolent slave."

Back in character, she was amazing. I wondered if I could get a movie role for her.

"Good. You have had a big day. Stopping a mugging I think made you bold. And you see even your boldness was rewarded. I made mention before that if I had felt you were a weak willed woman, I would not have hired you. You are obviously very strong willed in your normal life and of course very intelligent. Your submissiveness does not take away from that in any way. This, I know, is not something most people would understand. There are a lot of dangerous men out there that seek the weak because they can use and abuse them. That is the way they hold on to them. I am not one of those men. I know you even more than you know yourself. But I think you are learning more and more about yourself than you ever knew before we met. Am I right?"

"Yes Master. You are so right. You do know me and thank you for your guidance."

My heart melted. I was glad that there was an audience so I didn't say something un-master like.

"Teryn, did you find everything I suggested?"

"Yes, Master. Everything. We are going to have so much fun."

"Good. I hope you do. I will call you for our next session. I have much to do. I may even re-decorate my office with some new pictures."

Jenn gave me a coy grin and I knew that she knew what I meant. Teryn had no idea.

"Oh. I almost forgot." I reached into a drawer for my cash box and peeled of five, one hundred dollar bills for each of them, but handed them to Teryn." Her eyes lit up. Her first cash for being a model and then I added her bonus.

Joel was under a monthly fee for his work, but I gave him a bonus for today, though he had way too much fun. He should have paid me. But he did well. I wondered what would happen with him and Teryn. This was something I hadn't expected, but I guess I should have. Time would tell.

I walked them to the door this time and Joel left with them. I was rewarded by a hug from both girls as they said goodbye.