Fantasy to Reality - Ch. 08

Story Info
A Model in Chains.
10.1k words
4.75
6.8k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Teryn and I walked out of the studio. I turned to face her. No words passed between us, but spontaneously we threw our arms around each other and we both broke into tears.

I sobbed for something valuable that had been lost. Yes, I had begged to be taken, but that was in a moment of passion. Had I thrown it away for $500? I really had not thought of money when the Gorean warrior was making me red silk. Did the money now make me a whore?

I wept over something lost, though I began to rationalize that I had already torn my hymen with a cucumber long ago, so this was just completing what had already been started.

In a few minutes, my sobs turned to whimpers, then to a sniffle. We separated, arms still holding each other. Teryn smiled first saying, "Hey, my treat this time, k? Let's go get something to eat, and then we better do some studying."

"Ok," and then we hugged again, this time my sobs mixed with idiotic laughter.

There are fast food stops all along Sunset, so we both got a fruit smoothie and an energy bar. The cold smoothie relieved our swollen and still painful tongues. I hailed down a taxi and we were back at our apartment by 7.

As we entered from the street, Teryn said, "Check for any mail, slave," and left me by the bank of mailboxes at the entrance. I knew right away we were back to our mistress/slave relationship. It felt right, to be honest.

When I entered our front door, Teryn was not in view, so I purposely shut it with a slight bang. "Strip, slave," came the command from her bedroom. "Cuff yourself, the steel is on the table. And don't forget the heels."

I set down the junk mail, stripped, and placed my folded clothes on the chair in the hallway. The steel was evident, and one click followed another, first my wrists and then my ankle cuffs, careful not to hide the handcuff anklet. Soon I was bondaged in five circles of unbreakable metal. I looked in the hallway mirror, still shocked by the reflection, especially the haircut and the nose ring. I put on the heels and stood again before the mirror. I turned to the side to check the kef. On Gor it would have been an actual brand. I lightly gasped at the thought.

I opened my mouth to check the piercing. Curling and twisting my poor tongue, I actually admired the pink and white stud. It felt good to click it against my teeth. I could tell my pussy also liked it, since I felt my swollen labia lips begin to tingle.

I turned when Teryn came from her bedroom, light chains over her arm. Naked, not surprisingly. "Feels good, doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I like it."

Without words, she adeptly locked me in a sirik. The feel of light, but unbreakable steel increased my desire. A pussy storm seemed imminent.

Teryn stepped back to admire her pet. No words needed, she moved closer, our lips locking, our tongues snaking in and out of each other's mouths. When we broke the kiss 30 seconds later, a rope of drool snapped and fell against each of our chins.

"Now is probably a good time to change the nipple extenders," Teryn said, as she hooked a leash onto my collar and led me to her bedroom. I thought about the studying we both needed to do, but it was not the right moment to bring that up. Fifteen minutes later, a larger metal sleeve had been sucked, tongued, and forced onto both of my clearly elongating nipples. They were almost as long as Teryn's.

I moaned throughout the process, my need evident. Teryn merely smiled at my predicament. "Do you think you can behave yourself, pet, or should I take up some of the slack in the sirik."

"I will behave, Mistress. I have so much studying to do. Thankfully tomorrow is light, but I need to prepare for Wednesday, also."

With a raised eyebrow, as though she doubted I could control myself, she agreed and we went to our separate rooms. It took some time to refocus on my classes, but I had no choice.

I really had no idea where to begin. I was carrying 16 units, and up to last week, that was fine. But not anymore. I could still drop one class without penalty, but that would anger and more importantly, disappoint my parents.

My parents. My eyes began to water. If they could see their daughter now, her limbs bondaged in steel, her haircut and nose ring. I traced the kef along my thigh. I had to make sure they never saw me like this. Never.

My nipples were throbbing. One more extension and Master would surely ring his slut. That was a foregone conclusion.

I sat on the chair at my study desk and opened my international business notes. My ass and pussy ached, not unpleasantly, but persistently. It seemed like a hundred years since I had been in the lecture hall and copiously written notes and comments as the professor spoke. I lifted the light chain of the sirik that ran from the collar to my left wrist, feeling its strength on my small body.

I flipped to the notes on calculus for business majors. I was usually good with such abstract concepts, but as I reviewed the previous lesson's notes on integration, the Greek letters danced on the page and before I knew it, I had drawn a human neck, encompassed by a collar, a chain hanging from the ring attached to the collar.

I turned to the English comp class. I had two days to submit a 5-page paper on ethics and technology. I had not started.

I could not even face the micro econ class. I lay back on my bed, my stomach in knots.

I decided to start on the paper. I knew I had ideas a week ago, but to pull them from my emotionally charged memory was another matter.

I started with Wikipedia, and got an idea. I proceeded to the Santa Clara Univ Markkula Center for Applied Ethics, but after reading only a short time, my eyes began to water. I was having a hard time focusing. Like a storm cloud hanging over my head, I could not shake the memories of the day.

I opened a new doc and started to type, "Advancements in technology are typically hailed as beneficial to society as a whole. The reality is quite different. Advancements come with price tags and that means that those with wealth benefit first and foremost. Rich advance first and the gap widens between masters and their slaves." I smiled at my creativity.

Soon after midnight I finished at least the rough draft. Having not heard from Teryn, I went to the bathroom, deciding to straddle the bowl just in case she walked in. I tried several times, but the sirik would not allow it. I finally sat on the toilet, like a free woman, I mused. When I finished, I put some salve on my septum, and went to bed, thoroughly exhausted.

"Jenn, I'm leaving! Get your slave ass out of bed. See you later, I have to run." Teryn stood at my doorway, fully dressed, her pack over her shoulder. It was light outside.

"What time is it?" I moaned

"Oh, fuck, I better get you out of the sirik." She hurried to my bed, threw back the covers and then stopped, admiring my chained body. "Sigh," she said with a smile, and proceeded to release the chains. "The key to the cuffs are by the front door. The collar and anklet stay, got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Hurry up, slave, or you'll miss your classes. See you back here for dinner, if not sooner, k?" She turned and walked quickly from the room.

"Sure, yes, ok," my words following in her wake.

Teryn slammed the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts. It would have been so easy to just stay in bed, masturbate, and forget all my responsibilities. But I couldn't do that.

I showered quickly, enjoying the feeling of the steel on my wrists and ankles. When I finished drying, I walked to the front door, relieved to see the key on the table. I set the opened cuffs aside for later. I dressed conservatively, enjoyed a yogurt and cup of juice, and prepared to leave for the morning.

I knew better than to wear any underwear, so I had to be sure all signs of my slavery were covered. I ticked off the items one by one. Kef covered by skirt, but not by much. Nose ring tucked away. Nothing to be done about the tongue stud, hair and earrings. I made sure the blouse was loose fitting, not enough to hide, but at least make the nipple extenders less prominent. The ring of steel around my neck and the anklet? Nothing I could do about them.

Knowing no session was planned at Prix Chic or at Master's studio made it easier to concentrate. One thing about going to UCLA is that the classes are huge, so except for a few students I knew by name, I was just a number among a throng of numbers.

I had an hour calc lecture. I was able to focus and decided to clarify a few things with the prof after class. I walked up to his lecture stand and began. "Excuse me, Sir." He looked up and I noticed he took a second glance, taking in this Asian coed with spiked hair and less-than-subtle jewelry.

He was helpful in explaining a few concepts and during the hour break that followed, I was able to complete the problem set. I had taken Calc A/B in high school, so this really was not that hard. I felt relieved. One class under control.

Another hour of international business followed the break and once again, I was happy to understand the majority of the material that was presented by the T. A.

My stomach growled and I headed over to the closed snack stand. While I waited in line, Teryn called.

"Hey, how has the morning gone, hon?"

"Good, thanks, nothing out of the ordinary, thank goodness."

"Haha, I figured as much. Too many weird people on campus for you to stand out." If that was supposed to make me feel better, she failed miserably. "Where are you?"

I explained and we agreed to meet outside Sproul Hall. I left the snack line and when I arrived, Teryn was already waiting. I could see her smile from a distance and waved in reply. We hugged longer than usual, and then she held me at arm's length. "Let's look at you." She began to scan me up and down.

"You mean no one commented about your new looks?"

"No, but then I avoided eye-contact," I answered.

"Uhhuh, I see, well, let's get some lunch. I'm starved. Let's take a taxi to the village, and order something devine."

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. No hint of our slave/mistress relationship. Teryn had errands to run, as did I. Dinner was never a priority for us; if it happened, it happened.

I got back to our place about 7:30, having stopped for an In-And-Out burger, picked up some grocery items, and simply enjoyed the freedom of movement and mundane chores.

"Hi, I'm back," I called out. No reply.

Nevertheless, the obedient pet knew what was expected. In seconds I was naked. I recuffed my ankles and wrists, and slipping into my heels, sauntered to the bathroom.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Sticking out from the bathroom mirror was a huge cock, a flesh-colored dildo. Thick, long, and very realistic, it had been suctioned to the mirror. A sticky note was posted to the side. 'Hi, slave,' I whispered aloud. 'Practice makes perfect. When I get back, I'll check on your progress. T.'

I just stared at the cock. It was huge, far bigger than anything I had taken yesterday at Master's. I leaned forward, to get a sense of its size. I opened my mouth to check if it would fit. I opened wider and managed to get an inch or two in my mouth. It would never fit.

I stepped back from the sink. Looking in the mirror, I remembered and flicked down the nose ring. I licked the steel cuff on my left wrist, loving the smooth texture and cold surface. A charge of energy passed from the cuff through the stud in my tongue. My fires were being stoked, moment by moment. I leaned forward, and managed to get another inch or two into my mouth. The angle was bad if I hoped to get it deeper.

I raised my left foot, placing it on the counter, and tenderly admired the handcuffs on the anklet. My mind was racing, but my pussy was in the lead. In seconds, I had kicked off the heels and pried loose the dildo from the mirror. Sticking the cock in my mouth like a pacifier, and with the shower head and spray pressed against my cunt, I exploded in unfettered release.

I stayed in the shower much longer than usual, every moment counted as joy. Feeling somewhat silly, I tossed the dildo from the shower onto the counter. After toweling off and blow drying my hair, I decided to practice a little more with the dildo. Naked, cuffed, and in high heels, I walked from the bathroom to my bedroom, thinking that I might be able to force the cock deeper if I was flat on my back.

With my right hand, I slowly pistoned the dildo up and down into my mouth and throat, while with my left hand I began to play with my nipples. They were so sensitive, but I could not resist. When I scraped across the little nubs with my fingernails, I felt sparks. My pussy reacted. I raised my eyes to the ceiling, to lessen the stress on my mouth and throat.

I took my left hand to attend to my needy pussy. My clitty was begging for quality time, and soon I was rolling down hill towards another heavenly orgasm. The dildo in my mouth was a distraction for only a moment, as I pressed my tongue into action, trying to please the rubber invader.

FLASH

My eyes popped open to see Teryn at the end of my bed, a huge smile on her face, her camera in her hand. "So, what class are you studying for?" she laughed.

I grunted into my gag, scrambling to a sitting position and abandoning my nipples and pussy. I pulled the cock from my mouth. She had caught me completely out of control.

"You are so predictable, slave. Your Master told me to keep an eye on you, that he expected your sexy little body would need continual attention. He was so right." Another moment of profound humiliation and embarrassment. I had no retort. My emotions were raw and I began to whimper.

"Jenn, what's wrong?" Teryn asked, genuinely concerned.

I blinked, tears rolling down my cheeks. She had called me 'Jenn,' and for some reason I found that incredibly emotional.

"Hey, hey, I promise. You can cum later," Teryn laughed, trying to break my sadness.

"That's, that's not it," I sniffled.

"Then what's the problem, hon?" her tone one of a compassionate friend.

"Just look at me," and by now the tears were flowing and I had covered my face in my manacled hands.

"But I love your new look. You absolutely sizzle. I am so proud of you!"

"Proud," I echoed. "How," sniffle, "can you be proud of me?"

"Because you are living your dreams and getting paid for it and besides, nothing has been done that cannot be undone."

"That's so not true!" I reacted, nearly shouting through my sobs. "I gave up my virginity for $500!"

"Well, ok, fine, I was thinking of your piercings and hairstyle. But even so, give it a few days or weeks. I never even think about the day I gave up my virginity. It's over and done, big deal."

"It is a big deal and you know what is going to happen tomorrow, don't you? Are you telling me that can also be undone?" My voice was shrill.

"Yes, it can be and it will only enhance your hotness, and besides, you owe me three wishes and this is the first. Actually, you are not really sure of anything tomorrow." I knew they were going to pierce my nipples and now that I was 'red silk,' the studio photo shoot could only be more intense. I was not opposed to that; she was right about my dreams. My head was whirling. I didn't know what to think.

Teryn held out both hands, inviting me to take hers and rise from the bed. I did. In my heels, I was slightly taller than her. Her eyes locked mine in a magnetic hold, but her hand strayed to my nipples. Her sensual lips opened and she whispered, "One last stretch, pet." I looked from her lips to her eyes, knowing I would let this happen.

Several minutes later, she had mouthed the third of the four nipple stretchers free and the final cones had been settled into place. My nubs were so sensitive, I moaned most of the time she made the exchange. At the same time she locked me in the chains of the sirik.

"Tomorrow's a busy day, and I need more time for my classes, and so do you," Teryn said, with a serious look on her face. "Agreed?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Same question as yesterday. Can you control yourself or should I shorten the sirik chains to make sure you cannot play with yourself?"

"I'm fine, it's ok," I mumbled. The bluntness of her question made me feel so weak, so inferior.

She cocked her eyebrow and gave me a sly smile, and after a brief peck on my cheek, she left, removing her knit top as she sauntered out of my bedroom.

I managed to finalize the ethics essay and even managed to get caught up in the econ class. Hardly A work, but at this point I was just hanging on. I lay down on my bed to rest my eyes for just a moment.

Soon after midnight, Teryn woke me up. "I'm tired, slave," she said. "Go to the bathroom, and let's go to bed, my bed, of course." Jarred from my sleep, I did not reply, only nodded.

Half asleep and still wearing the 5-inch heels and chained in the sirik, I walked to the bathroom, a complete mess. I did not recognize the girl that looked back at me from the bathroom mirror, but I did remember the dildo, now suctioned to the mirror. I turned my eyes to ignore it.

More alert and awake, I walked back to Teryn's room, expecting, no, hoping for more love-making. She was covered and laying on her side, her back to me. On the floor, at the foot of her bed, was a crumbled blanket and pillow; the loop of a leash was under one foot of the bed.

"On the floor, pet. Clip the leash to your collar. If you wake me up playing with yourself, you will be punished. Go to sleep." Her comments were spoken without emotion, like reciting a recipe. I attached the leash to my collar, curled up with the blanket, and lay on the hard floor. My eyes watered in disappointment and hurt.

It seemed like only moments later when I felt a foot poking me in the side. Sunshine streamed into the bedroom, as Teryn threw open the curtains. I looked up from the floor, her naked body glowing in the morning light.

"Wake up, Jenn, I mean, slave. A busy day ahead." She stretched like a cat, her sexy body weaving as she reached for the heavens, back arched, her breasts like mountains rising above her tight belly.

I moved to get up, but my neck snapped tight when the leash went taut. Teryn laughed and moved from the room. "Unhook the leash, silly pet, let's go! No talking. Slave mode. Just leave the heels here for later." Her voice inflection told me this was not negotiable.

When I arrived in the bathroom, Teryn was sitting on the toilet. "You know what to do, slave. Kneel, chin on the edge." When I knelt, she hooked her finger and pulled me close. I wrinkled my nose is disgust.

"Haha, I want you to admire my nicely trimmed pussy, since in a few minutes it will be as bald as yours. Your Master ordered me to do this and I will follow his directions. Look up at me, pet."

With my chin on the bowl, I tilted my head upwards. She reached down and fiddled with my nose ring, twisting it slightly left and right. "Mmmm, too bad it is not one solid ring," she said, hopefully sarcastically. She had a wry grin on her face. "Stick out your tongue," and I obeyed. "You are the cutest pet I ever owned. Move back, pet." On my knees, I took a couple of steps back as she stood, legs parted.

I felt Teryn looking down at me, and for a moment I thought she would order me to lick her pussy dry, but after a second, she took a few sheets of toilet paper and dried herself. "Your turn, slave, while I get the shower warmed up. Here, let me release the sirik chains, so you can pee properly."

Humiliations stacked upon humiliations, so to say one is worse than another is probably not always true, but to pee with my legs straddling the bowl while Teryn watched from the shower was degrading.

We showered together, a slave and her mistress. First I shaved her pussy, then my own while she shampooed her hair. We washed each other's bodies simultaneously, our lips often locking, our tongue studs clicking to the beat of our pounding hearts.