Fantasy Turned Reality

Story Info
Story of a Husband transforming his Wife into a Hotwife.
8.1k words
4.16
30.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Introduction

Allison and I have been married now for over 10 years with an amazing life. Over the past few years, we have started our family and moved across the country twice for work. I am in the Military and Allison is a stay-at-home mom with the kids. Allison is about 5' 4" with brown highlighted hair, blue eyes, and perky small tits. She works out as much as she can, so her body is fit, but still rocks a smoking mom body with a big butt. She is a mix of white and Spanish blood so in the summer she will tan to an amazing brown tan. She loves to wear dresses and tight-fitting clothing out of the house, and she is known to turn an eye.

To give some background context to this story Allison and I had an amazing sex life before kids. We would have sex all the time, play with sex toys, and watch porn together. After the kids came our sex life slowed down drastically. Over the past couple of years, we have struggled as a couple when it comes to intimacy as we would only have sex maybe once a month if that. I have told Allison previously about the idea of her becoming a Hotwife, but she was against it. We role-played the idea back in the day but now she was turned off by the idea due to having kids. I let the subject go with her but kept watching cuckolding porn and dreaming of the day she might change her mind.

I was gearing up for training with the military that would take me away for about 2 months and stress in the house was pretty high. I could tell Allison was stressed about being alone with the kids and wanted to ensure she had the support she needed while I was gone. About a month prior to me leaving we decided to have some fun in bed and joke around about things that turn us on. I was hesitant to mention to her that I was still thinking of her as becoming a Hotwife and when she asked me what I had been thinking about lately to jerk off to, I tried to change the subject. We were naked and spooning so she just grabbed my dick to get me to break. She stroked my dick and begged me to tell her. I started to explain that I haven't stopped thinking about watching her get fucked by another man. She kept stroking me and asked for more details. I started to explain my most recent fantasy where we worked together to find her a hung bull to get fucked. She started to moan, asking me to play with her pussy and to give more details.

I moved my hand up her legs and felt the heat radiating from her pussy. I traced my fingers along her thigh, up past her pussy, working my way back down. Teasing her as I moved down her slit, rubbing her pussy and playing with her clit. She started to moan, breathing harder as I started playing with her. Her pussy was already wet as I made my way down and into her pussy. As I started to finger her, I went into detail about my dream.

I started by explaining that in the beginning of the dream, Allison and I created her a saucy Tinder account where she would have some sexy photos of her in short dresses and one with her in lingerie. We would describe her as a:

"Married woman looking for some fun with a young athletic man. Not looking for any long-term ties, but someone to give me a good workout that I have been missing."

Allison was stocking me harder and moving her hips on my fingers, getting wetter by the minute. I asked her if she wanted me to continue and she just nodded her head. I told her that it would be hot to watch her texting and keeping me wondering if she was texting another guy or not. Eventually, we would find a guy she found sexy, someone who is muscular with a big dick, and able to manhandle her, but treating her like a queen.

Allison just whispered in my ear "I bet you would love to watch that muscular man fuck me!"

I responded by rolling her on top of me and thrusting my hard cock into her wet pussy. She threw her head back with the quick assault, biting her lower lip. She responded to my assault by pressing down until our hips were touching, bottoming out in her. She pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply. Wrapping her arms around my neck she told me to describe how this man would fuck her.

As I started to go into details, she grinded on my dick moaning with every stroke. I told her he would be gentle at first with kissing and feeling up her body. He would start by stripping her down until she was naked and throwing her on the bed. He would eat her pussy with vigor, edging her further and further. This man would start to become more forceful in his actions, sitting her up on the edge of the bed. He would demand her to take his pants off and suck his cock.

Now Allison is not the type of girl who enjoys giving head. In our time together she has given me maybe 5 blowjobs and never for very long. So, seeing her become slutty and suck another man's cock is a huge turn-on.

She would suck his cock, gagging on his large dick, taking as much as she could. He would hold her head down on him slowly pushing deeper and deeper down her throat. Finally, he would fuck her in all positions, making her cum multiple times. In the end, he would have her on her knees and blowing his load all over her face.

Allison was fucking me hard as I told her all the details, she begged me to let her cum so I laid back and lifted her off the bed in her favorite position so she could grind on my dick until she climaxed. We ended up coming together and laid back down, breathing heavily. She rolled over to face me and gave me a big kiss. I asked her if she enjoyed the story.

Allison smiled saying "It was super sexy love, but don't let it go to your head."

Chapter 2: The Seed Was Planted.

I let the thought go as I always do, thinking we would return to normal and move on. As I guessed, the rest of the night we did not speak of the story and went about our business. The next day was Saturday so in the morning I got up early and made breakfast like I always do. The kids ate their pancakes and things were falling right back into routine. We hung out drinking our coffee while the kids played. Allison disappeared upstairs for most of the later morning time so I just played with the kids. Around mid-day, I got the kids down in their rooms for quiet time and Allison called for me from the bedroom. I walked in to see her dressed in a sexy little dress.

Handing me her phone she said, "I want you to take some photos of me in some different outfits so I can see what they look like." She had her makeup and hair done, looking very sexy. The first dress was my favorite black dress she would wear out on date nights.

"Follow me downstairs for better lighting," she said. Once downstairs she posed in a sexy stance, almost flirting with the camera.

"Wait right here while I change, and I'll be right back." She disappeared back upstairs for about 10 minutes. Hearing her coming down the stairs, she rounded the corner wearing another sexy red dress and heels, with bright red lipstick. Again, she posed for me and left the room again. I wasn't thinking anything of it until she told me to come upstairs to help her. As I get upstairs, I see the door slightly closed. I open the door to see her lying on the bed in her black babydoll lingerie set with black stockings and heels on. My eyes were wide open at the site, she looked so fucking hot. She was on her side smiling at me as I walked in. As I started to move towards her, she told me to stop.

"Take out my phone and I need one more picture!"

I looked confused and took her phone out of my pocket. She laid on her side, fluffed her curled hair, and posed for me. I snapped the photo and she asked for her phone.

"Allison," I asked, "what are you doing?"

"Well, I thought about what you said last night and thought that if you really want to try that fantasy, I will give it a try, but know this, if we start there is no going back unless I say so."

I stood there floored with what she said. Before I could say anything, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

"Come eat my pussy!" she demanded.

I was not going to waste the opportunity as I loved eating her pussy. I climbed between her legs and started to do my job. She moaned slightly, but she was glued to her phone. After about 10 minutes she moved up and pushed me back.

"Sit up, I want to show you something." Handing me her phone. I looked at the phone to see a Tinder account for her. It showed 5 photos, one of her at home looking sexy but normal, one of her in a workout outfit with a sports bra and booty shorts, and the three photos we took. The caption read:

Allison 35 years old,

"Adventurous woman, looking for some first-time fun. Recently new to the dating game and not looking for a serious relationship. Looking for a young, dominant stud to show me a good time with some dinner, wine, and if you are sweet maybe I will treat you to some of my homemade dessert wrapped in lace."

I was floored by what I was looking at. I handed the phone back asking her what she was doing.

"I have not activated the account yet. If you are serious about what you told me last night I will create this account and see what happens. You will be my cuck and do as I tell you. I will let you fuck me one last time tonight and not again until we are through with this experiment. If you want me to create the account, drop your pants and come fuck me."

I hesitated for maybe a second, but it felt like an hour before dropping my shorts and climbing up on the bed. I was already hard as she laid back down. As I pushed my hard cock into her, she showed me her activating the account. We made love that night full of intimacy and passion. It was like we had never made love before.

Chapter 3: The Match.

Over the next couple of days, Allison would be on her phone texting and giggling. I would ask her what she was giggling about, and she would brush it off as talking to her friends or family. During the week I was at work so I put our conversation behind me and it was a few days later as we got closer to the weekend when things took a turn. In the Military we have long weekends called 96's which is 4 days off from work, and this weekend was a 96 where I had Friday to Monday off. It was Wednesday night, and the kids were in bed, so Allison and I decided to lay on the couch and watch some TV. We started a show when she laid down on the lap, resting her head. I was focused on the TV when she started talking.

"Hey love, what do you think of him?"

I looked down at her phone to see her on a Tinder profile of a young white guy who was in great shape, with brown hair, and blue eyes.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"His name is Colton, and he lives out in town. We matched the other day and have been talking."

"Oh! And what have you two been talking about?"

"We have been talking about me and why I am on Tinder. I told him about you and what your fantasy is."

I didn't say anything as she continued to talk.

"He wants to meet up for coffee on Friday if you don't mind so we can get to know each other a bit better."

"Do you want to meet him?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, what do you think?"

"I think he is your type, but are you truly sure you want to continue this?"

She looked up at me and glared at me.

"You remember my rule, once we start this you are my cuck, and don't get to ask me that."

I paused before apologizing. She looked back at her phone and closed the app. I drew my attention back to the TV as she stopped the conversation. A few moments later I heard her phone chime. Looking down I saw her open a text thread that had the name Colton on it. I focused in on her text:

A- "Hey, you up?"

C- "Hey good looking, what up?"

A- "Sitting watching some Tv on the couch. Thought I would see if you still wanted to meet up Friday for coffee."

C- "Absolutely, I want to see if you are as beautiful in person as in your pictures."

A- "You're sweet 🥰"

C- "So your husband is good with you meeting up with a stranger?"

A- "It was his idea. He wanted me to have some fun, so I took him up on it."

C- "So does your husband know that we are getting coffee?"

A- "Yup, I'm lying in his lap texting you and I told him about it."

C- "Well lucky me! Tell him thank you for me."

Allison looked up at me and said "Colton said for me to thank you for letting me talk with him," before returning to her phone.

A- "I did lol. So what are you up to tonight?"

C- "Just sitting in my apartment watching some TV and looking at your photos on Tinder and Instagram. So sexy!"

A- "You like what you are seeing?"

C- "What do you think?"

An image popped up on her phone of Colton rubbing his cock through his pants. His cock was hard and massive!

A- "😳"

C- "Haha so you like it?"

A- "That thing is huge! Idk if I can handle it."

C- "Don't worry about that. I'll make sure to loosen you up first! 😉"

A- "lol we will see about that 😋"

C- "So what type of things are you into? Your profile said dominance is a thing."

A- "Ya I want a man who takes what he wants and is in control of the situation. A little rough too"

C- "Oh I can do that! Show me a pic of those tits!"

A- "What now?!"

C- "You want demanding so yes now. Make your husband do it!"

A- "ok 😬"

Allison got up from my lap and looked at me.

"Colton wants you to take a picture of me topless so I need you to take a sexy photo for me."

She handed me her phone and started to take her top and bra off. Once naked she positioned herself sitting on the edge of the couch, pushing her tits together to make her B Cups look a little bigger! She was so sexy! I snapped the photo and handed her phone back. She left her top off and laid back done on my lap, sending the photo to Colton.

C- "Damn girl! I can't want to suck on those titties."

A- "Well you have to earn them first."

C- "How do I do that?"

A- "So me you're a gentleman when we meet up for coffee and we will see from there."

C- "Ok deal. What are you going to wear for our coffee date?"

A- "Idk yet what do you want me to wear?"

C- "A sexy little summer dress and heels! Love a girl in heels!"

A- "I can do that! ☺️"

C- "Okay well I'm going to go and relieve myself due to you getting me all hot and bothered. I'll text you tomorrow with a link to the coffee shop."

A- "Okay sounds good. Have a good night and enjoy yourself lol "

Chapter 4: The First Date

Friday rolled around and Allison was acting nervous in the morning. While we drank some coffee she was fiddling around the kitchen.

"You good babe?" I asked.

"Ya, just nervous and excited for this morning. What are you and the kids going to do?"

"Probably hang out here and go to the park," I told her.

Her phone chimed. It was from Colton.

"Colton just sent me the address of the coffee shop and asked if I can meet him around 11. So I'm going to go upstairs to get ready."

Allison walked away and I went about finishing my coffee and checking some work emails. It was about an hour later when she came downstairs wearing a sexy little floral sun dress with her hair curled and wearing some wedge heels.

"Damn Alli, I don't think I want you to go like that! Idk if I can keep my hands off you!"

"Well, this is not for you today so tough luck buddy."

She gathered her keys and purse and said goodbye to me and the kids before leaving. As she was walking out, she gave me a kiss, telling me she would text me updates.

The morning after Allison left was normal. I couldn't help but look at my phone constantly as it got closer to 1100. Around 1050 as I let the kids play outside, I got a text from Allison.

"Hey love, just got to the coffee shop and waiting. So nervous. I love you 💕"

I responded "I love you too. Just relax and have fun! 😀"

"Thanks love, I will. Will text you later."

About 15 minutes later I got a text from Allison again.

"Colton just got here, and he is taller than I thought. He is muscular too 😍. I'll text you have our little date to let you know how it goes."

I didn't get a text back from Allison until around 1 pm.

A- "Hey love. Just got done with the date and it was great! Colton was a really great guy."

J- "That's great love. I'm glad it went well."

A- "Me too. I feel so much better about things after today. He was sweet and bought my lunch."

J- "As he should lol 😂 it was a date after all."

A- "Yes lol. We talked about ourselves for a while before we started talking about why I was out on a date with him."

J- "What did you say?"

A- "I told him about your fantasy to see me have sex with another man. He was more than happy to support that 😉"

J- "Dang, no sugarcoating it."

A- "He told me that I need to go shopping to buy something sexy to wear for our date tomorrow night."

J- "Wait tomorrow night?! 😳"

A- "Yup 😬. We talked and he couldn't wait for us to meet up again."

J- "You are moving fast."

A- "Well a girl shouldn't kiss and tell but...after lunch, he walked me to my car where he pinned me to the car and kissed me!!!"

J- "What!? That was unexpected."

A- "He was a great kisser. It was rough and soft at the same time."

J- "That's HOT!"

A- "Anyways. I'm off to the mall to buy what I was told to lol I'll show it off to you tonight.

J- "Okay love drive safe. Love you 🥰 "

A- "Love you too 💕 Be home later."

Allison came home around 2 hours later with a couple of bags in hand. She greeted us all and went upstairs, changing and putting the bags away. The rest of the evening went well until the kids went to bed. As we finished the bedtime routines, Allison had me follow her into the bedroom. She told me to sit on the bed and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door. A few minutes later she came walking out in my favorite sexy short black dress with tall black high heels and stockings. She looked so hot and sexy.

"Damn Allison, you look amazing! I always love that dress on you." And I did as it pushed her boobs up and hugged her hips just right.

"So you approve of my dress?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. You definitely will turn some heads in that."

"Well good. Colton told me to wear something short and sexy. You want to see what I bought per his request?"

"Absolutely!" I responded. Allison proceeded to unzip her dress and drop it on the ground. I was not expecting what I saw. Allison was standing there in a sexy black lacy lingerie set that was a push-up bra with a floral lace design, and a matching underwear set. That was only amplified by the heels and stockings she had on.

"Holy shit Allison! You look so fucking hot! You never dress like that for me. I'm jealous."

Allison was blushing and teased, "Well you never were manly enough for me to wear something like this!" I just glared at her. "So, you think he will like it?"

"Yes, Colton will love the outfit."

"Perfect," she said smiling. "Also, he told me to wear something else that you will have to help me with tomorrow before leaving."

"Okay," I said confused. "What is it?"

"You will have to wait until tomorrow!"

Allison went back into the bathroom before coming out in sweatpants and a shirt as she normally does. We went downstairs and watched some TV before going to bed. She denied all my attempts to flirt with her or touch her, as she said she was saving that for Colton.

Chapter 5: The Date

The next day Allison spent most of the day getting herself ready for her date. She worked out in the morning and was on her phone texting with Colton about their date. He was talking her out for a drink first and then to dinner. She was driving so I knew she was not going to be drinking that much. It was around 3pm when she went upstairs to get ready. I followed her up to talk and see how she is doing. As we talked, I watched as my wife showered, shaved her body, slathered herself in lotion, did her make-up, curled her hair, and started getting dressed. It was a weird feeling to see her get all sexy for another man, but I was rock hard as the thought of her with Colton raced through my mind. The sexiest part was watching her get dressed. Rolling the stockings on her legs, putting on the lacey lingerie, putting the dress on, and finishing off with the heels. It took everything I had to not go up to her and just take her. It was close to 5pm and I had to go downstairs to get dinner going for the kids.

12