All Comments on 'Fantasy Turned Reality'

by cuck_husband

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4093 months ago

Ignore the haters!!! Keep this going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 stars, I'll bet he has a lot of regrets now, well... too late she's Colton's now.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy0083 months ago

Nice idea. Jumpy with going right to a butt plug and cage. No need for either. It could have been so much better too if she didn't stay or if she did, not shower once home. No condom could have been fun. Writing and the idea are good, but it could be great with small changes. Keep writing. i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

that was pretty hot. I am not into the whole cock cage thing, but definitely enjoy sharing my hot wife with other men. I love receiving updates while she is off on one of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

smokin hot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue writing, but also, please find a good editor/proofreader, because this story badly needs both. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent start!! Keep going!!

lsamplerlsampler3 months ago

Great story line, and well-told! As an Army veteran of many years, the story resonated with me.

I do agree with one of the comments that suggested an editor/proofreader… From the little bits of writing I’ve done, I find it hard to edit/proofread my own work: I get too caught-up in the substance of the story and either miss edits I should be making or start rewriting the story, or both!

And ignore the negative reviews. This genre (Hotwifing) for some reason produces an awful lot of people who read the entire story, then feel obliged to tell you that they didn’t like it… that it’s not their thing… It reminds me of how so many evangelical preachers rant and rage about how horrible homosexuality is… only to be caught with a party-boy pegging the life out of them!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

as soon as you introduce the cock cage, it becomes bdsm, not loving wives, get with it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why is there always one clown who whines about stories being in the wrong category? If it’s a story of a wife having sex with others then it’s in the right fucking category.

rubberpony37rubberpony373 months ago

In your opinion Anonymous. Cock cage is an integral part of cuckolding. Categories are for guys not getting anything and jealous of the cage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous