Fantasy Turned Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison came downstairs around 530, just as I put the kid's dinner on the table. The sound of her walking around the kitchen in her heels was so erotic to me.

"What are you and the kids going to be doing?" She asked.

"I was going to put on a movie with them and pig out on some popcorn before putting them in bed."

"That sounds like a fun time with them."

"It will be. I need some distraction, so I am not staring at my phone," I said jokingly.

"Well do not worry, I will keep you updated on how dinner goes and when I will be heading home. Also now that the kids are eating I need your help upstairs."

I followed her upstairs to the bedroom where she shut the door. She went into the closet and came out with a little bag.

"Colton wanted to ensure I got a gift for me and a gift for you!" She said in a teasing voice.

"I had to stop at an adult sex story to get it." Before I could ask what she was talking about, she pulled out a butt plug with a heart-shaped jewel on it.

"Colton would like for me to wear this to dinner tonight, do you mind helping me put it in?"

She handed me the plug and walked up to the bed bending over. I walked up to her and hiked up her dress.

"The lube should be in the dresser drawer. I think you might need it."

I got the lube and proceeded to pull her underwear down. I used a little lube to massage her ass and smeared some on the plug. I teased her ass by rubbing the plug up and down her crack as she let out a soft moan. I lined up the plug and pushed it in. Her ass fought the plug at first but finally, the plug popped into her ass. I wiggled it around, teasing her some more. She moved my hand out of the way, lifted her panties, and fixed her dress.

"Oh, this thing is going to get some getting used to." She joked as she stood up and walked back into the closet. "Okay now for your present." She walked back out with another small bag. She opened it up and handed me a box. I looked at it and the package read "Cock Chastity Cage" and showed a penis locked in it.

"Colton said that if you are to be a good cuck, you need to be locked up and unable to touch yourself. So drop your pants so I can put it on."

I proceeded to drop my pants to reveal a semi-hard cock.

"Well that is not going to work," she said. "We need you soft." She grabbed my dick hard and smacked it a few times. The stinging pain from the smacks did the trick and my cock went limp. She took the cage out and forced my cock into it. The final touch was a small lock that held it all together. She locked the cage and put the key in her purse.

"That should keep you contained until I get back later." She said laughing.

We walked back downstairs where she said goodbye to the kids and walked to the front door. I followed her to see her out. She kissed me, grabbing my cage through my shorts. I asked her if she was going to go all the way tonight and she jokingly responded "I don't know. I will just have to see how the evening goes, but I will be home before it's too late as I am an old lady." We laughed at that and said our goodbyes and that we loved each other as I watched my sexy wife walk to her car. She drove off and that was a heart-shaking moment full of nervousness, excitement, and fear. I walked back into the house and over the next hour I got the kids cleaned up from dinner and settled down for a movie. As the movie began, I got a text from Allison saying she was at the bar with Colton. I responded but did not get an answer from her. I focused back on the movie, but a few minutes later I got another text from an unknown number.

C- "Hey, this is Colton. Thank you for sending me your sexy wife for the night. She said that I will be the one updating you on how things go. When she showed up, I gave her a big kiss and felt around for my present 😈. Thanks for sending her with that. Can't wait to see it later!"

J- "Hey Colton, glad you are enjoying yourself. Treat my wife with respect."

C- "Don't worry about that. She is in good hands. Keep your phone on you 😉."

J- "Okay..."

It was about 30 minutes later when I got another text.

C- "Hey, Allison is having a great time. We got drinks and we sat next to each other. She has the softest legs."

J- "She takes care of herself. Glad it's going well."

C- "Ya she does, I would say you are a lucky man, but in this case, I am the lucky one! We are heading to dinner now. Might be a bit before another update."

The movie had ended, and I put the kids in bed with no update. It had been a little over 90 minutes or so after the last text when I got another update.

C- "Hey man your wife is too tipsy to drive. We decided to catch a ride back to my place down the road to sober up. She is so flirty that I don't think I'll keep my hands off her! Hope you don't mind...not that you have a choice."

J- "I don't mind that she sobers up, but don't do anything she doesn't want to do."

C- "Oh don't worry...she will want it."

Just then I got another text from Allison.

A- "Hey love, don't be mad but I had a bit too much to drink to drive 😬. So Colton invited me back to his place. I'm going to go with him."

J- "Hey love I don't mind but be safe."

A- "I'll be a good wife and ensure he uses protection 😉"

J- "Not what I meant but glad to know that is happening."

A- "I can't help it. At dinner he sat in a booth next to me and was rubbing my thighs...he even got a quick opportunity to play with my pussy! It was so hot🔥."

J- "Damn Allison. You're really turning into a Hotwife!"

A- "Just you wait. Will send you his address just in case but will be home later."

I did not get a text from either of them for some time, so I cracked a beer to kill my nerves. Watching TV, my phone buzzed. Another text from Colton.

C- "Hey man your wife is so much fun. We are at my place hanging out. She told me to ask you what her do's and don'ts are for fucking!"

J- "Well she doesn't like to give oral but loves to receive it. She loves being dominated and told what to do. If she is horny enough, she will let you have anal but not swapping back to her pussy. She hates getting cum on her body, but you'll be wearing a condom so all good there."

C- "Well she will be texting you in a second, but she is my slut tonight. Thanks for the heads up, but we have agreed that she is owned by me now and will do as I say. All those don'ts will be do's if I say so. Enjoy the next few hours cuck! 😈 Will send her home when I'm done with her 🍆🍑💦"

Just then I received another text from Allison, and it was a video. She was in the bathroom talking to me while recording herself via the mirror.

"Hey baby so I have agreed to be Colton's for the night! I am so nervous and excited. I can't believe you talked me into this..." she said as she started to take her dress off. "...He is so demanding and controlling! We got to his place, and he threw me on his couch. He climbed on top of me, and we started making out..." At this point, her dress was off, and she was standing there in her new lingerie set. "...He was grinding on me, and I felt him starting to get hard! He is so much bigger than you. I don't know if I can handle it. Anyways he is waiting for me so I love you and enjoy yourself...oh wait that's right you can't," she said laughing. "Anyways Colton said he will send you updates!" She winked at me, blew me a kiss and the video stopped.

It was just a few minutes later that my phone chimed again, and it was another video, this time from Colton's phone.

The video started with some R&B music playing in the background (Usher's It's Hot in Here) and showing an empty living room. I heard the sound of heels clicking on hardwood floors and Allison bashfully appeared from the hallway in her lingerie. A deep voice opened up in a demanding tone, "Come over here slut!" Allison walked up to the couch. "On your knees slut," the voice barked again. At this point, Allison was on her knees in front of Colton still wearing his underwear. "What are you going to do tonight?" Colton asked. "I'm going to be your slut," Allison said in a nervous voice. "Damn right girl! Now free my cock for you," Colton said, continuing his demanding tone. Allison slowly grabbed the waistband of Colton's boxers and pulled them done. His massive cock sprang free from his boxers. Allison got his boxers off and just stared at his cock. "Play with my cock Slut" the deep voice barked. Allison's small hands wrapped around his cock and with both hands, his cock still stuck up out of her grip. She started to stroke it, with a smile on her face. "You like that cock?" Colton asked. Allison just nodded her head as she kept rubbing her hands around his dick. "What do you think?" He asked. "It's way bigger than my husband," Allison responded. "I want you to show him how you suck a cock." Allison nervously lowered her head and put the head in her mouth, stretching her jaw. She tried to fit more in but started to gag with only a few inches of his cock in her mouth. "Don't worry baby, we are going to get you to deep throat it!" Colton laughed. The video ended with Allison's going wide at that comment.

My cock was straining in its cage as I wanted to get hard but couldn't. Why did Allison put me in this damn cage? I adjusted myself on the coach as my heart raced with what Colton could be doing to Allison right now. I tried to focus on the TV but my mind kept racing about what she would be doing right now. I had to wait in agony for another 15 minutes until my phone chimed again. I bolted up and took a deep breath as I saw another text from Colton. There were two texts. The first was a text message saying, "Sorry for the delay, but we had to do some training." I read that about three times trying to figure out what he was talking about, as the video downloaded. Finally, the video was done, and I hit play.

The video started with a shaky camera as someone was getting it into place. The video stopped shaking and a hand moved out of the camera. Allison was on her knees, still in her lingerie in the middle of the room. Her makeup looked a little messy and her hair was frizzy from someone playing with it. Colton walked up to her naked and his cock rock hard. "Alright slut let's show your husband what you learned," Colton said in a cocky tone. Allison put her hands behind her back as Colton lifted his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth, as he pushed his cock in. She started to bob her head on his cock. She started to take more of him than in the last video but seemed to stop about halfway done, still taking about 5 inches of him in her. Colton grunted and said, "Alright slut, deep breath," as he placed a hand behind her head. Aggressively, he proceeded to pull her head down on his cock. He would get another inch or so in, as she gagged. He held her down for a few seconds and pulled out as she breathed heavily before he pushed back in. This occurred another 2 times before the last push, he bottomed out in her throat. He held her head as she gagged on his cock. After a few seconds he released her head, and she pulled her head back with saliva dripping off her chin and his cock. She panted for air as her throat was finally free. Colton just laughed as he walked back to his phone and turned off the camera.

I just set my phone down and was speechless. Allison had never done that with me and hated giving blowjobs. I was jealous but turned on by the fact that she was acting so slutty. I downed my beer and quickly drank another to calm myself down. It was about 20 agonizing minutes later when I heard my phone chime again. This time it was from Allison.

She just sent a text to me saying "Hey love, had to take a break as my jaw is hurting and had to catch my breath 😬. His dick is so much bigger than you lol. Colton let me have a break but is eating my pussy right now! 🍑😛. I'm getting so horny right now. Can't wait for you to see the next video!"

I replied "You are so fucking hot right now. I would be rock hard if you didn't lock me up! Are you nervous for him to fuck you? He is huge. 🍆"

"I am nervous, but he said I can take it. He wants you to see his big dick fuck me! Have fun watching my little cuck."

It was about 5 minutes later that I got my next video from Colton.

The video starts with Colton pushing Allison's belly down on the bed. Her panties have been removed and her bare ass is sticking up. As he moved up behind her, his cock was hard and fell between her legs. He spread her ass, displaying the jeweled butt plug. As he massaged the plug, Allison moaned with the pleasure from the plug, as well as his cock rubbing her bare pussy. He did that for about 20 seconds before leaning back to position his cock on her pussy. I was relieved to see him wearing a condom. He placed the tip of his cock right on her pussy. His rough voice sounded "Tell your husband what you want, slut!" "I want you to fuck me!" She answered as she wiggled her ass. As soon as she said that Colton started to push forward. His cock was straining to get the head into her pussy, but with a sudden pop her pussy gave way and the head of his cock disappeared into her pussy. Allison's head tilted pack as she moaned with the monster entering her. Colton paused for a moment to let her adjust to his size before pushing further into her. I watched and listened to Allison moan louder with every inch. Her hands gripped the sheets showing her a mixture of pleasure and pain from his size. Colton was a little more than halfway in when he started to pull out. Allison's pussy gripped his cock as it pulled backward. He got to just the tip and pushed forward a bit harder and faster, almost going all the way in. I watched over the next couple of minutes as he started to fuck my wife. Allison moaned in pleasure and begged him to fuck her. Colton was now in a rhythm fucking her, bottoming out every time. The video came to an end with Colton saying, "Will send you another video when I'm ready to take her asshole!"

I immediately rewatched the video with disbelief that my sweet wife who hated the idea of being a Hotwife was not fucking another man. I just could not stop watching and listening to the sounds of pleasure coming from her in the video. I stopped after about the 4th time watching and just sat there on the couch waiting. I waited for 20 minutes before my phone chimed yet again. It was another video, and I knew what that meant, Allison was about to be fucked in the ass.

The video opened up with Colton lying on his back on the bed and Allison standing off to the side. She was sweaty, with her hair frizzy, and completely naked. Colton told her to climb up on top of him. Allison climbed onto the bed and went to her favorite position of cowgirl, but Colton barked "No Slut, turn around and face away from me. I want to show your husband that your ass belongs to me now!" Allison flipped around and leaned forward to expose her bare ass to him. With a flash, Colton smacked her ass, jiggling her sexy butt. Her butt plug was still in, so Colton reached out grabbing the jewel. He wiggled it around, causing Allison to moan. He slowly tugged at it and her ass fought the release of the plug. The plug came flying out with a pop sound. Her asshole was puckered by the absence of the plug. Colton dropped the plug on the ground and put some lube on her asshole. He started to make a giggling sound as he removed the condom from his cock. "Okay, Slut you ready for me to fuck your ass?" Allison looked over her shoulder at the camera and said, "Yes, I want to feel you stretch out my asshole." Colton responded with, "Then tell your husband whose ass and pussy this is." Allison said in a sexy, confident voice, "It is yours!" Colton aligned his cock with her asshole and grabbed Allison's hips. She started to sit down on his cock, and I watched as the head of his cock popped into her asshole. Allison let out a loud moan and just repeated "It's too big, I can't, I can't." Colton tightened his grip and pulled Allison down further onto his cock. She seemed to slide down his cock until he was fully buried in her ass. "Oh my god, your cock is so big!" She said as she sat on his lap. Colton smacked her ass saying, "Well slut, fuck my cock." Allison started to lean forward, sliding up his cock until just the tip was still in, she leaned back down and began to ride his dick. Her asshole was so tight, the walls of her ass were gripping Colton's cock with every stroke. Allison was moaning loudly now as she picked up her pace. Every few bounces from Allison, Colton would smack her ass. The video was coming to the last few seconds with Colton holding Allison down on his lap saying, "Now tell your husband goodnight." Allison looked over her shoulder catching her breath and said, "Good night Jc, don't wait up for me as Colton says he still has uses for me. Will text you when I am on my way home." With that, the video ended.

I sat there, putting my phone down on the coffee table, and looked at the time. It was about 930pm at this point and figured she would be home in about an hour or so. I finished my beer and went upstairs to get ready for bed. By the time I got changed and brushed my teeth, I walked over to where I had set my phone down on my pillow. I saw a text from Allison. I opened my phone to her message and saw a photo. It was her smiling and what looked to be cum on her face. All the text said was "Love you." I laid down and tried to see if my cock cage could come off so I could relieve myself, but it was secured in place. I fell asleep around midnight with no word from Allison.

Chapter 6 The New Life

I woke up the next morning and Allison was not home yet. I got the kids up and made them breakfast. They were watching cartoons and I was drinking coffee when I got a text from Allison. It was another video.

Allison held the phone up so I could only see her face. "Hey love, sorry I did not come home last night. By the time Colton was done with me, it was too late for me to drive. I am just enjoying some coffee and I will be heading home. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to do this and I loved making you my cuck last night. When I get home, I will let you out of your little cage." It was when she finished that comment, I noticed she was bouncing slightly in the video. She moved the phone away from her face to show Colton standing behind her, pumping into her pussy. She only had on a shirt from him and she just smiled as she tried to take a sip from her coffee cup as he started to pick up his pace. "I guess I should have told you that Colton wanted to get one last ride before I left," she said laughing. "I will be home once he finishes." Her head fell forwards as Colton continued to fuck her and the video ended.

Allison finally came home close to lunchtime, still in her dress from the last night. She said hi to me and the kids before heading upstairs to take a shower. When she was done, she avoided any attempts from me to prob about the night. It wasn't until the kids were in bed that night that she pulled me into our bedroom and told me to lie down on the bed. I did as she said as she climbed up on the bed.

Allison took on a serious face and tone saying, "So, I will give you any details you want about last night and will unlock your cage, but I will not let you fuck me. I will jerk you off until you cum. The rule is if you cum, I stop telling my story and we move on. Or I can give you all the details you want, but you have to remain locked up until I choose to let you out. Which one do you want to do?"

I really wanted to get out of this cage but knew I would not last long with how horny I was and the build-up from the last night.

"I will stay in my cage and hear the details," I responded.

"Smart choice cuck!" She responded with a grin on her face.

We spent the next hour talking through all the details of the night and the morning, how she felt getting fucked, how he treated her, her favorite parts, etcetera. She was lying next to me and talking to me in the sexiest voice she could. The whole time she would rub my locked cage, driving me crazy. That night we held each other, and I made sure I told her how much I loved her. I asked her what is next as I was still locked up and her adventure was over. "Well, I have been thinking about that and I told Colton I will keep him on speed dial for when you are gone. I do not think I am done being your Hotwife and I really enjoyed how he fucked me. As for your cock, I will unlock you tomorrow when you admit that you are my cuck now and will only support me as I see fit." I did not hesitate to tell her how much she was turning me on. The next month before I left for training, Allison allowed me to have sex with her once, but met up with Colton 2 more times.

12