Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Wayne hurried after him, Pat told him, "Have a good time Faggot."

We talked for awhile after they were gone. Pat then decided that it was time for her to be going also. We all hated to see the weekend end, almost afraid if we broke the spell, it would never be restored. Chris reminded us, "We have another Fantasy Weekend coming up in two weeks." Thus, with warm kisses all around, Pat departed.

Chris gave me a big hug and said, "Honey I was so proud of you this weekend. You were such a good slave."

All of the degrading things I had been subjected to seemed to dissolve into nothingness with her remarks. She loved me and I would die for her. Nevertheless, I reminded her, "Chris, our three month agreement is up after our next Fantasy Weekend and then we need to talk."

Chris replied, "One month had five weekends on the Fantasy Weekends so there is still two to go. And besides, this is so much fun. Don't you agree?"

"Well okay, two more," I replied. It was an iffy argument but could never win an argument with Chris.

Fantasy Weekend—Chapter 6

Originally written by 4Play and modified

My Weekend of Slavery

My wife Chris had told me to get "ready", which I knew meant for me to get into my role as Slut. This process took over an hour; involving as it did shaving my body, showering, putting on makeup, doing my hair and dressing in my French maid outfit. As I completed my transformation, I wondered what Chris had planned for tonight. She never informed me ahead of time, feeling that as her slave I should accept whatever she demanded of me. I knew that she had something special planned since she seemed to be unusually excited as she was getting herself ready to go out.

Wanting to please Chris with my appearance, I took extra care shaving my body very closely, painting my nails bright red, applying my facial makeup just right and fixing my hair just the way she liked it. I made sure the seams on my nylons were straight before hooking them to my garter belt. The bra with the cutout nipple areas allowed my nipple rings to hang free. The sheer white blouse ensured that they would be visible through the fabric. I stepped into the short black skirt and tucked the blouse in tightly to show off my breasts. Chris was so proud of the way she had made them grow. Hoop earrings and a bracelet completed my outfit. I put on the 4" high heeled shoes and I was "ready".

Chris was completely dressed by the time I was finished. I had been expecting to see her in the leather outfit she normally wore on the occasions she was in her Mistress role, but she was dressed as if to go to a wedding or similar occasion. She was so beautiful! "Get me a glass of wine Slut" she demanded. I filled a crystal goblet with her favorite wine and brought it to her. "Get your cosmetic bag and put it in your purse." she told me. As I went to do that, I deduced that it was going to be another overnight ordeal with the Masters and Mistresses we had been with before.

Chris looked through my purse and removed the two dollars she found in there. "You won't be needing any money" she said. My bewilderment about this was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into our driveway. When the doorbell rang, Chris nodded her head indicating that I should answer it. I opened the door to see a big, tall and handsome guy standing there in a tuxedo. I gave a small curtsy and invited him in. He walked past me as if I wasn't there to kiss and embrace Chris. I had never seen this guy before. Where had she met him?

They kissed for a few minutes before Chris asked "Would you care for a drink dear Jason?"

He replied, "Not now, we'd better get going. Thanks anyway."

Chris said, "Ok, I'm ready." Then she told me to get the suitcase from the spare bedroom.

"Yes Mistress" was my answer. The embarrassment of being dressed as I was in front of this gentleman was mixed with the hurt of Chris's not even introducing me to him.

Jason held open the door for Chris to sit in the front passenger seat. I sat in the back seat holding her bag. We rode down to a seedy part of the city. They chatted happily about what fun they were going to have on their trip. Chris was like a schoolgirl on her first date. Whatever they had planned didn't include me!

The car stopped in front of a rundown house. I was scared to even be in this neighborhood, let alone to stop here. Jason got out and opened the Door for Chris and opened the back door for me to exit. Chris had me leave the suitcase in the car. Taking me by the hand she led me up to the front door, which opened as if by magic. Mistress Pat stood there. She'd obviously been watching through the window for our arrival. "Come right in Slut, we've been waiting for you!" Pat said. After I walked past her into the foyer, she got between Chris and me. She gave Chris a warm kiss and hug telling her "Have fun Chris, we will."

Chris cautioned me, "Be a good girl Slut and mind Mistress Pat." As I meekly nodded yes, she left to join Jason. Pat closed and locked the door, even hooking the safety chain, before turning to face me.

"Mistress Chris has plans for a weekend of fun with her new friend Jason and she kindly lent you to me to use as I see fit." Pat said, then added ominously, "Don't worry; I'll see that you're not bored!" Her hand reached under my short skirt and fondled my bare ass. "If you do as you are ordered, I won't have to get brutal with you...disobey, or even hesitate over obeying and I can cause you great pain!" I shuddered at her words even as her caressing was giving me an erection. "Lift up your skirt Slut" she commanded. I quickly grabbed the hems on either side of my skirt and lifted them exposing my shaven genitals. Mistress Pat slapped my cock sharply, the pain causing the erection to wilt. She Laughed saying, "We won't be needing that pitiful thing this weekend, you are going to live up to your name. Now get into the kitchen Slut" she ordered, pointing the way.

The kitchen was typical of these old houses, linoleum floor, high ceiling and higher than those found in the newer homes. There was a woman sitting at the table sipping coffee. Pat introduced me saying, "This is our slave for the weekend Joyce. It answers to the name Slut." She continued, "Slut this is Mistress Joyce, you will obey her orders as well as mine."

I replied, "Yes Mistress Pat." My situation was quite hopeless! I was penniless, dressed as Slut in an area where being on the streets like this could be fatal, and also under orders from Chris to obey. My only option seemed to be to do what they wished and hope that Chris returned soon to reclaim her slave.

Mistress Joyce smiled at me and remarked, "Very pretty outfit Slut, We wouldn't want to ruin it. You'd better take it off and put on that apron." I hesitated for a moment, unsure of where I was to change.

Pat slapped me on the ass and ordered, "Strip Slut!" My fingers unbuttoned my blouse and undid my skirt. Pat took my clothes as they were shed.

"Leave the bra on, it makes your titties look cute. The hose and shoes can stay also." Joyce said. She handed me a short apron that went from my waist to just barely covering my privates. Now even the skimpy protection of my short skirt and sheer blouse was gone! I felt so terribly vulnerable.

"We have lots of work for Slut to do while she's here, shall we have her get started or play a bit first Mistress Joyce?" Pat asked.

Joyce quickly answered, "Let's play with her first! I've been looking forward to this and getting hornier by the minute." Each of the ladies slipped a finger through one of my nipple rings and led me down the hall. They walked fast enough to make it difficult for me to keep up in my heels, but the pain in my nipples ensured that I'd follow them to the bedroom.

Mistress Joyce sat on the edge of the bed, opened her robe and spread her thighs. "Lick my clit Slut." she ordered. I started to kneel down to get a better angle but that move was halted by a quick smack of a whip on my bare ass.

Pat had picked up a short whip somewhere and seemed eager to use it. "Just bend over from the waist." she demanded. A smile crossed her face, as if she just had a new idea, and she said, "Better yet, grab your ankles Slut and hold that position." When I did that, she took a roll of duct tape and taped my wrists to my ankles. What an uncomfortable and vulnerable position this was! Pat was strapping on a big dildo as she said to Joyce, "This way we can both have fun dear."

Joyce laughed as she pulled my head to her crotch saying, "What a great idea." I started licking around the pussy lips. Joyce grabbed both of my nipple rings and ordered, "Suck my clit slut!" I started sucking on her clit gently. A quick tug on my nipple rings was followed by, "Harder, suck it harder!" I began sucking as hard as I could. If I pleased them it would minimize the pain inflicted on me. Sucking and slurping slavishly at Joyce's crotch, I had briefly forgotten about Pat. I was rudely reminded of her presence when she shoved a lube covered finger up my ass.

Joyce tugged on my nipple rings to remind me to keep sucking. I kept sucking even as Pat shoved in two fingers and worked them around inside me. Joyce was really getting worked up now and put her legs over my shoulders. Her hips were bucking up and down making it hard to keep her clit in my lips. Pat chose this moment to ram the dildo into its target. I was sucking and being fucked at the same time. Pat's thrusts were instantly transmitted to Joyce's clit, which drove her wild. Soon she Pushed me away and wound up just laying there shuddering in sexual bliss. Pat continued raping my ass until she also climaxed and withdrew that terrible dildo from my ass. She went to Joyce and kissed her warmly. The two Ladies caressed and cuddled for some time, enjoying the warm afterglow of orgasmic sex. I stood bent over, in heels, exhausted, sweating and awaiting their next whim.

Joyce said, "Oh Pat, that sensation was so fabulous! I could feel your every stroke on my clit! You should try that sometime."

Pat looked at me and said, "Why not now? We don't have anything better to do at the moment, and Slut is still in position." They both laughed at my obvious inability to alter their decision. After a moment, they changed places. Pat on the bed and Joyce wore the strap-on.

The scene this time was somewhat different. Pat preferred me to lick more gently and Joyce stood still and made me do the moving with my rear. She thought it was funny making me fuck myself using her dildo. Fortunately, since the Ladies were starting from a higher state of arousal, this second round didn't take nearly as long. After the Ladies were both satisfied sexually, they again lay together looking at me standing there. I was sore all over. My ass felt like it was on fire, my nipples throbbed, my shoulders ached from the strain of my position and I had cramps in my legs. Pat reached over and turned the apron around so it covered my ass. She took my cock in her hand and began stroking it.

Pat said, "Watch this Joyce. It's just like milking a cow." So saying, she proceeded to masturbate me. Despite the pain I was feeling I began moving my hips as her ministrations were having the desired effect.

When I began to spurt, Joyce caught my ejaculate in her hand saying, "Come on bitch, give it all to me!" They kept milking me until they felt they had every drop. Joyce put her cum-filled hands up to my mouth and commanded, "Lick it up, all of it! Then swallow it!" They giggled as I lapped up and swallowed my own semen.

Pat stated, "You need to get used to the taste of cum, there may be more coming!" With that statement, I knew that they had more torment in store for me.

Pat took mercy on me and tore the tape holding my wrists to my ankles allowing me to stand upright. She told me, "Get into the shower and get yourself cleaned up. You need to redo your makeup, you look a mess!"

"Yes Mistress." I replied and went into the bathroom she had pointed me toward. Once there I stripped off the few remaining articles of clothing and stood soaking in the hot water. It took awhile before I felt refreshed enough to leave the comfort of the stall. When I stepped out, my clothes had been laid on the counter beside my makeup bag. I redid my facial makeup, brushed my hair and got dressed again. Looking in the full length mirror on the back of the door, it was hard to tell how badly I had been used so shortly before. I set out to find my Mistresses, ready to resume my service to them.

Pat and Joyce were sitting in the living room, sipping wine. They had cleaned up and changed clothes while I was gone. Upon sighting me, Joyce said, "How nice you look Slut, our guests will be pleased." Pat added, "They should be here shortly. You will be a good slave while they are here, won't you Slut?"

I murmured, "Yes Mistress Pat."

Pat motioned me to kneel in front of her where she caressed my hair gently. She put her glass to my lips and gave me a sip of her wine. This gentle treatment was in sharp contrast to her earlier behavior, but I appreciated it greatly. As I became relaxed she told me, "We are having some friends drop by shortly for some fun. I told Mistress Chris that we'd give you a safeword to use if things got too much for you." That was welcome news to me! Knowing there would be an escape route open would make enduring whatever was to come much more bearable. If I could stop when I decided, it almost made my participation optional. Pat informed me, "Tonight your safeword is 'Nigger'." Both ladies giggled at this choice. It wasn't a word that came up in conversation anymore, but I knew I would use it if necessary.

The doorbell rang and Pat indicated with a wave of her hand that I should answer it. I still felt embarrassed to be seen by strangers in my Slut outfit, but hurried to open the door. There stood five black men! They brushed by me as I gave a polite curtsy. The last one in re-bolted the door behind him, then gave me a push propelling me to follow after the rest. I suddenly felt very weak, as the significance of my "safeword" dawned on me. To use it might prove fatal! I had never felt so helpless in all of my life.

The new arrivals were all dressed in similar fashion and I knew they were gang members. Now I understood why these two ladies dared to live in this neighborhood, they were protected by this gang. What the ladies did to deserve such a status, I didn't know but, I had an ominous feeling that my services might be a partial payment. A wave of fear caused me to shiver. Fear for my life was a far stronger emotion than the normal humiliation and degradation. Tonight I was truly a slave!

The leader of the group was a big man, over 6'4" tall. Everyone called him King. He was receiving kisses from the ladies. Pat said, "Take the men's coats Slut and hang them in the hall closet."

I replied, "Yes Mistress Pat, I'll do it at once." As the men removed their jackets, it became clear that they were all armed with automatics in shoulder holsters. They lived in a dangerous world and were ready for trouble. I took their jackets, hung them in the closet, and hurried back for more orders.

Mistress Joyce said sweetly, "Get the men some drinks like a dear won't you Slut?"

As I went to each man to ask what they preferred, I heard King's deep voice saying, "Your white slave is kinda cute, and obedient too." The men all laughed at his remark. I blushed with shame.

During the next hour or so I had served several rounds of drinks and the atmosphere had grown steadily more sexual. The ladies and most of the guys were naked. Mistress Joyce ordered me, "Come over here and demonstrate your pussy-eating skills Slut." I went to where she was sitting next to King, knelt between her thighs, and began licking. This brought a chuckle from the guys, who thought that such a thing was beneath their dignity. I continued until Joyce felt she was ready for sex. She pushed my head back and told me, "Now get King ready too!"

I turned my head to find him standing naked with his cock inches from my lips. "Go ahead white bitch, suck my big black cock!" he demanded. It was big! My white fingers were in stark contrast to it as I held it and gently licked around the head. My painted lips parted and I took it into my mouth.

The other guys were chanting, "Suck Slut, suck Slut" in unison as I tried to keep from choking on the steadily growing organ. It didn't take long before he was fully erect and threw me aside to bury himself in Mistress Joyce.

No sooner had he began pumping away, when another man stepped in front of me and said, "My turn next, Suck me bitch!" Knowing that I had no choice in the matter, I decided to make it as pleasurable for him as possible. Since resistance was out of the question, perhaps slavish submission would ensure my survival. I licked around the head, gently flicking my tongue on his glans until he was getting aroused before taking it into my mouth. Even as I sucked, I stimulated the bottom of his shaft with my tongue. It didn't take long for before he was thrusting into my mouth as if it were a pussy. I gagged as his cock hit the back of my throat, but kept sucking and cooing. He was really going wild now! He grabbed my head in his hands and fucked my mouth until he came in my mouth. When he had finished spurting, he withdrew and released my head from his vise-like grip. "Swallow it Slut" he ordered. I, of course, did. "Sorry Pat", he said, "I'll have to do you a bit later, I just got carried away." He was trying to act cool about it, but I noticed that his legs were still trembling from the orgasm he had just experienced.

Pat replied, "No problem Tyrone, we have lots of time."

Mistress Joyce and King were getting close to orgasm now, judging by the sounds that were coming from the couch. While the rest all watched their performance; I was granted a brief, badly needed respite. King finally stiffened his body then relaxed on top of Joyce, her thrashing legs ceased their wild movement and wrapped around his back. They lay like this for several silent minutes before King withdrew his now spent cock and stood up saying, "Get over here Slut and lick up my cum." I hurried to obey, tying to ignore the derisive laughter of the guys.

Mistress Joyce spread her thighs exposing her jism oozing pussy. "Lap that wonderful stuff up Slut. That came from a REAL man; maybe it will do you some good!" She joined in with the laughter as I lapped and sucked at her pussy. She added, "Although with a sissy slave like you, I doubt that anything would help!" Tears of humiliation streamed down my cheeks as I licked her pussy clean.

Upon completion of my 'cleaning service' I was sent to fetch another round of drinks. King and Joyce were sitting on the couch when I delivered their drinks. Pat and Tyrone were sitting on the love seat as I served theirs. The other three guys stood, patiently waiting their turn for fun. As I served the last one his drink he asked, "Tyrone, how was this bitch's mouth? Is it worth using?"

Tyrone laughed and said, "I'd have killed to have that Slut when I was in prison!" Several of them gave knowing nods which let me know they had been incarcerated too.

King magnanimously proclaimed, "Go for it men, have some fun, Pat won't mind a bit. Will you dear?" Pat responded, "Not a bit King, my slave is your slave."

With this statement of approval the other guys moved in on me. Tyrone said, "Fuck that sweet mouth Jesse! You'll find it very hot!" Jesse dropped his pants exposing his turgid cock. I shuddered and began to kneel, when another guy grabbed me by the hips from behind.

"Just bend over and take it in your mouth Slut." he told me. I wondered about the reason for this for only a few seconds before he added," I haven't had any white boy ass since prison, and I'll bet yours is tight." As I bent over to service Jesse orally, the guy behind me threw my skirt up onto my back exposing my bare rear. Even before I had taken Jesse's cock into my mouth I felt a finger roughly invade my anus.

1...7891011...17