Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers

"While there is overlap, thoroughbred and quarter-horse owners are a different crowd. Thoroughbred owners associate with the governor and big money people. In ten years, I see you worth $10 million, standing in the winner's circle with the governor and a horse you bred and have part ownership in. Your children will be very smart and attend the best private schools. You and your family need to implement this business plan. I know your father is cautious but, in the end, I believe he will do what you suggest."

Epilogue

Patricia visited Steve and his family. She was a hit with his family. Steve asked Patricia to marry him and she accepted. They will be married in June after Patricia graduates. Steve accepted an offer of $80,000 from a company in Oklahoma City. He could have gotten much more but he wouldn't sign over to a company his rights to his inventions. Steve and another brilliant person from China are working on a new computer system for artificial intelligence that could be worth millions.

When he graduates he will, until they are married, move to an apartment in Norman, Oklahoma. Her parents have agreed to purchase the land and implement the Business Plan. I know it will be a success and that Steve and Patricia will be very happy together.

Chris passed all her tests and we are back together again. We still have Fantasy Weekend but they are always at home and although Chris may invite others, but that does not include other Doms or anyone else that she believes might be too rough. During the Fantasy Weekends, I still have to call her Mistress and serve as her slave. I no longer have to completely shave, but Chris makes me wear panty hose, high hills, frilly women's clothes, and a maid's apron.

Sometimes Chris will invite another lady and they may fuck me with a dildo. However, it is only 6" and slightly over 1" in diameter so it doesn't cause pain or stretch my anus. It really feels good and often causes me to cum. Recently Chris started inviting a young man she recently met that is 6'1", 180 lbs, and has a 7" cock over to fuck her. I may watch and eat her out afterwards but I never have to suck or clean the young man's cock, but sometimes I do. I guess it should be humiliating to watch another man give her so much pleasure, but I find it sooo exciting and it always gives me an erection. Usually Chris tells me to masturbate for their amusement and other times, she will jack me off.

Life is good.

DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers