Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're an amazing woman Regina and we had an amazing time. That last night and morning..."

Gina felt her pussy flush with warmth, knowing that her returning to his bed had been as amazing for him as it was for her. They had barely slept that night. And their final time, if anything they'd both known it was a goodbye, had been in her mind since they'd separated. "Just wanted to say hello and thank you. On a break, now back to work."

"Thank you, I'm glad you did."

~

"I like this dress," Joe said, coming up behind her as she was putting on her makeup. His hand stroked her arms and, bending over, kissed the back of her neck. His right hand slid around and cupped her breast momentarily, just a quick fondle.

"You always say you'd like it without a bra."

Joe laughed, momentarily filling both of his hands with her breasts, his fingertips finding her nipples through the thin, lacy bra she was wearing, before straightening up and heading to the closet for his shoes. "Can I help it if my wife has the nicest tits in town?"

"Maybe 20 years ago. And what about Lynn? Even you've admitted you'd like to play with her girls."

"They're just big, not nicer."

"So, you wouldn't like to play with them?"

"I didn't say that" he laughed stepping out of the closet with his shoes and sitting down to put them on, "but somehow I doubt that will happen."

"And what's so nice about mine?"

"Besides that they just fucking turn me on?" he said straightening up momentarily before slipping his other shoe on. "Besides that they're on a body that could pass for 20 years younger than it is? Besides that you've got nipples that you love for me to suck on? Besides that virtually every man I know has acknowledged my wife is just sexy as hell?" He finished his shoe and stood up. "Besides all those things - nothing, I guess." He laughed.

Stepping up to him she slipped her arms around him and gave him a hug. "I love it that you still find me sexy." He returned the hug, his hand sliding to her bottom momentarily as they turned for the door. He patted her bottom as she stepped away. Looking up she turned her head and he noticed them for the first time.

"Wow, those are gorgeous with that dress," he commented.

"Huh? What's that?" She answered, stopping, and looking back at him. He stepped forward and with his hand reached up to her ear, examining her earrings.

"Those earrings are gorgeous. They go perfectly with this dress."

"Oh, you know what?" She said, stopping as the thought again hit her that she never did wear them for the man that had given them to her. "Can you take a picture? I was going to wear them once for Steve; he hasn't seen them since he gave them to me. Can you take a picture and I'll send it to him? Just to show him that they really are perfect?" She said, handing him her phone. It took seconds for several pics, but several minutes for her to review and choose one. 5 minutes later she sent a text with the pic Joe had taken attached, a moderately close picture of her face and the top of her dress showing the match in color and the description "going to dinner party wearing your earrings. Gorgeous, aren't they?" Seconds later she sent an emoji - a smiling face with a kiss.

Her company party wasn't to begin until seven; they'd decided on a late afternoon lunch (or early dinner depending on how you looked at it) beforehand and, dressed for the party, they chose one of the nicer restaurants in town. There were a few couples scattered around, but they virtually had the place to themselves to begin with.

"I texted a 'Thank You' to Steve the other day," Gina said at a slow spot in their conversation. Joe didn't respond immediately, glancing up at her instead, the thought that she'd just sent him a pic meant that she was familiar with his number and had probably sent him texts before, but she'd never indicated she was conversing with him. Seeing her face, it was obvious she was looking for his reaction. The almost immediate swelling in his groin she could not see, but that she was admitting she had conversed with her lover, the one that she'd literally 'stiffed' him for, got his blood racing.

"Oh? Did he call you?" Joe found his heart pounding.

"No. I just sent him a text and said, 'Thank You' for the earrings and that I'd had a good time."

"And how is Steve? Where is he these days?"

"No idea. I just said hello and thanks for a good time, and he said the same." Just the mention of Steve had Joe's mind racing. He recognized Gina's text was just a pretext to say hello but was really meant to say I'm thinking of you, and in particular, missing what we did.

"Do you think you'll ever see him again?" he had a hard time asking that and looking Regina in the eye when he did. He desperately needed to arrange himself; his cock was almost now completely rigid but caught in his underwear and bent uncomfortably. Shifting in his seat he discretely shifted his cock and, settling back into place, slipped his hand onto Gina's thigh. At least he thought he had been discrete; she had seen and understood what he'd done. She was looking right at his face when he looked up.

"No, I doubt our paths will ever cross again."

"Why not?"

"There's nothing to draw us together. We are not likely to go back to St. Maarten, are we? He has his life, we've got ours; he is based in Canada we aren't. I just don't see it happening. Do you?" Joe shook his head 'no' in agreement.

"But it was fun," Gina continued, going into tease mode, knowing how easy it was to drive Joe crazy with just the simplest of taunts. "He had the nicest cock. Maybe next time I'll let you see me suck him from up close." Joe had never acknowledged that he'd watched from across the pool, from the other building that night, and she'd never acknowledged that she'd knowingly done it, but his lack of response to her taunt confirmed what they both knew had happened. "My God was he a great lover," she continued quietly. To anyone else in the restaurant, it would have appeared they were just having a friendly conversation, that Joe's hand was running up and down her thigh was not apparent. "Do you know what was really nice?" she asked, looking at Joe, expecting an answer.

"No, what?"

"Wearing just that sarong. Being naked on the beach was nice, but driving back, with just that sarong on, nothing underneath at all." Joe's hand reached the crease of Gina's leg, his fingers pressing into the dress, reaching for the warmth that he knew was there, but the tautness of her dress kept him from reaching it. In his imagination, he could see Gina, sitting in the right seat of Steve's open-air jeep, the sarong around her body blowing in the wind. Would it have been loose, blowing open to expose her nakedness? He'd seen it several times now, she'd worn it around the house on weekend mornings when she was up and didn't want to get dressed, and he knew with the sun behind it, it was virtually sheer. He imagined Steve driving along, his nearly naked wife beside him...

Leaning over he bent to her ear. "Do you know what I want?" He whispered, his hand sliding down her thigh once again, this time feeling for the hem, the bottom end.

"What's that?" she responded, more quietly than before, barely audible even to him. Seeing the waiter approaching, she touched his hand with hers, drawing his attention to the approaching interference.

"Can I get you anything else? Would you like to see a dessert menu? Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

"No dessert, we're going to a party here in a while, but I would like a cup of coffee," Joe said. Gina confirmed she didn't want anything, and he left.

"Where was I?" Joe asked, his fingers having found the hem, Gina's finger on his own keeping him from moving them up too much. Outwardly it probably looked like they were holding hands, but Joe's fingers were continually picking at the hem, allowing his hand to slide underneath and further up her leg all the time.

"You were telling me what you wanted?" she prompted.

"I want you to go into the bathroom and take your panties off for me." Whether he adjusted himself again or not, he knew he would not be able to stand in public for a few minutes.

"Joe!" she whispered with a shocked emphasis and then giggled, "We're going to a party."

"So? Go without panties for me."

"No way." Outwardly, in public, Regina always put up a conservative front. Privately, in their home, and particular in their bedroom, she wasn't afraid to let her sexy and not so conservative slutty side out, but that was in the privacy of their bedroom. Lingerie designed to entice; little nothings designed to arouse Joe, or her for that matter, seldom went beyond the confines of their bedroom. And when it did go outside the bedroom, it was only when the kids weren't home and there was no chance of them being interrupted.

"Please? For me?" His fingers on the inside of her thigh were having their effect, but her hand found his, again stopping it from moving up under her dress.

"No." It was firm this time, leaving no doubt that she was not rethinking her answer, she wasn't brooking any argument. "Not when we're going to a party."

From over their shoulder's a female voice said, "Gina? Joe?" Turning they found Regina's friend Lynn, along with her date. When Lynn bent forward over the back of the booth to give Gina a hug it completely opened the top of Lynn's low-cut dress, exposing the majority of her breasts to Joe's eyes. He couldn't help but look, even if he wasn't trying to look. The low cut dress exposed all of her chest and the tops of her breasts; when she bent forward he could see her breasts momentarily, her lacy, low cut bra formed to not show above the dress which left most of her breasts bare, and the darker color of her areolas showing through the bra. She straightened immediately with a "here, let me come around."

Standing in front of the table while Gina and Lynn conversed, he had no reason not to evaluate Lynn once again, and naturally, her fabulous tits. She knew she had breasts that no man could take his eyes off, and obviously enjoyed showing them off. They also were going to the party, and just as Joe's coffee arrived, they bid adieu with a "see you at the party."

"That," Gina whispered after the waiter and her friend were gone, "is why not. Everyone there will know me."

"Afraid someone might see up your dress the way I just saw down her dress?"

"When did you see down her dress?" Gina questioned with the tone that said, "I don't believe you."

"When she leaned over and hugged you from behind; she's wearing a low cut lacy black bra that's practically see through and doesn't cover much even then. She'd got large, dollar sized, areolas and at least for the moment, her nipples were flat." He didn't have to give the details but used it as confirmation that he wasn't just saying it.

Gina giggled, shaking her head "Joe, you are incorrigible."

"Encourage able?" he replied, changing the pronunciation slightly, "Yes, I am," he laughed

~

The sudden ding and buzz of Regina's phone caught her attention just as they were pulling out of the parking lot. Pulling her phone out, she read and giggled at what she read, and then responded, going back and forth with someone.

"What's so funny?" Joe asked out of curiosity a few moments later when it was obvious she was putting it away.

Gina glanced at him, her face suddenly displaying Impish thoughts. "That was Steve. He said it looked like I was wearing a bit more than just the earrings."

"Meaning...?"

"When he gave them to me, he said he was 'sure I'd look good if I was wearing just the earrings."

"And what did you tell him?" Joe could barely croak the question out, his throat suddenly dry, instantly understanding the double entendre.

I said, "So you think I was overdressed?"

Joe's cock lurched in his pants, the thought of his naughty wife naked for another man, entertaining another man, wearing only a pair of expensive earrings that had been given to her by that other man. "And?" he prodded. Gina giggled naughtily.

"He said yes, and I told him maybe we could take another picture later."

Joe's cock had begun to swell just at the mention of Steve's name, but now, with her response, he desperately needed to make a rearrangement in his pants. In today's world, most couples explore erotic photography a bit, but photography was Joe's hobby, his passion, and to be truthful, erotic photography was what he enjoyed the most. Gina had allowed him to photograph her over the years, always his favorite model. But she almost always stopped him with just tasteful nudes. Almost. There had been a couple of times, when she was very aroused when she had succumbed to his wishes allowed him to take some more explicit photos; sucking his cock, and fucking, photos that were definitely pornographic, not just erotic. But her one adamant demand, not just of those indecent pictures but of any of her photos, was that he would never, ever, show them to anyone else; they were for their memories only. And most assuredly he would never put them on the internet, disguised face or not. With her public job and "face of the company" position, she could not take a chance on them ever being seen in public, and he had always acquiesced. Like most photographers today, with digital photography and on-line groups he had shared pictures on-line, just never any of Regina. And now - Regina was hinting that she would share a nude photo with Steve? Something he'd never been allowed to do? And then the thought hit him that if it were a picture of her just wearing the earrings - such a photo didn't yet exist. One thing was for sure, whenever they had played with his camera, it did turn them both on; the sex afterward was always phenomenal.

~

The party was as expected; lots of work faces, talking and joking. Every male in the place ogled Lynn, and when Lynn bent to put her empty glass onto a table, Regina had gotten a quick glimpse down her dress, just as Joe had. It was obvious the dress was meant to show the goods, and it was obvious that Lynn enjoyed showing herself.

Stepping in their front door, Joe pulled Regina to him and kissed her, his hand running down her back, onto her bottom, feeling her bottom through the dress and panties. "So," Joe began, "do you really want to take a picture for Steve?" He hadn't really paid any attention to the party; the thought of taking a picture, for his wife for her to give to her lover, had been on his mind all night. Sliding his hand between them he felt her nipples harden to his touch through her bra - or perhaps hardening to the thought of getting naked for a picture.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" She whispered, turning in his arms, rubbing her bottom against him, feeling his erection between them as his hands filled themselves with her breasts.

"Ummm," he hummed into her ear, "I think you should do a strip tease. And I'll take lots of pictures and then we'll let you pick which one you want to send to him. That way you don't just have to get naked and pose."

"You've been thinking about this, haven't you?" She whispered in response. Although she had posed naked for Joe many times, it was always the getting undressed that made her bashful. After she was naked, she often didn't mind, actually got into the posing; but, for her, the getting naked was the hard part. She had known earlier, when she mentioned a picture for Steve, that it would lead to this moment; that Joe would definitely be ready, and not surprisingly, so was she. She knew her panties had to be damp, she wondered if it would show in a picture. "Ok," she finally said, relishing the feel of her husband's hands on her body, "I had too much champagne. Get your camera ready and I'll be right back."

Joe planned to work into the photo shoot slowly using the natural light of the room, beginning by catching Regina un-posed as she stepped back into the room. He snapped one pic, only to be interrupted by her "Hey!"

"What?" Joe responded as Gina walked to him. Taking the camera from his hand she set it aside, looked up and pulled his head to hers. She planted a hot warm, tongue filled kiss on him, but surprisingly pushed his hands away when he reached for her body. Her kiss said she was horny and ready, her hands pushing him away telling just the opposite story.

"Same rules," Gina said, reaching for the buttons on his shirt, "you want pics of me naked, you get naked first."

"Oh." Joe responded, feigning surprise, "but these aren't for me..."

"The hell they aren't." Her hands moved to his belt and pants as he finished stripping off his shirt. Moments later he was naked, his cock semi-swollen with anticipation. "You know as well as I do that we'll fuck like rabbits when we're done."

"Ok," she said with a sexy smirk after he'd finished undressing, "what do you want me to do?"

Directing her how and where to stand and pose he began to compose and snap pictures. He had her slip her shoes off, and then had her turn and look back over her shoulder, concentrating at first on the side of her face, capturing her smile; her eyes, the way she pulled her lower lip between her lips, gradually pulling back to include more and more of her body. Having her facing the mirror he stepped slightly off to one side, so he got her front and back without getting himself in the mirror. He had her slide the shoulder of her dress down, revealing the black strap of her bra. He helped her loosen the zipper, not actually being able to film that, but it didn't matter. He had her slide the dress off her shoulder, expecting a slow reveal of her lacy bra, but instead her left breast was bare, setting on top of her shelf bra.

Suddenly Joe realized her hot wet kiss was explained. While he thought she had been going to the toilet, instead she'd been changing her bra to the more revealing half-cup one that he liked so much.

"Oh my god, that is so hot!" Joe gushed, her bare breast exposed above the dress, her nipple extending well beyond the cloth.

Joe tried to concentrate on the pictures, but his mind was racing about this unexpected change, remembering their earlier exchange. He had asked her if she'd wear this and she'd refused, but now for taking sexy pictures for Steve, she'd put it on without telling him.

Despite where his mind was, Joe continued to snap picture after picture as Gina slowly slipped her dress further down her body, exposing her other breast, gradually shimmering the dress down her body, bunching at her waist. He could see her nipples were erect through the lens, if he hadn't known before, he now knew for sure that she was as turned on as he was. "Cup your breasts," he directed, "play with your nipples." Regina followed his directions, lifting her breasts and running her thumbs over them. Joe zoomed in to just her hand and fingers on her nipple and then backed out, getting more and more of her body. Knowing what to do, Gina relinquished her breasts and slid them down to her dress, slipping it below her waist, gradually revealing her panties. Joe hadn't been there when she'd gotten dressed earlier, but he had slipped his hands onto her bottom, and knew that the panties she had on then weren't the thong that was revealed now.

"Imagine it's Steve touching you," he directed, "touch yourself as Steve would." Regina obeyed, her hands sensuously sliding from her breasts, down her sides, across her belly and down her thighs. When they had reached as far as they could, she began drawing them back up the inside of her thighs. "Oh, yeah, is he feeling how wet your panties are?" Regina's hands grazed across the front of her panties. "You know he's going to want his hand inside..." Obediently Gina's fingers rose, finding the top of the thong and pushing inside, searching out her own desires. Joe's camera continued with snap after snap as her other hand stroked back up her body, finding and pinching a nipple, causing a shudder to run through her body. "Oh yeah," Joe continued, "He's going to want your panties off." Joe didn't even realize that the strip tease had been reversed, that now his words were teasing his wife as much as her body was teasing him and the camera. His camera continued to record as Gina turned, exposing her nearly naked bottom, and bent to slide her thong down her legs. He caught her fingers between her legs momentarily before she turned to face him again, her fingers now fully masturbating herself. "Oh my God, that's so hot."