Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe hadn't even realized that Regina had closed her eyes, concentrating his camera on where she was touching herself. Her eyes now opened again, a look of pure lust on her face as she slowly walked toward him. Reaching for the camera, he relinquished it to her grip. She slowly lowered it to the floor beside them before pulling his body to hers, her mouth once again attacking his. Her hand slipped between their bodies, gripping his cock, before pushing him backward onto the couch. Holding him upright she lowered herself onto him and proceeded to rock both their worlds. That she was imagining she was with Steve was apparent later when they were cuddling in bed.

"That was nice," Joe said quietly, thinking back on their love making. His wife had been so hot and wet he hadn't lasted long, but he finished her with his fingers and she seemed to appreciate that.

"Yeah, it was," Gina whispered sleepily. "Steve would have gotten me off with his cock."

~

"Hey Lynn, got time for lunch today?" Gina asked. "I was thinking of trying that new place, so what do you say we go a bit late and skip the crowds? Maybe one thirty?"

She couldn't believe how nervous she was as they entered; the plan, that she had been formulating ever since the party, about to be started. Although she normally had lunch with Lynn about once a week, this time was different, and not just that it had been awhile. They ordered and had exchanged their 'what have you been up to's' and moved past all the work gossip before she started. "Joe sure appreciated your dress at the party last month," she said casually, and then added with a giggle "Although he seemed to appreciate the black see-through bra a bit more."

Lynn just laughed outright, not embarrassed a bit by the statement. "When your two greatest assets are up front, people are always checking them out." Lynn was known for wearing risqué and revealing dresses at company get-together's that weren't related to business, although her normal work dress was always workplace appropriate. She shrugged, "and they do like being the center of attention."

"You mean you don't mind showing them off."

"Guilty as charged," Lynn grinned and then with her eyes looking quizzical said "but I don't recall him spending that much time with me."

"I think it was when you saw us at the restaurant? You came up behind when you said hello and apparently when you bent over..."

"Oh yeah, I remember."

"So, what's up, girlfriend? You've got something on your mind?" Lynn asked a few moments later when the conversation had lagged. Regina had been delaying what she wanted to ask, Lynn had definitely picked up on it.

"Do you remember once, I told you that Joe had a threesome fantasy? Are you still willing to play?" Gina blurted out, knowing how unusual such a question was

Lynn just looked at her. Was she insulted? Offended? She didn't know how to read her face, until she spoke. "So, I knew something's has changed about you... I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but ever since you've been back from vacation, what's it been - about two months? You've been different. And I'm not the only one that noticed, I've heard several people comment that you look different somehow. Something happened on vacation, didn't it?"

Regina found herself telling her friend about everything; the vacation, the affair with Steve, even how Joe had almost died a few years before. Her co-workers knew her husband had nearly died from a "heart attack", she had never confessed before to any of them what had actually happened

"You mean you almost fucked your husband to death?"

"It was his heart, not me," she smiled ruefully, and then laughed, "I may be good in bed but not that good."

"So, your husband can get it up," Lynn giggled, "he just can't do anything with it once he does? Have I got that right?"

"Essentially."

"So, what have you got in mind? You want me to tit fuck him?"

Gina laughed, looking quickly around to see if anyone was in earshot. "God Lynn, you always have had a way with words, haven't you?"

"Every man I've ever been with has wanted to fuck my tits. What can I say, I know it will happen."

"Not exactly how I'd have put it, but if that's your thing," she paused, knowing that this was it; this was the culminating offer to let Lynn and Joe do what she and Steve had done... "Sure." She proceeded to tell Lynn her thoughts, that in a few weeks Joe had a birthday, and after the adventure in St. Maarten that he had so whole-heartedly supported, she thought that she could support his fantasy - at least once.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to be Joe's birthday present?"

Gina smiled ruefully and nodded "you and my little sister," and then broke into a grin, "and if you want to titty fuck him, I'm sure he'd really like that."

~

"Can you talk?" the text from Steve read just before the end of the day a week later. She sent a "yes" and less than a minute later the phone rang. She stepped into the soundproof conference booth pushing the answer button.

"I take it you liked your pictures?" she said with a giggle, not even saying hello. Truthfully, she'd expected a call much earlier in the day. Joe had transferred her pictures to his computer the following evening and together they had sat and reviewed them for two nights in a row gradually eliminating picture after picture. She'd figured she'd give Steve just one of her topless wearing just the earrings, but before they'd finished, she'd selected an even dozen, showing all stages of her strip tease for Joe's camera. She'd told Joe "absolutely nothing explicit," despite that he'd photographed her fingers pleasuring herself even though it was totally anonymous, however Joe convinced her that one of the sexiest pics was right at the end, completely nude with her eyes closed, a finger on her clit and a look of ecstasy on her face just before, or perhaps just as, she orgasmed. Although the pic was all above the waist so that it was not exactly explicit, the positioning of her arms made it obvious that she was touching herself. She'd originally wanted to delete that pic immediately, but the more Joe convinced her that it was by far the sexiest, the more she liked it and the less she demanded that he delete it. Of the literally hundreds of pics he had snapped, most were easy to delete as repetitive, dull, out of focus, out of frame. But after that, the final 30 or so were much harder.

From the first shot of her fully clothed, to completely naked with her finger on her clit, she had to admit the pictures had artistically and sexily captured her undressing and teasing. She thought the second sexiest pic was with the dress falling off her shoulder, her one breast barely exposed, although Joe thought one where the dress had fallen to her waist and she had both hands on it, as well as one where she was cupping her breasts and stroking her nipples with her thumbs, were sexier. She'd planned on one, at most two, pictures to send to Steve, a little something to remember her by, but in the end, she'd settled on twelve. Of course, taking the pictures one night, and sorting through and evaluating which sexy pics to send him following nights had led to some fantastic sex - all nights.

She'd sent the pics off before coming to work this morning, expecting that he'd find and respond to them immediately. Later he told her he was home in Canada, and with the time difference and other things going on, he hadn't discovered the transmittal until now, late afternoon for her.

"Oh My God, Regina. Those are hot and sexy and my God - you definitely made my day."

"I'm glad you like them. I wish I was there to make your night too."

"Maybe you won't be here in person, but I think you'll definitely make my night too."

"I hope you know those are for you only? With my job, if those ever got out..."

"That goes without saying. In my profession, failure at discretion gets people robbed and killed."

They went back and forth for several minutes catching up on what they had been doing. Gina confessed that she had thought she'd be able to keep their affair secret but admitted her sister had immediately known something special had happened.

"Speaking of something special," Steve said a moment later, "what have you got going in about 6 weeks?"

"I don't know, why?" she responded. "I'll have to check my calendar. Have you got something in mind?" Inwardly her mind was screaming "YES!" knowing that such a question could only mean that, perhaps, she might be able to see him again.

"Well, I was actually planning on calling you this week anyway, and then your pictures showed up, so it was an even better excuse to call now. It seems that I've finally got a business trip scheduled to your area in a few weeks, and I was thinking I could take some extra time to see you."

Regina's mind went into hyper speed, making the world around her seem in slow motion. Her thoughts went back to her sister, insisting that she keep her options open with Steve, because she was sure that someday they would be crossing paths again. Lynn had virtually the same idea, that they had had such a special experience that she was sure they would get together again someday. She had felt herself get wet when she received the text a few minutes before, and now all she could think about was being with him again, being naked and making love with him again. "I might be interested," she heard herself calmly say. How she stayed calm she didn't know, she wanted to actually jump up and down screaming her acceptance of his offer. "Where are you going to be?"

"The Capital." Just a short train ride away; that was do-able.

"How long are you going to be there?"

"Right now, I've got up to two weeks available, but I only have work for one. I wasn't sure how long you can get away for - I was hoping for at least a weekend?"

"What days are you looking at?" She'd begun thumbing her calendar up while he was talking but didn't need to see it to know she had a conflict. "Oh... you're kidding!" she said, the distress in her voice audible.

"Why?"

"That's our anniversary."

"Oh. And you've already got things planned?"

"Well, not yet. We usually go to the city for the weekend; we just haven't booked the hotel yet."

The phone was quiet for a moment before Steve spoke again. "Is that a problem?"

"That it's our anniversary?"

"No, that you'll be spending it with me."

~

"So, when you guys get back for dinner, you want us to be ready?" Lynn asked.

"I think that probably easiest, don't you?" They were at her sister's house, where she had taken Lynn to meet her. "Joe's due home in an hour, we have a reservation for 7, and then we'll be home about 9. I'm going to send him in, I'm just going to tell him he's got a birthday present waiting inside so don't you think that's best?"

"I agree," Tina said. "If we get there about 7:30, you'll have been gone for an hour and we'll have an hour or so before you show up. And when will you come in, sis?"

Regina just looked at her sister and Lynn for a moment before she shook her head. "I'm not."

"You're not? What?" Tina was befuddled by the answer.

"I've got a room booked at the hotel... He's going to love this, but it's a bit hard for me. He's not been with anyone but me since we've been married."

"That you know of," said Tina, eliciting a glare from Regina.

"Oh, come on, Gina. As much as he travels, you know it is possible. She's right, he's only been with you - that you know of." Lynn reached out and touched her friend's arm. "Ok, we've got it all planned. Go home." Regina smiled and nodded and gave them both a hug before she turned to the door.

Stopping after she opened it, she turned; "and remember, when he gets really excited, he'll try and be a man. That's when you've got to take over. Fuck him and suck him - but you can't let him do the work or it could kill him."

Tina reached out and put one hand on the door, the other on Regina's back, pushing her through the opening. "Go. We've got it."

~

"I take it you liked your present?" Regina said, rolling up on one elbow on the bed to look at Joe the following afternoon. She had gotten home for lunch as she had said she would, the girls leaving immediately afterward. Despite that, apparently, they had played virtually all night and again that morning, Joe had been anxious to fuck her, too. They had wasted no time in getting naked; she had to admit that finding her husband horny for her after his 12-hour threesome was quite stimulating.

"I never thought anything like that would ever happen."

"Neither did I."

They had parked the car and walked to the front door before she'd told him he had a present inside awaiting him. He had not understood that it was a living present until he'd opened the door. Lynn and Tina were waiting inside, their "Surprise! Happy Birthday" announcing to him that his present was a party for three. He had initially assumed four, but Regina had just backed away and shut the door, but not before she had seen plenty. Her sister Tina had been wearing a black lace teddy, a deep vee open to her belly button. Almost completely sheer, it had not hidden much. Lynn was wearing a fishnet dress with only a black thong underneath, and matching thigh high stockings, her bare breasts fully on display. Joe admitted to her it had been several minutes before he had noticed she had not followed him in.

"Why'd you do it?"

"Set you up with Lynn and Tina?" She ran her hand into the middle of his chest. "Because I love you... Because you turned my world upside down with what happened in St. Maarten and because you've always said you wanted a threesome."

"I always meant with you."

"I know. But that wasn't for me. I knew you thought a threesome would be fun with Lynn or with Tina, so I just put them together and they both agreed." She leaned in and kissed him. "Was it everything you thought it was going to be?"

"Almost."

"Almost?" she queried back to him.

"It would have been better with you and would have been better 20 years ago when I didn't have this damn problem. But other than that, it was perfect. The best Birthday Present ever." Regina laid her head on his arm.

"I'm glad you liked it."

~

Regina was dressed for sex.

Of this Joe was sure as she'd made quite a display about getting dressed and ready. Their train had arrived just after 4; they had both left work just after noon for the special occasion. The hotel was one of two that they usually stayed at, this specific hotel the one they had stayed in for two nights after their wedding. Looking back in his mind Joe could still, after all these years, picture the beautiful creature that was his wife approaching him that wedding night.

Truthfully, the wedding day had been hectic. Final preparations, getting dressed, the ceremony and the reception following, there had barely been time to slow down from the time they woke in the morning. And then, greeting their friends and family; the dancing, the eating, receiving best wishes from everyone, by the time they headed to their hotel it had been an exhausting day. Afterward, they had both laughed that they were more interested in going to bed to sleep than to go to bed for sex. But still, Regina had, on her wedding night, managed to look radiantly beautiful as she had entered the room. She had on a virginal white negligee, looking like an angel as she approached him. The sheer material hung to mid-thigh, displaying her naked breasts and the white panty beneath. They had fondled each other, stripped each other, and made love just once before they both fell asleep.

The following morning, they had taken the train to the city, staying in this hotel for two days before heading on their wedding trip, and the sex had been practically non-stop. They'd moved from bed to chair to floor to couch; they'd coupled on the bathroom counter and in the shower and back to the bed again. They had done it sitting and standing, twice standing and pressed naked against the picture window, and had otherwise destroyed the bed regularly for two days. Every couple of years for their anniversary they would get out of town and return to this hotel and re-enact those fun and sex filled couple of days.

Today she had teased him mercilessly after they arrived. Normally getting dressed took just minutes, today she had dragged it on, gradually hiding her body from him as slowly as possible. She'd gone in and bathed and shaved, returning to the room naked before getting dressed. She'd started at the bottom up, putting on her thigh high stockings, lifting one leg at a time onto the chair as she did, exposing her pussy, bending so that her gorgeous bottom was pointed right at him, as she did. She reached into her open suitcase, ostensibly 'deciding' which thong panty she was going to wear, lifting and examining each little nothing in turn before selecting the sheer black one, knowing full well, without looking at him, that he was watching her every move. He hadn't even pretended not to be watching, she'd looked up and smiled at him one time, acknowledging the little show she was doing for him. Next came her bra, the shelf bra that he thought was so sexy, but she would seldom wear it at home, at least not on a workday. Displaying her breasts as it did, her nipples were almost always erect and showed when she wore it, so she was careful not to wear it in normal situations. She knew that with her white blouse, her breasts showed through, and with several others they fit tightly enough that her nipples protruded when they were erect.

Once she had her panties and bra on, she moved in front of the mirror to put her makeup on. She didn't use or need much, but it gave her another opportunity to point her naked butt toward her husband as she leaned into the mirror, and he could see her naked breasts in the mirror at the same time. Joe had picked up early that she was in a sexy, horny, mood, and understood that she was showing off, teasing him with her wares. Deciding to go to the toilet, he walked up behind her, reaching down and stroking her naked hip and bottom. "How's my sexy wife doing?" he asked, the answer displayed in all her glory before him.

"Good," she answered, giggling to herself that he could not keep his hands off her, just as she desired. If he only knew... She was leaning forward into the mirror putting on eye-liner; he leaned to her and slipped his hands under her arms, filling his hands with her breasts, his fingers twiddling her rigid nipples. He saw her eyes close, melting into the pleasure as he did.

"Almost ready?" he asked, pulling away. It was all he could do to not pull her up to him and move her to the bed which would put them behind their reservation time for sure.

"Keep that up and I won't be," she responded, obviously having the same thoughts. He stepped back, dropping his hand to her bottom momentarily once again as he turned and stepped into the bathroom. Moments later when he returned, she'd finished her makeup and enticing display, and was just pulling her dress on; one of his favorites, a form fitting sheath dress. Snugly fitting in all the right spots, it elegantly displayed her figure and accentuated her breasts and did nothing to hide her erect nipples. She stepped back in front of the mirror to finish her hair just as he finished drying his hands. Stepping back behind her, he again began running his hands over her sexy body. "What do you say we skip dinner and go to bed" he whispered into her ear, kissing the back of her neck, and totally interfering with her ability to comb her hair. She said nothing, just stopped and allowed him to molest her for a few moments, an enigmatic smile on her face.

"You better let me finish and we can go," she interrupted his caresses. Joe stepped back, and moments later she was ready.