Fantasy Weekend

Story Info
An unusual Anniversary weekend.
17.5k words
3.5
38k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

This is a sequel to Fantasy Island. It is a cuckold story; a story of a woman who loves her husband, a husband who enjoys the thought of his wife making love with someone other than him. In my opinion, this is the epitome of a "loving wife" story, so I'm putting it in Loving Wives, the same as the prequel, Fantasy Island. If you disagree, go read something else, and keep your judgements to yourself. For everyone else - enjoy. As for the rest of you, this picks up at the end of that vacation and refers to events of that story which explains how we got to this point, so you might want to read that story (again, hopefully) first. Here is a link:

https://www.literotica.com/s/fantasy-island-4

Rolling from her side to her back, the way she normally slept, the caress of the satin sheet on her naked and erect nipple awakened Regina. She had not been totally asleep, but yet hadn't been totally awake either; drifting through that gloriously blissful period where reality mixes with fantasy that we all occasionally experience. That she was awake at three o'clock in the morning, when she should have been sound asleep, and then falling asleep again when it was nearly time to wake up, was becoming repetitious. This was the third night in a row that she had found herself in this situation. If she was honest to herself, she'd admit that she'd purposely rolled onto her side away from her husband Joe after their lovemaking, just so that she could touch herself as she imagined again those few days with her fantasy, turned real, lover.

Now, more awake than asleep, she looked back to find Joe with his back still towards her. She listened to his breathing, convincing herself that he was indeed asleep. Her hand was resting on her naked belly; so as to be certain to not disturb Joe she slid it stealthily up her body, finding the nipple that had rubbed on the satin sheet just seconds before, sending another tingle through her senses. Her other hand followed suit, her fingers tweaking and rubbing her nipples as her mind remembered what it was like with Steve doing it instead. Allowing one hand to take over caressing her nipples, she slid the other down her belly and between her legs. Slowly stroking her belly and pussy she let her finger delve into the heated folds of her flesh, finding the wanton wetness that she knew was there.

Lying in her marital bed, masturbating beside her sleeping husband to the thoughts of being with another man, was not something that had ever happened to her before. Now, already weeks back from vacation in St. Maarten where she'd strayed from her marital vows and had an affair with an incredible hunk of a man, and although this was the third night in a row, there had been many more times since they'd been back that she'd taken time to pleasure herself and remember her short affair. Although to be honest, had she really strayed from her vows? Her husband had certainly been an instigator in the affair; he had been telling her for years that he wanted her to do exactly what she had done.

She'd always told herself she wouldn't, but the more she denied that she would, the more she wanted to. And then when the opportunity had arisen, she'd done it, and had to admit it, sex with another man had certainly spiced up their normal sex life. Just sleeping naked again, like she had when they'd first gotten married, was proof of that. Mere weeks before she would have worn her nightie to bed - and not a nightie designed to make her husband want to hastily remove it either. When they'd first gotten married, they'd at first both slept naked, cuddling together right after they'd made love, sometimes waking and making love again first thing in the morning. Later, after a few years when the novelty of having her lover and husband readily at hand in her bed and having him caressing and ravaging her body every night had worn off a bit, she'd taken to sometimes wearing sexy little nothings, designed to entice Joe into caressing her and taking them off, and they had still usually slept naked. After their honeymoon period (which for them had been multiple years) she had gradually changed from trying to entice Joe into loving her to just sleeping. Supposedly the excuse for a nightgown had been for warmth which, in reality, the thin materials of nightgowns never really provided. Over time the sex had diminished from every night, to every few nights, to once a week, to... well, there were times over the last few years when they'd gone multiple days or even weeks in a row without having sex.

But in the last few weeks, since that eventful vacation, their sex life together had been almost as good as when they were first married. Not the honeymoon itself, where the sex had been practically non-stop, but their sex life the last few weeks resembled that period of the first several years after they'd returned from their honeymoon and begun a semi-normal routine of work and living, occasionally not having sex in a day, but almost always having an extended play time at least once during the week or weekend.

She thought back on everything that had happened since she'd walked away from Steve that morning as he was headed to the airport. He'd had a schedule, and she'd certainly waylaid that, knowing she'd almost made him late for his plane but making sure she got laid one last time before he'd gone. She'd returned to her own condo, Joe awakening and demanding she come back to bed with him. He'd wanted to hear everything about what had happened after she truly left him in mid-fuck to go to her lover and hear how she'd made love with Steve almost all night long. For some reason the sound is what she remembered; her husband's cock slapping wetly against his belly as she'd lifted off him, his cock wet from her wetness, wet from being inside her; letting it fall free to smack his body as she'd announced she was going to go fuck Steve instead.

She'd wanted to shower to clean Steve's cum from her pussy when she'd first come back, but Joe had been insistent. She thought she knew her husband, thinking she'd be able to just suck him off like she often did when they were horny first thing in the morning, but his hands had been all over her body, his fingers finding her pussy and the messy wetness inside.

"My Goodness, you're all hot and wet!" he had said, which somehow had irritated her. Yes, she'd just come back from being with her lover, someone she'd probably never see again. Yes, her husband's touch was arousing her again, and he was obviously aware of and happy that she was having sex with someone else, but did he have to touch her before she'd removed the evidence from her pussy?

"You need to let me go clean up," she'd said as Joe's fingers had penetrated her, his lips wrapped around her hard nipple, "that's mostly Steve's cum." She purposely said it that way, trying to embarrass him for not allowing her to go clean up, thinking that finding out the wetness his fingers were relishing in were another man's cum rather than her own arousal would probably gross him out - instead it seemed to do just the opposite. She'd heard his groan and felt the change in his demeanor. Although she'd been allowing him to caress and fondle her until then, and admittedly his touch was also arousing, there was no doubt that now he was taking charge, pushing her onto her back and climbing on top, as if he couldn't get his cock in her fast enough. She would have loved for him to be this insistent and take charge just days before when they'd first arrived on St. Maarten, but she also knew that he wouldn't be able to keep it up for long. In short order she had to roll them over, sitting on his remarkably hard tool, and fucked them both to orgasm. For the first time she had two men's cum inside her at the same time.

Now as her fingers stroked her wet pussy, gently tickling her clit with one hand while her other hand tweaked and pinched her nipples, her mind went over the details of her affair. Like a scrambled movie, her mind disjointedly shifted from one sexy scene to another. On his bed, Steve lifting himself above her on his arms, both of them watching his cock sliding into her; naked on their private beach, her hand guiding his cock inside her; his frustration as he'd started to seduce her on their little beach but the jet skis circling had caused them pause, the voyeurs watching had sent them scurrying to his condominium instead; leaning back on the counter, spreading her legs wider and wider as his tongue searched out her essence, driving her nearly mad as it circled her clit, followed by his cock pounding into her again and again. But, as she took herself over the top, an orgasm again coursing through her body, it was the thought of his cock in her mouth, the head growing to her ministrations, swelling to the caress of her tongue, until Steve had warned her and groaned and exploded in her mouth, that filled her mind. Not normally a fan of the taste of cum, that time she'd continued to suck and swallow as Steve's cock throbbed in her mouth, leaving Steve shaking and shivering. Now, she shivered herself, her own orgasm so much stronger and more intense than the one her husband had given her earlier that night. Her body had tensed as the nerves of her clit burned from her touch, a sharp clinch and shake followed by a shudder running through her body. She left her fingers on her clit, barely moving as she eased herself down from her orgasm.

"Were you thinking of him?" Joe's voice quietly asked. She suddenly realized that she'd lost more control than she'd intended, probably shaking the bed, obviously alerting or awakening Joe to what she'd been doing. That she'd been masturbating, and he'd awakened and not said anything was obvious, there was no sense in denying it.

"Yes." It was a simple enough sampling of the truth.

Joe rolled over facing her, his arm snaking out and sliding under her arm which was still extended between her legs. She felt his cock hard against her side where he had been limp and spent when she'd rolled away from him earlier. "You can't believe how hot that is to me," he whispered, his hand sliding up her ribs and under her breast. She recognized his moves, knowing that momentarily his hand would continue up onto her breast.

"Tell me?" he whispered into her ear, not needing to explain further that he wanted details of her tryst with Steve. It had been like this from the moment she had confirmed to him that she'd finally stepped outside her marital vows and allowed another man to pleasure her, to take her where her husband no longer could. She had started slowly, admitting to him that she'd gone to his condominium, that they'd had sex multiple times that first day alone. Later as she reiterated to him again, she had added more details, which pleased him just that much more. Despite his positive responses to her admission of his sponsored infidelity, she still felt that pang of repression from her upbringing and had not been too forthcoming on the miniscule details. But he had persistently asked to hear again and again, and she had gradually added more and more details over the weeks, as they'd popped into her mind. She at first had not realized how many intimate details she did remember but, each time she was able to add something new, Joe loved it just that much more.

"Please?" he added; his hand now on her breast. Her nipples were a bit sensitive after the workout he'd given them earlier and her own molestation moments before. Admittedly she had been rougher on them than he had.

"They're getting sore, baby," she said, moving her hand to stop his, "can you just suck on them?" He bent his mouth to her breast, using his tongue and lips instead of his fingers. "Um, yeah. Much nicer."

You cannot help being with someone for multiple years and knowing what naughty fantasies turn them on; but on the other hand, sometimes our lovers don't tell us everything. For Regina, she had originally been flabbergasted when Joe had admitted his greatest arousal came from thoughts of her being with someone else, particularly if it meant choosing that someone over him. She didn't have to understand it, but she could certainly understand that since they'd left for their Caribbean vacation her sex life, with a lover, with her husband, and with her own fingers, had been phenomenal. Now she knew just how to escalate this early morning sexual encounter with her husband.

"I was thinking of when he was going down on me," she started, her hand moving to her hip to find his cock, "and when I sucked him off." Joe's cock throbbed a bit in her hand; she squeezed and stroked him in response, understanding that in doing so she was telling him she wanted to have him again. "I was naked on the counter, when he pushed me backwards and went down on me." Joe's upper hand slid down her belly, she raised her upper leg, opening herself to his searching fingers.

"And?" he prodded, pulling away from her nipple momentarily when she didn't continue, "how did he do it?"

"Umm," Regina cooed, squeezing her thighs together over his fingers before spreading her legs even more. "He was so good... He lifted my legs... and put them on the back of the bar stools... and licked me... and tongue fucked me... and then he opened my pussy with his fingers, exposing my clit and then swirled around and around with just the tip of his tongue."

Joe's groan indicated his own arousal; her own arousal signaled by the increased wetness as well as her swelling clit which Joe felt. "Did he... make you cum?"

"Oh, did he..." she said, squeezing the hardness in her hand, her thumb rubbing over the head. Despite having made love just an hour or so before, she could tell how turned on he was. "He made me cum with his tongue and then he stood up and fucked me, right there on the counter. I put my legs over his shoulders... and then he did it so slow, in and out, pulling away until just the head was in me so that he could watch his cock slowly going out and then slowly back in again. Oh..." she cooed again to Joe's touch. Rolling onto her side, she pushed her naked bottom backwards, raising her upper leg, opening herself to her husband. Guiding his hardness to her pussy from behind, he moved forward, sliding his cock into her.

Joe definitely wasn't as big as Steve and, although she'd never thought about it before, now that she'd had Steve, she'd never again be able to fuck her husband without remembering that little extra bit of fullness; the way that Steve had manhandled her, and let her know that she was truly a desirable woman. She had also come to understand that Joe liked knowing the exact comparison between himself and Steve, even if it was negative. "God he's got such a nice cock, bigger than yours... Ummm, the way he filled me..."

Joe was sliding his cock in and out now, slowly, so as not to overexert himself. "Oh baby, that's so hot. Tell me... Tell me about sucking him..." This position, on his side, taking her slowly from behind, was about the only way he could fuck her anymore. Anything more rambunctious and she had to take over.

"Oh? You like it, hearing how your wife is her lover's slutty cock sucker?" she said, feeding his dirty talk desires. "You like hearing how she took her lovers cock into her mouth? How he came in her mouth? Hmm? Tell me!"

"Oh God yes, tell me about it..."

"About what? Sucking his cock? Sitting on his cock? You want to hear how he filled my cunt with it? You want to hear how his cock head was so smooth, so silky in my mouth? How it kept getting bigger when I sucked? Hmm? Is that it?" She transitioned into explaining from teasing. "God it was so nice. I took him in and sucked him, and his cock head just kept getting bigger. And I could taste his cum... his pre-cum... and I wanted it so bad. I was so randy; I wanted him to cum for me, to cum in my mouth. I kept sucking and swirling my tongue and I used my hand, too... and he groaned... and his hips kept rising up to me and then he tried to warn me but I already knew, and then his cock throbbed so hard on my tongue and I sucked and swallowed it all... and I would do it again in a heartbeat." She felt Joe's own orgasm throb in her pussy as she said this, knowing that she usually pulled her mouth away just before her husband came so that he didn't actually cum in her mouth. She realized that telling him that she'd just taken and swallowed her lovers cum and indicating that she wanted to do it for her lover, something she had only done for her husband a few times over the years, was a great turn on for him. Her husband's motions now stilled; his cock buried as deeply inside her as he could get.

She knew he wouldn't cum much, after having cum earlier, so she wouldn't need to get up and clean up again, it could wait until morning. Feeling his motions stopping, she draped her arm backward over him to hold him close, her own arousal forgotten for the moment. As their beating hearts stilled, she again thought about what thoughts she had not said that had been in her mind.

~

"Gina! Joe!" Looking up at the call they saw her divorced little sister, Tina, waving from the other side of the baggage claim area.

"Oh, Tina," she had said, greeting her sister with a hug, "thanks for picking us up," followed by the same greeting from Joe. She noticed that Joe turned sideways after the hug, his arm resting momentarily around her sister's waist without pulling away. Her sister didn't seem to mind.

"Not a problem... So? How was it? Did you have fun? You've got a gorgeous tan! You've got to tell me all about it." As soon as they were in their car for the nearly hour long ride home the rundown of the vacation began; all the normal things - how the condo was, Joe getting sunburned, sun bathing, swimming, golfing, her meeting two new girlfriends Jan and Lori, spending time on the beach and at the pool with them. She didn't mention Steve; not a lie, just an omission.

Joe had slid into the back seat, Regina taking the front passenger seat, as her sister drove. She relayed most of the events, Joe chiming in occasionally from the backseat. Withholding a mention of Steve also meant that she had to withhold several intimate hours; making love on the beach, going nude with Steve at Orient beach, jet-skiing naked except for a life vest, spending the afternoon with him in his condo making love, spending the last night with him - leaving Joe to sleep alone that night. She found herself stuttering and having to bite her tongue several times; almost saying more than she wanted.

"So? Spill it," Tina had said as soon as they'd dropped off the luggage and left Joe at the house. They had picked Tina up the morning that they had left on vacation; Tina had taken them to the airport and then kept the car while they were gone, and now she needed to take her home.

"Spill what?" Tina responded in what she hoped was her most innocent voice.

"What you're not telling," Tina said with a grin. "You've had that Cat that ate the Canary look on your face since you got back. You're not telling me something, aren't you?"

"I don't know what ..."

"Oh, don't give me that, Tina interrupted. You're holding something back; it's the same look you had in high school the night that you had sex with Billy for the first time." Of course, when that happened, Regina had immediately wanted to tell Tina all about it, but had also not wanted to tell her anything, both at the same time. Tina was two years younger than Tina but had found out about boys and sex much earlier than her older sister.

"All of it, I can tell... you left a lot out." Regina debated whether to tell Tina anything or not. Although she had thought she was going to keep her affair with Steve a secret, she'd never really been able to hide much from her sister.

"Ok, but you can't tell anyone."

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers