Fantasy Weekend

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy a weekend together.
6k words
4.29
26.5k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

I've been working on this story for awhile now. At first it was going to lead into a threesome or more some, but it didn't feel right to me. I also thought about adding some incest, but that didn't feel right either. So it finally morphed into a love story between a wife and husband with no drama, no sex with other partners, just a nice weekend at home. Hope you enjoy. Comments are appreciated.

FANTASY WEEKEND

Friday Night

It was the end of September and had been a long week. I had traveled Monday thru Thursday and spent today in the office cleaning up what I had missed while traveling. At the end of the day, I drove home and pulled into the garage noticing that Annie's, my wife, car wasn't there so she wasn't home yet. That was unusual since she is almost always home before me, especially on Fridays. As I pulled my tie loose and took off my jacket, I heard the garage door opening and knew that Annie was home. As she walked into the kitchen, I couldn't help but admire her. At 44 she still looked awfully good to me especially in her business suit (she is a bank executive) and heels.

"Hey babe, help me with the groceries? I decided to get them today since the weather is supposed to be shitty all weekend."

"Sure."

After carrying the groceries in, I noticed a bag on the front seat of the car and started to get it.

"Hey babe, just leave it there. I'll get it later. Lets get comfortable, have a drink and then I'll fix us a light dinner."

In the bedroom, I stripped off my clothes and was standing naked looking at my body. Not bad I thought for a 6 ft, 49 year old man. Not much tummy, a little grey around the temples, on my chest, and in my pubes, but overall I was still in pretty good shape. As I was reaching for my clothes, Annie came in, looked at me and smiled.

"Looks good enough to eat" she said as she ran her hands over my shoulders and teased my cock. Then she gave me a peck and started changing clothes. I stayed naked waiting for her to undress.

"I know what you're thinking, but not now."

She sat on the bed, took off her heels, removed her skirt and rolled down her nylons, then took off her blouse and bra leaving her in just a pair of bikini panties. Annie is about 5-4 and relatively thin due to yoga and running. She has dishwater blonde hair, green eyes and her breast are just right for her build. My cock started to plump. She looked at me, smiled pulled on a pair of yoga pants, a sports bra and walked out of the room.

I just shook my head, smiled and pulled on a pair of sweats, a tee and headed to the kitchen. As I walked in she handed me a bourbon, poured herself a glass of wine and we sat and talked about our day and week. A very typical Friday evening.

After dinner, I took the garbage out to the garage and was going to bring in the bag from Annie's car but it wasn't there. I didn't think too much about it.

Later that night, we went to bed at our usual time. I was ready for some action but got the typical "I'm tired tonight" and gave me a peck on the cheek. We sleep naked so I curled up to her, she pushed her ass tight agains my cock, pulled my arm around her and put my hand on her boob.

"Good night, love ya."

SATURDAY

I woke up alone in bed. Walking into the bathroom, I stopped short. Annie was sitting naked on the toilet using my Man Scape razor to trim her bush.

"Hey babe, thought I'd do a little girly scaping" a big smile on her face and a glint in her eyes. Then she put the still running razor on her clit and moaned a little before turning it off.

"Get down on your knees and finish me off. Here's the razor and shaving cream."

I looked at her like she was from Venus or someplace. We had never done anything like this before, but I started getting hard and did as I was told. She leaned back, pushed her hips forward, spread her legs and said,

"Be careful, but when you're done I want the tongue test, you know, lick my pussy and make sure there is no stubble!"

All I could think was my God, who is this woman.

I applied the shaving cream and started shaving her mound before working on her pussy. I had my face right in close so I could see what I was doing. She must have been getting really turned on because her pussy was dripping. When I was finished, I took a warm wash cloth and wiped her clean and then ran my tongue up between her lips and over her clit.

"Oh fuck, do it again, again, again."

I got the message and started licking her clit, with two fingers in her pussy massaging her g-spot.

"STOP, oh you almost got me." she said with a smile. Then she stood, turned around, and keeping her knees straight, bent over, pulled her cheeks apart and asked, "Do I have any hair back there?"

"Yup, let me get the razor and cream, it won't take long. Do you realize how amazing your pussy and ass look like that? I could sit here and play with you all day."

After cleaning her ass up, she said, "Tongue test!"

Now this was another thing that we had never done. We had never done anything anal, but I was harder than stone and wanted to see where this was going, so I rimmed her hole, put my hand between her legs, put my thumb in her pussy, and used my fingers on her clit. Now I was so excited, I thought I might cum, but it was only a manner of seconds before Annie started having a massive orgasm. I had to hold her to keep her from falling as her legs shook and her pussy clinched and clinched.

Finally she turned around and her pussy was right there in front of my face. I took a lick and she groaned as she pushed me away. "Now it's your turn!"

She pulled me up and then she sat on the toilet grabbed my cock

"Bring that big boy here. If I'm shaved, so are you!"

"Hey, just a minute. You're not going anywhere near my balls and cock with a razor."

"If I'm shaved, you are too or this day is over and we will NOT be sleeping together for a long time. UNDERSTAND??"

She left me no choice, "Be careful, PLEASE!"

She licked my hard cock as she hefted my balls and then began to shave the hair on my balls. When she was done with them, she sucked first one and then the other in her mouth and ran her tongue all around them. Fuck, that felt good.

Next she took the Man Scaper and started trimming my pubes. She seemed to take great delight in holding it against my cock and balls while it was running and truth be told, I liked it too. After trimming me close, she took a warm, wet wash cloth to soften my hair before applying shaving cream. I watched as she reached for the razor, then she looked up at me with a smile and went to work. She seemed to enjoy moving my cock and balls around as she worked to get the right angle. "Almost done. OPPS!"

I froze, looked down expecting to see blood and my dick laying on the floor. All I saw was a grinning, laughing, and loving wife. Using the warm cloth, she wiped all the remnant shaving cream off me, deep throated my cock and rubbed her nose all over the shaved area. My balls started to churn, my cock started to swell and she pulled off and wrapped her hand hard around my cock.

"Not yet big boy. Turn around, bend over and spread um. Let me see how hairy your ass is. Wow, this is going to take some work!"

I felt the buzz of the Man Scaper, the warm cloth, the shaving cream and then the razor. She pushed and pulled to get the right angle to shave a hair, at times I could feel her forehead agains my ass as she worked. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I felt her cleaning my ass and then

"Tongue test! Keep your cheeks spread wide."

I felt her tongue lick my ass and then my hole. She reached between my legs, wrapped her hand around my cock and as she licked I exploded. Cum was flying out of my cock and going everywhere. She spun me around and engulfed my cock as I continued to spew my spunk down her throat, on her face, her tits and any place she pointed it. When I was done, she sucked me again to finish emptying my balls.

I staggered back against the wall trying to catch my breath. She stood up put her arms around my neck, and before I realized what she was doing, she kissed me with a lot of tongue. That was the first time I had ever tasted my come. I tried to pull back but Annie held tight and really extended the kiss. I could feel my cock starting to get hard again.

After we separated, "Annie? What's going........."

"Shuuu, just go with it. Now cleanup your spunk, take a shower and I'll start breakfast."

She walked out of the bathroom while I cleaned up my mess and showered.

After showering, I pulled on a pair of gym shorts, a tee and headed for the kitchen.

"Alright Annie, what's........."

She was naked, bent over the oven, pulling the bacon out. The plates were set, the juice and coffee poured.

"Hey babe, loose the clothes. This is naked Saturday. I'll explain as we eat."

WHO WAS this woman? I wasn't complaining, but this was so out of character for her or for us that I was confused. I pulled off my shirt and shorts and thru them on the counter and sat down to breakfast buck ass naked. No sooner had I sat down when Annie's foot was in my crotch playing with my cock.

"Ok, spill it, what's going on here. I like it, but I would like an explanation."

"Several months ago, I read about a young couple who won a fantasy week get-a-way to some luxury resort. They talked about everything they had experienced but there was no talk about sex, but I imagined they did that too. Well, that got me thinking. We've been to fancy resorts and had a good time, but I wanted something more private, just you and I. Then I got to thinking about us and our sex life. Sure, we have sex once or twice a week and on holidays, but I wanted something way over the top. Something we had never done before, something with just you and I, maybe something we would never do again or something we would do again. The more I thought about it, I also wanted what ever we did to be a surprise to you, sorta gift from me to us. I knew it had to involve sex, lots of sex, even sex we had never tried before. Then it came to me....a naked weekend. A weekend where we don't wear anything and we could do what we want, when we want, how we want, where No isn't part of the vocabulary, where fun, laughter and sexy thoughts fill our day. When I saw the forecast for this weekend, I knew it would be the perfect time. The weather is lousy, so I left work early bought some groceries and picked up these."

She handed me a box. It was what was on her car seat. I looked at her and she smiled at me, licked her lips and said open it.

I opened it and my eyes about bugged out of my head. There was a black vibrator that was about 12" long and fat, another vibrator that looked like a cock that was the same size as mine, a dildo with ribs on it, a small thin vibrator, some butt plugs and a bottle of lube.

"Those are for when you need time to recover and I want more. This IS going to be a sex filled weekend. Now, do you want to join me or should we get dressed and work around the house?"

What could I say? I pushed my chair back and said,

"Your foot made my cock hard, now get your beautiful ass over here and do something about it!"

She sashayed her ass over to my chair, turned around, and with stiff knees bent over, looked at me through her legs and said, "Kiss my beautiful ass."

"It's a good thing you are making the request with such a gorgeous smile and your tits hanging down." And then I kissed and licked her ass before she turned around lined her pussy up with my cock and sat on it.

We kissed hard with lots of tongue. She pressed her tits against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples. She pulled back, "Play with my tits, suck em, pinch em while I ride your big beautiful cock."

She bounced on my cock, sometimes slow and long, other times as fast as she could. She reached between us and I could feel her finger working her clit.

"Oh..oh...oh...oh...fuck....fuck me....yes...yes...yes...I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum NOW!"

As she came, my balls exploded and I shot my cum in her pussy

After we caught our breath, she started to stand up and my cum started running down my cock. She just stood there and let it drain on my cock, down my balls and on the chair. We both simply watched as is kept dripping out of her pussy and we laughed the whole time. We smiled harder than we had in forever, I couldn't remember the last time her eyes twinkled that brightly. When it looked like she was done draining she slid to her knees and started licking hers and my cum from my cock and balls and then she shared it with me again. All I could think was FUCK, is she sexy!

We cleaned up the dishes and took every opportunity to rub agains each other. Every time I passed behind her, I would cup her boob and she would rub her ass against my cock. Unfortunately, I was suffering from the limp dick syndrome but she seemed to enjoy it just the same.

"Hey Annie, I've got to do some work today to finish the reports that are due Monday."

"Ok, but remember, no clothes. I'll be doing the laundry."

I had been in the den working for about an hour when Annie came in, pressed her tits against my back, ran her hand down to my cock and asked, "How's it going?"

"Fine, probably another hour or so and I'll be finished."

"Well here is a little incentive to finish quickly so we can watch State's game together."

With that, she turned around and bent over. She looked over her shoulder at me and said "You like?" FUCK, she had a butt plug in her ass!

"Come here you beautiful little bitch, I want a closer look." My cock was standing straight up.

She turned around, smiled and started playing with her pussy while with a finger on her other hand slowly shook side to side as she said, "You know the rules of the house, no playing until the works done."

With that she just smiled and walked out of the room. I stroked my cock a few times and got back to work. An hour and a half later I was done. Hit SAVE, slid the chair back and went looking for Annie. She was easy to find. Her moans and dirty talk led me straight to the sofa where, once again, I stopped in shock. There she was, fingering her clit while stroking that 12" black vibrator in and out of her pussy. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming as her legs were shaking, her head was rolling side to side. I got down on my knees took her hand off the vibrator and started fucking her with it. She reached up and started pinching and pulling on her nipples and saying "So good, so good, goin to fuckin cum hard, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, now,NOW." She exploded, her legs were shaking uncontrollably and she was taking in huge gulps of air.

I started to pull the vibrator out of her pussy, but she reached down and stopped me. "Not yet, please, so good."

After about 5 minutes her breathing returned to normal and she looked at me with a smile. "That was good! Okay, now I want you to do something for me. Remember, this is a fantasy weekend. You probably won't like it, but I hope you'll indulge me this weekend."

I just looked at her and said, "Well?"

"I want you to jack off and cum on my face while you are sucking my cum off the vibrator."

I'm sure I went pale. That would be like sucking a cock, something I never ever thought of doing. I looked at her and then at that big black vibrator resting quietly in her pussy. I'm sure my cock started going soft. I looked back at her face and could see her pleading with her eyes. She reached down and stroked that vibrator in and out of her pussy a couple of times. I could see her white cream on the damn thing and knew how good it would taste.

I must have given some kinda body signal of resignation as she broke into a smile and reached for my cock to harden it again. I reached down, stroked her pussy with the damn thing, pulled it out of her and then just stared at it.

Slowly I brought it to my mouth and slid it in. I could only get an inch or two of it in my mouth, but I was sucking on it. "Now jack off!" With my other hand I started stroking my cock and playing with my balls. As I stood in front of Annie, she leaned back on the sofa, tucked her heels against her ass cheeks and started playing with herself. The butt plug was still in her ass. I got into the spirit of things and started licking the entire length of the vibrator as I stared into her eyes. She broke into a big smile. She had another small orgasm and then grabbed my ass and pulled my cock close to her face and started chanting, "Cum,cum....cum...cum...cum." I threw the vibrator on the sofa, started playing with my balls as I stroked my cock. I could feel it. It was going to be epic. I was going to drown her in cum. And then I came, the first rope hit her on the nose and splattered on her eyes and ran down to her lips. She pulled my ass forward and swallowed my cock as I continued cumming down her throat.

When I was done she took my cock and used it to spread my cum all over her face. After she cleared my cum from her eyes, she pulled me close and gave me a big hug with my cock resting against her cheek. At this point I needed to sit down and rest. She crawled up my body as I lay on the couch, kissed me and said, "Thank you! That was really, really hot. My pussy is still wet."

We spent the rest of the afternoon naked,on the sofa watching State win. All thru the game, her hand rested on my limp cock and my arm was around her shoulders and my fingers teased her nipples. Every time State scored, we kissed and every once in a while one of us would start chuckling as we thought about the day.

After a lite dinner, we had a drink together and then she cleared the table lay back on her elbows and said "Fuck me, but first remove the plug and look at my hole. Tomorrow, your cock is going to fill it. You can think about that all night. I also have a surprise or two for you. "

I must have gotten a funny look because she said, "Don't worry, you won't be sucking a cock. I'd like to see that, but know it will never happen."

As she lay on the table, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and truly admired my wife's shaved pussy. I bent down and licked it before removing her butt plug. Her asshole did look very inviting and tight. I slipped my finger in as I lined up my cock to that beautiful pussy and drove it in as deep as I could go.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck my pussy as hard as you want. Fuck..fuck..fuck..fuck ohhh so good. Fuck me baby, fuck your wife's pussy, fuck it hard. Yaaaaaaaaa."

I fucked her as hard as I could. Her legs were still on my shoulders when they began shaking. I knew she was close to cumming and I just stopped and pulled out.

"NOOOOOOO, put it back, I want to cum, I'm sooooo close. Fuck me baby, fuck me!!"

I waited a few more seconds and then slowly pushed my cock back in her pussy. She started trying to fuck me, but I pulled out as far as I could. She reached down and started playing with her clit and I pulled her hands away. Then I began long slow strokes. It felt really good on my cock and I loved how her pussy looked as my cock slowly slid in an out.

"Faster baby, I'm close, PLEASE, go faster!" I maintained my pace but made sure my cock slid in as deep as it could go and retracted as far as I could while still being in her pussy. I reached down and used my thumb on her clit and she exploded followed almost immediately with another orgasm and then a tiny third one. I then sped up and dumped my load deep in her. I fell on to her with my head resting on her tits. Her arms held me tight as we both worked to catch our breath. My cock softened and I slid out of her. I knew I was done for the day. A classic example of the spirit willing, but the body unable.

I rolled off her and sat in a chair exhausted. She curled up in my lap as we recovered.

"Come on babe, let's go to bed, I'm exhausted, but what a great day."

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers
12