Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling into bed. we kissed, told each other we loved you, spooned together and was asleep within seconds.

SUNDAY

The fog of sleep slowly started to lift from my brain. I realized the blankets were thrown back and my morning wood was sticking straight up. Annie had her head resting on my thigh as she slowly ran a finger from my balls to the head of my cock. When she realized I was awake, she looked at me and smiled.

"You have a beautiful cock, just right for me to suck and ride. It's given us two beautiful children and it has given me sooo much pleasure. I'm one lucky girl. I love the way it feels in my mouth, I love when you fill my mouth with your cum, I love the taste and warmth and texture and when you're fucking me, it puts me in heaven. Babe, I do love you and I love this cock."

She then straddled me and swallowed my cock. It was exquisite and while

she sucked me, I stuck a couple of fingers in that beautiful shaven pussy just inches from my face. She gave a moan of pleasure as I found her G spot and clit and within minutes we were both cumming.

"Okay, no clothes again today. Get showered and we'll eat breakfast and see what the day brings."

After showering, I walked into the kitchen, stepped up behind Annie pressed my cock against her ass, reached around to cup her tits and whispered, "You are one beautiful.horny,sexy little bitch and I am madly in love with you." She leaned into me, turned her head and we kissed. I knew it was going to be a great day.

We spent part of the morning organizing the house, but we found lots of excuses to rub agains each other, grab a feel and kiss. It was as if we both knew something epic was going to happen before the day was over and we were in no rush. It was like a long slow morning of fore play. We were giddy, laughed a lot and really enjoyed each others company. Our conversations were full of sexual innuendo. At one point, Annie was bent over and she had her butt plug in again. My cock immediately started to plump up as I remembered her hints from yesterday. Fuck, am I really going to fuck her ass today?

She straightened up and caught me looking and give me a big, shit eating smile and said, "I'm almost ready big boy, you ready to fuck my beautiful ass?" And then she walked away with a sway in her ass and a laugh in the air. The rest of the morning I kept trying to get a better glimpse of her ass. She did still rub it against me when she would walk past me, but I really did not get a good look at it. I think my cock stayed half hard the entire morning.

At lunch her foot was on my cock again and despite my best efforts I got hard.

"All right big boy, it's time. I'm ready. I want your beautiful cock as deep in my ass as you can get it. But first, I want to try something. Standup and bend over."

"Wait a minute, what are you planning now."

She was holding a long thin vibrator and said, "It's a prostate stimulator. It's supposed to make you cum really hard."

"You're going to put that in my ass??"

I could already feel my cheeks tightening up.

"Yup, I'm going to run this up your ass, turn it on and suck your beautiful cock until you cum in my mouth. Then when you've recovered, I'm going to put it back in your ass while you fuck my beautiful ass!" She was smiling the whole time she was telling me that.

"Now, bend over and relax!"

I did as I was told. The lube was cold and once I relaxed, it wasn't too bad. Then she turned it on! Fuck, my cock went instant hard. She got on her knees in front of me and said, "Oh, looks like big boy likes that. I think you just got bigger. Yummy, can't wait for you to cum!"

She swallowed my cock and started massaging my balls. I couldn't believe it, this was the sloppiest blow job she had ever given me. Her lips would pull almost all the way off and then her hand would stroke me as her tongue licked my cock. Spit was flying every where, she was humming to add some vibrations. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she started fucking my ass with the stimulator. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. My legs started shaking, my ass cheeks were clinching, I reached for something to steady myself with and then, it started, deep inside me I could feel it, cum started boiling towards my cock, my balls got so tight they hurt and she kept sucking and stroking and fucking my ass

"Oh FUCK, cumming, arggggggggg, fuck, oh shit, fuck"

She wouldn't stop and then I blew, my cock felt like it had ruptured. The first load felt massive and it was running down her chin. She couldn't swallow it all. She pulled off and I covered her face, seven and then eight ropes of cum splattering my wife's face and she was laughing, enjoying every second of it. My legs started to buckle and I felt her pull the vibrator from my ass as I collapsed into a chair.

I laid in the chair trying desperately to catch my breath. She reached over and slowly ran her hand up and down my cock as it shrank.

"Oh yes, you do have a beautiful cock babe. We are so going to use this again. That was fucking awesome, I've got cum every where, on my face, in my hair, on my tits. I love it! You rest while I clean up. After you've recovered, it's my turn!"

We sat on the sofa and watched football. My hand rested on the inside of her thigh and occasionally I would tease her clit. At one point I slid my finger in her pussy and then licked it clean. "Naughty boy,' she laughed. I also would lean down and suck and lick her tits and she would hold my head tight against them as she purred in pleasure. After about three hours, my cock started showing signs of life.

Annie stood up, held out her hand and I stood up. She then stood on tip toes and pulled me into a loving embrace. Our tongues danced together as we kissed.

"I do love your beautiful cock, babe and it's all mine."

"And I love your beautiful shaven pussy and sliding my cock in and out of it you sexy little bitch."

We both laughed as she grabbed the lube and the STIMULATOR and headed for the bedroom. We both knew what was next.

In the bedroom she got on all fours on the bed, looked over her shoulder and said, "Okay big boy, fuck my ass."

I reached down and slowly removed the plug from her ass. As I got on the bed to put some lube in her and on my cock, she said, "Wait, not until the STIMULATOR is in your ass! Then we'll both have something in our asses."

I lubed up my ass and slid the STIMULATOR in. Next I lubed Annie's ass and my cock. Annie was watching all this in the mirror over the dresser and the closer I got to sticking my cock in her ass, the more apprehensive she looked. As my cock touched her rose bud, I could feel her cheeks clinching. Just before starting to push, I did two things. First I grabbed my phone and started recording. Annie's eyes grew huge when she saw what I was doing. Second I spanked her ass, several times, enough to make it red. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Yeah,spank your sexy little bitch." I could tell she getting into it. Her shoulders dropped to the bed and her ass opened up nicely and I slowly slid in.

"Oh fuck, feels full, wait, wait, give me a minute."

I gave each cheek one more spank and then slowly drove my cock in until I was balls deep. Slowly I started fucking my wife's beautiful ass. After a few strokes, I turned the phone off and started to really fuck her. It was unbelievably tight. I reached back and turned on the STIMULATOR. Fuck,did everything feel good. Just as I was getting into a rhythm, Annie said, "Wait, hang on a minute."

Now what? She reached under the pillow and pulled out that big black vibrator and the pink one that was the same size as my cock. She then sucked on that black vibrator while staring at my eyes in the mirror. After a few seconds, she slipped it into her pussy. What a wild feeling that was as I felt it slide next to my cock. Next she took the pink vibrator, sucked on it and finally said, "Fuck me, hard, harder than you ever have before." and placed the pink vibrator on her clit.

I started fucking her ass as hard as I could. I could tell she wasn't going to last long, but neither was I.

Her ass started shaking, her legs were struggling to support her, I was trying to hold her up while driving my cock in her. We both were yelling our pleasure as we got closer to cumming. Finally Annie had a screaming orgasm. She could hardly speak, her fist were clenching the sheets, her legs splayed out and she fell to the bed just as I was dumping a load of cum in her ass. I fell with her and slowly rolled to the side. I reached back and pulled the STIMULATOR out of my ass. My cock had fallen out of her ass and my cum was every where. The black vibrator was still in her pussy and the pink one in her hand, both buzzing away.

We lay there trying to catch our breath and get our heart rates down to something close to normal. I'm guessing it took us at least 10 minutes before we moved. Annie finally rolled on to her back and turned off the vibrator. It was still in her pussy. She looked at me and I could she the glint forming in her eyes. I knew what was coming. I reached down, pulled the vibrator from her pussy and started licking it clean as lewdley as I could. That broke the spell, we were laughing, hugging, kissing and just holding each other tight.

"I don't know about you babe, but I'm worn out. Let's cleanup a bit, get a bite to eat and something to drink and then maybe go to bed a little early. Tomorrow it's back to work."

I pulled her close for another hug and then we did just that.

MONDAY

I woke before the alarm, got up to go to the bathroom and when I returned Annie was still sleeping. I just stood there admiring my beautiful, sexy wife and thinking about our weekend and what a lucky man I was. I wondered if she would be as worn out as I was. She must have sensed me standing there as she rolled on to her back, stretched and open her eyes. She seemed to drink me in as much as I was drinking her in. With a radiant smile, she squeezed my balls and headed for the bathroom.

I had on my underwear, socks and a shirt and was reaching for my pants when she came out of the closet. She had on a pair of panties, her thigh highs and was starting to put her bra on. My cock tented my briefs, she noticed and said, "I'm really glad I still do that to you. It makes me feel sexy, but we've got to get going or we'll be late for work."

As she was going out the door, we kissed each other good bye. Her last words were, "I can't wait to tell Nancy about this weekend!"

I grabbed the door and yelled "Nancy?", but she was gone.

At the office, my assistant took one look at me, broke into a big grin and said, "Wow, you must have had a good weekend!"

"It was, and if you're lucky, I'll tell you about it some day."

Sitting at my desk, getting ready to get into my day, my phone pinged. It was a text from Annie. I opened it, it was a pic of my cock sliding into her ass with an emoji of a beating heart and a kiss with the words Luv ya!

12