All Comments on 'Fantasy Weekend'

by Creekman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Refreshing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a real loving wife story.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Nice to read an LW story where the wife is loving her own husband. A good way to spend the weekend when the weather is lousy too . . .

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great yarn, well done

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Why do I get this feeling the hubby is being setup by the wife? I'm worried about that simulator and that 12 inch long BLACK dildo. Is the wife practicing for the real thing?

/

Me I would really be wary.

And no way would I stick that simulator up my butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Romantic and sweet...and hot!

Love it when "Loving Wives" tales mean exactly that--in every sense of the phrase.

Well done. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm trying to figure out why the dildo was "black" and 12" long. Then there's the anal play, not a chance in hell. It was refreshing to read a story where neither was cheating, but that's where it ends. If my wife needed a 12" dildo regardless of color and shove something up my ass to get off, I would worry.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Creekman, You "think" it was a Loving Wives story but it wasn't. It was a controlling, dominant wife deciding to explore things with her weak, beta husband. SHE decided the weekend was happenning and arranged all the accessories. It wasn't a discussion they both had. Then SHE shaved herself first, only telling and making him comply after she had been completed. The SHE started her little sex session while he was still working and had inserted a butt plug into herself plus fucked herself with the 12 inch black vibrator BEFORE he even knew what was happening. The the wife teased him about anal fucking but first wanted him to allow a vibrator up his arse and him to lick her juices off the BBC vibrator before she let him fuck her anally. Of course, she even controlled that by allowing him to take her anally only once she had the BBC vib up inside her again.

The slut is clearly setting him up. Next will be her bringing a friend around for a drink, All with out telling husband first of course. The guy will arrive... oh, he'll be black of course and I think we know what she expects cuck hubby to do: suck the guys cock before the BBC fucks her. So, basically, leading to a standard CUCK story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but you just had to have a big black 12 inch dildo. So it's almost 100% that she is cheating. First time in the ass and taking the big black dildo so easy would have to set off the alarms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a wonderful romantic mood to this story, and it is well written. The love scenes are done in a very tasteful manner, but much too short. It is refreshing to find a story in the Loving Wives genre where there is actually a loving wife and not a cheating one. Five stars.

KellyVerneKellyVerneover 1 year ago

One of the best stories ive read here, and something i wish i could try. Great Story and fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
didn't care for it.

why the fuck did she have to ruin everything by going after his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really disgusting..hubby is being prined to take a 12 inch black cock..yeah ..with a black man attached to it!... and like the stupid white sissy cuck he me tally is... he goes with it..being led by his dickbrain...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do I get the feeling that this weekend was all a set up for the wife to introduce hubby to a group sex thing?

Where he does end up sucking dick and taking it up the ass?

No hetero man just suddenly accepts their wife of 20 plus years shoving a vibrator in their ass without ever talking about it?

Most men would question this sudden sexual liberation she is experiencing. Why? Why have you never talked about any of this?

For 20 years you have denied any sort of ass play. Now you want us to start using toys in your ass and me to fuck you there? Why now? What has changed? And why do you want me to start taking things in the ass as well? Wtf is going on here?

What's next? 3 big black guys spend next weekend with us?

docj27adocj27aover 1 year ago

That’s just freaking hot! I love the fact that it’s between two people in love no duplicity, no cheating, no torment. Just hot fucking sucks between two loving people that can’t get enough of each other! In this day and age, that is so fucking needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Given this author's past submissions, the wife can be assumed to have motives underlying her behavior that she has not yet revealed to her hapless husband. These motives likely will entail significant changes to their relationship which many men would find unappealing.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

The 12” black dildo ruins a decent story.

Aqua317Aqua317over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. Maybe would not want to personally indulge in every activity, but it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"If I'm shaved, you are too or this day is over and we will NOT be sleeping together for a long time. UNDERSTAND??"

Any man that would let his significant other get away with using sex as a weapon like that is a fool!

If he doesn’t have any more self control than to allow that, then he gets what he deserves. I know in his situation I would be suspicious as hell and would really start paying attention!

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

A lot of cynical people here in LW... taken at face value, this is a really hot little story of a loving couple turning the heat up for each other over a weekend. In quite a few stories, we've seen the wife/husband doing things with the lover that they felt they couldn't do with the spouse, so this example of intentionally doing them only with the spouse is refreshing. I don't think a follow up is needed, and truly hope it doesn't go the dark route that some anon's have commented. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author wrote a great, romantic, uninhibited sexy ass weekend between a faithful, happy, married couple, love the way it's supposed to be. You would think the BTB crowd would be happy for some good sex without the turmoil and strife, but NO!

All you people making up ulterior motives are telling on yourselves, you don't WANT to be in happy relationships - you want to be with cheating bitches, so you can justify all your misogynistic bullshit and trust issues. Good luck with real life, you'll probably fuck up every good relationship you'll ever have being a paranoid asshole and that's gonna suck... Oh, and 5 stars!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

What a wonerful wife. Great plot and story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous