Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 06

Story Info
Todd's Dream Comes True.
10.7k words
4.7
12.5k
26

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this is the final part - for now. The commissioner expressed interest in turning this into a series, which is exciting news! In this last chapter, Todd gets his turn with Valya - if he can get over his anxiety first!

Contains: futa on female, futa on male/femboy, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, group sex, all the way through, muscle stuff, etc.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

"Y-Yeah of course!" It took him a moment to find his voice, his words coming out in their usual feminine squeak, "That was, um, intense."

"Sorry about that," Valya gave him an apologetic look, "Kala likes it really rough and we get pretty into it. Don't worry about her though, she's fine. We have a safeword if things get too rough. She'll wake up in a bit. But yeah, sorry. I should've taken it a little easier since you've never seen us in, uh, action like that. It's just so hard to resist - especially with you watching me!"

She winked at him and chuckled again.

"It's, it's okay, I figured as much. I liked watching you two a lot, it's just, um, I, it's uh..."

What was it?

Todd knew what he was trying to say, but his brain wouldn't let him get the words out. What he wanted to tell the amazing paragon of sexual dominance before him, one who's cock was still hard as steel and sticking from her crotch like a third leg, her balls resting on the ground, bathing in their own slimy brew, was that he wanted to be next! He wanted to get fucked like that, penetrated and filled thoroughly by the she-bull, left in the same state as Kala was. It was something he desired more than anything else in his life, more than having a girlfriend, an active social life, more than whatever. Watching Valya fuck her girlfriend to within an inch of her life and then some was the most arousing, incredible thing he'd ever seen! And here was one major reason why: he had been imagining himself in Kala's place the entire time.

It was all he thought of the entire time he had sat in the chair and jerked off. It was all he thought of since yesterday, since he first laid eyes on her shorts-covered cock. It was all he thought of since he first entered the apartment and walked into the bedroom. Sure, he'd wanted to fuck Kala too, but he let that opportunity pass him up, the reason being Valya. There was something incredibly wrong about him doing it with her around, like he would have been lying to himself the entire time, living a falsehood of his own creation; it would have been a lie because he knew with a shadow of a doubt that he would have been wishing for something different, to be receiving and not giving! His ass had constantly throbbed the entire time he ogled and gawked at the displays of sexual superiority, announcing, screaming at him its desire and needs that mirrored his own.

But how could he tell her that? How could he let Valya know that, after everything, after his embarrassing, borderline tearful outburst from earlier, that he was ready now? Could he even handle it? The idea of clamming up again and not being able to do something he'd always wanted to was a concept he couldn't bear to think about! How could he ever face anyone again if that happened? The thought alone caused him to start trembling, his features twisting into sadness and anxiety, torn between his lifelong fears and deepest desires, self-sabotage overtaking him. His hands slid off his cock and onto the arms of the chair, his eyes closing as he took a ragged, shuddering breath.

What should he do!?

"What is it Todd?" Valya asked, concerned once more for his well-being, "Is something the matter?"

"N-No, it's just..." his eyes still weren't open, unable to look at her in the face, "I just, I don't, I want..."

From nowhere, a surge of adrenaline pumped through him, like he was being pushed in the right direction by an invisible force.

"I want to be next!"

He yelled this sentence out, his eyes shooting open, his whole body tensing like he'd taken the first step off a cliff.

"You want to be next? Like you want to fuck Kala now? That's totally fine but it might be a bit before she's in any state to-"

"No! No, I, I wantyoutofuckme." his mumbled the last part as quickly as he could, the words jumbling together as they hit the air - but Valya seemed to understand them perfectly. She studied him, her eyes tracing over every feature on his body, mostly focusing on his wide hips and pillowy thighs. His cock was still completely erect and leaking precum - as was hers - letting her know he was aroused and had been the entire time. Considering his request thoughtfully, a part of her afraid she might overwhelm and possibly hurt the young man, she took her time deciding; it was what he came over for after all, she realized, and maybe he was just a natural bottom and thats why he didn't fuck Kala! It was all making sense. Valya still had to make sure though.

"Are you sure Todd? I don't want you to think you're obligated to or anything!"

"Please!" He wheezed out, doing his best to maintain the sudden source of strength that he'd discovered, his eyes shining with need, "I-I want to."

"Okay cutie," she smiled at him and scooted over, patting the space on the bed next to her, "why don't you come over here then?"

Nodding at her, Todd stood up, taking his time as he regained use of his legs, using the chair for balance. Realizing he still had Kala's thongs plastered to his member, he quickly shucked it off before moving towards the waiting wonder of a woman. Carefully, he stepped through the sea of semen, trying not to slip and make a fool of himself, and walked towards Valya; he watched her as he did, taking in her breath-stealing body, her hand casually stroking her cock which continued to throw up after thoughts of cum, adding to the mess he was attempting to slog through. Approaching the massively muscular seductress, he slid around her and took his place on the end of the bed, not able to give himself space due to the hulking size of her giant thighs, a puddle of cum forming around his fat ass.

"First things first Todd," she put a hand on his shoulder to make sure he was looking at her, "we're gonna have a safeword. It's the same one that Kala and I use - 'raven', okay? If anything happens that makes you want to stop, if it hurts, gets uncomfortable, anything, you need to use it, because the last thing I want to do is make this a bad experience. Understand?"

Todd nodded at her again.

"Raven, I got it. I-I'll use it if it gets too, too much for me."

Valya brushed his beautiful purple locks out of his forget-me-not eyes.

"Good boy. There's no shame in using it. Kala and I have been together for a few years, and she still has to say it on occasion. It happens and there's nothing to worry about if it does. I won't be angry or disappointed, okay?"

"O-Okay. I understand. I hope I, I don't have too."

"Me either handsome, I've wanted to do this since I first saw you on the dating app!"

She grabbed his chin in her hand.

"Now, it's time I got to do something Kala already had the pleasure of doing!"

Before Todd could question what she meant, she showed him.

Towering over him even when sitting, she bowed her head and shoulders to kiss him, her much bigger, plush lips overtaking his immediately. Not as surprised this time around, Todd returned the kiss happily, a longing moan escaping his mouth as soon as they made contact. Valya didn't wait and wasn't as patient as Kala was, slipping her tongue into the young man's mouth almost immediately; it was fucking huge! Todd had seen it a couple times before, but he wasn't prepared for just how long or fat it was! It felt like a dick had been shoved between his lips, the extensive, pink organ batting at the entrance to his throat, leaving little room for much else. Attempting to replicate the act, Todd quickly found that he could barely move his own tongue around hers, much less into her maw!

During their makeout, Valya dominating the lip-locking like she seemed to with everything else, her hand slipped from his chin straight to his cock, her fist closing around more than half of it at once. Groaning into her mouth, Todd opened a single eye and watched her stroke his member and her own at the same time, her up and down journeys much shorter when it came to his rod. Acting on instinct, fueled by his natural submissiveness, Todd started to suck on Valya's tongue, treating it like the appendage it felt like, drawing a moan from her. It paused their kissing, the figure-shadowing woman allowing him to blow her tongue, her eyes, lidded over in lust, half-open to watch Todd's oral ministrations. Splashing reached their ears as her cock suddenly increased its cum production.

She eventually pulled back after what felt like a blissful eternity of mutual pleasing, a bridge of spit connecting their faces.

"How did you know I liked to have my tongue sucked on, cutie? Kala does it for me all the time and I love it."

Todd blushed.

"I-I just did what felt n-natural."

"Mmmm you really are amazing Todd." She purred at him, tightening her grip on his cock, "Would you like to move on, or do you want to keep kissing? I'm fine with either!"

"We can, can move on," he breathed heavily in anticipation, his cock pulsing against her rough fingers, "what do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you get onto the bed, however you want. I need to prepare for you first before everything else."

Todd's eyes went wide as he registered the meaning behind her words.

"Okay, um, let me just..." he turned around and then paused, seeing that there was a giant obstruction blocking him from continuing, "Um Valya? There really isn't any, um, there's no room."

"Whoops! Forgot about Kala." Valya laughed and got to her feet, "Let me just fix that real quick!"

Waltzing around to one of the sides of the bed, Valya leaned over her girlfriend. Scooping handfuls of cum off her face, she bent down and kissed her, giving Kala much needed affection - even if she wasn't conscious for it. Smiling at her, she slid her arms under her legs and back, lifting her up like she weighed nothing, despite the extra, liquid mass that had been ejected into her. Like she had done this a thousand times before, Valya carried her passed-out partner to the chair Todd had been sitting in, her perpetually gushing cunt leaving a slimy trail behind them, and sat her up in the chair, Kala's bloated form barely fitting into it. Putting a massive hand on the progeny-painted woman's stomach, Valya pressed down on it, helping her deflate faster. Once she was satisfied with her lover's state, she clapped her hands and returned to Todd.

"There, that's better!" She motioned towards the now person-less, but still cum-covered bed, "Now there's more than enough room for you."

Todd looked at her incredulously. He guessed the semen on the bed didn't count when it came to space, but the more he thought about it the more he realized he didn't mind having it all over his body - it was a bit too late to complain about that anyway! He also couldn't help but be amazed by her casual, leisurely exhibitions of strength, Todd doubting that even Damien could have carried Kala like that. It was incredible that such an awesome specimen, one that exemplified the height of everything humanity was capable of - virility, beauty, strength - existed and was currently giving him her carnal attention! Feeling emboldened by this concept, Todd turned around and clambered onto the middle of the bed on his hands and knees, his ass wiggling in the air, a position that for some reason felt all too natural for him.

Now it was Valya's turn to be amazed! Shaking back and forth like he was trying to entice her to pounce right then and there was Todd's humongous backside, not a part of his rear from his thighs to hips not exceedingly plump. His hips look so God damn grabbable she had to actively fight the temptation not to do just that, their curvature sculpted around his waist perfectly. Each thigh was wide and fat enough to threaten the integrity of any pair of pants he decided to wear, Valya surprised he could even fit in the jeans he wore to the apartment! Of course her eyes were drawn mostly to his ass, each sphere rounded out with just enough firmness to make them pleasant to slap and handle, but with enough jiggle that they shook wildly with the slightest movement. The young man's pale skin only added to his allure, his alabaster complexion giving him a virginal, untouched aura.

What she had said before was true: He put Kala's figure to shame!

Doing her best to control herself Valya approached her prey slowly, coming to a stop at the edge of the bed, her cock resting heavily across the white goop covering it. She watched as Todd's impressive member and drooping, cum-filled apples wagged between his cushiony legs like a tail, still amazed that such a small person could possess something so big. Extending her arms she pawed at his ass, giving a grunt of satisfaction as his soft butt flesh molded into her fingers; Todd gave a small yelp as she did, but didn't make any effort to move away from her like he was giving Valya a silent confirmation to keep going. Relishing the feeling of such a pliable pile of ass in her hands, Valya peeled them apart, revealing the tasty, winking treat at their center.

"Remember Todd," she paused again before diving towards her snack, "if it gets to be too much, say so!"

"I'll be okay I think," he panted lustfully, his cock pulsing and shooting precum onto the bed, "g-go ahead."

Humming to herself happily at his response, she dipped her head between his rotund cheeks, the sides warming her ears, and let her massive tongue flop out of her mouth; taking another moment to coax her salivary glands, she forced spit to run down her pink muscle until it was dripping and shining. Then she flicked it at Todd's asshole. Valya could feel a shiver run up his spine, a squeal piercing the silence of the room, his starfish closing tightly in front of her. Encouraged by this reaction, she began to make slow licks across the tiny opening like she was wetting a stamp, her wide tongue covering it and the skin around its wrinkled shape. Holding him steady by his thick mounds, she lapped at the place she'd be fucking before too long - if everything went well!

Over and over again she slurped at his rear entrance, coating it with as much saliva as she could, Todd continuing to wiggle and groan from her oral ministrations. While she soaked his backdoor she massaged his fat cheeks gently, squeezing and pulling at his soft flesh like it was puttie; once she felt he was ready, she prodded his asshole gently with the tip of her tongue, doing her best to get it to open up for her. It took awhile for him to unclench, but slowly but surely it did, giving way for her mouth to muscle to enter him. Valya didn't tongue-fuck him immediately, choosing instead to slither it into him little by little.

Sliding her tongue through his depths, she wiggled it back and forth, getting a feel for his insides. He was so tight! It definitely felt like nothing bigger than a finger had been back there. Like a homing missile locked on to a target, she went straight for the place he knew he'd enjoy having played with the most, aiming directly at his pleasure button. She toyed with his prostate, finding it without any trouble, having had plenty of experience in this kind of thing with willing men before; as soon as she did, Todd's bulbous balls bounced against her chin and he grunted, a lovely, visible sign he was enjoying her efforts. Valya continued to tongue-punch his backdoor, and while she did one of her massive hands roamed towards the center of his cheeks.

Oh God, Valya's tongue felt good! Todd thought he might cum as soon as it entered him, the pink muscle much larger than anything he had put back there before. She was working him so well it was shocking, like she somehow inherently knew what to do to him specifically to make him squirm. Unable to help himself, Todd moaned and panted loudly, trying to hold back his orgasmic impulses to the best of his abilities - something she wasn't making easy, especially one he felt a finger push at his ass. Once again his body went rigid, his breath catching in his throat, the realization that this was going to lead to the main event sooner or later hitting him.

Trying to calm himself, Todd resisted the urge to use the safeword and stop Valya, anxiety taking hold of him once again. But he couldn't ruin this moment! Instead, he did his damndest to focus on the pleasure her huge digit brought him, fighting back his negative emotions, and that seemed to work well enough. Allowing himself to moan and give into the ecstasy, Todd closed his eyes and squished the cum surrounding him into his fingers, rocking his hips back and forth. If he could just force every bad thought that normally occupied his brain out, this would be the best day of his life!

He really did want this after all!

Feeling confident he was enjoying her combined ministrations, Valya snuck in another finger, using the pair of thick digits to stretch and widen his small hole like a gynecologist with a speculum. Keeping her tongue firmly inserted into his ass, Valya repeated her previous movements, fingering him and licking his insides at the same time, wanting him to be as prepared as he possibly could be for her monstrous member; she really didn't want to hurt him, knowing full well what she was capable of with the size of her endowment! Luckily she was used to doing this kind of thing and displaying a saintly-amount of patience, Kala and her stream of different partners keeping her well-practiced- though Lord knows Kala didn't need any extra stretching anymore after how long they'd been together!

Before long she had slipped in a third finger, and was now actively rotating them around inside of Todd's ass, her tongue following the circular motion. Pacing herself, Valya waited to insert more, trying to bring him to an orgasm first, knowing he had another in him - the young man's testicles seemed almost as bottomless as her own! This idea was aided by the fact that she could feel just how damn hard he still was after all this time, his balls vibrating against her neck, his cock bouncing every so often against the top slopes of her breasts. She would definitely enjoy him covering her tits in one of his loads!

Todd's breathing turned into hyperventilating once that fourth fat finger was crammed into his rear. He knew this was all needed but it was still such a foreign, strange feeling to have such a large intrusion into his asshole - one that felt amazing. His cock was constantly throbbing, spilling its pre onto anything below it, adding to the muck covering the bed; it would give a particularly strong pulse whenever he felt it graze against Valya's soft titmeat, having never experienced such a silky touch like that on his member before. Brain flashing between images, he was now imaging himself titfucking Kala while Valya fucked him, a fantasy strong enough to bring him to the edge of climax.

And then he did!

Without warning - though he should have been expecting it - Valya's whole fist entered him. The moment it did, it felt like she knocked her knuckles against his prostate like she was announcing her presence, rapping the rough bones directly on his most pleasurable spot. This was enough for Todd, and he howled and arched his back in response, his entire body flexing. Appendage slamming against his stomach, it flew back down between his legs as he started to cum, stream after stream of his pearly virility flinging from his glans. Todd wasn't sure exactly where his cum was landing, the warm wetness hitting his own legs and feet on occasion, the rest lost to him. Valya stopped moving as he climaxed, letting him ride it out for as long as he needed.