Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving her face away from his face-masking, bubbly behind, Valya watched the cute, feminine male cum. After a few large shots, she did what she had been thinking of previously and stuck out of her chest, letting some of his slimy refuse land on her tits; other blasts went wider and hit himself or the bed, but a few managed to cover her cock as well. This warm, wet stimulation forced moans from her own mouth, her behemoth flexing and bouncing in the bubbling goo around it, sending helpings of the beige seed to splash onto Todd's body while it sprayed out its own belches of leftover cum from her first orgasm. Only after his creamy expulsions ended did Valya move again, sliding her fist from his gaped asshole.

She definitely had to fuck him now!

"God that was so hot baby," she complimented, smacking one of his cheeks and caressing his back, "I love seeing such a cute boy with such a big dick cum like that!"

It took a minute for Todd to gather himself and respond.

"T-Thank you. I didn't, um, expect to cum so easily."

"Mmm well I liked it and look," Valya sat up and motioned to her chest, "you drenched me!"

Todd turned his head, his eyes going as wide as they could as he admired her semen-stained mounds.

"Sorry about that..." he muttered, hanging his head in shame, "I didn't mean to."

"Todd it's okay! I liked it, I promise! If I didn't want to get hit, I would have just moved out of the way."

She chuckled.

"So, do you want to keep going cutie?"

For some reason, the question caught Todd unprepared. The answer should have been obvious, but he struggled to get it out nonetheless. His words caught in his throat as he tried to speak, a hoarse croak coming out instead, like his body was physically stopping him from confirming. He wanted it, he did! But there was still that nagging within his being giving him pause, telling him he didn't deserve it or couldn't handle it, that he would chicken out like he always did, like he always had. Todd's body started to shake as he fought with himself, more pitiful utterances leaking from his lips. What the fuck was wrong with him!?

"Todd?" Valya's voice was soft and maternal, "Are you okay? We can stop, it's no problem."

The moment of truth!

"No! I mean, I mean yes. I'm o-okay," he stuttered out between clenched teeth, his fists balled, "I'm okay. R-really."

He took a deep breath.

"Please, keep going. I'm okay."

"Alright, just remember the safeword - you can use it at any time."

"I-I know Valya, I, um, trust you."

"Good!"

Stretching her arms first, Valya stood up straight at the end of the bed. Placing a hand on either side of one of Todd's incredibly grabbable, rounded hips, she pulled him towards her, sliding him across the bed until his feet were hanging off the side; large quantities of cum toppled onto the floor as she moved him, piling on her feet. Removing her hands, she scooped up the semen on the bed and slathered her cock with it, lifting it and holding it into the air above him, a long shadow darkening his kneeling body. Taking another handful of the slimy, gooey substance, she poured it onto his ass, using her large fingers to rub it around his still-gaped rim, pushing some inside of it making her last preparations. Todd moaned as the warm lubrication entered him.

Adjusting her stance like she was about to saddle up on a horse for a ride, Valya spread her legs and lowered her cock, trying to find the best position to fuck Todd in. Due to his short stature, she had to bend her knees and take several steps back just to get the angle of her glans right - the bed elevating him only just helping in this matter - moving his body around as she did. It took a few attempts, but eventually the massively muscular woman managed to squeeze her giant cockhead between Todd's enormous cheeks in a way that had her tip kissing his backdoor. Snaking an arm out, she was barely able to take a hold of his ass, her hips pulled all the way back to make the angle work. Wrapping her fingers under the fleshy bell at the end of her member, she kept it from waving or moving as she prepared to penetrate.

It was time!

"Okay Todd, I'm gonna start!" She announced, trying to keep her excitement in check and breathing steady, "It's going to be a bit painful even when I go slow, just to let you know. I'm not trying to hurt you, it's just going to happen.

"I understand. I... I'm ready."

"I'd kiss you if I could cutie, but alright. Here we go!"

Sucking in a breath, Todd tried his best to relax his body and focus on the pleasure he was about to receive instead of the discomfort he was fighting. His purple locks fell around his downturned face, his eyes studying the swirling cum beneath him as a distraction, watching the pearlescent nut milk ripple and move. Todd was acutely aware of every inch of his form, able to feel every droplet of semen dotting his body, Valya's calloused fingers rubbing into his backside, and her boisterous bitch breaker putting pressure on his hole; his ears picked up the sounds of Valya's corpulent, oversized cum factories gurgling as they whipped up another batch of ball broth, reminding him of what would be in store for him in the near future.

The pressure continued to grow with each passing second, the stud doing her best to heedfully fit her massive glans into Todd without forcing it in. His cheeks were pressed outward by the enormous intruder, his legs going with them, splitting more and more as his backdoor was peeled open. Todd could feel his hole begin to open, the rim widening and expanding to make room for something not made to enter it; at the same time, the tip of the tip of Valya's titanic tower was nudging its way inside, keeping the once-tight exit from closing up. Through his ass, Todd could make out every ridge and wrinkle on her head-sized crown, practically able to read every bump and dip in its skin like it was Braille.

Valya was doing the absolute most to make sure she didn't just fuck Todd as hard as she could right then and there, and it was fucking difficult. Every fiber of her being screamed at her to take him as she pleased, to ram him with her carnal bludgeon until she could see her cock through his stomach. But she resisted. Constant deep breaths and the relaxation of her muscles helped, but more than anything knowing that Kala would be pissed beyond belief at her aided in her efforts - the woman could be terrifying when she was angry! So Valya slowly trudged forward, adding centimeter after centimeter of her mighty cockhead, keeping the rest of herself as motionless as she was capable of.

Suddenly Todd cried out.

Whole body trembling and twitching, his feet kicking against the bed, his fingers attempting to grip the slippery, semen-stained sheets, he inhaled a sharp, ragged mouthful of air. She was in! Even though it took several minutes at least, it felt like only a millisecond for her cockhead to pop into him fully. Todd wasn't sure he'd ever felt so stretched in his life, and he could only imagine that this was what it was like to give birth! There was pain of course, a lot of it, but at the same time the young man was introduced to a pleasure he'd never known before. Being filled. Being stimulated from the inside. Being fucked by someone. It was an incredible mixture of emotions and sensations, one that sent his head spinning and eyes watering.

"Are, are you doing okay Todd?" Valya questioned, her words coming out strained like she'd been running on a treadmill for hours, "My, uh, cockhead is all the way in now. If it's too much please say so."

"I'm, I'm, I-" he struggled to find the sentence to convey his feelings, "I love it! Don't stop Valya, I can handle it!"

"Okay baby. I knew you were special!"

Not risking an attempt at pulling out, Valya pushed forward. It wasn't a rough push, a forceful, or hard one, but the effect was still the same: Todd cried out once more, wiggling his hips and throwing his head back as he did. Valya watched his dyed strands of hair fly into the air, the temptation to reach over and grab a fistful as strong as it had ever been - she didn't, even if she wanted to more than anything at the moment. Rather, she took her hand off her cock and joined it with her other on Todd's backside, using the leverage gained to sink more of her colossal fuckmeat into his punished hole, her startling thick shaft grinding against his inner walls. She just had to wait a bit longer.

Once she had a solid amount of cock plugging up his rear entrance did she finally allow herself to remove some and thrust back in for the first time. Her cockhead pulled at the rim of his asshole, stretching it white in its strained tautness, the ridge of her reddened mushroom visible through it, before she slid it back in, pushing the same amount of tubular, vascular fuckmeat in as before; when she didn't hear the safeword or recieve any kind of resistance, she repeated the process. At a steady pace Valya fucked the first handful of inches and her giant glans into Todd, making sure that she angled herself so that at the very least her massive member would scrape against his prostate - if not directly slam into it.

Rocking back and forth under the statuesque Goddess's powerful, rhythmic thrusts, Todd held on for dear life. She wasn't even fucking him hard, her speed and strength of pumps nowhere near what she used on Kala, but it still felt like his whole body was being turned inside out. Whenever she pulled back, Todd swore his organs would follow her cock out, only her glans stuffing his hole keeping him intact - but that was only secondary to what he was really concentrating on. Todd's body felt like it was on fire, like every nerve was being sparked at the same time, each one blasting pleasure-filled neurons directly at his cock, which was so erect and full of blood it felt like it might explode with the rest of him! His entire body was weak from the untold amounts of euphoria coursing through him, Valya's hands doing the lion share of keeping him aloft.

Every thrust reignited his lust anew. It was like there wasn't a single inch of existence that wasn't aroused, a pat on the head enough to make him orgasm until he was dry at this point. It was more of a mystery that he hadn't cum again yet, his cock-pinned balls - Valya's massive shaft keeping them pressed against his own member - swollen with more seed than they ever had been in his life; it was like just being around the hyper-hung bull was enough to send his libido into overdrive, like he could cum and stay erect as long as she was near! His moans were constant and unending already, his eyes squinched shut in pleasure, his puffy lips folded into his mouth whenever he wasn't exclaiming his passion for being fucked!

Those same moans were giving Valya a difficult time. Combined with his sexy, thin-yet-pear-shaped body squirming and flopping in front of her, put her on edge. Almost like she was trying not to cum, Valya did her best to think of other, less-erotic things as she repeated her pipe pistoning, allowing herself to submerge more of her progeny-plastered pole with every other thrust. The added sounds of her cock squelching through Todd's insides, a mixture of the cum she'd used to grease his exit and the precum her cock was once again gushed creating a lurid raucous she had to suffer through. Her ankle-tapping, sperm-stuffed spheres rumbled at her in their shared agony, pleading with her to do more.

But she persisted in a lack of carnal persistence!

Never wavering, Valya fuck Todd steadily. She was definitely not holding back as much at this point, now over a quarter of her monstrous member sliding in and out of the feminine man's backdoor with each thrust, emboldened by his constant quivers and moans. Not quite fucking him powerfully or with much intensity, she also wasn't going easy on him at the same time; it was still leisurely by her standards, but Valya would take this over having to wait after each new inch was pushed into him to continue any day! It was just enough to keep her cock content, the mythical serpent jutting from her crotch spitting its venom happily, filling up Todd with a minor taste of what would be flooding into him eventually.

"You're doing great baby," Valya panted, trying not to say what was actually on her mind, "I'm so impressed!"

"Ooooh fuck Valya!"

That feeling of liquid warmth bathing his insides was the final nail in the coffin for Todd's resistance. The perpetual pleasure pushing at his psyche sapped him his strength, his upper-half falling into the sea of semen with a loud splash, his hips rising higher into the air, presenting himself for deeper penetration. In the same moment his cock pulsed, another orgasm forced from his loins, more splashing and splattering filling the room, a further weakening of his body occurring. His entire being shook as he howled and moaned, vibrating on Valya's monstrous trouser snake, lost in yet another uncountable climax. Drool ran down his chin and his eyes rolled into the back of his skull as his brain was battered by this new form of erotic experience he would quickly find to be addictive.

Valya stopped and watched again, her own breathing growing in its raggedness. Craning her neck, she focused on Todd's progeny-pipe piping its load onto the bed, watching as the artery-coated, pale member launched viscous goo over and over again, his reddened balls bouncing like they were trying to escape the sack containing them. Heart beating in her chest like a drum, her vision turned red like a bull facing a matador, but it wasn't from anger - it was from arousal. Feeling the last vestiges of her self-imposed resistance fade, her whole body tensed, her muscles ballooning to their previous unnatural mass, her grip tightening, her cock hardening inside of Todd's canal.

She couldn't hold back anymore!

"God, you're such a fucking slut Todd!" The Amazoness yelled, slapping his ass hard, sending his fat cheeks wobbling to and fro, "A little butt slut for my giant fucking cock!"

Todd could only offer a weak moan in response.

"So I'm gonna fuck you like one!"

A growl emanating from her throat, Valya pulled back until her cock exited Todd's asshole, the shining, cum-glistened glans hovering the air above his rotund backside, revealing his incredibly gaped depths, and then shoved it back in! Todd's body lurched once more, instinctively trying to escape the oversized invader, but her strong grip kept him in place. Unlike with her previous thrusts, Valya didn't hold back this time, letting her behemoth fly through his insides until it met some form of natural resistance, more of her mighty shaft than ever crammed into his backdoor; she nearly decided to flip him over just to see how far it was distending his skin, but the view of his constantly shaking and jouncing ass stopped her. Grunting, she slithered her serpent back and did the same thing again, thundering her lightning rod through his intestines.

In a matter of seconds, Valya had picked up an insane amount of speed, sending feet of cock into Todd with every piston of her hips. There was no more waiting, no more restricting herself, no more carefulness that she knew she didn't need anymore, Todd's pleasure undeniable as he tightened and gripped her cock like he never wanted to let it go - she was going to fuck him the way she wanted! His whole body slid across the bed as she pounded him fiercely, his face sinking into the muck, his purple hair stained with the seed surrounding him. Valya's huge tits flopped against her stomach as she pumped with enormous amounts of strength, bouncing off her hardened abs and nearly striking her in the face with each bounce. She wasn't going to stop until she came!

Todd was in heaven! There was nothing that could have prepared him for this kind of raw, passionate coupling, and he was happy about that! He couldn't have asked for a better first time, the soreness and pain he felt from being rammed into like a breeding mare only a drop in the ocean of euphoria that consumed his being. Semen poured into his agape mouth as his face was used like a mop to clean up the virile mess, specks of it covering his countenance. Arms loose at his sides, they sunk into the swamp of pearly goop, completely engulfed up to his biceps, his own spraying member adding to its depth. He was glad that Valya was so strong: he'd be completely laid out flat on the bed if not!

During her unrelenting, sexual thumping, Todd sensed something new occurring in his torso. It almost felt like his stomach was gurgling, like he might throw up, but his previous witnessing of the pair's fucking led him to understand it was something else. Barely able to lift a shaking arm out of the cum pasting it to the once-black sheets, he slowly moved it to his raised stomach and raked at it with weak fingers; just as his blissed-out mind had expected, there was something there that hadn't been there only moments before. Tracing the bulge, he followed it with his thin digits from his bellybutton up to his chest, painting a mental picture of what it looked like by outlining it with touch over and over again.

It was Valya's cock.

He knew before he ever laid a finger on it what it was, but that didn't stop his astonishment at actually feeling it for himself. Todd could make out every massive, overfilled vein, every ridge and bump, every centimeter of the she-stud's terrible shaft, and it was all through his skin. It seemed like his stomach had doubled in size from her cock alone, his midsection ballooned by the amount of fuckmeat packed into it, Valya's constant gouts of burning hot precum adding to his expanding mass. His hand followed the throbbing invader every time she slipped it back out of him, practically chasing it like he was going to try and hold it in place, only to meet the gigantic protuberance once it came rocketing back into him.

Unable to rip her eyes away from it, Valya surveyed the point of gaping the entire time she ravaged the young man's body. The way her bitch breaker pressed the rim of Todd's asshole out again his wobbling mounds was a delectable sight, almost enough to make her want to stick her tongue in again - almost. But that wouldn't make her cum! No, it was the raking of the arteries that laced her member against his inner walls, the way his intestines hugged her shaft and glans like a condom, the warmth of her own semen bathing her ridiculous endowment that was going to bring her to another climax! Valya wasn't sure she'd ever felt such extreme tightness from anyone before, the stranglehold his once-small starfish had on her ramrod like a fist squeezing the life - or cum - out of it.

"You're such a good cocksleeve Todd, I might just keep you!" Valya bellowed at him, planting more strikes against his rear, "No one else but me should ever get to fuck you!"

Having moved closer to the bed as she closed in on burying half of her obelisk of sexual torment into the feminine man's ass, Valya's balls once again began to beat onto the frame that was already shaking from her powerful battering. The bloated, virile cream-packed globes that mirrored their owner's own massive breasts in size slammed into it over and over again, knocking it off its legs, threatening the foundation of the apartment, like the whole thing might come crashing down into the bedroom below with every bounce. It struck the wall behind it with enough force to leave cracks and caved-in dents - of which there were already numerous - causing bits of plaster to fall onto the copulating pair; if Valya and Kala weren't already expecting it, it would've have caused worry that they wouldn't be getting their deposit back! Those same churning wrecking balls groaned and roared from the strain of containing so much freshly-brewed sperm, each one as taut as the tanned, wrinkled sack holding them, the veins across them flared with blood.