Fapper's Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another forceful thrust, Todd's torso suddenly lifted off the bed, erect and pointed forward, his arms limply sagging at his sides. Pausing her ravenous rampage, Valya adjusted her view and looked over at the young man's body; her eyes went wide at what she saw. Sticking out beyond the cute boy's cum-stained, vacant-expression face was the clear outline of her cock! Todd's countenance rested atop of it like it was a stone slab and he was being offered as a sacrifice to the Gods, his limbs basically hugging the unreal distension in his body. He was essentially speared all the way through, the hugely hung bull's titanic shaft embedded so deeply into his depths that it would have come out the other side if it could. Valya's breath caught in her throat and her visage contorted into something frightening.

Awareness of his surroundings and everything else that wasn't pleasure having dwindled, Todd only just realized that he was being moved - and not in the same way he'd been jostled constantly from the intense fucking. The cock inside of him retreated - though wasn't entirely removed - and the bed began to sag away from him as he was pushed towards the head of it. Then, a massive amount of weight lowered itself onto his back. Managing to turn his head, he looked back, and through his blearly, semen-masked vision, watched as Valya clambered on top of him, completely enveloping his slender frame in her hulking, sculpted brawn, her massive breasts pancaking around his spine. Hips forced down so that he was flattened across the furniture, Todd found himself splayed out and weighed down by the person conquering his existence.

"Get ready Todd," Valya growled into his ear, her red locks curtaining his face, "because now I'm really gonna fuck you."

"F-Fuck me...?" Todd questioned weakly, barely registering what she was saying before a smile touched his lips, "Fuck me as hard as you want. Please!"

Taking it as a challenge instead of a request, Valya raised a massive mitt and grabbed hold of Todd's head, her fingers sinking into his soft, dyed-hair, and pulled it up off of the bed. At the same time she raised her giantess figure like she was doing a one-handed push up, her hips drawn back as far as they could go, and then pounced on Todd. The entire bed folded in the middle as her body crashed into Todd's tiny form, her cock barreling through him until it appeared at the same place as before - on the other side of his head. He squealed and tried to buck under her, flopping like a fish out of water as he was fucked harder than he had been, his cock throbbing flat against the sheets. Cum flew up around them like Valya had just cannonballed into a pool, covering them completely in the frothy nut-essence.

And then she did it again.

"Is this what you wanted Todd? To be fucked like a little whore? To be my fucking cocksleeve?"

He gurgled.

"Yes Valya! I'm all yours!"

"And don't you fucking forget it!"

Continuing to fuck him in the same way, Valya used every ounce of strength she possessed to slam against him repeatedly, never faltering, never pausing to take a breath or relax. She was so inhumanly large she was able to pull her hips back until her cock was nearly unsheathed from his punished hole, before she banged it back in, rearranging every part of his insides into the shape of her cock, molding him in her member's image, altering his body permanently. With each thrust her balls came crashing down against Todd's legs, beating them hard enough to leave bruises, the sagging monstrosities able to cover them utterly with their engorged size. The bed rattled harder than before, now actually at its breaking point, the frame groaning under the intense pounding the same as Todd was.

Thrust!

Slam!

Smash!

Valya's rhythm was steady but resolute in its power, the earth-shattering pounding inescapable. The bulge her cock made against Todd's skin took the same path every time, shooting from his stomach to past his face, making him more humongous dick than person, the pillar of fuckmeat touching and mashing every pleasurable spot within him. His own dick was in a strange state, one he hadn't experienced before, in which it was almost always spraying cum, some of the creamy strands shooting onto the Goddess's bulbous balls when the right moment struck, his reservoirs of seed emptying themselves all over the bed. These ropes of sperm were joined by the gushes of Valya's cum spraying from his asshole - but these went much farther. Like before, they exploded across the room, covering everything behind them in an arc like the blood splatter from a gunshot wound.

It didn't look like it was going to stop, Valya giving no indication she was close to cumming or tiring. A part of Todd wanted him to tap out, use the safeword and take a break, the logical center of his brain knowing he'd had enough sexual punishment - but he didn't listen to it; Todd was going to ride this out for as long as he could, knowing that the pleasure it brought him was insurmountable, that this chance might never come again. Besides, his orgasms were unending to this point, and who was he to deny his lover her own? A stupid, half-grin twisted his lips as he thought about what her own finale meant, craving, relishing in the idea that he would be blown up with cum and turned into a seed depository. A moan escaped his lips just at the thought of it, the pulses shooting through his cock strengthening.

Not questioning this fierce lust that had overtaken her, Valya was ready to pound Todd into something unrecognizable if she wasn't made to stop! He knew the rules, and so did she. It would be hard to halt her sexual rampage at this point, but she knew she could if she needed, as difficult as it would be to tear herself from this amazing hole and cutie it was attached too. Until then, however, she was going to fuck this little slut to her heart's content, making sure he never forgot what it felt like to be ravaged by her!

Keeping up her punishing, powerful pace, Valya fucked the hell out of Todd. Her cock would have punched his chin on every thrust if she wasn't keeping his head up, the bulge of her meaty glans touching the pillows with his flesh instead - his whole body was lifted off the bed by her deforming dick, only his limbs flat against it, the insane amounts of progeny she was filling him with aiding in his enlargement. Squelches filled the room as her semen-slathered shaft pounded in and out of his red, brutalized hole, cum entering and exiting him at the same rate, the gooey secretions ruining and staining everything around the pair. She was essentially just as covered as he was, her bulging muscles glistening in her own juices.

"I can't wait to fill you up slut," Valya moaned at his face, sticking out her thick tongue to lick his cheek clean, "gonna shoot so much fucking cum into you!"

Only a moan responded to her promise, Todd too captured by ecstasy and constant climaxes to form real words. This only emboldened Valya further and she picked up speed as she rocketed her meat missile into his asshole harder. Her breathing grew heavier and more ragged the more she shoved her elephantine trunk into the young man, the skin across her massive member taut, pulled tightly around her battering ram and the arteries coating it. There was a cracking sound as she railed Todd with exceeding vigor, the bed caving in at its center even more - though neither of the coupling pair paid it much attention. Both were too consumed by the entangling of their bodies and their uncompromising libidos that raised the temperature of the room by several degrees.

Bashing herself against the young man, Valya's only wish in this moment was that her cock was smaller for the simple fact that it would allow her abs to touch Todd's fat ass with each thrust - but that would never happen. Even while forcing as much of her monstrous member into him that his body could contain, there was still nearly half of it left cold in the open air, numerous inches of thick shaft only wetted because of all the cum shooting back onto it. That didn't stop her - it never had - and the hulking woman pounded viciously regardless of the fact, more than content to watch her awesome appendage deform his skin, savoring in the sight of Todd's face contorted by elation, no sign of the timid, anxious person he was in past left.

She wanted to fuck him until the sun rose again but knew her body had something else in mind. Valya was quickly reaching the point of no return, her constant, unending thrusting catching up to her. Her cock, as it always did, engorged and throbbed with renewed intensity, flexing with enough strength to lift Todd completely off the bed before slamming him back down onto it. Her ever-growing balls started their tightening, unable to actually rise towards her crotch due to their incredible heft, gurgling louder than they had been instead. Losing her rhythm, Valya's up and down motions took a turn for the wild, the single arm steadying her shaking as her own pleasure overtook her - it would only be a matter of moments before she hit her apex!

"Here it comes slut, take my fucking load!"

Her words seemed to knock some life into Todd, who looked up at her again in awe, excited to finally experience the last thing he'd been fantasizing about. Wanting to help her along, he tensed his body and wiggled his hips, trying to stimulate her member as much as he could, doing his part to make sure her orgasm was as amazing as he expected it to be. His minor efforts seemed to work, Valya groaning and throwing her head back while giving one last bed-rocking thrust into him, burying as much of her girthy flesh hammer into him as he could. Todd could feel it pulse with enough force to shake his whole body, and then he was blasted.

He gasped as the first boiling stream of molten hot girl-goo unloaded into him. The protuberance of her glans in front of his face was instantly hidden, a large basketball-sized bubble taking its place that continued to grow with each passing second. In mere moments, Todd's chest-skin was inflated to the point he could have used it as a pillow - something he might just end up doing once all was said and done! Once it sagged down and touched the bed, only a thin wall of flesh separating Valya's different helpings of baby batter from each other, the frothy liquid inside of him began to flood the rest of his body, sinking deeper into his depths. Weakly, Todd reached out and wrapped his arms around his newly-blown up growth, cradling it, feeling the sperm inside swirl and move around as the bull's beam of ball juice continued unabated.

Moaning loudly, Valya's entire, enormous form jerked against Todd's body. Her cock made small thrusts into him, only a few inches exiting and reentering each time, trying to push out the cum engorging it as fast it could. The pearlescent lava she fired into him warmed her shaft and red crown, adding to her pleasure, making her orgasm even stronger. Taking her hand off of Todd's head, she sent it straight at his midsection, a groan emanating in her throat as she felt his stomach expand around her fingers. Palming his enlarged torso, she bucked against him harder, causing the mass of sperm-swollen flesh to jiggle and ripple between her digits, her pulsating balls vibrating with renewed vigor.

If Todd thought that he had felt filled before, the cum bathing of his organs was on an entirely different level. Every section of his intestines were jam-packed with the dense paste and it seemed like new room for more cum was being made every second; his entire being was rising off the bed, pushing against Valya's cushioning breasts, his limbs following suit. Though he hadn't stopped cumming for a good while now - at least that's what it felt like - his cock throbbed harder than it had been, copying Valya. While practically unnoticeable with the amount of seed already covering the bed and the event occurring at the same time, his member flung more and more ropes of seed across the room, the strands flying out and hitting the floor behind them.

He'd never cum so hard in his life!

The momentary pauses between the Valya's progeny-filled blasts were essentially non-existent, one cascade taking over after another in rapid succession, an unending flood of virility pumping into the young man. Despite the amount of cum spilling from his mostly-plugged and gaped asshole, Todd continued to bloat ridiculously with the milky fluid, his arms and legs being pushed out away from his body and spread by his beyond pregnant looking abdomen. Like Kala before him, he had reached the appearance of being more cum than person, and his expansion wasn't over - not by a long shot! Barely holding onto consciousness and the balloon of ball batter in front of him, Todd could do little else but moan and take what he had asked for so passionately.

It didn't take long until Todd's once-tiny body started to reach its limits, the stretching of his belly becoming painful. From out of the corner of his eye he could see his flesh that was spanning across the bed turn pink then red, his and Valya's bodies nearly completely lifted from the sheets; his skin was becoming taut, literally running out of room for the stud's potent, constant swimmer-filled offerings. Managing to open his mouth to try and protest or say anything, his speech was blocked by something truly unexpected. Exploding from his plush lips was a forceful stream of cum that rocketed out towards the headboard, splattering it with the off-white goop, Todd turned into a literal sieve for Valya's sexual syrup.

She was cumming straight through him!

This new addition to the insemination wasn't lost on Valya, who immediately watched in shock as her cock managed to shoot from both ends of her lover's body. For a moment, she wasn't thinking of the horrid implication of what was happening to Todd, her arousal increasing instead as she witnessed her divine virility firsthand, her orgasm strengthening at the impossible sight. The blast of cum hurling from Todd's lips didn't stop, his body turned into a fountain for her progeny - no matter how much cum jettisoned from his mouth or backdoor, his body didn't deflate in the slightest, the newly-created rotundness steady in its size. After some time Valya realized that she might be overloading the young man, and started the arduous process of pulling out while still cumming so intensely.

"I'm not done yet baby," Valya panted as she shifted herself off of the bed, "I still need to cover you first!"

Unsheathing her cock from Todd's tight scabbard, buckets of cum following her retreat, Valya hopped back onto the floor; Todd was dragged back with her, the ridge of her fleshy helmet catching on the abused rim of his hole. Grabbing his fat cheeks, she shoved him off, sending his incredibly progeny-packed form sliding across the semen-streaked bed like he was sledding. Her cockhead popped free, a stream of cum flying out and arcing through the air, hitting the half-destroyed wall in front of the pair. Wrangling it like a snake handler, Valya used her incredible brawn to push it down back towards Todd and to send her next immense salvo of swimmers directly at his upturned ass.

Like a mortar shell full of white paint, the gooey propulsion detonated upon making contact with the young man's backside. It splashed wildly, most of it landing on Todd's back and the bulging sides of his inflated cum gut, but strands and huge orange-sized droplets flew every which way, covering the contents of the room including Valya. Unperturbed by her self-drenching, Valya stroked herself rapidly, shaking her cock side to side and up and down, hosing down the feminine male's body with her bottomless population-increasers. Streams, ropes, cannonballs worth of cum layered him over and over again, panting him head to toe, giving him the same treatment as Kala received. Valya stood in place menacingly, grunting and roaring as she decimated everything in front of her in her virile storm.

Todd wasn't the only thing hit by the ferocious unloading of baby batter. The bed of course was re-swamped with cum, the ocean-level of semen rising high enough to spill over the edge like an overfilled bathtub. There wasn't an inch of wall that wasn't dyed by the pearly seed, every framed poster and picture rendered unrecognizable by the dual-sexed woman's furious volleys. So much cum covered the floor that articles of everyone's shed clothing were washed away, other random objects like pieces of makeup and baskets colliding together as they were overtaken by the swift currents of nut nectar. Even Kala - who was still mostly passed out - was hit, the cum that had been drying across her swollen form wetted once more by the constant splash back!

"More more more!" Valya muttered like she was in a trance, fucking her hands with her bitch-breaking rod like it would make her cum harder, "Get fucking covered!"

Todd was unable to respond for a multitude of reasons. First and foremost was that he physically couldn't, his head nearly fully submerged in the thick glue sloshing around him, only have enough control of his body to keep himself afloat - vast quantities of cum still spilled into his mouth, which he drank happily. Because that was where all of his strained efforts were directed too, he didn't have enough strength left to even begin to form words, barely able to utter the moans of euphoria he wanted too. Last but not least, his throat was still clogged from the semen that had shot all the way through him, the soupy sludge blocking his airways, something that wasn't helped by his constant slurping of the ball brew flooding his every orifice.

But none of that mattered.

He had entered another plane of pleasure, one he didn't know existed before today. Todd finally felt satiated, his cock actually withering between his legs, his drained testicles having nothing left to give. Laying there in complete bliss, he happily got drenched head to toe and back again, not a single thought in his brain. Eyelids fluttering, he did his best to stay awake through Valya's climax, hoping at the prospect for more in the future; he didn't know if she had meant what she'd said before, but Todd could think of nothing better than being a plaything for the lovely ladies that had invited him over. For once he had found people that had accepted him, that desired him, that wanted to be with him, and he could have cried right then and there because of it.

Still grunting luridly, Valya's self-stroking started to slow, her balls emptying - at least for the moment. The shots of colossal cock ambrosia lost their forcefulness, just unloading far enough to hit Todd's legs and the end of the bed. Cum dripped down around her, soaking into her red hair and running in long rivulets down her musculature, not an inch of her enormous bulky stature dry. The height of semen flooding the room had risen past her ankles, the doorway - the only exit - entirely blocked up by her sexual refuse. Once her orgasm died down to what she considered a dribble, the amount leaking from her distended piss slit still enough to fill a bucket in less than a minutes time, did she release her hold on her monstrous member and stretch her arms towards the ceiling, her fingers raking across the film of progeny.

Gingerly, she moved back to the bed and sat on the end of it once more, placing a hand on Todd's back.

"I don't know if you can hear me cutie, but you were incredible!" She complimented, putting a bit of pressure on his body to help him void his bowels, a torrent of cum spilling from his distended asshole, "I hope it was good for you too, because I'd love to do that again sometime."