Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 04

Story Info
You Couldn't Have Waited!?
9.7k words
4.83
5.5k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The finale! A good deal shorter than the original entry into the series, but hopefully y'all enjoy it all the same. There will definitely be more of Kala, Valya, and Todd in the future - the commissioner is interested in making this a longer-term series. Enjoy!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, futa on male/femboy

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Doing his best to relax his body, Todd closed his eyes and bit his lip like he was about to ride a rollercoaster - which wasn't far off from what he was about to experience! He felt Valya's grip on his jiggly hips tighten before she lowered him down onto her massive bitch breaker, her fingers sinking into his pliable flesh. Just like she said she would, she started off slow, warming Todd up to her immaculate size, rubbing his asshole back and forth across her tip, coating it in her dripping; this was enough to make him want to cum already, but he fought back the urge. He'd need all the sperm he had in his balls for the actual fucking!

Valya began to prod her enormity as his backdoor, testing its elasticity, not quite sinking into it yet. Todd could feel his ass begin to open up to the girthy, throbbing invader, stretching little by little over it; he held his own thighs as firmly as possible, trying to bare with what he knew was the most difficult part of having sex with the muscular she-bull - the initial penetration! Steadily, Valya inched him down to meet her ridiculous rod, his cheeks splitting apart to make space for her uncompromising circumference. He heard her suck in a sharp breath of air as her tip inserted itself into his warm, moistened depths.

His once-small starfish strained around her arrow-shaped glans, offering up no small amount of resistance to its efforts. And that was with Todd doing his best to stay relaxed! Hole parting regardless of its natural instinct to stay closed, Valya's colossus made progress within the young man, piercing his depths little by little; even that miniscule amount was enough to make Todd involuntarily shudder. While the rest of his body urged him to hop off of the massive member trying to ruin it, his cock acted differently, bucking and launching his pre into the air, his balls churning with a new batch of sperm. After several agonizing minutes, Valya's reddened crown completed its entry, the flared rim yanking apart Todd's hole to its utter limit.

The hard part was over with.

"You're doing so well, Todd," Valya cooed at him, squeezing his hips in an affectionate gesture, "you took the whole head already. Are you doing okay, baby?"

"J-Just fine!" Todd sputtered through a clenched jaw, his body actively shaking atop of Valya, "You can, you can keep going. I-I can take it."

"Music to my ears, cutie. Hold on!"

Though Todd had expected her to just slam him down on her cock and force as much of her monster into him as possible, that's not what Valya did. Instead, she gently rocked him back and forth on her steely cockhead, performing the same movements as she had with her fist, spreading his already-bruised-rim out first; she did, however, pull him down onto the first inches of her shaft, the massive veins lacing it grinding against his inner walls. Todd moaned loudly, his head falling backwards, his shaggy purple locks flying across his face wildly. She was just so fucking big!

Repeating this motion again and again, Valya swirling her Herculean club around his clenching insides, stretching everything in its reach. She lowered him slightly at the same time, drawing his body closer and closer to her own; her eyes were zeroed-in on his ass, memorizing every small bounce they made from her movements, her arousal growing by the second - not that Todd could see any of that! He was still doing his best to try and handle what Valya was giving him, every new inch of cock that slipped into him like three of her fists at once.

The precum consistently gushing into his bowels made taking what Valya had to offer the tiniest bit easier, his anal walls becoming as greased as his ass was. None of it managed to drip out of his hole, the sheer width of Valya's weapon keeping him utterly plugged; there wasn't space enough between her shaft and the rim of his backdoor for even a sheet of paper to slide into! It didn't take long at all for Valya's glans to nudge against Todd's prostate, increasing his arousal tenfold. From the feeling of being so jam-packed with cock, the lurid squelches of her shallow thrusts, and the unrelenting sexual miasma that tainted the oxygen he was doing his best to breathe in, Todd was ready to orgasm at any second!

Thrusts picking up a noticeable rate of speed, Valya sawed her cock in and out of Todd, not quite increasing the amount of length she was embedding into him yet. Though it was only a fraction of her total enormity she was stuffing into him, it was still more than most people were endowed with in their entirety, comparable to Todd's own cock in terms of size. She humped upward at the dyed-hair boy, her grotesquely bloated balls starting to thud loudly against the front of the bed and the ground, shaking the mattress under her, the constant groan of their salacious churning increasing in volume, Todd larger-but-much-smaller pair flapping between his thighs.

"Oh yeah, fucking take it, baby!" Valya grunted at him, clearly started to feel the effects of his tightness on her body and mind, "Take my giant fucking cock! Bounce that fat ass on it! Squeal for me like the slut I know you really are!"

Removing a hand from his hip - her other aided by her cock in keeping him aloft, not that it needed the help - she smacked his ass several times, forcing him to do as she'd commanded.

"Shit yeah, look at those cheeks jiggle! God you're so hot! I could fuck this ass all day!"

Growling, Valya plowed another half of foot into the tight confines of Todd's ass, her hips lifting off the bed. She fucked him liked this for the time being, calculated in the depths she was reaching, her firm, huge behind slamming into the mattress under her with each thrust, causing the steel frame to creak. Todd undulated atop of her rapidly ramming titan, his body jerking up and down on top of it, his legs and cock bouncing uncontrollably, his cries of pained-enjoyment filling the room, growing louder by the second.

There was a familiar, albeit alien sensation occurring in his stomach, and it wasn't just from Valya's brutal thickness stretching his bowels and pushing his organs out of place to make space for itself; it was because of it, as it were, but in a different sense. Todd could feel his skin shift around on his abdomen, and he knew exactly what the cause of it was. Managing to right his head in order to look down, his eyes bulged in the same manner as his flesh was, his vision falling onto the imprint of Valya's cock distending his figure.

With every upward piston she made into him, the outline of her broad bludgeon visibly snaked up his torso, deforming his thin physique. Todd watched as it shot down, disappearing below his waistline before rampaging its way back towards his face, tunneling through his depths; his skin wrapped around it obscenely, pushing outward, nearly doubling the thickness of his stomach. It reached all the way to his chest, the protuberance of Valya's tip disturbing the area between his small nipples. Wishing he could release his legs and grab the outlandish addition to his body, Todd did the next best thing and kept his eyes glued to its swift oscillation instead.

So defined was Valya's shaft through the ghostly hue of Todd's skin that he could make out the many details of her enormity. The rigid flare of her crown. The throbbing of her numerous veins. The swelling of her urethra as it unloaded her sperm into him. It was like she was fucking right through him, like she was actually grinding her cock against him outside of his body. Flush with arousal, Valya's massive spear only deepened the reddish tone that Todd's form had taken on, the stretching of his shape discoloring his flesh further.

All of this combined was forcing another orgasm onto Todd. The stimulation of his prostate that sent his nerve-ending alight, and the viewable, carnal contorting of his being brought him to the edge as quickly as he'd expected, his cock jutting out from his groin, perfectly parallel with the floor; the fact that he was with the lovely couple - even if it was just one of them at the moment - boosted his ecstasy, Todd having gotten off countless times while alone just from picturing himself in this scenario. His member drooled precum onto the carpet below him at an increasingly rapid rate, a puddle formed between Valya's feet from his constant secretions.

He was cumming again.

"V-Valya!" He whined, attempting to twist his head around to look down at her, "It- this feels so good! I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming so hard!"

"Do it!" Valya snarled back, though her tone was one of encouragement, "Cum for me, baby!" Let me see that big fucking cock shoot your load across the room! Show me again how much you love it when I fuck you like this!"

"I-I- oh fuck!"

Picking up the pace of her unforgiving, powerful thrusts, Valya pushed another massive section of her shaft into Todd, drilling it even deeper up his depths, clearly wanting his climax to be one to remember. This seemed to do the trick, and Todd's body went rigid, a throaty scream bellowing from his neck, his asshole twitching around Valya's gargantuan girth. Still rocked up and down on the hydrant-like pole, his cock smacked into the distension of Valya's member before straightening out once more, angled directly at the mirror across from them - the perfect target for his orgasm to unload against.

Fist-sized, pink tip bloating as the first gout of semen rocketed up it, the veins coated his pale member pulsating intensely, his huge balls swelling and climbing towards his groin, he hit his apex. Todd began to cum. Crying out, his urethra yawned open as an unbroken, ribbon of virility exploded out of it, shooting across the length of the room and splattering into the reflection of Valya and himself on the opposite wall; it was quickly followed by another, and then another, each consecutive spray of Todd's potent progeny possessing the same volume of wigglers and stringy shape. The mirror was stained with his gooey reaction to being fucked, masking the image of the pair on it.

Roughly pounded throughout the duration of his orgasm, Todd's expulsion of his sack's contents flung randomly through the air, no longer hitting just the mirror. Several strands hit the ceiling, criss-crossing it in white, while other unaimed plumes splashed onto the carpet, meeting the remnants of one of his previous climaxes and Valya's unending drippings; one errant blast even hit Todd on his own chin when his cock bounced onto his dick-distended torso once more, now the third of his loads to coat his figure. It continued on longer than any of the ones Todd had experienced that day, breaking his own record in length and intensity.

Throughout his covering of the room in his sticky seed, Valya grunted further compliments and words of affection at him, still pounding the same quantity of cockmeat into him. Todd only groaned and babbled in response, his brain on the euphoric fritz, muddled with everything that was happening to him; with Valya still brutally bludgeoning his bowels, stretching his intestines out in the shape of her member, he felt like he was going to pass out at any moment, his consciousness hanging on by the barest of threads. Because she didn't stop her pistoning, Todd's orgasm was beginning to hurt from its pushed-to-the-extreme longevity.

His body went limp the second it finished.

Hands slipping from his thighs, his arms and legs falling uselessly, his head sagging against his semen-saturated chest, Todd was suddenly turned into nothing more than a puppet in the she-stud's fingers, a simple sex toy for her to get off with. And even through his fuck-fogged mind, that made him happy! This was exactly what he wanted to be, what he wanted his purpose to be. He knew that Valya cared about him and that she would never do anything he protested to, which just made him all the more willing to be what she needed: another outlet for her lust when Kala was otherwise preoccupied, like she was at that very moment - and he'd do whatever Kala wanted as well!

As his legs flopped aimlessly, his feet tapping against Valya's tree trunks she called legs and the base of her monumental member, his cock wilting, she lowered him once more. Vaguely through his climactic-induced, tear-blurred eyes, Todd saw that the outline of her stupendous endowment punch up to his neck, his partner gaining new ground within him again and again; he was sure that if her vicious thickness allowed it, she could have fucked right through him and worn him like a torn condom. He wondered, for a moment, if Valya had ever done that to Kala, considering the voluptuous woman could seemingly unhinge her jaw in order to suck her girlfriend's dick.

The thought would have made him giggle if he had any strength left with which to do so.

Instead, Todd moaned weakly as he was fucked, doing his damndest to keep himself awake. The occasional harsh slaps Valya made against his cheeks helped in this matter, the shockwaves rippling across his ass and shooting into his spine sending jolts of alertness through him; Valya's bruising grip on his waist was nearly enough of a wake-up on its own, her strong fingers mashing into his sensitive flesh. And of course, the biggest part of the she-stud currently barreling in and out of his bowels, stimulating him to no end, was the actual reason for his fighting against unconsciousness.

Scalding hot precum doused Todd's stomach, filling the organ with every spurt, ballooning his belly before his very eyes. It wasn't nearly as much as Valya's actual load, not even close, but it was still enough to warp his figure further. Even beyond the skin-tenting outline of Valya's wreckoning appendage, her bubbling ball brew fattened him up, his gut gaining a bit of a paunch as he swallowed her thick cream from the wrong end; it did nothing to mask the image of her fleshy terror, however, the turgid shaft's bulge the most prominent addition to Todd's body.

Valya still hadn't sunk much more of her member into the feminine boy, seemingly content with using just about half of her titanic cock to fuck him, a length that was practically double Todd's own endowment. She repeatedly bounced her muscled-hardened ass off the bed in order to fuck her partner, holding him mostly still in the air above and in front of her, keeping his jiggling, massive mounds right in her face; she licked her lips as she watched them wag in circles, split far apart by her colossus. It was between them and Todd's asshole being utterly gaped by her ludicrous circumference that captured her focus the most, his stretched-thin, white-from-strain rim twitching and flexing against the middle of her shaft.

Kicking up their own racket was Valya's balls, flinging around wildly in time with her thrusts. Louder than any moans, the sickening suck of her cock sliding in and out of Todd's ass, or even the rattling of the bed frame, was the deafening thwacks of her obese, gurgling globes whenever they made contact with its surroundings. The floor, the bed, Valya's own legs - whatever they impacted they did so with a wet ruckus, sounding more akin to a hammer beating against stone. They also rumbled with just as much volume, announcing their churning, their brewing of gallons of dense baby batter to the world, the twin, titanic orbs pushing out against the scrotum imprisoning them.

The entire apartment was practically shaking from the collision of Valya's cock with Todd's depths, so much so that Valya was surprised it hadn't woken up Kala! Grunting, Valya pushed more of her gigantic meat upwards, her eyes roaming across Todd's sweaty, shaking back towards his head, expecting to see something in particular; when she didn't, she plowed another few inches into him, angling her hips slightly askew, drawing a ragged shriek from his lips as she accomplished her goal. Protruding from above Todd's torso, peeking just over his thin shoulder, was the tenting imprint of her glans.

There it was!

"Mmm can you see that, baby?" Valya moaned, eyes riveted on the sight of her cock reshaping Todd's body, "See how fucking deep I am in you? How much I have to stretch you just to get this much of my cock into you?"

"F-Fuck..." Todd mumbled back, his head rolled to his other shoulder to make room for Valya's cock, "It's... so.... much..."

"That's right, Todd, it is. And it's so much for you! This is what you do to me, this is how much you turn me on! FUCK!"

Last bastions of control fading, Valya tightened her grip on Todd's hips, placing her other, ass-smacking hand back on it, and then all together paused, keeping him as speared as deeply on her member as she'd been able to make him. She took a long, deep breath, closing her eyes, her face scrunching up into a look of concentration. A small smile crept onto her lips while her nostrils flared, her entire body seeming to relax, the change in her demeanor coming from seemingly nowhere. Then, all at once, every muscle in Valya's body exploded with life, from her neck down to her feet.

Traps bulged up to her chin as her lats and delts rose out of her back, the flesh around her spine formed into a multitude of pointed peaks and deep valleys, her tanned complexion layering her brawn. Her arms holding up Todd doubled in size, the webbing of veins across them becoming frighteningly pronounced, globes of muscle distressing her skin. Abs jutting out like steps on a ladder, Valya's sides were affected by her sudden flex as well, striated bulk appearing across her ribcage; her tits popped out at the same time from the growth of her pecs, her plump nipples nearly touching the front of her shaft. The expansion of her thighs crowded her scrotum, Valya's legs becoming literal barrels of strength.

The moment Valya finished pulling from her deep well of musculature, powering up like the protagonist in a Shonen anime, she turned her attention back to Todd, studying his meek, slender physique, her eyes narrowed at him like she wanted to fight. But that's not what she was going to do. No, Valya was going to fuck Todd. Fuck him harder than she had during their first time together, harder than she had the entire day, harder than he ever had been in his entire life. Training gloves were off - it was time for Valya to get serious!

"Hold on, cutie. It's time I show you just how much I like being with you."

Todd muttered something incoherent that she couldn't hear.