Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good."

In a flash, Valya lifted Todd up so high into the air her enormous glans ripped out of his asshole, a flood of precum immediately waterfalling out of it onto her cock; this really woke Todd up, and his limbs shot out from the unexpected exiting of his rear entrance, a strangled whimper spilling from his lips. Before he could even truly begin to drain, Valya yanked him back down, shoveling the same, ridiculous amount of her unending length right back into him, stuffing the sperm escaping his brutalized hole back into him. He fell and fell until the outline of Valya's cockhead was once more reaching over his shoulder. Then she did it again.

Not bothering to even thrust her body up to meet Todd's flailing figure, Valya used him like a too-small onahole - the way he dreamt of being used - jerking herself off with his insides. Todd's limbs and head whipped up and down through the air like he was on a Drop Tower ride, Valya puncturing his intestines, stomach, and bowels over and over again, his form imitating her endowment more and more. With all the strength he had left in his muscles, Todd wrapped his arms around his midsection, holding onto the bulge of Valya's cock - really the only thing he could do as he ragdolled above her.

Growing more excited by the minute, Valya's precum production increased, spraying into Todd without pause, refilling his stomach with more than what had leaked out of him, his cum-gut returning. Todd's cock once again hard, it rotated in wild circles in front of him, whapping into different parts of his body, beating red imprints of itself against his thighs and torso, his balls juggling under it. Valya barely uttered a single sound as she used the young man to her heart's content. She just sat there, silently, only the loud exhales from her nose making any noise at all.

She continued on like, pulverizing Todd's inner walls, flattening his prostate, and stretching his asshole like she was trying to permanently reshape it into the girth of her member. Though it wasn't done purposefully, Valya rocketed more of her dastardly length into him, the tenting of his flesh above his shoulder reaching higher and higher, becoming level with his own face; and still, she had so much more cock left out in the open, warmed exclusively by the coating of sticky semen and pre slathered across its venous thickness, the white slime dripping down to her humongous, bouncing balls.

There seemed to be no end to the she-stud's stamina, her rough handling of Todd's body causing only the smallest drops of sweat to moisten her brow; she lifted weights much heavier than he was everyday at the gym, after all! Her cock flexed of its own volition, reacting to the hot, tight depths that the stimulus of being clutched so tightly by Todd's insides brought it, his person jerking in different directions whenever it did. Her swollen cum tunnel, fat and bulging, beat against Todd's skin, every new helping of pre racing up it countable through his torso, a large bubble of the viscous brew forming where her glans stretched him out.

Betraying his body's wishes for a momentary break from the unending ecstasy, Todd felt like he was going to cum again already.

As quickly as it had begun to soften, his own huge cock had erected itself once more, unable to stop the natural reaction from occurring, Valya's unrelenting ramming stimulating him to the extreme. Todd barely looked at his rock-hard member as it resumed leaking its pearly nectar, unsure if he was even capable of experiencing another orgasm; he knew the truth, however, and that was that he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. He would climax as many times as Valya forced him to, and he would relish the memory of each of them for days - if not months - to come, considering they were the best of his life.

He did eventually cum again sometime during the intense usage of his body, though Todd barely noticed it as it happened. All he felt was the added pleasurable, tingling sensation it brought him, but he wouldn't have been able to tell someone how much he shot. Vaguely able to hear the splattering of his semen onto more semen, he managed a small, throaty moan as the familiar ecstasy coursed through him, but that was it; Valya didn't say anything for this orgasm of his either, too focused on her own approaching peak, her cock growing harder within him - something Todd definitely discerned.

But she didn't stop, despite the voluminous - in two ways - churning in her cum factores. The only change she made was to actively thrust into Todd once again, her powerful plows timed with her downward tugs. These pistons were even swifter than before, Valya bouncing up on the bed like it was a trampoline, burying as much of her titanic cock into Todd as she could - more than he could truly handle, they both knew. But no one could truly take what Valya had to offer, that much she'd learned long ago; it didn't matter how many times she fucked Kala, her girlfriend, the results were always the same. All of her partners ended up unconscious, bloated with her seed, their expressions contortions of tongue-flopping, eye-rolling bliss.

And Todd would be no different.

Without warning, Valya suddenly fell backwards onto the bed with a thump, the mattress indenting around her massive, bulky figure, Todd going with her. He, along with her own cock, thwapped against her torso, her shaft banging into her granite-esque abs, Todd's body slapping onto her humongous, heaving tits. She paused her gluttonous skewering and just held him there, her hands sliding across his body, feeling up her own protuberance in his stomach, her fingers crawling up to his bulge-hidden visage. Grabbing his chin, she craned his head backwards until their faces met, the shadow of the outline of her member cast over them.

Then, she kissed him, sliding her huge tongue into the 'O' of his lips, smashing their mouths together; Todd barely returned the kiss, barely cognizant of what was happening, only just now noticing the change in position. He still managed to moan as the space between his cheeks was attacked, his body reacting without his brain functioning. His own pink appendage weakly batted against Valya's showing that, if anything, he did enjoy the impromptu make out session, his eyes gazing at her, lacking focus.

During this kiss, Valya wrapped her arms around Todd's torso, pulling him into a tight bear-hug. She ground the boulder-like muscles in her arms against him, squeezing her cock through his flesh, jerking herself off with his body; Todd writhed slowly against her, enjoying the added pressure to his abdomen. Valya made no further thrusts into him while this meeting of tongues was ongoing, the last, concerned part of her mind doing this in hopes that it would ease any doubts or tensions he might have still been feeling - she did still care about him even while treating him so roughly.

Brushing his purple bangs from his eyes, she attempted to make eye contact with Todd.

"You're doing so well, you know?" She asked, not expecting a response, "Just keep it up for this last part - it'll all be worth it in the end, I promise."

"I-I like all of it, Va- Valya," he mumbled back to her surprise, "I-I can take it."

"You're so good to me. Okay baby, here I go!"

Laying her head back down against the bed, Valya tightened her grip on the young man's stomach a final time, and lifted her legs so that her knees were drawn straight up into the air, her huge feet planted on the edge of the mattress. Closing her eyes, she began with a slow thrust into Todd, pulling back her hips as far as she could before sliding back into him, his cock slapping against her wide wrists from that simple motion alone. She repeated this act, and with each new piston she made into him she picked up a little more speed, steadily regaining the pace she'd accomplished previously.

Todd laid limply across her torso, his arms and legs splayed across the bed, content to simply endure whatever Valya threw at him. Unable to look at much else, his eyes watched the outline of her member move around under his skin, following it as it dipped below his neck and then past his head; he had forgotten just how stretchy his body was! It amazed him to witness it again, to be able to view the way his flesh contorted around Valya's monster, how seemingly no matter how far she pushed her cock through him, there was still more to come. He just couldn't get enough of it!

Faster and harder Valya pounded into him as the seconds ticked by, keeping him in place with her immense brawn, making sure he didn't accidentally shoot off her cum cannon. Her sack - which hung over the edge of the bed - resumed its bouncing, her balls repeating their abuse of the bed frame, bloating to the extreme after being denied the chance to expel their contents; Todd wouldn't have been surprised if Valya managed to dent the steel structure holding them up! Her overfilled testicles and rock-hard cock throbbed needily inside of him, his skin pulsing around her enormity.

Before he knew it, Valya had reached the rate of ramming she'd achieved before, picking up right where she'd left off. The entire bed bounced under the power of her thrusts, Todd's body shaking like he was having a seizure, his head knocked around against Valya's neck; his cock also resumed its slapping against his own torso, though it mostly impacted Valya's humongous arms! His hands pulled at the sheets around him, attempting to grab onto their soggy-softness just to give himself the tiniest amount of extra support, no matter how pointless it was in the end.

"Yeah, fucking take it, Todd!" Valya snarled into his ears, her ferocious state of mind back in full force, "Gonna fill you the fuck up! Make you fucking pregnant with my cum - you're gonna be carrying around triplets when I'm done with you!"

Though her words didn't make any sense, they sent shivers of arousal through Todd regardless.

"God, you're such a good little whore! You're not leaving today, I'm gonna keep you here forever as my own personal fuck toy!"

Grunting with that last statement, Valya somehow sped up her constant thrusts again, her hips a blur as they rocketed against Todd, his enormous, flattened ass jiggling uncontrollably against her abs. She was sending feet of cock in and out of Todd's wrecked asshole every second, making absolutely certain that he was remodeled into the shape of her shaft, that no other dick could ever make him feel the way she did. So fervorous was her rampage that her cum factories managed to fly up into the air, hanging heavily above them before thudding back to the ground. If she fucked Todd any harder, her balls would collide with him!

Almost like she was already actually cumming, Valya unleashed a constant flood of her gooey she-pre into Todd's stomach, shooting her vast quantity of swimmers directly into his gut. His midsection inflated beneath her arms, growing around her meaty limbs, sections of her cock's distension hidden under his bloating mass; and none leaked out of him, nor would it until Valya decided to pull out of his battered backdoor! The experience of being packed full of the hot slime was a pleasant one, Todd warmed inside and out, the liquid assault on his bowels only bringing him further ecstasy.

This was apparent in the stiffness in Todd's own member, his erection unwavering. He wasn't sure if he'd cum again or not, but from what he could feel, it was likely; though it didn't spray out of his sore cock, sperm was definitely dribbling out of it and down his shaft, his balls trapped in a seemingly unending climax. Without the strength to raise his arms and check, Todd could only assume this was the case, the rapid bludgeoning of his prostate apparently having broken his dick. There were definitely worse things to have broken by the best sex in the world!

Similarly, Todd's consciousness was fading, his mind as sexually destroyed as the rest of him was. Darkness replaced his vision whenever his eyes rolled back into his sockets - which was often - and Todd found himself waking up at random moments, electrified back to life by the excessive jackhammering of his being. Tongue hanging from his plump lips and saliva running down his chin, Todd's expression was the image of carnal bliss, one that went unseen by the lovers - though Valya didn't need to see his face to know that he was in lurid Heaven!

And so was she!

"Shit, I can't wait for Kala to walk in and see you like this! She's gonna be so impressed with you Todd, so proud. So fucking jealous that couldn't join us! That she couldn't be here to enjoy how fucking slutty you really are!"

Valya let out a gasp, her first loss of composure since before she'd planted Todd on her cock.

"Not gonna be much longer, baby." She panted, feeling that familiar weakness course through her, "Gonna cum soon. Gonna blow you up with my load. F-Fuck!"

Crashing herself into Todd with all her might, allowing herself a lengthy moan at the snugness of his insides, Valya gave him her all as she approached her tipping point. The bed beneath them was bouncing fervently from her savage efforts, lifting off of the floor and smashing into the wall behind them, once more rattling the entire apartment. To aid in her climactic journey, Valya began wrenching Todd up and down her blazing rod, jerking herself off his with body at the same time she viciously fucked into him, her massive tits clapping around his head and beating him into a further stupor.

Having held back for as long as she had, Valya's genitalia was beginning to feel the strain of not being allowed to orgasm for so long. Her cock had hardened to an extreme degree, the huge arteries marbling its form pushed to their absolute limit as they pumped her member full of enough blood to meet a Blood Drive's demands all on their own; and each one of these oversized tubes ground against Todd's insides as she thrust into him, raking against his canal and bowels in a brutal, yet pleasurable manner. Valya's cum factories were swollen to a level that Todd had never seen before - not that he had seen them that much, as it were - each one as wide as his own waist, destructive and loud in their bloated corpulence. The musculature that shaped the she-stud's figure had pumped themselves up again and again, until it appeared as though Todd was entangled in a fleshy mountain rather than the arms of a human being.

Sweat dripped off of Valya's visage, as she got closer and closer to losing control, her hair matted against the bed by a combination of said, salty fluid and the sexual secretions puddling across it. Her face was tomato-red, and her teeth were gnashed so hard together they looked like they'd shatter if her jaw clenched any more, and her eyes bulged against their sockets too, adding to her strained appearance; all of this was in the name of reaching orgasm, something Valya was right on the verge of accomplishing, nothing able to get between her the pinnacle of pleasure she was so near to.

Almost like she was already cumming, a massive volume of precum was being pumped into Todd's stomach, the thick goop continuing to deform his figure. By the point, Valya's arms which were hugging his midsection were virtually hidden under his inflated gut, the excess skin of his pasty abdomen rolling across her hands and forearms, trapping them against him; while he couldn't feel much but ecstasy by now, Todd did sense that if she gushed anymore of her sperm into him it would end up in his throat - something he knew was coming anyway! His mouth had been hanging open limply for minutes now as it were, creating the perfect exit for Valya's coming explosion.

And boy was it coming!

"T-Todd!" Valya cried out, compressing her head into the bed, her body suddenly going rigid, "I'm cumming!"

She punctuated her final warning by hilting as much of her goliath into him as possible, only a half a foot of her shaft left out in the open, the rest of it that shouldn't have fit in his body shooting out past his head, tenting his skin so high that it eclipsed Valya's hairline. Shaking under him, Valya squeezed him with her immense physique until it knocked the air from his lungs, causing him to flinch and curl up against her. Letting out a lengthy, deep moan, Valya writhed where she lay, her feet flailing and creating untamed thumps and splashes against the bed, kicking up the cum layering it. With a last, strangled exhale, her orgasm began.

Todd felt her entire cock lurch within him, and through his own skin and organs, he was able to trace her first gallons of semen launch up her shaft, her urethra inflating until it was as wide as the appendage it was attached too. He couldn't even really brace himself for the Biblical flooding he was about to be on the receiving end, too weak, too exhausted to do anything but be splayed atop of Valya - not that any sort of bracing would do him much good. A receptacle for her slimy affections is what he was going to be, whether he liked it or not, and Todd liked the idea of being one for Valya a lot!

There was a groan that emanated from two places as she blasted her load into Todd. The first was from her lips, her utterance one of overdue relief; the other, though, was from her sack. Valya's balls made the audible noise as their sexual burden was lessened, as happy as their owner was to finally find release, ecstatic even by the prospect of being able to climax yet again that day. They vibrated ferociously against the front of the bed frame, nearly shaking it of their own accord, their enormous heft jiggling against the stained carpet, their pursuit of pleasure on the horizon.

Seconds later saw Valya cumming inside of Todd.

A blast of seed that was more voluminous than all of the loads Todd had that day combined ventilated into his depths. It hurt, at first, the dense fluid scalding his internals, the giant girl's giant cock only a fraction as hot as her load was. He let out a short, gasping yell at the liquid torrent crashed through him, his stomach tripling in size in a mere instant, every nook and cranny within him packed full all at once; before his hazy, dizzy eyes, he could make out his gut hurtling towards the ceiling, no end in sight to its unnatural expansion. And like Todd had expected, he could already feel his throat start to swell as his body sought to expel the invasion.

Stomach gurgling from the overwhelming nature of Valya's climax, bubbles forming and popping under his flesh from the tip of the she-bulls's cock-distension to right above his groin, Todd was at his utter limit - and it was still Valya's first shot! His head arched backward, burying itself deeply in Valya's cleavage, forced to straighten by the slurry of sexual syrup racing up his neck; in the next moment his mouth gaped open, his cheeks, teeth, and tongue suddenly covered in the dense goop. Then it launched from between his lips, spraying in a fountaining arc across the tenting of his flesh and raining back down on his countenance.