Fapper's Fantasy Furthered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact that she was splattered by her own cum sieving through Todd, her facial features immediately soaked by the pearlescent paste, Valya didn't bother to change position, too enraptured by the bliss of her release. She could vaguely see the state of Todd's stomach from around his distorted body, keeping an eye on it, not wanting any actual harm to befall the young man; that didn't stop her from fully basking in her climax, however, and she continued to moan and grunt in times with the throbs of her cock, her mind swimming in euphoria. Hell, the feeling of her own member being bathed by her baby batter was nearly just as amazing as the orgasm itself!

Where Valya's initial salvo of sticky sludge ended and where the next began, neither party could tell, her piss slit seemingly permanently gaped to make room for the furious flurry of fuck fluid to escape out of. The beams of ball brew came rapidly one and after another, unfaltering, giving Valya's orgasm the appearance that it was a single spray of her slime, that all of her climax surged out of her at once - though this was still something that took minutes to accomplish, and she'd just started! Valya had a long way to go until her testicles were at least somewhat satiated, and it wasn't going to be anytime soon.

Continuing to climb into the air, Todd's stomach was quickly reaching a size where it was bigger than he was, so stretched and gravid he had passed looking pregnant seconds ago; he could have curled up and lay inside of himself, his torso was now so rotund! His reddened, brutalized flesh just grew larger and larger, wobbling as it was internally doused at an insane rate, Valya's potency pissed into him with powerful pressure. Cum continued to spew from his lips, his head now utterly draped in her girl goo, piles off the off-white, paint-like slime heaping around his skull and the portion of Valya's pole above his head that wasn't covered by his expanding enormity.

Even this quantity of cum wasn't enough for Valya - but it did look to be enough for Todd!

Understanding that the human body could only hold so much - and realizing Todd was soon to reach his breaking point - Valya grunted as she slid her hands to his waist, her fingers pressing into his corpulent, blown-up figure. Bucking against him and panting, she held his sides and began to heave him off of her shooting-shaft, having to move him back up into the air and above her to free him of her lunging, fleshy hose; now it actually felt like she was at the gym, Todd's new, liquid mass adding hundreds of pounds to his formerly light-weight frame. But it was nothing to a woman as strong as her!

As she pulled him off her member little by little, cum began to spritz from his asshole, ribbons of the thick cream shooting out in every direction as he was slowly emptied from the waist-wide weapon within him. Valya let out more moans as her ball gunk sprayed back onto her crotch, the rest of her body becoming as soaked as her upper half was; the expulsion of ecstasy-inducing ejaculate had her drenched from her breasts to her face, scarcely a single inch of her huge tits or the muscular expanse of her chest and shoulders not saturated in seed. Soon they'd both be layered by her lashings of hot cream!

After some maneuvering and angling, Valya finally managed to get Todd almost completely off her geysering goliath - almost. When Valya had nothing but her head-sized glans left lodged in Todd's anal walls, she suddenly found her movements impeded, the feminine male's hole once more clogged by her fat crown, the unloading of her unfathomable amounts of semen from his back door all together halted; it was snagged, plain and simple, fruitlessly yanking on the taut rim, too large in its inflated, orgasmic state to pull itself free. It certainly didn't help that Todd's asshole was clinging to her shaft like a second skin, either!

Trying to fight through her desire to just plunge her massive member straight back into him, Valya drew back her hips in a swift, urgent act, while lugging Todd in the opposite direction, her cock bridging the distance between them. A long moment of near silence - Valya's cum still belching into Todd all the while - followed, before there was a guttural pop of her cockhead wrenching free, the sound akin to a plunger unsuctioning itself from a wet surface. Mewling as her immense endowment wavered into the air, this immediately turned into a gasp as an ocean of semen exploded from Todd's asshole right onto her body, spilling down her abs and legs and splashing onto the bed around her.

Todd made no such sound, however.

The young man was unconscious, his last vestiges of strength failing him almost as soon as Valya's orgasm had commenced, his brain going blank and darkness filling his eyes; Todd wasn't even aware he wasn't being fucked anymore, nor did he know that he'd been lifted into the air. His body being lowered back onto Valya's torso was also lost on Todd, his mind emptied of any thought or understanding of the situation around him. Knowing well enough what had happened to him, Valya cradled his globe-like form gently, hugging him as her orgasm continued unconstrained.

Splashing onto the ceiling above the pair, the first shot of Valya's free-flying climax arched through the air, only stopped by the white surface. Cum instantaneously rained back down onto Valya and Todd, most of it landing on the latter of the lovers, the she-stud's figure shielded by the passed-out male's bloated form. From its own immense turgidness, Valya's cock stuck straight up from her groin, towering over the both of them and wobbling from the force of its fuck fluid flinging; Valya made no attempt to tame it, choosing instead to cradle Todd as she rode out her climax to its finale.

Semen layered everything around them, each consecutive salvo shooting out in a random direction; the ceiling bore the brunt of her Herculean output, but the rest of the room wasn't spared either. The bed and its inhabitant were plastered in swift succession, buried under pound after pound of progeny, the sheets covering the mattress losing their color. Valya's personal nectar replaced Todd's previous offerings on the mirror and carpet, a slimy trail leading back to them, sperm saturating everything it touched. Walls, windows, Todd clothes - nothing was safe from the gigantic woman's unending expulsions!

At the same time, cum cascaded out of Todd's asshole, flowing between his legs like a stream and pouring directly onto the base of Valya's super-sized shaft. Seed no longer sprayed from his puff lips, the outpouring dying down to a trickle that ran in rivulets down his chin and cheeks; Valya made sure to scoop the layered gunk from her own face as well as Todd's when she found the energy to, not wanting either of them to actually drown in her dense deluge. And still it didn't stop, her orgasm and her output unwavering, her virility as bottomless as her strength.

Still gurgling and jerking against themselves, Valya's immense sperm-stuffed orbs were partially submerged in semen, the ocean-esque levels of billions of wigglers rising with each new turbulent torrent that tore through her titan. She was repainting the scenery of the bedroom like she did pretty much every day, remaking it in the image of her potency, changing the very environment with a sexual storm of unbridled volume. Hopefully Todd wouldn't mind helping her clean up when he finally woke back up!

Even when her orgasm slowed, the volume of her shots remained absurd.

No longer reaching the ceiling, the boisterous blasts still flew high regardless with nothing to stop their trajectory. The bucket-filling shots washed across Todd's still-deflating cum-gut, managing to cover him completely like he wasn't many times larger than he was when he first arrived. His limb-pinning, mountainous stomach was encased in a seal of semen, even the parts not facing the sky ending up just as drenched from the swamp surrounding him; more of the frothy fluid seeped between him and Valya's body, gluing them together. The way he always wanted to be even if he wasn't conscious to know his deepest desire was being fulfilled.

Valya's pleasure-induced cries and moans died as her orgasm did. She never stopped cradling Todd, caring for him despite the hellacious sexual-ruining she'd put him through, making sure he was okay; this was for her own comfort as well, having not been able to enjoy any post-coitus cuddles with Kala before Todd showed up. Though her arms and face showed affection for the young man, her lower half presented the opposite emotion, her cock sawing up and down against Todd's thighs, his finally-softened dick, and the bottom of his inflated abdomen, trying to coax out as much cum from her overstuffed balls at it could.

Powerful streamers transformed into lengthy, voluminous ropes as her balls emptied themselves - at least emptied themselves for the time being! The ribbons of ridiculous viscosity were person-tall in their length, but they were unleashed from her swollen glans with much less force, the splatters of their landing on the numerous puddles of cum dotted the room less consistent than they were previously. Valya gave a small wiggle against the lake of seed that rose inches around her body as her climax came to an end, basking in the feeling of its gooey warmth on her tough skin, equally as appreciative of the sensation of Todd's liquid-mass weighing her down.

Even when her cock finally stopped its salacious spraying, multiple trickles of ball brew leaked from her tip down her unwilting shaft; she was just as hard as she'd been from the start, only slightly less erect than when she'd achieved orgasm. Taking a moment to catch her breath, Valya stretched her limbs and groaned in relief, enjoying the afterglow of such a stupendous climax. She gave a small chuckle as she turned her head to study the condition of the bedroom, the sight of her cum drenching literally everything in her vicinity. There was a good reason that she and Kala kept the room clutter-free!

Once she'd recovered, she focused on Todd.

"Hey cutie, you still with me?" She patted his head and kissed his cum-crusted cheek, pulling his body up her torso so that his face was next to hers, "Tooooodd? Time to wake up, baby."

She didn't say anything further as she waited for him to regain consciousness, something that took several minutes by her own estimates.

"Wha-"

He sputtered before he could finish uttering a single word, his throat clogged with cum.

"What, wha-" Todd tried again, cut off this time by a belch of baby batter spilling from his lips, his airways trying to clear themselves, jets of semen shooting from his nose, "What...?"

"Shhh, it's okay," Valya whispered in his ear, nuzzling her nose against it, "you don't need to rush to say anything. Just relax. I've got you."

Todd's eyes flickered open and lazily rolled to gaze at Valya's gorgeous, cum-covered features.

"A-Are we still having sex...?"

This got a hearty chuckle out of the muscular woman.

"No baby, the sex is over. We're just cuddling now."

"Really?"

"Really!" Valya kissed his face again as she ran her hands up and down his grotesquely bloated stomach, "See? You took so much of my cum. It was great."

"G-Good..." His eyes widened as he observed the condition of his body, scarcely able to make sense of what he was seeing - this was even more than the first time he'd been cumflated by Valya!

"Did you have a good time?"

Now he was looking at her like she'd grown a second head!

"Of c-course!" He exclaimed, indignance refueling his body and mind, his arms attempting to raise, "Valya, it was amazing. I don't - it's um, never a bad time when I'm with you!"

"Oh, sweet boy!" She planted pecks over as much of his visage as she could, hugging whatever part of his body was in reach for her long arms, "I feel the same! You're a great partner. That's why I wanted to see you again!"

"Thank you, um," Todd managed to return a kiss, his semen-saturated lips touching Valya's nose drawing a smile from the giantess, "you are too. I-I'm sorry I passed out.

"Don't sweat it! Happens to Kala all the time too - I'm not upset or anything, trust me."

"That's good."

Things went quiet, the lovers content with cuddling together, entangled in such an obscene manner.

"So uh," Todd broke the silence upon noticing that Valya's spire was jutting above them, completely erect, "did you want t-"

"Seriously!?"

The door to the bedroom burst open, Kala - still naked, cum-covered and in possession of her own pregnant looking belly - standing at its threshold, her arms crossed over her huge tits, resting on her inflated stomach. Both Valya and Todd leaned around the balloon of semen blocking their view of the other woman, Todd looking like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Valya's expression more of the amused variety. Kala grimaced and raised an eyebrow, staring at them in clear annoyance - though the slime-saturated image she presented made it hard to take her seriously.

"H-Hey Kala, I, uh, we-"

"Hey baby!" Valya's voice boomed over Todd's and she raised a sperm-webbed hand at her girlfriend, waving it in greeting, "I was wondering when you'd wake up and join us!"

"Join you!? I can't believe you guys started without me!"

Kala's grimace slowly rose into a wide grin. She took a short step into the bedroom, shaking her head as her foot sank into the muck from Valya and Todd's coupling, the sensation of sticky warmth coating another of her appendages a very familiar one. Walking over towards them, her eyes roamed over their bodies, her mind piecing together the action she'd missed; clearly they'd had a lot of fun in her absence! From Todd's extreme, almost concerning bloat, to her girlfriend's erect, ponderous pillar, there were little doubts left to the young woman about what had happened.

She winced as a droplet of dick dregs fell from the ceiling onto her cheek, adding to the mess already covering her countenance. Turning around as she moved through the ocean of sexual excess, Kala couldn't help but sigh at the condition the bedroom had been left in; she knew Valya would expect her to help with the clean up! Reaching the edge of the bed, she sat down gingerly next to one of her partner's outstretched, massive legs, gingerly placing her bubbly behind on the mattress, her own body still sore from her own sessions with the carnal Goddess.

Once she was comfortable - or at least as comfortable as she could be sitting in a puddle of tacky semen - Kala twisted her body to look at the intertwined pair next to her. Placing a hand beside Valya's hard cock, she rubbed it across her girlfriend's soaked form, lifting it to do the same to Todd; but Valya and Todd were still staring at her, Valya possessing a more relaxed expression, Todd appearing somewhat frightened. She smiled at him specifically, throwing a wink his way, silently letting him know she wasn't actually upset by not being included. When she glanced at her partner, however, she scowled.

"Well I'm here now!" Kala huffed, pouting, casting an accusatory glare at Valya, "And look at poor Todd! You came in him more than you do to even me! He looks completely exhausted!"

She turned her attention to Todd.

"Are you doing okay, sweetie? She wasn't too hard on you, was she?"

"Hey now, I treated Todd per-"

"Let him answer!"

Todd shifted uncomfortably atop of Valya, growing upset that he'd made the lovers quarrel.

"I-I'm fine, Kala." He rasped, his throat still sore from the liquid onslaught it had endured, "I promise! This is... this is what I wanted. Really!"

"Are you sure? I know how Valya gets when sh-"

"I'm sure! I asked for it. It's just a lot to um, to handle, you know?"

Kala grinned at him and nodded, patting his stomach.

"Oh I know how much my girlfriend can be perfectly, well sweetie. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself - even if it was without me!"

"I'm sorry..." Todd whispered, turning his head away from her, ashamed at himself, "You were just passed out and I, I-"

"I'm just teasing Todd, don't worry. Valya would never go behind my back or anything. I knew you were coming over for some fun. I'm just sad I wasn't awake to help out!"

"W-Will you be next time?"

"Of course! I wouldn't dream of missing out on another chance to be with you - both of you at the same time."

Todd managed to return his eyes to her, the pair smiling at each other.

"But you!" Kala looked back at her significant other, giving her muscled thigh a wet, playful smack, "I better not be left out again!"

Valya laughed and extended a hand, grabbing one of Kala's and holding it tightly.

"Sorry baby," Valya apologized, rubbing the tips of her fingers against her girlfriend's palm, "he just looked so scrumptious I couldn't help myself! I mean look at him! Isn't Todd the cutest thing you've ever seen?"

"He is," Kala agreed, both of the women grinning at Todd's blushing visage, "so you understand why I'm so annoyed! I wanted to enjoy Todd too. But I'm here now, so are you two up for some more action?"

A quick glance at Valya's skyscraper of an appendage let Kala know what her answer was.

"What do you say, Todd?"

"Yeah, t-that sounds great! But, um, maybe I can just watch you two for a bit? At least while I, erm, recover."

"That's fine with me, cutie. How about you, Valya?"

"Mmmm having Todd watch us again would be super hot. Let's do this!"

"Perfect!" Kala giggled, crawling onto the bed, Valya beginning to move out from under Todd, both ready to help him, "Still can't believe you started without me though."

Valya let out a deep laugh.

"Better late than never, I guess!"