Far and Beyond Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why?" She asked in an impish tone.

"I won't be allowed to go to the bathhouse with girls any more."

"Pity" the younger girl smiled mischievously, "thought I could help you and give you some more whipping next time. Anyway, I'll always be glad to. My name's Lina and here's my sister Mary."

"I'm Peter."

"Well, Peter, so long," The sisters giggled, exchanged gleeful glances, turned around and strolled off.

Soon there appeared Mom and my sister. Vicki looked over me, snickered gleefully and said:

"Mom, I think I'll run home alone. Pete's gonna be too slow. You'd better take care of him."

And off she trotted along the path that led to our house.

"Mom," I pronounced sulkily, "Why do girls always laugh when they see a boy hit in the balls? It's so painful to boys, and girls see only fun in that. Yesterday Vicki hit her elbow and I didn't laugh at her. And to hit an elbow is such a petty thing compared to aching balls. So why do they laugh?"

"Sonny, you have elbows like your sister, that's the point, you know what it feels to hit one of them and you don't laugh at girls when they hurt their elbows. Girls don't have balls and it seems funny to them to be so easily hurt by hitting those things you boys have."

"And it seems funny to you?"

"Pete," Mom gave out a sigh, "you're asking silly questions. We'd better start for home."

"No, you haven't answered me yet. You don't have balls, either. I think it must be funny to you to see a guy hit in the balls."

"Pete, I'm a grown-up woman. Not a little girl like your sister."

"But when you were a little girl, did you laugh?"

Mom shook her head disapprovingly.

"Pete, just leave this topic alone. Now that you're going to go to the bathhouse only with Dad, there'll be no girls there and they will never make you angry with their laughs."

"But they don't make me angry at all," I said thoughtfully. "If I were a girl, I'd also laugh at boys whose balls hurt. What makes me angry is that I'm not going to go to the bathhouse with you any more."

"No harm in that, sonny. You'll survive it."

"Mom, I'd rather bathe with girls than boys. Do you know why? Because my real name is Lina."

"Cut it out, Pete," Mom gave me a stern, reproachful look. "Do stop talking all that rubbish."

"It's not rubbish at all," I said and slowly followed Mom, leaving the bathhouse and naked girls behind...

To be continued...


12