Far Enough Away Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you Perth people talk about is sex," Shoshana mock complained quite clearly amused by Dilani's line of questions.

Dilani snappily replied: "That's because we can't talk to you about our superannuation." And smirked.

"Your what?" Shoshana spluttered.

"Exactly," Dilani retorted.

+++

In typical Perth fashion, people had begun to leave in time to get home before midnight. It was a long drive for some. By midnight, only a few partiers remained. As well as the hosts, Susan and Dilani looked like they were not going home soon. Neither was Caris who was also indoors with them. Trina and Peta were up to something with a man out in the dark of the backyard.

Shoshana sidled up to Michael who, with a rare moment to himself, was enjoying the success of his socialising experiment. "Do you want to watch some people fucking?" she asked him.

Michael, still in high spirits at his success laughed "Sure, why not? Who were you thinking of? We seem to have options."

Which seemed to be true. Shoshana looked around at the remaining candidates, possibly sizing them up.

"We could put on one of your movies if they need encouragement," Michael had a dig at her.

Of course at the moment, Caris came into range. "That would be super cool," she exclaimed.

"Which one would you like?" Shoshana asked her dryly.

"I remember one where you get gangbanged on a pool table," Caris rejoined unabashed. "It must have been fun making that one!" she exclaimed.

Shoshana smiled over at Michael. "You got that one?" she challenged.

"I'm going to bed," Michael decided.

Shoshana looked hard at him. "I'm sorry Michael, I'm afraid you can't do that."

Michael stared at her.

Caris started to sing. "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do..."

Shoshana joined in. "I'm half crazy, all for the love of you..."

"What's going on?" Michael demanded.

Both of them laughed. "There are people in there," they rejoined.

"It's the couch for you, I'm afraid," Shoshana added.

+++

Someone was shaking Michael awake in the dark. He looked up from the couch and in the dimness recognised a naked Caris. "Come on," she ordered, "bed's free now." In the dim light that emanated from his bedroom, Michael could make out the comfortable shape of her breasts. She stood close to him, her legs open so he could see enough to suggest that she had shaved her pussy.

"Is this an invitation?" he asked her.

"What do you think it is?" she laughed.

Michael reached up for her breasts but she was too quick and he grabbed at fresh air. Was this a tease? He found almost immediately that she had moved so she could undo his belt buckle, unbutton his pants and start to yank them down.

"I'll help," he suggested.

"Yes do that," she agreed as she got the jeans stuck around his ankles. Michael dragged his jeans down around his ankles and off. Caris wasted no time in pulling his jocks down making him naked from the waist. Michael took off his shirt and Caris ran her hands approvingly over his chest while he did the same to her. She took his arm and gently stood him up. "Bedroom," she reminded him.

She led him into his bedroom. At the doorway she let go of his hand and took hold of his rapidly hardening cock. Nothing needed to be said as she led him in. Inside the room Michael noticed his Uni mate jacking up his jeans, who then realised what was starting between Michael and Caris. He tried not to acknowledge either of them. Michael grunted a hello which he ignored. "Done with him now, your turn," Caris announced as the Uni mate hobbled out of the room, still struggling into his jeans. "He wasn't much chop," Caris advised as she pushed Michael onto the bed. "You have to treat your girl nice."

"Whatever that means," Michael joked trying not to get too stressed about the situation that he was in. They heard the front door slam and heavy stomps getting more distant outside.

"Now remember to be nice," murmured Caris as she lowered herself onto the lucky Michael. "Don't rush."

+++

Come the morning, Michael was brewing coffee at the kitchen island. Shoshana's door opened and Michael turned to greet her for the morning. But instead he encountered Dilani in her last night's clothes.

"Good morning," he tried to laugh like it was no big deal.

"Michael," she started, unsure.

"Coffee?" he asked but she didn't answer immediately. "Is Shoshana awake yet?" he tried, having made the obvious assumption.

"They're still asleep," Dilani replied before she evidently realised what she had said and sort of folded into herself. Michael looked at her, curious, not instantly getting it. "Susan," she stammered. "We're uh..."

"Oh yeah," Michael agreed like it was no big deal.

"We're kind of, in the office," she pleaded.

"Don't worry, it's cool," Michael tried with some warmth and hopefully with a casual inflection that he wasn't going to gossip about her.

"Toilet," she replied and disappeared in that direction.

Michael recognised waking groaning coming from Shoshana's room, presumably because Dilani had left the door open. Sure enough Shoshana emerged looking like she had been woken at least two hours too early. "Coffee," she demanded sensing either the aroma or the noise of the evident brewing going on in front of her or both.

"You can tell Susan it's safe to come out," Michael told her.

Shoshana sidled up to him. "It's not safe to go back in there," she confided. "She's a monster." Michael looked at Shoshana. "She's demanding full pornstar training," she explained.

"I'll have some of that," Caris loudly interjected. Michael smiled at her.

Shoshana stared. "Where did you come from?" she demanded.

"Michael's bed," Caris stated in her usual straightforward manner. "The one that had Michael in it." She looked satisfied.

Shoshana looked over at Michael and gave him a warm smile. "Congratulations, Michael," she stated loudly, "you're not a virgin anymore." Michael rolled his eyes. But Shoshana didn't care at that. "Now who wants to watch one of my movies on the big screen?" she demanded.

12