Good Girl Gone Bad

Story Info
Lisa tries to move on from her Jimmy Mace nightmare.
10.5k words
4.53
7.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,763 Followers

Another story in my Rich and Famous But Wanting More universe. Those stories include:

Not for the innocent -- Lisa's origin story

I love you

Boomerang

Hard Times

*****

I sat across from a good-looking guy, but he seemed too uninterested. He was a friend of a friend who thought we'd be good together, but I was thinking she was wrong. The television on the wall behind me was more important to him than I was.

Suddenly, he looked away from the TV and said, "I got it now! You're her! I knew I recognized you. You're the one who fucked around on Jimmy Mace. I'm gonna have to send our mutual friend some flowers or something for setting me up with you."

He licked his lips and winked at me. That was the end of that date. That's how most of my dates ended in the three years since I made the stupidest mistake of my life.

I stood and said, "It was nice to meet you. Goodbye."

I walked out of the restaurant and made my way to my car, thinking once again, how could I have been so stupid?

For a few days, I was pop star Jimmy Mace's girlfriend. He spent the better part of a year trying to get me to go out with him, but I didn't want any part of being caught up in the whirlwind of his life. I finally realized I was being silly and went after him aggressively. Then I blew it all up.

I don't remember having sex with his friends. It could have been one of them, or it could have been both, I have no idea. All I know is, I got drunk then I got fucked. Jimmy found us in bed, ended it with me, and I've been a pile of regret ever since.

My sister didn't talk to me for almost a year. My mother was cold and had some fallout at her work because of me being on every gossip-based TV show for a week. That was weird because when I graduated college, they hired me in their accounting department with no questions asked.

My father, in a way, was the worst. He's never looked at me the same since. Don't get me wrong; we still talk a lot, and he loves me as much as he ever did, it's just, how should a father feel after hearing his daughter acted like a slut?

Calling myself a slut is funny. I was a virgin and don't remember losing my virginity. I haven't been with a man since, so can I call myself a slut? Maybe, just call me stupid.

It's been hard to find a man interested in me, just me. Most everybody knows me as the girl who cheated on Jimmy Mace, so most of my dates thought I was an easy lay. Every one of those guys was disappointed by the end of the evening and never got a second date.

The only guy who got a second date in the last three years didn't bring up Jimmy Mace on the first date. He played the "slow" game and waited until our second date to try and get me into his bed. He was disappointed as well.

After that last fiasco of a date, I swore off trying to meet someone. If it happened, it happened, but I was done putting myself out there. I wondered if becoming a nun was an option for me, then I realized I wasn't religious.

*****

Six months later, I stood in front of a department store window looking at the Christmas display. Julia yelled, "Hey! Mom and Dad want to move closer to the street now."

We were in New York for the Thanksgiving parade, and I didn't feel like fighting with crowds. I lost the battle and ended up having to go. It was our family's tradition and Mom wouldn't allow it to be broken. We were also supposed to be meeting Julia's new boyfriend, and Mom and Dad were excited for that. I, on the other hand, was indifferent.

There was a commotion, and suddenly the crowd started to move around us.

"Hey, Julia!" a deep voice called.

"Drake, over here!" she yelled and started waving her arms.

The crowd split and two gorgeous men appeared through the middle of it, as if Moses were splitting the Red Sea.

"Hi, honey," he said with open arms into which Julia threw herself.

Mom's eyes bugged out of her head when she saw the gorgeous twins standing before her. I couldn't tell if she was impressed or horny. One never knew with her.

Julia spun and said, "Daddy, Mom, this is my boyfriend, Drake Spencer. Drake, this is Mom and Dad. Mike and Diana Davis."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," he said with a mile-wide smile. "This is my brother Connor."

At least that's what I thought he said. I stopped paying attention when I saw the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen on a man, there in front of me. Drake's brother was so good looking, it was almost too much. His jawline and cheekbones were so perfect, he could have been a model, and they were identical twins. Holy crap!

"Ahem," my dad coughed.

"Sorry, I'm Lisa."

They both said, "Nice to meet you," in unison.

"Is this your first time seeing the parade in person?" Connor asked me.

I shook my head no. I was still staring into his eyes.

He laughed and asked, "Do I have something on my face?"

I snapped out of it and said, "No. We've been coming since we were little girls."

"Ah, traditions. Us too. Our parents are in the parade. Well, they're not always in the parade. They are executives for the department store and can sometimes get on a float. Most years we watch from the bleachers, but somehow Mom got them onto Tom Turkey this year, so we're on our own."

"Have you ever been in it?" I asked.

In the tight crowd, he effortlessly moved next to me, and we got separated from the rest of our group.

"Yeah, we wore silly costumes a few times when we were kids and danced on a few floats. It was pretty cool."

"I'll bet," I said before blowing warm air onto my hands.

"Oh! You aren't wearing gloves," he worried. "Here, take mine, and I'll grab us a hot chocolate. The vendor is behind us."

"No, you don't have to."

He disappeared into the crowd, and I had his black leather gloves in my hand.

I slipped them on and looked over for my family, but I didn't see them. I wondered if they went for hot chocolate too. I decided not to move from that spot, or I'd never find them in that crowd.

A few minutes later, Connor returned with a hot paper cup of chocolate.

"Here you go. Sorry I took so long, there was a bit of a line."

"No worries. Thank you."

He sipped his drink and smiled.

"You know, I think my brother is a goner when it comes to your sister. She's all he talks about."

I didn't want to tell him I hadn't heard much about Drake because my relationship with Julia is still strained over the Jimmy Mace fiasco, so I faked it and said, "She feels the same."

He smiled and I melted again. God! He was making me tingle, and we barely knew each other.

The parade started and we watched the floats, clowns, and balloons go by in relative silence. Only the occasional, "I love that one," or "I miss that one," were shared as it slowly passed us by. He pointed out his parents as they passed by as well. They didn't make him out in the crowd, but looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Then, all too soon, Santa drove by. He waved and smiled as the crowded street cheered for him louder than any of the other attractions.

"Dad always says he's going to be Santa if he ever gets the chance," Connor said. "Mom calls it his pipe dream, but he's got his heart set on it."

"That would be amazing," I said. "I can't imagine being on a float let alone being Santa."

"Hey, I think we lost our family."

He looked around and had no luck spotting them.

I called my sister, and we heard her phone ringing from the middle of the crowd and moved that way as they dissipated around us.

"There," Julia said pointing to us.

Dad said, "Hi guys, we thought you ditched us."

"No, sir," Connor said. "We were staked out a few feet that way."

Drake had his arms around Julia from behind and she looked as happy as I'd ever seen her.

Mom said, "Lisa, Drake will be joining us for dinner, and we need to get going. I'm not sure I trust your aunt with my turkey."

I told Connor, "She says that every year, and every year the turkey's fine. Aunt Jill can't mess up basting it while we're here. Mom does everything else."

He laughed and said, "Have a great rest of your day. I hope I see you again soon."

He shook my father's hand, survived a hug from my mother, then walked off into the crowd. I was still staring, long after he was out of sight, when my mom grabbed my hand as if I were a child needing to be dragged away.

*****

"Jill, no joke they're identical twins. Could you imagine what we could have done with them when we were, Oh! Hi, honey. Need something?" Mom asked when Dad walked into the kitchen.

"Just grabbing some beers, dear."

"The turkey will be done in a half-hour so get ready to carve."

He nodded and walked away. My grandmother, aunt, and mother laughed. I just shook my head.

I wasn't needed any longer, so I ventured out into the family room where Drake was getting grilled by my grandfather, uncle, and father. He was handling it well and put up with some good-natured ribbing as his team was losing the sports-ball game on TV. Julia looked like she was in heaven sitting beside him with his arm draped over her shoulders. She looked tiny compared to him, but I'd have bet he was as comfortable as a pillow.

"Hey, Lisa, my brother texted and asked me to ask you if it would be okay for him to call you. I think he wants to ask you out."

I shivered and sat across from him. Before I could answer, my sister sneered, "He wants to date her? Good Lord, why?"

I sat in shock. I couldn't understand why she would try to ruin it for me.

Drake asked, "Why wouldn't he? She's a beautiful woman."

Julia grunted, "She's a cheater. She'll just hurt him."

"You bitch!" I yelled, then ran from the room like a petulant child.

I slammed my bedroom door and fell onto my bed in tears. When I messed up with Jimmy Mace, Julia took it hard. She was a huge fan of his and the thought of having him as a brother-in-law made her swoon. When I got home from Greece after he dumped me, she slapped me and told me I was a piece of trash.

After almost a year of her giving me the silent treatment, my parents intervened and told her to grow up. I'd done nothing to her, and they weren't going to stand for awkward family dinners anymore.

The fact that she tried to ruin my chance with Connor was too much. She crossed the line, and I wasn't in a forgiving mood. I didn't know how I'd get her back, but I wanted to make her pay.

There was a knock on my door, and my mom walked in.

"Your father told me what happened. Are you okay?"

"Why would she do that, Mom? Why would she tell Drake I was a cheater and I'd hurt Connor?"

"Well, I think it's clear she was upset when the, um, Jimmy thing happened. She was living vicariously through you, and it hurt her when you made your mistake."

"She doesn't have to sabotage my chance with Connor. I'm not going to do anything like that again."

"I know, baby, but she thinks she's protecting Drake's brother. She's afraid if something happens with you and Connor, it will affect her and Drake."

"It's still not right."

"I know. Your father's talking to her right now about how she's acting, and I gave Drake your phone number to pass along to Connor."

She winked at me, patted my knee, and said, "Come on. It's time for turkey."

Everyone was already seated when we walked into the dining room. Dad was carving slices of turkey for everyone, and he gave himself and grandpa the legs. I never cared for dark meat, but my sister did, and she longed for the day when she could snag one of those legs. Every year she asked, and every year she was denied. That day, it made me happy when she pouted after being told no again.

Drake said, "Everything looks wonderful, Mrs. Davis. I can't wait to dig in."

"Call me Diana, Drake, and thank you. I'm not sure what your family serves, but we have our own recipes for the sides and won't change."

"Usually, my grandparents host and they've slowed down in the last few years. They've been catering for dinner and somehow it's just not the same. Maybe, I'm just sentimental and miss the homemade meals."

"There's nothing wrong with being sentimental," Julia said and kissed his cheek.

After my grandmother said Grace, the sounds of forks and knives hitting plates filled the room. Julia seemed to be glaring at me every time our eyes met, and I worried that I'd never have a good relationship with her again.

Mom said, "We'll leave at six for shopping tomorrow, ladies. Your father's agreed to drive us into New York City."

Dad didn't look happy, and I'm sure he just wanted to relax and have turkey sandwiches, but mom usually got her way.

Drake said, "My brother and I are having lunch in the city tomorrow. Maybe, we could treat you all to lunch?"

Mom gushed, "Well, aren't you the sweetest thing. I'm sure we can make time for lunch with a couple of handsome gentlemen."

Julia rolled her eyes, and Aunt Jill added, "Julia, you've got yourself a winner there. Treat him right."

"Oh, I do, Aunt Jill. I do."

Drake tried to hold back his impish grin, but I caught it. I'm sure Julia did treat him well in all the right ways. She had much more experience in the bedroom than I did.

After I finished my dinner, I tried to excuse myself from the table. It didn't work, and my father made me stay and listen to my grandparents try to get Drake's life story out of him. It wasn't bad, but when my sister spoke it was like nails on a chalkboard. My anger wasn't dissipating.

*****

"I am not sitting next to her," Julia snapped, the following morning.

"Just get in the car," Dad groaned.

She let out an overly dramatic sigh and slid into the rear seat of our father's SUV.

We both had earbuds in, and I looked out the window for the entire trip. It came out of nowhere, but I felt a bit nostalgic about our annual shopping trip, and I remembered me and Julia having a great time together trying on clothes through the years.

The last few years didn't have those memories, as she avoided me as much as possible. I missed those days gone by terribly, and wished we could fix our rift, but it didn't seem possible.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the restaurant at one," Dad said as we stepped onto the frozen sidewalk.

"Don't be late," Mom admonished.

"Am I ever?" Dad asked as she shut the door and he pulled into traffic.

In the store, I saw a display of gloves and thought of Connor. Just thinking about him made me shiver again, and I couldn't wait to see him at lunch.

For some reason, I didn't get the same feelings with Drake. Perhaps, it was because he was my sister's man and Connor was available, or maybe it was something chemical and they had different pheromones?

Whatever Connor had, I wanted more of it.

Julia avoided me for most of the morning, and on the short walk down the street to the restaurant. Mom noticed as usual, but she wouldn't ever cause a scene by chastising her in public. My Aunt and Grandmother were oblivious as usual.

"There she is," Drake said as we walked into the restaurant.

"Drake!" she squealed and disappeared into his embrace.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Connor, Drake's brother."

My grandmother and aunt of course swooned at the sight of the tall, charismatic man. I noticed Drake ignored me and hoped my sister didn't bad mouth me again.

Connor kissed my cheek and said, "It's great to see you again, Lisa. I was hoping for a chance to talk a bit."

I smiled and said, "I'd like that. I'll make sure to sit near you."

We were seated and Drake and Connor kept everyone entertained with stories of tricking their friends and family doing what twins do by pretending to be their twin. I was engrossed with Connor and couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He'd flash me a smile occasionally and I swear my panties needed to be changed from being so turned on. I was willing to do anything, anywhere for him, and that was completely out of character for me.

After we ate, he turned to me and said, "Lisa, I was hoping you'd like to join me for dinner tomorrow night. I was thinking of checking out the new Pan-Asian restaurant that opened up in town."

I smiled and twirled my hair.

"I'd love to."

He smiled and said, "Could I get your number? I asked Drake to get it for me yesterday, but he said he never had a chance."

I shook my head. I knew my mother gave Drake the number. That just proves my sister had her hand in it.

I handed him my phone and he put his number in, then called himself. I glanced at Drake and his frown unnerved me. If Drake or Julia had a chance to tell him about me, I may lose my shot with him. I had to figure out a way to show him I wasn't that girl who cheated on Jimmy Mace.

I decided to come clean with him before they told him.

"Connor, I need to tell you something," I began. "I made a mistake a few years ago with my boyfriend and got really drunk. I ended up cheating on him, but I don't remember a thing."

He sat back in his chair and shrugged, "I know who you are. Your face was all over the news for a while."

"You know who I am and still want to go out with me?"

"Well, if we end up dating, are you going to cheat on me?"

"No, I swear to God."

He smiled and said, "I believe you."

"Oh, my God! I was so worried that my sister would try to ruin it for me. I was hoping you liked me when we met."

"Oh, she did. This morning, Drake told me to run from you like you had the plague, but I've never been a good listener."

I smiled and said, "I'm glad you're giving me a chance."

"I enjoyed our time together at the parade. Drake and Julia weren't going to get in the way of me spending more time with you, no matter what they said."

He took my hand and said, "I've changed my mind. I don't want to wait until tomorrow. How about I take you to dinner tonight?"

My smile couldn't be contained.

"I'd like that."

"Fantastic," he grinned. "I'd ask if you wanted to double date with the love birds over there, but that probably wouldn't go over well."

I agreed, "No, no it wouldn't. My sister and I don't have the best of relationships anymore."

"That's a shame. What caused it?"

"The Jimmy incident. She didn't take it well and we haven't been the same since."

He nodded, then said, "Well, I'm sure time will heal her perceived wounds."

He still held my hand and I longed for him more than ever. The fact that he understood my issues with my sister were on her, made me feel some relief. Even my parents hadn't said that to me like that.

Drake turned and said, "Bro, I'm going to join the ladies while they shop this afternoon. Will you be all right on your own?"

Connor looked at me and said, "You know, I think I'll join you too, if that's okay, Mrs. Davis?"

I glared at my mother, and she smiled at me.

"That would be lovely, Connor. You could help Lisa pick out gifts for her father and grandfather. You know, give her a man's opinion on what they might like."

"I'd be happy to."

He smiled at me and squeezed my hand. My mother noticed and nudged my father to see. I think she was having visions of a double wedding.

*****

Back at the store, Connor and I broke off from the group and trudged through the men's section.

"What do you do for a living, Connor?"

"I'm a financial advisor. Drake and I were thinking of starting our own firm in a year or so. You, work with your mom, right?"

"Yeah. She's the COO, and I'm in the accounting department."

"How about this scarf for your grandfather?" He asked. "It's got that classic older gentleman look."

"I love it."

As we walked to the register, he took my hand. I smiled up at him, and he winked at me. His hand was warm without being clammy, and I wondered if he felt how nervous I was with him.

"You have such tiny hands," he teased.

"No, I don't," I argued. "Yours are just huge."

"I'm a big guy. Big hands just came with the body God gave me," he shrugged.

Bh76
Bh76
2,763 Followers