Far Enough Away Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so humiliating," Shoshana told Michael. "Look how he's manipulating me and pushing me around not out of any passion for me but just so that he show Stacey Jane how to anally fuck someone. Humiliating," she emphasised, "but what a turn on. I must be submissive or something." Michael took the hint and forced her mouth down on his cock. He held her head there while he used her mouth for a time. When he released her, Shoshana gave him a questioning look. "Michael, I didn't know that you had that in you."

"Sorry," he offered, "I don't know..."

"That's all right," Shoshana replied as she went back to giving him long tugs with one hand. "But look we've missed the penetration." She pointed to the screen where she was indeed getting arse fucked.

"I can rewind," Michael reminded her. And he did, to the point where Stacey Jane took Tim's cock and positioned it at Shoshana's arse, then got down close to watch as he slowly eased it in. Shoshana's face was in shot the whole time and she was smiling. Stacey Jane was the one who looked worried. Tim was soon thrusting with some rhythm and Shoshana looked and sounded like she was enjoying it more than the conventional way. Stacey Jane wrapped her legs around Tim's as she asked him what it felt like.

"Different, hot," was all Tim could say. He repeated "different, hot" as he thrust into Shoshana.

"Are you going to cum in there?" Stacey Jane asked with her most innocent eyes. She ran a finger down his butt, and Tim couldn't hold back thrusting hard until he came. He held himself inside for a moment, then slowly released himself as Shoshana gasped and Stacey Jane looked on, amazed. Shoshana lay back, holding her thighs open as the cum dripped out. "That looked like so much fun," Stacey Jane observed to Tim. "Could you do that to me?"

Tim kissed her on the cheek. "Not straight away," he admitted and the screen faded to black. Shoshana picked up her pace and wanked Michael to completion. He spurted up onto his chest and kept coming until Shoshana sensed he was done and released his cock from her hand.

"You liked that?" she smiled as she tickled his over-sensitive post orgasm scrotum. Michael was still reduced to grunting. Shoshana gave him a passionate kiss on the cheek. And held onto him for a while.

After they cleaned up, Michael asked Shoshana "what advice did you give to Stacey Jane?"

Shoshaha smiled. "I think I was a sympathetic ear to confirm what she had already decided. I told her she seemed sensible enough and she had it all under control." Then she leaned into Michael and moved around on the sofa until they were both comfortable, he with one arm draped over her shoulder, his hand below her demurely covered breast. "Let's stay like this for a while," she breathed in his ear.

12