All Comments on 'Far From Home'

by Vetman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disappointment

You took a potentially very hot story situation and turned it into a full rape situation (with penetration). My husband and I can't understand why that's erotic to you. We both love exhibitionism, but it's something we share as a couple. I've shown as much as the wife in the story several times, but I always feel completely safe. I know my husband will keep anything from happening to me. The difference amounts to enjoying something as partners vs. allowing or encouraging something inappropriate or even dangerous to happen to your partner while you do nothing. I hope the story is fictional, but even if it is, I gave you a zero, since it made me feel uncomfortable for the last two thirds.

From Hubby: We've done some pretty wild things on vacation, and we've met some great couples. But everything we've done is just that--things we've done, not things done by or to one of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Start but Long, Weak Finish

Very sexy and romantic start but once the booze flowed got out of hand. To much discription of "action"- such as it was. Last half was way overdone but I did enjoy first half!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happened??

Started out quite hot and then just another sordid story of stupid people getting drunk and doing stupid things! Enough about drunkeness as they seemed to have swallowed enough alcohol to cause a trip to the hospital.

The whole dance floor/club scene just went on and on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
welcome back

Loved it and I'm glad you're back writing. Negative comments just reflect the difference in perception about what is and is not erotic. You've inspired me to finish my Gina in Jamaica story- thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Went Into Absurd & Uncomfortable - Why?

Cmon you were doing so well then got carried away typing 1 handed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Taking a good premise and ruining it...

Why do you always have to take a good premise and then ruin it by getting the woman so shitfaced drunk she's no longer even a knowing participant in the story?

These things would be so much sexier if the wife would simply remain a mischievous and willing accomplice rather than always being turned into an unconscious blow up doll to be abused by dirtbags.

The whole point was it was a "shy wife", right?? Let her be shy then, and let's hear about how she gradually but willingly loses her inhibitions...

Turning these things into zombie rape stories just ruins 'em, every time.

wifwatwifwatover 16 years ago
Dissapointed

How dissapointing that you stopped the guy from cuming inside her :-P

XodanXodanover 15 years ago
Boo to the critics

Yes you're talking about drinking and doing stupid things but the writing was great, and reading your other storie you're more on the exposure part. Great stuff here ! thanks for posting !

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
drunk

wow far from home and you become a different person let all your fantasies come true

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
And I hope...

...the person that told you this learnt from the experience.

Was enjoying the story until the rape sequence and to be honest I was also concerned for Kate who in the tellers desperation to get away left her in a place with known rapists and an incapable husband. Glad she came through ok. TBH the only thing I would have wanted on returning home would be to cuddle, near misses make me thankful for what I've got before turning me on.

+5* for the 1st part, -5* for the 2nd, so I'll leave it unrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice but perverted

Your story-writing style is very similar to CindysBob, which I like but which is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. I guess you've left this site for greener pastures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story in some ways but I didn’t care for any of the main characters getting so drunk. I know some people get that plastered, but while I have enjoyed a ‘slight buzz’ myself at times, I’ve nothing but contempt for anyone who gets falling down drunk to the point of not remembering the next day what had happened. What’s the point of ‘a good time’ if you don’t remember it afterward?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Another good 5 star read, I really liked the fact that as sexually dumb he become from alcohol and lust at the club that in the end he rescued his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Love it keep them coming. I wear sexy dress when we go out while out of town. My husband tells me all the time that I am the sexy woman there and to have fun. I love dancing and drinking when we go out. I have had men feel me up while we dance and have had women trying to open my dress or pulling on it trying to make it fall off.

W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous