Far Pangaea 77 : Sirius Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"LOOKED." Ruby winces to see James gritting his teeth. He had been busted out again.

"I can't help it. Get me counselling already. Cover up I'm going in."

"NOT HELPING."

Chuckling at his misguided words James closes his eyes again this time keeping them sealed. Within his thoughts he speaks, "Thanks! Why do you keep ratting me out? You're me. I wouldn't do that to myself."

The male speaks, "I'm Noble. That means respect. I respect our Mommy."

"No. Your name is James."

"Not according to Daddy."

"Daddy? Jack?"

"Yes. Jack Daddy."

"Wow. A confirmation finally. So cool. Okay Noble I'm James."

"Duh! I know."

"Help me solve this puzzle. You like puzzles right?"

"What is a puzzle?"

"How can you know what Noble means and not puzzle? COME ON!" Ruby could see James moods changing. Her eyes looking up at Harpea. The two women confused as heck. James continues, "Puzzle is something that fits together until a full picture is seen. Not just pieces missing."

"I can't see yet. Only hear. My eyes are developed enough yet."

"Ugh! Okay? You hear things. Do you and my...your sister talk to each other?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me what about?"

"Some. We have not known each other long. I was alone in Mommy until she arrived. Is Daddy her Daddy?"

"EEEP!" James stammers confused, "I don't know. I don't think Mom has had--impure thoughts about any other Storks."

"Storks? What are storks?"

"Ummm? Plastic utensils that are both fork and umm---stoon?"

"Oh. If you say so."

"Not making this easy Bro. I mean Me. I mean Noble. Yeesh! Let's begin again. Tell me what your sister tells you."

"Her name is Kym'Ani. She is from the future. This is her second birth. I'm jealous."

"Jealous? Good Lord I'm you. We've been born a billion times." James loses his cool. His exhales accidently pelting Ruby's knuckles over her nipples. Ruby sneers at him. Between her fingers her areolas perk up along the outer rim. So not right. Tempted to break this up and get dressed she decides to let this proceed.

Whispering lightly she asks, "Anything?"

"Let's try this a different way. Wanna talk to your babies?" James mumbles.

"What? Can I?"

"I can link the three of us. Four if Harpea wants in."

"Do it." Ruby looks to Harpea for her agreement. Listening couldn't hurt.

"Noble? Mommy is here." She swallows dryly.

"Hello Mommy."

Ruby's hands leave her chest to cover her mouth. In a troubled defiance James can't help but open his eyes and peek again. Mom or not he was obsessed with the female anatomy. Rolling her eyes at catching him she motions for her Tank top. Claiming it from Harpea she covers his face. Blood toward his back.

"Awww Maaan. Mom I swear I'm trying not to look."

"Shut up!" She grunts, "Noble? Honey? Talk to Mommy. Please."

"Okay. I like my sister. She makes me laugh."

"That's good. Is Kym'Ani there?"

"I can wake her up. She might get cranky though. She tells me only her loyal servants have that right. What are loyal servants?"

"Today you are Honey. Tell her Mommy wants to talk."

"Okay. I can't reach her to shake her. Sorry Mommy. This is the only way." A pause makes Ruby wince until she and the others hear a deafening yell, "WAKE UP!"

Eyes bulging Ruby almost laughs and holds a hand to her chest as if wanting to breath heavily. This was insanity. Even James had to snort. Harpea merely poising an eye brow.

"Mommy wants to talk to you. Sorry I yelled. She said I could."

"Kym'Ani? Are you there?" She hears a vivid yawn.

"Yes."

"I need to know you better. Please talk with me."

"Is Cousin Harpea there?"

"Yes. Yes she is." Harpea's eyes tremble and her lids distort like her lizard like trait, "How can I be carrying you if you are already alive?"

"Ask James. He's in here with me and out there as well."

"My name is Noble. Not James."

"No arguing children. Let's talk calmly."

She hears a joint, "Yes Mommy." It took Ruby's breath away.

"Alright. Noble? Let me talk to Kym'Ani. You wait your turn."

"Yes Mommy." He complies.

"Kym'Ani? Your cousin tells us that you have a secret about how you can be alive already and be inside my tummy. Can you tell Mommy that secret? It is very important."

"Okay. I am the Celestial Host of Ganthor. Like James I am reborn each time I die."

Harpea drops her jaw realizing something, "Is the older Kym'Ani about to die?"

"I do not know. I think so. Are you coming to save her?"

Harpea nods feverishly, "We must."

"I thought you hated me Cousin."

Tears develop in Harpea's eyes, "I did. I should have been next in line as Princess. The Tribunal chose you. I am older. Now I understand why. I could never truly hate you."

"I love you Cousin. I am sorry the Tribunal chose me. It is because I will be reborn. You would not. A secret our Family kept from you."

"Wait. I'm confused." James opens up lifting his shirt concealed face, "How can you be a Cousin if you were Royalty?"

Harpea swallows harshly choking on air, "Because I'm not her Cousin. I'm her Sister. My parents shunned me. I was taken in by my Uncle. We were told we were cousins. I knew. Kym'Ani did not. I was forced to be silent. I shall no longer hold my tongue."

"Wow! Can I uncover my eyes now?" James hopes.

"No. Kym'Ani?"

"Does that make Harpea your new daughter?" Kym'Ani asks.

Stunned Ruby frowns, "Sure. Why not." Shaking her head no toward Harpea. Harpea certainly understood.

"We need to know where the adult Kym'Ani is. Is there any way you are connected to her like James here is with Noble and yourself?"

"I can hear her cry."

"Can you identify where she might be?" Ruby enquires.

"Yes. I see many ships. Not all from Ganthor. Hordakian. Osirian. Many others."

"How do you see them?" James tilts his head.

"Kym'Ani looks out her windows. A big tower is where the Mean Man keeps her."

"Why does he keep her?" Harpea wonders.

"He awaits the event. He loves Kym'Ani. I do not love him. I do not think."

"Event? What event?"

"When the two moons are in perfect synch. They will energize the Dark rocks."

"Dark rocks?" James tilts the other direction.

"Yes. A small mountain in the middle of the ships. The tower."

"Kym'Ani is held atop the mountain? The mountain is a tower?"

"Yes. Mean Man has built his home on top. Ships obey him. Is he Royalty?"

"No. Lucas Dorsey is certainly not Royalty." Ruby expresses grimly.

"So, let me get this straight, " James holds his breath for but a second, "You were born inside Ruby because you and I are two of a kind. Immortals. Who saw the face of God. Even though I technically didn't."

"Yes. I too did not see God. Unless all of us are God."

"All of us?"

"Yes. All planets have the equivalent of You and I. Linked as one could we not be God?"

"Whoa! Heavy stuff for a fetus. How come Noble hasn't connected those dots?" James growls in a mumble.

"He is a slow learner."

"Am not! Am not!' Noble pouts within.

Children!" Ruby huffs, "Kym'Ani? I need you to continue seeing through the eyes of your Elder. If you can. We will rescue her before this event."

Harpea poses a question, "Sister? What will happen when the moons shine upon this dark mountain?"

"Great power. Mean Man wants to take that power from her."

"Hey!" James grows antsy, "If I'm like you why aren't I getting great power?"

"Dummy." Kym'Ani replies.

Laughter is heard behind the group. Moe was busting a gut. Without knowing it James had let his ancestor eavesdrop. Their connection growing. Moe points chuckling, "Scholar dumb." His cheesy grin irritating Ruby.

"Moe! Out! Now!" Her grumpiness made the primitive man pout and walk away in depression.

"What if this Mean Man fails? What if Kym'Ani perishes?" Harpea frets needing knowledge.

Silence for a moment until Ruby feels her flesh warm up. Across her body were the letters B then both nipples once again as twin O's.

"If you two write Boob I'll wash out your mouths with soap. After you're born that is."

James lifts the shirt to reveal his left eye. The letters making him wince. Pointing beside the second O he cringes.

"What? Quit peeking. Dammit James."

"Hold Colonel Goddard. See for yourself." Harpea also directs her attention lower. In turn Ruby fondles her breasts to read the final letter.

"Oh shit! BOO--M. Boom. Oh my God."

Silence ended the telepathic connection. The children tired of talking. James covers his left eye once again and takes a deep breath, "Oh! By the way. Cameron needs our help. I think he's in trouble."

Ruby slaps him upside the temple, "You tell me now?"

"Kinda busy. So yeah. Might wanna head to the cavern entrance. He's inside a Pyramid. I don't think he can get out."

"Great. Just great."

Ruby yanks her shirt from James and quickly turns her back. Putting the Tank top back on. Blood or no blood. Leaving them in a huff James looks at Harpea. Grinning sheepishly he mumbles, "I have two sisters. Go me."

Harpea was not amused.

400 miles away on an inland sea. Aboard the Spanish Warship Ceville a black cat senses something on the air. Hissing as she lay atop an immobile Lowball still in his metallic body cast. His eyes following her every move.

"Be nice Kitty. Lowball friend." He mutters. Afraid she might claw him. Jumping to the ground beside him he watches her morph from small cat to a larger cat then eventually into a beautiful woman with a Mohawk. Looking down at him she touches his chest. Her eyes warm and caring. He didn't know what was happening but he knew he liked his new nurse. Her chest full and perky in her nudity. Skin color meaning squat to the Runt.

"Father has woken." She looks afraid suddenly.

"Lowball protect you Lass." He barely mumbles. His body paralyzed. Bones crushed he was nothing but a helpless man. A courageous helpless man. Still, the woman caresses his cheek. Her fear subsiding. She would let her Father come for her. Bastia her true name. Daughter of Osiris. Celestial born. Her name forgotten by choice. Until reminded. She preferred the simple term of Kitty. Of course that would change once Jack returned.

Her smile led Lowball to slumber.

The Archaic Period. 2686 B.C. Mesopotamia on the edge of Greater Egypt.

Entering a lowly slave the soul of James Ian Pryce lands on the work sight. Scanning about carefully as he tugs on ropes assisting others in dragging large stone blocks. A lash striking his back he feels pain, "MOTHER FUCKER! That hurt."

His fellow slaves looking horrified by his outburst. The guard enforcing their pace shocked by words he did not understand. Fearing the slave possessed he inches back as other guards join him. Before they could drag him away or punish him further they look up at the sky. A massive Pyramid floated in the clouds on looking the lush greenery of an early desert. One that would be centuries before fading away from curse and famine.

In thought James looks skyward as well. The Pyramid lowering closer until it sets down a mile distant. Flames beneath it from massive engines. Shaken by the arrival he communes inwardly with his Ancestral Host, "Sorry I got you whipped. My name is James." His Host retaliates as if a demon had overcome him. In his convulsions to embrace the unwanted inhabitant the man preys to his Gods. Calling out the name Re. Then Osiris and Isis. James caught on quick.

"I get it. You don't want me here. I'll be quick. Just let me use your body for an hour and I'll leave you alone." His words understood somehow. Connected by soul James presumes. The terrified man ignores his bonds and runs away from his captors.

Headlong into a military unit of Egyptian soldiers holding spears.

"Oh crap. Exit stage left whoever you are." James assumes control of his body. Legs darting left out over the grasslands next to multiple tents. Within were Architects with scrolls unfolded on stone tables. He barges through looking at the blueprints. Halting as the Architects gave way to avoid collision, "Whoa Nelly."

"My name is not Nelly. It is Heedraxis. Why do you haunt me?"

"Long story. Nice to know you. Is that the plans for the Sphinx? Way cool. Star charts even. Wow! Is that Orion's Belt? The Sirius System? How? Oh, right. Alien visitors over there. Yikes. Better run Heedraxis. Life depending on it." Surrounded by guards before he can bolt away James stops to think fast, "Okay. Using your language Heedraxis. I hope this saves you."

Poising to lean both hands on the stone table James looks over the blueprints. Pointing out over the work sight. He then looks toward the sun and mentally calculates. In the words of Heedraxis he explains that if they wanted to align the Sphinx up with the stars they needed to move the quarry a mile further out. Ignored at first the guards apprehend him. Until an Architect opens his mouth.

"Wait. He is correct."

A man in robes with an elongated headdress shuffles forward. James in Heedraxis swallows hoarsely. In thought he said, "Osirians. That ship must be the original first family. Who is this?" Within his mind James hears Heedraxis tell him the man was Thoth. God of Wisdom. James lets that sink in as he hears trumpets sound. All slaves knelt and bowed their heads in favor of the Royal Family entering to see the efforts made.

Ten in all. Men and Women. Leading them was a burly man that appeared Grey in skin tone but hardly any Grey alien like his friend Milo. Vanity speaking to the family as servants carried a large mirror shaded to avoid blinding rays of the sun. Within it James is taken back by what he sees. A blond woman that he vaguely recalled.

"Holy crap. That's Jack's wife Renee. I remember when he showed me her picture."

Ignoring the procession Heedraxis runs toward the mirror waving. Yelling out a message for her to hear. He knew she must have been at Lost Horizon. In one of Milo's dimensional encounter rooms. She could see him but most likely not hear him. Thinking quickly he turns to simple sign language . Message relayed the mirror returned to normal. Now he would be in a world of hurt. Until the Architect that came to his rescue spoke out yet again. The Royal Family listening very closely. Without fear James led Heedraxis directly toward the whom he suspected was Osiris himself. Second only to Re himself. At least that was what History spoke. Not everything was correct. It seems that Re was actually Ra. Son of Osiris. Only hearing people chant led him to realize the error.

"Who are you?" Osiris speaks. His robes royal blue with gold inlays. Jewelry around his neck and wrists. Beside him two mighty sons. One with eyes of Fire. Another eyes of a Hawk. Behind them another son with serpentine gaze. A thin tongue slipping in and out of his lips. Obviously Set. Beside Set a man cloaked from head to toe. As if shading himself from the harsh rays of the sun. He must surely be Khonsu God of the Moon. Behind those were two stunning beauties. Both black of flesh. One rivalling the black with a blue tone. Her features catlike. The second woman obviously Isis. She was beyond description. Her beauty so incredible none dared look. Except James. Stupid as that might have been. Flanking them all a tall lanky man with a slender face and jawline. His head dress like that of a Jackal. Anubis for certain.

Something he failed to notice at first. Isis. Isis was with child. Her belly full and ready to pop any day. Seeing this Heedraxis took control in his lapse of thought. Dropping to his knees. Gaze lowered and begging forgiveness.

The Architect storming past Heedraxis to show Osiris his mistake. Osiris glaring down at Heedraxis. James felt sorry for the man. Surely he got his Ancestor executed on the spot. How wrong he was. At least for now. Osiris looks to the Heavens and squints through the sun's rays as if looking past the Earth into space.

"This human is correct. Feed him well. Give him riches. The finest Maiden to lay with."

Shocked James resumes control and tells Heedraxis to remain calm and enjoy what he was given. Looking directly at Isis James narrows his eyes.

"Whoa. She looks like...Ruby. Weird. Okay. Gotta go Heedraxis. Have fun."

That night he did. The next day he was beheaded for being stupid. Poor guy.

James had met the Gods. Still, something about Isis. Then it dawns on him. Too late. As Heedraxis perishes Isis goes into labor. Reborn yet again. In the rare moment James felt himself tugged into yet another baby. For a brief moment he co-existed with another of his kind. Gods were really only aliens of Hierarchy. Using technology to make them better than mere humans. The new God would go unnamed at first. Ramse was muttered through a baby's lips.

Isis smiled.

Ramse it was.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12