Far Pangaea 91: Sailor Moons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I love James."

"You do?" She hears behind her. Huffing her cheeks she turns to face younger James Ian with Xander at his feet.

"Stop sneaking up on me. I told you I'm not into kids."

"Gee that's funny." He converts to sign language, "Considering Grampa loves young girls."

"Ewww! You're gross. Run away little pest." Sophia finds Madigan coming to his defense. Signing so fast Sophia could barely keep up, "Grampa's a baby. I know that." Another bout of hand motions she starts to catch on. Her eyes narrow just as Elle Franklin enters the picture holding Orin Ridge's shell of a baby. It was easy to see it was lifeless. Sophia bulges her eyes. Motioning her to follow quietly Elle shows her K'Vyn's body. In her thoughts Sophia grew bitter, "What the fuck People?"

Elle knew they risked Orin hearing her thoughts. Yet touching Sophia would not have the stealth effect Greta offered. That and Elle figured even she might lose a limb in trying. Her Tyrants could eat most anything. Instead she awaits the arrival of Harpea who attempts an isolated speech between she and Sophia telepathically. One she hoped Orin Ridge could not hear. Time would tell.

"Forgive our intrusion Sophia Ridge. We did not know how to make you understand the severity of the situation."

"Are you people telling me that my lover is actually my Grampa? That's absurd. Baby Grampa probably just died in his sleep. That or your Manny Nanny killed him and took his own life so you didn't punish him."

"You do know you sound ridiculous? K'Vyn was loyal to me. He would never kill a soul."

"You would I bet."

"If it became necessary I would. However, I am of Royalty. I have been trained to suppress emotion. I am not deceiving you. Your friends merely warn you because they love you."

"James loves me. I love him. You need to get out of my head Lizard Lips."

"We knew you would not be easily swayed. A pity." She raises a sonic pistol and pulls the trigger. A silent blast of concentrated sonics disrupts her Tyrants. It only lasted a moment until Young James stops Harpea.

"Don't hurt her." He then turns to Sophia who looked traumatized. In a bold move James reaches his palms out and clutches her shoulders. As if responding to his touch the Tyrants evade his palms. He was touching skin on skin. Even Sophia looked shocked.

"How are you doing this? They avoided you."

"You love James. I AM JAMES."

"I know but..."

"Shut up and listen to us for once." Elle chimes in.

Harpea puts her gun away and nods apologetically to Sophia. Another nod to James her eyes seal to mentally safeguard his conversation. She merely glared at them all in awe. James maintained his grasp until Sophia looked at his hands one last time.

"If you can force the Tyrants away they must recognize you as no threat."

"His body is mine. They sense the DNA. I knew touching you after my older self had, the shock would make you come to your senses."

"Big risk Punk. You can let go of me now."

"Not yet. Understand that Harpea only pulled that trigger to keep you from harming us. Orin has used you. Mentally, emotionally, and..."

"Sexually? As if I didn't know that."

"Don't be blinded Sophia." Elle adds.

"Oh my eyes are open. Give me the baby I'm gonna eat Diaper Dan."

"No. Not like that. You're not inhuman." Elle points covering the baby's body with her diamond arms.

"No I'm pissed. Fine I'll just go fuck him up my way."

James increases his grip on her shoulders, "If you hurt him you hurt me Sophia. I think we still share pain centers. We will know shortly."

"You're right. We will." Sophia doubles up her right fist and calls her Tyrants back to her elbow long enough for her to punch James in the stomach. Doubling over he loses his breath. In doing so Orin Ridge feels the agony. Waking up in shock he sits up wheezing and immediately probes the area. Increasing his psi talent forces Harpea to begin bleeding.

On that note Elle pulled the Ganthorian away and belted out, "He's on to us."

"In two minutes I'm gonna be all over Romeo like white on my chest." Sophia tosses James aside, "Stay here Punk. If you feel his pain it serves you right."

"How am I at fault?"

She leaves him retreating her Tyrants from her face to allow tears to fall, "For making me love you Asshole." Of course he didn't hear her. Madigan however did, following behind her worried for everyone's safety.

At his door Sophia snarls and punches it twice buckling it in its sliding frame. A strong grip on it rips it off, finding floor to rest on.

"What no doorbell?" Orin sits calmly with his right leg crossed on the foot of his bed.

"I don't ring bells Bitch! I wring necks."

"Oh really? Why here it is? Come wring it." He reveals his throat by tugging his T-shirt down.

She starts to move then finds her mind reeling. He had invaded her brain the second she lowered her Tyrants to shed a tear. Remaining there in wait for her.

"Get out of me Gramps."

"You didn't say that when I was in you earlier." He sighs then mocks her, "Oh James. Fuck me harder James. Destroy my pussy."

"Fuck you Gramps."

"Been there done you. All over now. I think it's time we break up."

Elle steps in behind Sophia holding the baby, "Sure you don't want your real body back Orin? Before I let Sophia eat it like she wanted to."

"Let her. I have a much more resilient body now."

"MY BODY." James yells from the doorway.

"Why yes it is. Well, was. You can grow into in a few years. For now I think it's the Penthouse at the Ritz."

James enters the room against Elle's wishes ordering Xander to stay out. His dog was antsy sensing dreadful consequences but obeyed. Nudging Elle aside young James steps in facing his elder self, "Why are you using my older body?"

"Come on kid, we both know I had no future on the side of a baby food jar.

Once I knew the telepathic levels your dying side had before perishing it was a yes brainer. That Tempora water amplified everything including you Light Eyes. Looks like they've dimmed a bit since you relaxed more. Begs the question why? The Tempora losing interest in you?"

"I went into a deep trance a couple days ago. I think I learned how to control it is all. You do know that eventually my older self will return to that body. Our soul just took a walk up the corporate ladder."

"Whatever that means. He died. Maybe I slept through class. Why don't you inform me?"

"He headed to the future. Leaping from later Reflection to Reflection. Each incarnation will change a tiny fraction of history. Once he gets to your Era he will take you out of the equation."

"Still here Kid."

"For now. One paradox away from ending your life."

"I guess you never thought things through. If I die Sophia never exists. Nor her Father."

Sophia wants to charge him but both James Ian and Madigan attempt to restrain her emotions. Seeing this Orin rises to stand at the foot of his bed.

"Until I...fade away I think I'd like to sit and visit with God. Before NOT after."

From behind them a group of Ganthorians appear restraining Harpea against her will with a control collar that makes her woozy, unable to argue with them. She knew their betrayal was not of their own decision when their eyes went white. Orin Ridge had them under his rule. Seeing them arrive Elle rests the baby in the gravity crib and turns to face the Ganthorians hydraulic spear extending to defend James.

"Now Greta." Elle expels loudly. Nothing happened until Animahni turned visible with a blood soaked hand. Her eyes as white as the Ganthorians.

"Oh...you meant your would be assassins? I'm afraid a bit of stealth was never enough. Your Calamity Jane is rather unable to cause me any pain." He taps a finger to his temple.

"No!!" Elle eyed Animahni, "Annie what did he make you do? Greta?"

"What I made her do? I sensed a jealous soul. All I did was increase that a thousand fold until she lashed out at the Cowgirl. No woman will ever come between you ever again Lesbo."

"Bi. Not that it makes any difference. I can't kill you Orin but I won't let you hurt my friends further."

"Poppycock Sargent Franklin. I can easily send the Hybrid head on into Sophia. Fried fish anyone?"

Sophia turns and goes to the crib, "I can eat your real body Gramps. Like I should have earlier."

"Go ahead. It's like a used car now. Sitting on a lot. I can always find a new body to jump into. Isn't that right Kid?"

"What? My body? Sorry still alive unlike my older self."

"Does being alive or dead even matter? Ask the Ganthorians...oh wait...maybe later. I think it's time we tossed a few bags out to lighten our load. Ganthorians? Remove the traitor Harpea from my ship. Take Sargent Franklin with her. They are of no further use to me."

Elle finds herself caught between a rock and a hard place. She could attack the Ganthorians but the strained look in Harpea's eyes begged her not to hurt her people. Another glance at Animahni saw her eying the floor prepared to finish off an invisible Greta wounded God knows how badly. In stealth mode it was impossible to tell. No blood could be seen. No cries of agony. Surely if she was dead her body would automatically turn visible right?

"Not leaving Grampa." Sophia rally's.

"Of course not Dear. I have better plans for you and young James there. Shall we adjourn to the shuttle bay?"

"Shuttle bay? Are you escaping in a shuttle?" James looked puzzled.

"No. You are."

James feels his bodily functions lock up as controlled by Orin. As did Sophia. Seeing their immobilization Madigan frets unable to offer an assist. Seeing this Elle gives up and joins the Ganthorians as they are forced down the ramp and out onto the desert floor. A number of Ganthorians remained with Orin until he mentally ordered them to remove Greta's body. Animahni now stood lifeless until suddenly she began walking behind the Ganthorians until outside. Once they too were purged of the X'Orr the ramp glides up sealing them out side.

Elle immediately removed the collar on Harpea which created a backlash that stunned the Ganthorian unconscious. Laying her down Elle attempts to find Greta using the Moons light as if channeling her diamond hide like a spectrum. Finally locating her she touches Greta and links as before with her life fiber suit. Once connected she senses a pulse.

"Greta I'm sorry. Stay with us Kansas." Saddened looks at Animahni still in her catatonic control all Elle could do was wait and see what happens. As a Nurse Elle did her best to seal Greta's wounds with diamond sutures. Something she felt that she could use in expanding her power set. As the bleeding eased a sigh of relief kept her in check.

Then came lift off. The engines of the X'Orr forced gravity to accept the ships weight and it glides high into the sky. Elle stood up with a loss of what to do next. Watching it soar off in the direction of Eden she grit her teeth, "God keep those kids safe. Please."

On board the X'Orr, Orin and his Ganthorian Zombie Squad casually walked toward the shuttle bay. In flight their steps seemed a tad off balance but nothing too extreme. Reaching the shuttle pad Orin stopped. As he did all others followed suit.

"Change of plans. Ganthorian pilots?" He calls out mentally, "Plot a course for the coldest place on Pangaea. My Dear Granddaughter calls me cold and callous. I think I will prove her correct."

"James? Can you hear me?" Sophia calls out as both Orin and young James reply.

"Yes?"

"Young James asswipe. James? I'm sorry I acted so bitter toward you. I know you will grow up to be a good man. A man I might eventually fall for."

"Fall for?" Orin chuckles, "A delightful idea."

"Shut up Old Man. This is between me and the Punk...I mean James Ian."

"I know I will Sophia. This will all work out. He won't kill me because he might lose my older body in a paradox of his own creation."

"I don't think he can kill me with my Tyrants." She responds.

"Oh no. Those pesky Tyrants could kill me instantly but as James said kill me, kill him."

"Not in that order but...probably." James winces if he could.

Orin senses the ships speed and trajectory as reaching the locale he desired. Grinning from ear to ear Orin motions for a flight door to be opened up. As it retracts a gust of freezing air attacks the interior.

"Ahhh fresh air. Exhilarating." Orin inhales then coughs. Even he knew it was unwise to leave the door open for long. Turning to Sophia he sighs, "I fear this is where we divorce ourselves of each other Sophia. You are far too deadly to keep around. Besides I have better things to do than let you fawn over my genitals."

"My genitals." James hisses.

"Yes of course. Sophia? Do take a walk outside."

"WHAT?" Sophia blurts out as her body moves without her control. In her stride she panics, "Come on guys. Fight for me." She pleads to her Tyrant Tears. Even they could not out maneuver Orin's mental grasp of her bodily functions. They were along for the ride until he loosened his control over her. A brisk walk outside would surely do so. At the edge of the dock door she peers down at the ground as best as she could in her locked state. Calling out to James mentally she offers, "I'll never forget you James Ian."

"SOPHIA??????????" James senses her next step. Freefalling Sophia Ridge was gone.

Madigan Ridge phased through the floor giving chase in her ethereal form. Catching up to Sophia she could hear her daughter call out, "I love you Mommy." A love followed her to a bitter sweet impact. A loud crunch left Madigan to hover looking at a smoldering crater of melting snow. Her own cries silent.

Back on the X'Orr Orin prepared to seal the door when Xander stormed out of nowhere past the small group of Ganthorians watching. In a fierce attack Xander bit Orin's leg forcing him to react. Xander immediately halted his assault and released his leg.

"Walk this nuisance out the door too."

Xander took off trotting toward the open door as young James grew emotional, "DON'T DO THIS."

"Sorry Kid. I'm a cat lover."

"NOOOOOOOO!" Xander was gone.

From behind the Ganthorians rushed yet another family member. Moe the primitive Ancestor of James raced to hug young James from the side. In a strange bond the monkey boy crawled up to hug James, planting forehead to forehead as if saying goodbye.

"How touching." Orin winces at his bleeding ankle. His relaxed demeanor worried about his wound gave James a moment of closure sealing his eyes. Moe joins him and knows the worse was yet to come. Once Orin concealed his pain he waves, "Not into Primates either. Toss that critter out."

Moe falls prey physically to Orin's suggestion and drops to the floor. Hobbling to the dock door Moe too disappears. In a strange freefall Moe primes his arms and legs into a tight formation at his sides. Jetting faster than Xander he catches up to him and snatches the whimpering canine hugging him. If they were to die they would do so together.

"Seal that fucking door before my nads fall off." Orin calls out. As the door closes Orin steps over to James who had fallen silent, "Withdrawn from reality eh? No paradox yet. I guess I'm good to go. Ganthorians? Take the kid to a gravity bed and put him under for awhile. I need to prepare to meet God."

The aliens march James Ian away. He would slumber against his will. Poor Kid.

Up on the flight deck a Ganthorian flutters his eyes and pushes a button. One in control but feigning. Careful to nullify his thoughts through a form of Ganthorian meditation. The button releases a drone from the underbelly of the X'Orr. A drone carrying a package. Amazon would be proud.

Mav'Ryk would continue his solace.

Redirecting the X'Orr...next stop Eden.

"Let's visit paradise Boys." Orin Ridge couldn't stop rubbing his palms.

The Maltese Cuckoo...

"Quiet Ser'Ena." Milo Greyson mentally whispers to Serena Dorsey.

"I am quiet. I'm too scared to start screaming." Her reply returned through thought.

Steps on the hull above creak as Milo hugs his jar of eyeballs. It was like a safety blanket suddenly. Only Cano the miniaturized Dragon stirred noisily until Serena put a foot on top of his pet taxi, her weight barely enough to conceal his movements.

"Get us out of this Milo."

"Ship not ready for flight. Nanites stop working. Pleidians freeze their activity. We dead in water no water."

"God I hate your silly ass lingo."

Hearing Psi Chii in his head he wards her off in favor of silence. Suddenly, Milo gets a vivid flash of Renee Ramse in her bamboo cell. A worried wrinkle creases his bulbous brow. He attempted to locate her child Jimmy Jack.

Sensing laughter Milo swallows wryly. Through the boys eyes he sees a Native wearing an outlandish ceremonial head dress. Its feathers tickling Jimmy as he was being painted.

"Eeeep! Jimmy Jack gonna be sacrificed."

Serena flares her eyes, "Oh my God! What do we do?"

"Psi and Obie on it."

"Where's Buku?"

"Butterball not on radar."

"How can that be?"

"Got Milo."

One last peering through eyes via telepathy Milo sees a tiny dog following Obadiah from a distance. He knew of the dog but paid little attention to breed. Shivering Milo whimpers.

"Cerberian Hellhound? We all big trouble. Kibble and bits and bits and bits."

"What are you talking about?" Serena grabs him by the elbow to calm him.

"Worse than Cano."

Serena wanted to lose her mind.

She had no reply.