Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Em..."

"Just so you know, I'm going to get naked and masturbate right now, thinking about you. Will you masturbate thinking about me? Will you join me in my room? I wonder..." With that, she entered her bedroom, once again leaving her door ajar.

I headed straight to my own bedroom, closing the door behind me. I sat on my bed and thought about things. A 19-year-old woman wanted me, a 40-something year old man. That woman happened to be my niece. Part of me needed to say no right away. It's just not possible. It's wrong. The other part of me, growing larger with each minute that passed, thought I should do it. She wanted me. I was warming to the idea of wanting her. But for our relationship to turn sexual? That's one hell of a big step considering we were related. We'd be breaking every taboo in the book.

I didn't sleep much that night but rose early like normal. I was sitting in silence, drinking a coffee, my mind still processing the events of the previous night. I was soon joined by Emily, who made her own coffee before joining me at the table. She said morning and I grunted a reply, not to be rude but I wasn't sure what else to say or do.

"Any plans for today?" she asked.

I shrugged. "None really except for the usual ritual of watching some football."

I continued to just sip my coffee, not really giving her any eye contact, mostly because I didn't know what I'd do. "Are you mad?" she finally asked.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not mad. A little confused. No, very confused. But I'm not mad. I could never be mad."

"I meant every word."

"I know."

I heard a sniff, finally turning my head to see her wipe a cheek. I moved my seat back and grabbed her hand. She got to her feet and sat on my lap, throwing her arms around me as I just hugged her. I was left thinking that she thought she knew what she wanted but was a little confused herself. When she'd settled down, our eyes met again and she returned a lopsided grin. I think I then surprised her by gently kissing her on the lips again. Only for a couple of seconds but it was long enough.

"Guess we should have that talk."

"Already?" she asked in surprise.

"Didn't get much sleep so had a lot of time to think. Still thinking now, to be honest."

"What were you thinking about?"

"The fact I would like to see what my niece looked like naked. What she'd look like on her knees. What she'd looked like underneath me. About how I'd spend every day trying to make her happy."

"Really?" she asked almost timidly.

"I have only question, Emily." She nodded. "Are you absolutely sure you want this? We're possibly crossing one hell of a line here. No-one can know about this. We keep this secret to our graves."

"One hundred percent," she stated adamantly.

I nodded my head. "Take a seat. I need to ask a couple of questions. We're adults here so I'm hoping..."

"I'll answer whatever you need to know to make this work."

She met my eyes as she sat down again and I smiled, a grin from her returned. But she also knew I was being serious. And I knew I had to be blunt. "You're 19 years old. Are you sexually active?"

She blushed immediately. "Yes. But... Only the one."

"You've only been with one man?"

She scoffed. "Boy, Bruce. He was my boyfriend at school. I eventually had sex with him just to see what the big deal was. He wasn't that good. I put out to keep him happy but I eventually ended it as..." She trailed off but had a good idea why.

I couldn't help laugh and she joined in with for a second, already defusing some of the tension. "Fair enough. Are you on birth control?"

She nodded. "I am. The one decent thing my mother did for me was get one of those implants that you can get nowadays. I know it works because of said ex-boyfriend." She leaned forward. "I know sex sucks for some men if they have to wear a condom," she added quietly.

"Like taking a shower with a raincoat on." She burst into a fit of giggles. "It's true. But there's also a few good reasons why."

"I want to have sex with you," she blurted out.

"I know. I'll admit, the feeling is mutual." I watched the broad grin appear, but also her cheeks glow even brighter if possible. "But we're taking this slowly, Em. You know how old I am. Half of my mind is saying this is a really bad fucking idea."

"But...?"

"I know you love me in a way that's not the way a niece should love her uncle. I understand that. There's nothing I can do about it. You can't help the way you feel."

"Do you feel the same way?" she asked hopefully.

I looked at her in silence for a few seconds before I smiled and nodded. "I love you in a way I definitely shouldn't." She sighed with relief before lowering her head, nodding. "There is just one condition, and it's entirely in your hands."

"What is it?"

"If, at any time, you want to end it, please tell me. Don't feel like you have to stay with me for no reason, particularly if your feelings for me change in any way. We're two adults. We obviously talk all the time. So if you're ever unhappy, tell me. I certainly don't want to take advantage. And no matter what, this will always be your home."

"You won't. I know what I want."

"I just want you to be sure."

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Bruce."

We finished the rest of our breakfast in silence before I told her I was going to take some time with myself outside, just to sort my mind out. She understood, saying she'd just watch a bit of TV. I headed out to the barn and sorted out the horses, unable to really concentrate on anything except what had occurred over the past twelve or so hours. My niece was a beautiful young woman. She had impressed me with how quickly she had adapted to life on the farm. She had a spark and enthusiasm that was infectious. Even old Mick was caught up by it.

And she wanted me. Her uncle, twice her age and more, certainly starting to show a bit of wear and tear. A proper bloke, I guess, but I certainly wasn't romantic or anything. I was rather simple regarding the outlook of my life. And I definitely liked my life very simple. Getting involved with my niece, of all people, could potentially throw a real spanner in the works. But I'm not going to lie and say I didn't want her at the same time. Maybe some of that was to do with being a bit lonely. It was definitely to do with the fact she was gorgeous. I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that she wanted me, of all people. I'd probably never understand it.

I headed back into the house for lunch to find Em already making some sandwiches. She turned as I approached her, looking at me in hope, rather than expectation. I figured I should put her mind at ease and make my feelings known as I grabbed her around the waist, pulled her close and kissed her. I felt the smile form on her lips for a second before we started a serious make-out session. It wasn't long until her hands were all over my body while I took a moment to feel her breasts, feeling her nipples harden immediately and she gasped I gently squeezed one.

Then she lowered a hand to my cock and my breath caught. Then I shook my head. "Not yet, Em. Not yet."

"Sorry."

"Never apologise. As I said, slow. I probably shouldn't have felt you up your tits."

She smiled. "I'm not going to complain. About time I felt the hands of a real man grab them."

I looked at my hands. They were calloused and scarred from years of hard work and graft. And that was despite wearing gloves half the time. I met her eyes, probably looking confused. She seemed to have this idea of what a man was that. I guess I fit her ideal. She grabbed my right hand and placed my palm against her left hand. To be fair, her hand was rather dainty compared to mine.

"One of your fingers is two of mine!" she stated, before she lowered my ring and pinkie fingers, smirking at me, "Imagine what you could do with just those two."

I'll admit, I cracked up into laughter at that one, particularly her tone. I was beginning to gather just how much she wanted me to fuck her. She kissed me gently on the lips before turning around, continuing to make lunch. I grabbed us a couple of beers from the fridge, plus some packets of crisps from the cupboard, heading into the living room and flicking on the TV as I figured we'd still carry on the Sunday ritual.

She appeared a couple of minutes later with two plates of sandwiches, handing one to me before taking a seat on the couch as we watched the start of the game. We then sat back and drank our beers, Emily leaning into me, wrapping an arm around my chest. I think we were both talked out as we watched the game in near silence. I found it difficult to concentrate on the game at times, feeling her breasts press into me or her hand caress my chest, occasionally looking at me with a look in her eyes that I didn't misinterpret at all.

We made dinner together once the meal was over and, once that was eaten, carried out the usual ritual of sitting together on the veranda. We'd only had the single beer when she got to her feet, grabbed me by the hand and we headed inside. "I'm going for a shower," she said, "Then you can have one. Then we can go to bed."

I smirked at the fact she was taking charge. Or, at least, she thought she was. I just patted her arse and told her I'd follow her in afterwards. I wandered into my bedroom and thought about where we would sleep. Would we start sleeping together, meaning actual sleep, not sex? To be honest, the idea of having just having company in my large bed was rather nice. I heard her bedroom door close but, once I was showered, she was sitting on my bed, waiting for my return. She was wearing a small vest and some very small shorts. She was about to learn something about me.

"I'll get in bed," she stated.

"So we're going to sleep in here?" I asked, teasing her.

"Um, yeah. You've got the better bed."

I laughed as I got ready for bed, switching on the bedside light before I joined her under the covers. I turned onto my side as she did the same thing. The first thing she did was run a hand up and down my chest. "Real men have hair on there," she said quietly.

"It's not always a good thing. And it's genetic. There are some men who naturally don't have one."

"Well, I like it."

"You'd be disappointed if you didn't."

She laughed before she leaned forward and kissed me again. "I also like your stubble," she whispered into my ear before hugging me. "And you're naked," she added.

"I always sleep naked."

"I will too then."

I laughed. "You don't have to."

She pulled back and met my eyes. "Don't you want to see me?"

"Of course. But you don't have to change just because of me."

"I want you to see me."

"I'm not going to say no."

Her top was the first thing to disappear very quickly and I know I definitely ogled her breasts. I didn't know much about sizes, but they were definitely a handful and perky. The wonder of youth. I guessed she may have been a C-cup, but didn't want to embarrass myself by appearing clueless and having to ask. Whatever the case, they were magnificent. She then kicked off the covers as she lowered her shorts. I noticed she kept pubic hair, though it was neat, wondering if she'd done that specifically for tonight. She then turned onto her side again to face me.

"What do you think?"

I looked down towards my crotch, as did she. Our eyes met again. "I think that speaks volumes."

"Can I touch you?" she asked quietly.

"Of course. But we're taking this slow, Em. I'm telling you right now. I'm not fucking you tonight."

"But you will eventually?"

"Absolutely."

Feeling her hand wrap around my cock was, well, let's just say I had to take a deep breath, though she was also cautious and curious at the same time. She pumped it a few times and, I swear, I nearly burst straight away. Her touch was delicate but I could also tell she was incredibly inexperienced. She leaned forward to kiss me as she continued to jerk my cock. It wasn't long before I had to tell her to stop.

"It's been a very long time since anyone else has done to me," I muttered.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Definitely."

"You don't want to?"

"Not yet."

She removed her hand and I took another couple of deep breaths, the urge to cum slowly disappearing. I kissed her again and gently stroked her side, wondering if she thought my hands were rough against her incredibly smooth skin. I gently moved away from her mouth and kissed her neck, hearing her breath quicken so I knew she definitely had an erogenous zone there. While I kissed her, I continued to stroke her body, brushing my hand over her breasts, feeling her incredibly hard nipples, running down her stomach before I brushed my hand over her pubic area.

Her legs immediately parted and I could feel the heat from her sex. I didn't think that was possible but there was little doubt she was incredibly turned on. I placed a finger between her legs and it came away very wet. She moaned and shuddered at my touch.

"Oh my god," she stated, having to break my kiss.

"What?"

"No-one's ever touched me down there."

"What? What about the ex?"

"He was a pump and dump kind of guy."

"No foreplay?"

She blushed. "I'd give him the occasional hand-job. But he wasn't what anyone would call a considerate lover. He thought the idea of kissing me down there..." She trailed off with a sigh, then looked me in the eyes. "Another reason why I needed a real man."

I smiled and gently ran my hand over her pubic area before I gently blushed her clit. She nearly fell off the bed at my touch before her lips crashed against mine. I figured I probably shouldn't do that again too quickly, so instead I gently teased her, running my hand up and down her thighs, in and around her sex before I inserted a finger. She moaned into my mouth at that as I gently pumped her. Even with just one finger, I could feel she was rather tight.

"Please don't stop," she said quietly.

She squeaked again as I moved my hand, inserted a second finger and I figured I may have found the right spot to touch. Upping the tempo, I made sure to move my hand in the right way as I stated to brush her clit. It wasn't long before, if it wasn't for the fact my hand was pumping into her cunt, people would have thought she was having a fit. She was being quiet for some reason, as she continued to exclaim 'Oh my God' numerous times, before she finally shuddered, the walls of her cunt clasping around my fingers as she came. She told me not to stop as I continued to pump my fingers into her, her lips barely leaving mine unless she needed to say something. She had a second orgasm rather quickly and I think nearly passed out as I slowed the pace of my fingers before finally stopping.

I then shocked her by removing my fingers and, meeting her eyes, put them in my mouth. She actually blushed when I did that. "I had no idea..." she said, "I've never had an orgasm like that... Well, no-one has ever touched me like that so..." She kissed me, albeit gently. "Thank you."

"I think you have a lot to learn."

"If it's anything like that, I'll be a very good pupil." I noticed the smirk and couldn't help but laugh. Then she looked down and noticed my still very erect cock. "You haven't cum yet."

"It's fine. This was about you."

She stroked my cheek. "This relationship won't be just about me. I will make you as happy as you make me." She ran her hand down my chest until she grabbed my cock. "I'd like to give you a blowjob but I've never done it before."

"Your hand will be fine. You won't need to squeeze too hard. I'll let you know when I'm close."

She sat up as she started to jerk me off. Having someone else do it for me was a different experience. I'd had a few blowjobs over the years but no other woman had actually jerked me off. Emily soon had a good rhythm going, listening to my deep breathing, and I'll admit I started to talk a bit dirty. I noticed her blush as I told her how much I wanted to eat her pussy, then fuck her gently, then hard, then cum inside her.

"You'd do all that?"

"Of course. But you were quiet while I helped you out. I wondered why?"

"Whenever I used to, you know, we did it at his house. His family was always there."

"Now you can make as much noise as you want. Trust me, hearing a women scream and moan or talk dirty is a definite turn on. But, again, only if you're comfortable."

She just smiled. "I'll remember that for next time." Then she smirked. "Do you like my hand around your cock?"

"Definitely, sweetheart. And I'm definitely going to cum soon." It wasn't a lie.

"Where will you, um, shoot?"

"I generally use a towel."

"Would you like..." She trailed off, blushing again.

"Would I like...?"

"Would you like to cum on me? On my breasts? I've seen in movies..."

"Do you want me to?" She nodded. "Okay."

We moved around until I was positioned where I'd cum straight onto her tits. She kept jerking me off and it wasn't long until I told her I was going to cum. She kept pumping as I shot a thick rope onto her chest, straight between her breasts, then another one that she aimed onto her breast, and another she aimed onto her other one. There was one more that landed more on her stomach before the fifth landed on her leg. I could only sit there on my knees, feeling sweaty as she actually giggled.

"That's so naughty," she said quietly, before she put a finger in of the streaks. "I've never actually felt it before. It's warm." She noticed the quizzical look I gave. "The ex always wore a condom despite my birth control. He was terrified I'd fall pregnant. What does it taste like?"

I couldn't help the laugh. "I have no idea. I've never thought about trying it."

She then completely surprised me by scooping up a little bit of cum in a couple of her fingers, sniffing it, shrugging before looking me square in the eyes and putting it in her mouth. She didn't make a face as she swallowed. "I've tasted worse."

"Do you want a towel to clean yourself up?"

"I think we should go have a shower. I'm sweaty. You're sweaty. And now I'm covered in your cum."

We showered together, ensuring we were both very clean while also making out at the same time. She was absolutely gorgeous and I know I stared at her as she stood under the running water. And she knew I was staring. I swear she was ever more seductive, making sure washing herself down was erotic as possible. Even at my age, despite having just bust a nut, I felt my dick twitch a couple of times.

We dried each other off before we headed back to bed, Emily making absolutely no move to either get dressed or head to her own bedroom. There was already a new reality. And, I'll admit, I didn't mind at all. I lay back as she wrapped an arm around my chest and rested a leg between mine. She said I was warm, though she wasn't exactly cold herself. We didn't really say much. I just enjoyed the feeling of holding a young woman in my right arm. It was probably one of the best night's sleep I'd ever had.

The next morning over breakfast, I gently warned her that we had to act 'normal' around everyone, including Mick, who would be more liable than anyone to pick up on any subtle change in our relationship. It was going to be another long, hard week, but before we headed out, we shared another kiss and a hug before we turned back into 'uncle and niece.' I knew it was going to be difficult for both of us but it was the only way it was going to work.

Life then took a turn for the strange on Thursday. I was supervising the shearing, Emily getting stuck in as usual, bantering away with the other lads, when my phone started to ring. To my utter shock, Mick laughing at me as my chin dropped, the name of my sister appeared on the screen.

"What the fuck does she want?" I wondered aloud, "I can't remember the last time I even spoke to her."