Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily eventually hovered over my face with a grin though looking a little unsure. "Was that good?" she asked quietly.

I gently grabbed the back of her head and brought her down for a kiss. "That was wonderful, sweetie."

She blushed again. "I read things to, you know, make it better."

"And practice makes perfect, right?"

She giggled as she lay flat my chest again, feeling her hardened nipples against me as we made up. I moved my hands to cup her arse and once against my one finger to her pussy, gently teasing her. She smiled and kissed me hard. "How long until you're hard again?" she whispered.

"Honestly, with you, probably not too long."

"Good, because I would love you to be inside me again. But, for now, keep doing what you're doing."

She just stared into my eyes and my finger continued to diddle her, occasionally entering her, hearing her gasp when I did so. She was already very wet, and I'd occasionally bring my finger back and taste her. She blushed the first couple of times before surprising me the third time and put my finger in her mouth. Now that shocked me, my jaw falling open slightly.

"I just wanted to know," she stated with a slight shrug, before she moved my hand back towards her arse. She started to make those little moans I already loved, otherwise our mouths barely parted. It was gentle kissing as I fondled her, though I felt her body start to move against my finger. What surprised me even more was the fact I could feel my cock already started to harden slightly but I knew it would probably take bit longer.

I wrapped a hand around her, holding her tight to me as I started to finger her faster. Her lips disappeared as she gasped and moaned loudly before she then kissed me, and kissed me hard, her tongue desperate for mine. But that barely lasted a few seconds before she had to moan loudly again.

"I need your cock inside me," she whispered.

"Just a bit longer, sweetie, but I'm not a young man anymore!"

She giggled at that before, returning a rather seductive look, she sat up on me and reached behind, grabbing my cock. That pretty much did the trick, as a couple of minutes of her jerking me off had me hard as a rock once again. That impressed me alone considering. However, now that I was hard and she was roughly in position, she looked slightly unsure. So I gently gave her some instruction as she straddled my groin and positioned herself above my cock. I watched as the head of my cock then entered her, looking up to see her eyes closed but an enormous grin on her face, before she slowly lowered herself down until our groins touch.

"Oh god," she said quietly.

She then shuffled slightly, adjusting once again. I grabbed her by the hips but would let her control the pace. She opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"I love you, Bruce."

"I love you too, Em. More than you could imagine. You've made an old man blissfully happy."

She chuckled. "You're not that old!" Then she bent over as my hands moved to her arse. "In fact, you're just the right age for a 19-year-old girl such as myself."

"The fact I'm fucking a 19-year-old is almost too much for my old heart."

She giggled again before leaning forward. "It's even hotter that I'm your niece, isn't it?"

I thrust upward and heard the moan. "Stop teasing," I gently warned, though not serious at all, "Now, are you going to ride me or are you going to ride me?"

She started to ride me, hands on my chest as she moved herself in such a way that even I knew I should be touching the right part of her insides, if you know what I mean. I didn't think I'd cum hard again so soon, despite being... hard, but there was no doubt she'd woken up horny, had taken great pleasure in sucking me off, and I know I'd got her even hotter as she lay on me.

I gently started to thrust into her, hands holding her hips, hearing her gasp as I did so. She wasn't exactly bouncing up and down on me, she was more moving up and down my body. I moved one hand from her hip and moved it towards her crotch, looking for her clit. Just like she had, I'd done my fair share of reading over time and knew playing with that would help get her off. Once I gently touched it, she almost bounced off my groin.

"Too much?"

She shook her head. "Just a surprise," she breathed, "Touch me again."

I did as she requested and I gently started to play with her clit. Then she got loud, the first time she had done so since we started fooling around. Hearing her get loud was such a turn on that I just had to start properly fucking her, holding her tightly by the hip as I started to thrust faster. That caused her to get even louder. "Oh, fuck. Yes. Oh, fuck me, Bruce."

She fell forward onto me, her lips looking for mine, as I moved my hand on her clit back to her hips. "Just fuck me, Bruce. I'm going to cum."

So that's what I did. I fucked her hard and it wasn't long until she was making those sounds I already knew well that suggested an orgasm was close. She met my thrusts by lowering herself each time, the pair of us trying to kiss somewhat awkwardly, eager for all the contact possible. Then she placed her palms on my chests hard and started to properly bounce on my cock, then started to shout "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum." And then she came, and I felt my groin grow even wetter as she continued to bounce on my cock for at least a few more seconds before she finally collapsed on top of me, well and truly spent.

I just wrapped both my arms around her, holding her tight, listening to her deep breaths, almost sure I could feel her heartbeat. We lay together in silence for a few minutes, eventually moving one of my hands to gently stroke her head. She finally looked at me, her eyes half-closed, I guess what I would call post-orgasmic bliss.

"That was awesome," she whispered.

"You've worn me out, sweetie. And we have work to do later!"

She smirked. "And you're complaining because...?"

"No complaints at all. It was a great way to wake up."

We lay back for a few minutes, Emily making no move to actually get off me, before I suggested we should have a shower, get some breakfast and get on with the day. It being Saturday, we'd only work until a little after lunchtime anyway. Of course, we showered together, thankfully our appetites for each other sated for now, so we just washed each other down without it being terribly erotic. Emily then cooked us both breakfast, telling me to sit down whenever I tried to help.

I found the week difficult. Not because of the work. The job was easy in comparison to having to keep our relationship secret. I think she found it easier than me, spending much of the day shearing sheep and enjoying the banter with the lads. As I supervised, I generally found my eyes wandering down her body, watching her muscles flex as she moved a sheep into place, the sheen of sweat across her body causing it to glow, her eyes usually meeting mine, full of mischief though obviously keeping her other thoughts at bay. We still talked as always, and made do with light touches on an arm, or the quick grab of a hand and a gentle squeeze.

It was only upon arriving home and shutting the door behind us that we could finally hug each other and cover each other in kisses. The nightly rituals continued. We ate dinner together, washed up, showered then sat on the veranda, enjoying a beer or two before we headed to bed. Feeling exhausted, we didn't always end up having sex. Usually we'd just end up cuddling together, enjoying the presence of the other. Hands would sometimes wander, and we'd at least get each other off, but after such a long day in the heat, intercourse was probably the last thing on our minds.

Once shearing season finished, at least for the current flock, we could all take a breath and I allowed everyone half a week to relax. Everyone still came into work to carry out the daily tasks, but it was simply to keep everything ticking over. Not feeling as exhausted as always, Emily and I made up for it and there was a period of at least five or six nights where we spent hours each night pleasuring each other. It was the most sex I'd had in one small period in years. That left me exhausted and probably grinning like a fool.

I think it was probably about three months after Emily and I had started our physical relationship when I was outside, my head buried under the bonnet of one of my trucks as I tinkered with the engine, trying to figure out a misfire. I was no mechanic but I knew enough about engines to probably fix it. So involved in my work, I barely heard Mick approach, only knowing he was nearby when he cleared his throat.

Looking up, he just nodded at me. "Something on your mind, Mick?"

I continued to tinker as he cleared his throat again. "Emily seems happy living here, doesn't she?"

I couldn't help the slight smile. "She does. But she's told us what her home life was like. And what happened that night. She's loved, cared for and protected here. Not just by me. Those lads treat her right too. You too, Mick."

"Yeah, I do but, you see, there's something else, Bruce."

"What's on your mind, Mick?"

"I don't claim to be a smart man, Bruce, and I don't know much about the ways of women but I'm not blind. I can see the way she looks at you." I almost dropped the spanner in my hand and tried to stop it shaking with nerves. "That young girl, woman, is in love with you, Bruce."

I chuckled, hoping I didn't sound nervous. "Don't be daft, Mick."

"I'm being serious, Bruce. And..." he trailed off.

I finally looked at him. "And?" I wondered.

He removed his hat and ran a hand through his grey hair. "Bruce, I'm your best mate and I need you to level with me here. Is there something going on between you and Emily?"

I chuckled again. "She's my niece, Mick. Seriously, what are you asking here?"

"The way that young woman looks at you, Bruce, is that of a woman who doesn't just love you, but is in love with you. And you look at her just the same. Oh, I'm sure you're doing your best not to show it, but I'm old enough to know the signs. My wife looks at me the same way." I finally stopped tinkering with the engine and turned towards him as he finally asked the question I feared. "Bruce, are you sleeping with your niece?"

Before I could reply, Emily came bounding out of the house, walking towards the pair of us. "Lunch is ready," she announced as we looked her way. I noticed her face fall as no doubt mine was very easy to read. She came to halt a pace away. "Something wrong, Bruce?"

I cleared my throat. "Mick's just asked a question. I'm actually not sure what to say."

"What's the question, Uncle Mick?"

"I've asked your uncle if he's sleeping with you. Is there anything you want to say, Emily?"

Her face gave nothing away as she stepped towards me, before taking my hand and kissing my cheek. I thought that would have been a dead give-away. I said nothing as Emily simply stated, "I love my Brucey, Uncle Mick. Surely you realise how much he's done for me?"

"Well, yeah, Em, but... the way you two..."

"I'll be honest, Uncle Mick. My feelings for Brucey are probably a little more than what a niece should feel for someone, but that is on me only. Call it a stupid infatuation with an older man who has stepped up and done more for me than anyone ever. As for sleeping together, surely you don't believe Brucey would ever take advantage of me?"

It hurt to hear she was almost taking any sort of blame for our close relationship. But I felt her squeeze my hand, almost as if saying 'It's okay.' I looked at Mick and felt guilty that he started to look... ashamed of what he'd asked. I looked at Emily as she returned my glance. I think my eyes pleaded for her to just move it on. She nodded slightly.

"Uncle Mick, I have a great deal of affection for Brucey. I love him more than anyone. But that doesn't mean we're doing things together that we shouldn't."

"I'm... I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise, Mick," I stated, "Please don't. At least you care enough to ask if anything is going on."

Emily just released my hand, stepped forward and hugged him. "And I love you too, Uncle Mick." I saw the smile spread across his face as she squeezed him. "You and Brucey have done nothing but look out for me, make sure I'm cared for and protected. I can never thank either of you enough."

I think Mick was actually on the verge of cracking as he cleared his throat. "You don't have to thank me, Em. And I think Bruce wouldn't hear of it either. I'm sorry. You just read things, then think you can interpret..."

She squeezed him again. "At least you care enough to ask. Brucey looks after me, Mick. That's all I want."

"Of course, kiddo. Of course."

Em kissed his cheek before releasing him as Mick still wouldn't meet my eyes. I felt awful for lying, but there was no away that we could tell him the truth. But, for the first time in probably years, I stepped forward and hugged the old fella too. "Don't worry about it, Mick. At least you're worried enough to ask," I stated quietly.

"It's only because I care about the both of you."

"I know, mate, I know."

We broke apart as I stepped back. Mick cleared his throat. "Uncle Mick, why don't we have a barbecue tonight? We can just sit back and relax as a family."

Em calling Mick 'family' would definitely have tugged at his heart-strings. He wasn't family by blood, but sometimes you don't have to be of blood to be considered family. Mick just grinned and nodded. "That sounds swell, Em. I'll head back to the house and have June rustle up a couple of things. We'll be back later."

Mick headed off, leaving Em and I together alone. We waited until he'd disappeared before I turned to Emily. She'd played it so cool with Mick but her face when she turned to me was ghostly white. She just hugged me and started to cry. I could only hold her in my arms as she sobbed and wondered what the hell we were going to do.

*****

A/N -- When I wrote and uploaded this originally, I planned on just leaving it as a cliffhanger, as I simply didn't have any real plans to produce a sequel, simply because I wasn't sure what to do next. I might write a second chapter, but I don't want to make this into a long series.