All Comments on 'Farm Ch. 02'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

A great story and so well written considering I come on this site for the sex with incest you brought tears to my eyes at time, thank you

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
This was a good

End to this story, I get quite perturbed when things are just left hanging.

You done right by "listening" to your readers this time..

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Incredibly entertaining and very sexy story. Congratulations, I loved it and hope you keep writing more like this one. Thank you so much.

As an aussie I am familiar with the laws regarding relationships here and just wish I knew about them when I was wanting one of my girl cousins as a girlfriend. Sadly the parents didnt know what the law was and forbade me from pursuing her.

topofthehamtopofthehamover 2 years ago

I am so glad you did a second chapter to this story. So wonderfully written.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

Nice ending. Lovely

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was an excellent conclusion to the story⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I hate when stories are left to readers imagination how they end cause the author creates the characters and it good to see them finish their thoughts or creation.

I loved the ending you gave it. I loved how you brought the sister back into the family with love and emotions.

Fantastic job once again!!!!!

devildog0302devildog0302over 2 years ago
Well done

A new favorite...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very well done second chapter, you’ve wrapped up the loose ends of the first very nicely!

Harleyman03Harleyman03over 2 years ago

Well done. Superb ending. I agree with all the comments below. Sure to hit everyone who reads this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story.

Many of your I's should be me. Read up on object pronouns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Do more similar kinds of stories. you are good at them.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Yes it was the perfect conclusion for this particular tale. Quick turn around time as well. Thanks

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Loved it loved the emotion you invested in each character and the way resolved all the issues . Sadly domestic violence is on the increase here owing to covid but the story didn't suffer from the injection of a little reality.

Good job . Loved it. 5 stars well deserved .

meme165meme165over 2 years ago

I must be confusing this with another story, but I'm sure I remember a different second part originally. Not that it matters. This as usual is an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, hope to get a story about the mother and son.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I freaking love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I have ever read. Found you through your Royal Marine story and read this as a follow-up. great storyline and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

WOW,,,, JUST WOW!!!!! That was such a loving ,heartfelt and romantic story!!!!! Loved it so much and hated for it to end..... But it was a truly great ending for a truly great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice! I really enjoyed both chapters, and I am very glad that you added the second chapter! I love happy endings.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Excellent couple of stories and I'm glad you decided to write a second chapter. I was not expecting what his sister told him and her feelings for her son but it tied everything together in my opinion.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

THANKS FOR THE P.S. EXPLAINING AVUNCULAR MARRIAGE. YOU CERTAINLY EDUCATED ME. WHILE I NEVER ONCE HAD ANY SUCH DESIGNS ON ANY OF MY AUNTS OR NIECES, I DID ENJOY YOUR CHAPTER TWO VERY MUCH. AGAIN CINCO ESTRELLAS ...CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am glad you did write the second chapter it brought it all together and yes it was very sexy too

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A beautiful story about love. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a published author, and I've read many short stories in my time. Though this short story is one of the best I have ever read. Lovable, relatable characters, great detail, believable storyline, and a great plot. This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Lirerotica. I encourage you to keep writing, for this is a great, great story. I would give it more than five stars if I could, but I put this book at a ten out of five!!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
10 Stars for each chapter if i could ,

Started at page one para one and i could not stop , i,m a 61 yr old guy , so not usually into long soppy love stories , but this one got me hooked the story felt as if it was real , i know inter family relations are frowned upon , but i know it DOES happen more often than people think or own up to , your story is second to none and look forward to reading more of your work both past and new .

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Excellent! I love happy endings. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WONDERFUL! Loved this story, both Parts 1 and 2. I'm Anonymous for my own reasons, but wanted you to know how fine this story was written with characters so well described and fleshed out, emotions and dialog so well thought out, the plot twists enjoyable (it was a little surprise that Maggie and Chris wound up together; thought Maggie would be snapped up by one of the farm hands, but this resolution was fine. So glad you brought all the planes in to land the way you did. You put a lot of thought into your stories and I enjoyed it so much.

ag2507ag2507about 2 years ago

After rereading these two chapters I think there is room for a third. You have a big generation gap in the succession of the farm where Mick retires, leaving Bruce without a Best Friend or Farm Manager. Bruce himself is like to retire or die long before the chitlings could take over the farm. There are obvious solutions but obvious does not a story make. Emily would ha e to deal, and, she would become a target. Tons of scope here but I think in Romance.

Then chapter four focuses on the children, wounded by their mothers experience whi h they will have all witnessed., and yet subject to further takeover shenanigans. This could actually be from uncle chris' perspective as he battles to save the farm for his, what the he'll is the collective term for nephews and nieces, They can go through uni, find good partners, maybe helping uncle Chris from uni, profs, postgraduate students, whatever. Tons of scope. It could be Incest, but I suggest not, though temptation might give you a plot line. They would know the family history. You could have a one best friends struggling with incest an the kids share their family history earning the friends gratefull help saving the farm.

Off you go mate, look forward to seeing it before I peg out. Lol

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. Good pace, sex was an important part but not the main preoccupation. Really liked how the characters were developed, especially in the 2nd part. Will read more of your works.

veteran56veteran56almost 2 years ago

This made me laugh and also made me cry, a fantastic story.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great love/incest story. Well written with an amazing storyline. 5/5

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed both chapters. Well done!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

thanks, well written story. sort of surprised about Mom/Son coupling. Thought the grave side confession was written really, really well.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I loved reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really, really great story; held my attention from beginning to end. It makes a powerful case for legalising consensual incest between adults, not that the people who really need it and think about that ever will, of course.

What was so powerful was the love, respect and relationship equality with both Bruce and Emily equally determined to love and satisfy each other, in bed, in the house and in life generally. If all married couples took that on board, particularly if men realised the physical and emotional benefits to their partner of making sure their partner achieved at least one orgasm before they did, and if we were taught in our teens how to do that and why it is so important, the world would be a much better place. There would be a lot less broken marriages, a lot less prescriptions for tranquilisers and a lot fewer unhappy children, likely to develop emotional problems. That would make life easier for teachers, the police and for society as a whole.

Thankfully, that is starting to happen more, many young people today know more about sex than I did when I was young. Series like Sex Education (well it’s in a class of its own) are greatly helping, but so much more could be done. But understanding the need to love and care and understand, is even more important.

It's a fairy story, of course, technically possible but pretty unlikely. But fairy stories contain morals and important lessons and so does this story. It’s a strange thing to say, but teenage children should read, consider and discuss it at school as a set work, just like they might study a classic novel. Far from doing them harm, like violent games and videos, it would do them good. Incest is only ever going to appeal to a very small minority, but it clearly does appeal to a few and when it happens society should be understanding and supportive. A 10, 15 or 20-year prison sentence! Some armed robbers and even murders get shorter sentences than that. There’s a world of difference between consensual incest and an adult having sex with a minor, yet society treats them as if they were almost the same.

While there are, sadly, some chauvinistic, misogynistic and worse (written) porn stories, few of them on Literotica, though, I have noticed that most of the ones that get rated highly (4.7+) are generally respectful of women, socially healing and beneficial. That is the opposite of most porn videos, where the sex is gratuitous, rather than loving, and it’s mostly pretty boring as a result. This on its own shows that benefits are already coming from stories like this. It needs someone with the courage to make full length films based on such stories.

Yes, you do overdo it with the way Bruce’s sister behaved initially, but you made a pretty impressive recovery from that. The was also an inconsistency in that Emily had an IU device in chapter 1, but in chapter 2 she was suddenly on the pill. And the comment in chapter 1 about getting a few cows in because they needed milking showed a lack of agricultural understanding. On farms with dairy cows the cows need milking twice a day every day and it dominates the farm. No dairy farmer and his workers can take Saturday afternoon and Sunday off! You’d have been better just to make it a beef, sheep and crops farm. That’s very diverse by today’s standards where most farms are either livestock or arable. But these a re minor and unimportant points on such an important story.

All I can really say to the author is thank you and carry on writing, if you can. You are doing your bit to make the world a better place. And while it may be mostly men that will read a story like this, if we all take it to heart, women and children will be the main beneficiaries.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Phew! A great emotional story that brought tears to my eyes Thanks, you've gained a follo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly well-written! Great story, and not just sex, sex, sex. As a fifty-year professional journalist, my highest compliments! DO NOT STOP WRITING! You are very talented!

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Perfect story, perfect execution, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good story but the parts where the skank mother loved her son was too fucking much!! Just spoilt the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really well written story to be sure. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a great story about the uncle & niece. However, the mother/son part of the story detracted from it. That made it seem like the attraction runs in the family, making it less special. I don’t see how the young man would have been attracted to that train-wreck of a mother.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

This is my second reading. Just as good as the first time through. PLEASE---just keep writing more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After reading this story there wasn't a dry eye in the house. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long , yes . Enjoyable, very much so loved it and didn't want it to end. Simply one of the best i have read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good from an excellent, celebrated, author.

Just a few pence from an anon idiot, anal is a dealbreaker!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for warming an old man's heart....sometimes it's nice to be reminded that following our hearts, even if goes against society's morals, is the best thing that can happen to two star crossed lovers.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

While not as good as the first chapter, it's well done and gets five stars. It was nice to see the family reunited and many of their problems worked out. Could have done without the anal, but there are those that like that sort of thing so I just kind of skip over those parts. Still a very emotional story with lots of heartache and healing. Thanks

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

I really enjoyed this tale. You packed a lot of story in a, relatively, short two chapters. It was heartwarming how you redeemed Maggie and I giggled at the explanation of why Chris left his mother in the first place but loved that they got together eventually. I do love a story with a happy ending(s) (no pun intended). Lastly, while not my thing, I did appreciate that you didn't go overboard with the anal stuff. 5/5*

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
Brilliant story

I’m certainly glad you come to your sensors and completed this story. You had me worried when you said you didn’t know how when or if you’re going to continue on with this story, but bloody hell, you did a brilliant job in completing this wonderful story. A well-deserved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

well done, nice story - reminds me of the style of Robert Hienlien, good job

juanviejojuanviejo10 months ago

I LOVED IT JUST AS MUCH THE SECOND TIME AROUND...IT WILL ALWAYS BE CINCO ESTRELLAS!

MrViixMrViix9 months ago

Thank you. Five stars.

1stltdan1stltdan9 months ago

Thank you Beautiful story as all your stories are.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights7 months ago

Another awesome read.

Incestlove54Incestlove54about 1 month ago

I like the series but honestly to me, it’s unnecessarily too long and a lot of points could’ve been left out.

ToughSailorToughSailor17 days ago

Nice ending to a beautiful series. I especially liked the Maggie/Chris element . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Farm Previous Part
Farm Series Info