Farm Hand

Story Info
A trip to the countryside breaks my dry spell.
1.8k words
4.06
16.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was twenty, I went back to my home country and during the trip, I visited my cousin's grandparents' house in the countryside. They owned a lot of land and there were two houses within the property--the main house and the guest house. I came along with my cousin but since her grandparents were not really my family, they would often go away for the day on some trip together and I would be left on my own in the property. While it was an isolated place, they had a housekeeper, ranchers, and farmhands, so it did not feel entirely lonely.

During the day, I would go on hikes around the property, birdwatch, and cook myself some meals. Cooking was definitely my favorite part as a lot of the things I cooked with came from the property- the eggs, butter, milk, and coffee. At night, I would sleep in one of the upstairs bedrooms in the guest house. Nights were a little scary as my cousin and her grandparents slept in the main house and while some of the workers would sometimes stay in some of the guest bedrooms, most of the time they did not. If I did not sleep early, I would find myself paranoid as I heard the house crackle and pop due to the winds. An owl would hoot every now and then and sometimes, I simply heard sounds of which I could not pinpoint the source.

On a Saturday, my cousin and her grandparents went away on a day-trip. I had breakfast with them and then wished them a safe trip. I started my day with some light reading and then decided to take a hike near the sugarcane plantations. I never really took my hikes in that direction as it was not as picturesque and interesting as the wild woods on the backside of the property.

As I walked on the edge of the tall crop, I saw at the opposite end, two figures, one on top of the other. I don't think they were able to see me, but for some reason, I felt very self-conscious so I went into the sugarcane. I was there for about five minutes before I saw them walking in front of me, it was a man and a woman. As she walked past, she was buttoning up her shirt and I saw part of her left breast as she did so.

I did not recognize either of them so I was not sure whether they worked here or if they just snuck into the property. Either way, I do not think they would have appreciated me being there, even if I was more welcome in the property than they were. After they were gone, I walked towards the back of the property to do the hike I was hoping for. Within the silence of those woods, however, I kept thinking of the woman's breast and how they were likely fucking when I saw them from far away. I was a little flustered by the idea as I hadn't had sex for some time. I had always exclusively only had sex in relationships so it had been a year since the last time I got it on with someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, I went into my room within the guest house after my shower. I slept on the third floor, on the first door near the stairs and the bathroom was at the end of the hallway. Despite the fact that I was the only one who ever slept on the third floor, I would wear a big bathrobe and slippers to go back into my room after showers, on the off chance that some worker needed something from the third floor. It was already 11pm so I made sure to disrobe quietly and began putting lotion on my body. As I was doing so, I heard a knock at my door. I quickly put my robe back on and opened the door. There stood a young man who I had seen previously working with the horses. Men in this country are usually on the shorter side, so it always struck me how tall he was. He was dark, probably due to the constant sun exposure, but he had light brown eyes.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Sorry to bother you, it is going to be a cold night tonight. I am not sure if you know where everything is, so I brought you an extra blanket in case you needed it," he said very quickly.

I grabbed the blanket from him and I thanked him. He lingered so I tried to make a bit of conversation.

"I have seen you working with the horses. How long have you been working here?" I said, as we were both still standing at the doorway.

"Um, a little under four years. I started as soon as I finished high school," as he said that I stepped away from the doorframe and he took it as a sign to step into the room. "I used to live about 5 kilometers away, with my parents, but have since sold off some of my stuff and I spend some nights here and some nights at a friend's house while I'm looking for a new place just for myself," he continued.

We continued chatting, eventually ending up sitting in the two chairs by the window. "So what are you doing here?" he asked at one point.

"My cousin invited me here to spend a few weeks here. It's her grandparents' property," I said.

"A few weeks? Isn't your boyfriend going to miss you?" he asked. I blushed because I knew why he tried to bring that topic into conversation.

"I don't have one," I said.

We spoke for a little longer and then, since I was growing uncomfortable, I asked him if he would like to sit on the bed instead. The bed was big so I didn't think it was a big deal because there would be plenty of space. We both sat on it, with our backs on the pillows against the bed frame. I grabbed my brush and began brushing my wet hair as we continued talking.

Our conversation turned intimate and he asked me about what I hoped for in the future. Usually, I would talk about my major and what I wanted to do that was related to it. I told him this but then also said how I, one day, hoped to be able to come back to live here, maybe after retiring.

We were now facing one another and leaning against the pillows. After I said this, his brown eyes stared at me and we were quiet. He was not moving and in a brief moment of bravery, I put my lips to his. Not a real kiss, I simply pressed my lips against his.

He then grabbed my waist and gave me a real kiss, then kissed my neck as I closed my eyes and leaned back. I grabbed his hand and put it on the robe's strap. He pulled on it and revealed my naked body. He began to kiss my breast as he put his hand to my clit to rub it. Even before he did this, I was already soaked.

"Is anyone else in the house?" I asked.

He said no so as he rubbed me and licked my nipples, I let out loud moans. He went down on me as I rubbed his hair and continued to moan, louder than I probably have ever moaned during sex. I should have been embarrassed, but the fact that there was no one else in the house and that he was nearly a stranger made the situation very hot for me.

He put a finger inside of me and began fucking me with it as he licked my clit. I pulled on his hair lightly as he did this, mostly as a way to hold in my orgasm, to make it a bit less explosive. This worked and I felt a soft rush of pleasure. I smiled as he stopped and began to unbutton his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and underwear. While standing, he pulled me towards the edge of the bed. I opened up my legs and he inserted himself into me slowly. He began to fuck me. After orgasming, that slow pace felt very delicious and I could tell that my enjoyment further turned him on.

He grabbed my waist and folded himself to put his chest on top of me and he began to pick up the pace.

"Oh, keep going," I moaned and he picked up the pace a bit. He stopped before he could go too fast and sat down on the chair.

"I want you to ride me," he told me. I got up and sat on top of his lap, facing him. He held on to my ass as I rode him while rubbing my clit against him. "Oh, you're so good at this, baby," he said to me. "Looks like you got some practice with some of the horses here."

The dirty talk made me increasingly wet and I began to jump on his dick. He asked me to stop and then asked me if it would be okay if we went on the floor. I said it was so I got on my knees and so did he. He grabbed on to my butt cheeks and moved them towards and away from him. He began fucking me faster than he had before. I could hear him moaning and really enjoying it.

"Spank me," I said.

So he began to spank me lightly as his dick went in and out of me. I could tell he was about to cum as he began to moan in a very rhythmic tone and he began to pull me into him a little faster. He pulled out his dick and came on my back.

"I was so close to cumming again," I said to him. "Could you put it back in?"

He put it back in, wet with his cum and I began to back up my hips into him. This felt very good, but it wasn't quite what I wanted. I asked him to lie down on the floor. I fucked him in reverse-cowgirl position. I did this slowly, making sure that I was rubbing my clit against his skin. Then I began jumping on his dick again while rubbing my clit. This did the trick and I orgasmed while continuing to jump on it.

"Oh, baby, I'm cumming again," he yelled out.

But it was too late, he came inside of me. I felt his warm cum filling me up as my orgasm slowly ended. We lied down on the floor together, both too tired to do anything else.