Farm Hands Have Their Fun

Story Info
The princess does what's required to hide her secret.
6.6k words
4.45
18.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickie2
Vickie2
105 Followers

All characters are 18+ unless their age is specifically stated.

The majority of this story is fiction which has been peppered with some personal experiences.

"If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself." ― George Orwell, 1984

_________________________________________________________

Farmhand's Day

A caressing hand ran up my inner thigh as I descended the ladder from the hay loft in the barn.

"What the fuck Jerry!" I hollered down as I gave a mule kick in his direction, "Keep your hands to yourself you perv!"

"Whoa, whoa there missy! Settle down now!" answered Jerry in the familiar tone of a horse trainer, "There's no need for that."

I'd been shoving bales of straw down to him while he stacked them in the corner. I helped him clean out the stalls and we just need to finish up with the bedding. He'd never made a grab for me before and it caught me off guard when I came down the ladder. I kept a good distance from Ricky though. He kind of creeped me out but Jerry didn't seem to be the lecherous one, not until then anyway.

Okay, yes. I'll admit, someone could get the wrong idea about me. I'd been out in the yard in sketchy kind of clothes on occasion; short-shorts, sundresses, and I didn't wear a bra most of the time but it's hot in the barn. Especially in the loft. It's a furnace up there. It's a good 20 degrees hotter than ambient so it wasn't unreasonable for anyone to strip down a bit. It's not like I had my shirt or anything.

"You're going to play hard to get Jellybean? Later then. Oh, I know, I know, you could make your way out to the bunkhouse when the next storm rolls in." Jerry added with a salacious tone.

There was a long pause as I searched his eyes for the deeper meaning behind the words. He gave me a sly grin and squinted at me with that, I-know look on his face. It was an I know and now you know that I know, kind of look.

"What do you mean?" I said, blushing and looking away as guilt overwhelmed me.

Mother fucker! I thought to myself. Uncle Buck! What a schnook! Why would he tell anyone about that?

"You know. YOU know! Don't play coy. Buck told us the whole sorted tail." He said as he cut right to the quick. "No worries though Jellybean. Gramma will never find out. Your secret is safe with us."

Us? What the hell! I thought as I squinted my eyes closed. He told both of them.

I was overcome with a sense of shame. My life would change the very day my grandparents found out about that. The story would go from them, to my parents. No one would ever trust me again. No one would ever look at me the same way again. I'd go from a charming, intelligent young lady to a shameless slut just that fast.

"Thank you, Jerry," I said with the sound of resignation in my voice as I turned away to make my way out of the barn.

I don't know why I thought that was the end of it. He was holding all the cards. We both understood that.

"Wait a sec!" He said as he secured a hand to my shoulder. "Now you need to do something for me."

Fuck! Quid pro quo. Marcus Aurelius echoed in my head. There's always a catch, another timeless euphemism lives on.

"What do you mean?" I replied naively.

I knew exactly what he was driving at. He wasn't mixing his message but I needed him to spell it out for me. Besides, I'd known this guy for years. I had no idea that he thought of me like that; at all, at all, at all, so it was going to take a minute or two to get my head around that.

"Well, I've been doin' some thinkin'." He said as he steered me back against the horse stall.

I leaned flat, palms against the kickboards, and bumped the back of my head on the bars of the grill as I retreated from his advance. He rested one hand on the bars then pinched the collar of my shirt and rubbed the back of his fingers down my sternum, between my breasts.

"Well, you know, it gets lonely out here. It's just me and Ricky for weeks on end and a man has needs." He responded, dignifying the act the best that he could, "You can help me with that."

"Okay, okay. What are these needs exactly? I'm not going to be your bed warmer to keep you from flappin' your gums, so you can get that idea out of your head. If you think that you can make me your whore because you heard some story then you're sadly mistaken, Mister." I said with some authority.

"No, no, no. Nothing like that. It's just, that you've just grown up so much. You're a fine young woman now and I can't help but notice how attractive you've become over the years. I see your figure through your dress or I see you down at the creek and I think how lucky a man should be to have you. I see you....." He paused midsentence and reflected for a moment to gather his thoughts, taking great care to choose his words.

"I just want to see your bare breasts, just once. Maybe a quick picture. I can do the rest on my own. I mean, I see porn but it's not the same as knowing someone. An image of your little breasts would do so much for an old fella like me, you have no idea." He said with an air of admiration.

At that moment, I honest to god felt sorry for him. He went from pervert to vulnerable human being as he pleaded his case. His confession came from his very soul. I knew exactly how he felt when I considered his station in life. I only spent my summers out there and I missed the heck out my boyfriend after just one week.

"Very well, just once and that's it," I said with conviction, trying to disconnect from the emotion. "No do-overs, no repeats."

"I swear, Jellybean. Just once and I'll take it to the grave," He said as he put his hand to heart, closing his eyes as though he was wishing on a star.

"Okay, fine," I said as I unbuttoned my shirt, looking up and down the aisle to make sure the coast was clear. "Right here then?"

I don't know why I did that. There were at least a dozen places that we could have gone that would have been more private. Maybe I just wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible, maybe there was a thrill in the act, hidden in the danger, the risk of getting caught doing something naughty. Maybe I was afraid to be in a secluded place with him for too long. I can't say why I did it there but I did.

I held my shirt closed at the collar when I'd reached the last button. I took a second look around as though I was about to cross a busy street, then I opened my shirt. My heart was pounding. I was ready to slam the drapes closed at the slightest sound. I was so scared. Maybe it was excitement. I don't know. Flashing someone never occurred to me before but the idea of him finding me sexy was exciting, I'll be honest.

It was that feeling that you get when you're doing something that you know you shouldn't be doing but you like it. It was erotic to know that Jerry and Ricky were eyeing me out there to start with but this was way more thrilling.

Jerry didn't blink, not once. He was laser-focused on my breasts. His mouth hung open like a poorly latched stable door as he reached into the pocket of his coveralls pulling out his smartphone.

"May I?" He said as he pointed at my breasts with his phone.

"Okay, sure. One picture. Below the shoulders only! You can have one picture but no face and I approve the picture before you save it." I said as if we were brokering a deal on a stock swap.

"Oh yes. That'd be awesome." He said, closing the deal. "Can you open your shirt all the way? It's kind of dark and my phone isn't the best for low light."

I scoped out the barn once more then balled up the hem of my shirt and tucked it behind my back.

"How's this?" I said as if I were a newbie model on her first photo shoot, which I was.

"That's incredible!" Jerry replied with some inflection in his voice, "You have an AMAZING body Jellybean. You'd make a KILLING as a camgirl or a nude model or something."

"Haw-haw! Do you actually think so Jerry?" I giggled out with excitement at the reverence.

Pride welled up inside. I'd never done anything like that before and it was a new sensation for me. I wasn't shy but I wasn't particularly confident either and I didn't stand out in any ostensible way, not physically. I didn't turn a lot of heads unless I was half naked. I blended for the most part, except for my red hair.

"Let me see," I said when I heard the shutter tone from his phone.

I nodded with approval like a magazine editor.

"No face so that works," I added. "It's a little dark and blurry though. Maybe you need the flash?"

"Yeah, yeah. I see that now." Jerry declared in a country boy voice of admission. "Okay, lemme try again. Could I?"

"Oh sure. That one would never due. We have to find a keeper." I said as gave a little twirl.

I posed, he clicked, and we collaborated. It was fun. We were goofing around like a couple of kids. We were giggling back and forth as he complimented me with each picture.

"How about this one Jerry. Here's one," I said as I leaned sat back on one of the bales, unbuttoning my shorts and opening the fly as far as it would go, fair-haired wisps of red blooming from the opening.

I think that he was a little surprised to see that I wasn't wearing any underwear or that I had leveled up the session that way. He was blinking as if he'd got some dust in his eyes.

"Good god Jellybean! You're going to make me cum in my pants if you keep that up," Jerry said with an air of lust in his voice.

The comment immediately drew attention to his crotch. I hadn't noticed the tent pole in his coveralls until then. There was a long pause as I looked at his groin and then back up into his eyes. The smile melted from his face as the silence grew. He plucked at the material in front to free himself from the encumbrance then looked at me with an expression of embarrassment and forced a smile.

I gave a little gasp and stood there with my eyes wide and my mouth open as if I'd walked in on a surprise party.

I burst out laughing and said, "Don't be embarrassed, Jerry. Look at me! I'm half naked. Besides, it's nothing that I haven't seen before and that was the who point anyway, wasn't it?"

I jumped off my perch and skipped over to his side and took his hand. I was excited to be in control. I took him by the hand, closed my shirt, and dragged him into the closest stall. I took his hand and put it on my breast while we stood toe to toe. I looked up at him and watched, as the expression changed.

"Now you really have something to think about later, Jerry." I said softly as I rubbed his hand on my breast, "Do you like that? Is that everything you'd imagined?"

Jerry never said a word but his nostrils flared, and his mouth was open.

"Would you like to suck my nipples, Jerry? Would you like to breed me? Would you like to breed me out here or in your bunk?" I said as my vantage grew.

I reached down for the bulge in his pants. His manhood was standing erect. I rubbed him firmly and deliberately while I looked into his eyes.

"How's that feel Jerry?" I said, "Do you like me touching you like that?"

I'd give a dozen guys handjobs, no one Jerry's age but I think it's all the same. Right?

He never answered. He just put his head back and closed his eyes, gripping my breast and enjoying the moment with a sigh of relief. I pushed my crotch up against his leg and swayed my hips. I was on a mission to see if I could make an older man cum.

"You like that Jerry? Do you want me to open your coveralls and touch you?" I said between clenched teeth while I rocked back and forth on him, "Would you cum in my hand?"

He didn't say a word. He just looked at me like a wild-eyed schoolboy and swallowed hard as I popped the closest button to his crotch and stuffed my hand in there, pawing around like a cat trying to catch a mouse.

"What else did you have in mind, Jerry? You want me to suck your cock? You want to fuck me, Jerry? I'm so wet right now. You could slip your cock in my tight little pussy and fuck me the way Uncle Buck did." I purred like Jezabel.

He clutched my breast with one hand and then hugged my neck, pulling me closer to his chest. I had my ear pressed to his shoulder as I continued to talk dirty to him.

"I've seen you, Jerry, trying to look down my top. Do you like my little boobs? I'll bet you've seen them before, haven't you? Do you think about them and masturbate in your bunk? You wanna fuck me, don't you Jerry?" I said with a sneer. "Do you want to take me to the loft and have your way with me?"

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING TO THAT DIRTY OLD MAN!?" A voice thundered from the doorway to the stall. "Is this what you guys do out here when Buck takes Gram and Gramps to town?"

I just about jumped out of my skin. I yanked my hand out of Jerry's drawers, clasped my shirt closed, and spun around.

Ricky! For heaven's sake! How long has he been watching? I thought as I turned away and started buttoning my shirt.

"Ricky, you fucking perv! Get out of here!" I said as if he'd just walked into my bedroom while I was getting dressed.

"Perv! Me!? Haw-haw! THAT'S a laugh. Harsh words for someone with her hand down the pants of the hired help." Ricky was spitting venom without deliberation.

"This is the same girl that crawled into bed with her Uncle Buck, right?" He continued.

By that time, I'd managed to get my shirt halfway done and I was making my way for the door.

"Fuck you, Ricky!" was the best that I could come up with as I elbowed my way past him.

I had no reasonable defense at that point. Buck told them everything and now he caught me with Jerry, the plausible deniability was long gone now.

"Fuck me? Fuck you!" Ricky said as he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me back into the pen.

"Don't turn your back on me you little bitch!" He said as he spun me around and gave me a shove.

I tripped on my heels and stumbled backward a few steps until I'd caught my balance.

"You waltz around her, wiggling your little ass and jiggling your little tits when your Grandpa's not around. You think that Jerry calls you Jellybean because you're sweet? He calls you Jellybean because your nipples are always poking out." He lashed out.

That hurt. I stared over at Jerry who refused eye contact. I almost started to cry. Jerry had been calling me that for years. I thought that it was just a cute pet name but it all made sense. He never called me that when Grandpa was around.

"You fuck around with Uncle Buck and Jerry! It's my turn now. Whip 'em out, Princess. I want a good look at them little tits you fucking little slut!" Ricky said half shouting.

"Fuck you, Ricky!" Was all I said as looked down and tried to elbow my way past him again.

"Oh no, you don't!" He said as he grabbed me by the scruff, steering me back into place.

He seized the front of my shirt in his fists and ripped it open like a bag of potato chips. I could hear buttons ricocheting off the grilled bars of the horse stall as I gasped in surprise and tried to close my shirt.

"That's enough! Just hold your horses, Ricky." Jerry intervened, "Be nice. Me and Vickie were doing fine until YOU came along, so just STOP."

Ricky stopped in his tracks. Jerry was a much bigger man and the lead hand. Ricky did challenge him but instead, tried to make an appeal.

"What about me?" Ricky pouted after a reflecting pause, "How come you guys get to have all the fun? When's my turn?"

"Just behave. Vickie's a reasonable girl. Aren't you Jellybean, I mean, Vickie?" Jerry said as he turned to me, trying to rearrange his words more respectfully.

"What do you mean?" I replied as I settled back against the kickboards trying to regain my composure.

I was jacked up on adrenaline, my pulse rate was through the roof and my hands were trembling as I looked down on my shirt to survey the damage. There were like, two buttons left so I just tied it in a knot and put my hands on my hips as I waited for a response as if were a dancer waiting for instructions from the choreographer.

"Well, what I mean is; we have needs. You're aware of that. We just need some mutual cooperation. You need someone to..... well, we just need to do a horse trade is all I'm saying?" Jerry said continuing his arbitration.

I'm over a barrel for sure. I can feel them bending me over it already. I thought.

He wasn't exactly Clarence Darrow but the meaning was clear enough.

"Humph! Yeah right." I added with some disdain. "So what is it now? A round of head for the boys?"

"No, no. Not at all. Our deal is done and I'm a man of my word Vickie. You did more than your part and I'm grateful for that. I have no further expectations." Jerry continued with a tone of reason.

"Okay, yes. That's fine. I want what Jerry got." Ricky tolled in looking at me.

"What did you get Jerry?" Ricky said as he turned to Jerry like a kid at Christmas who'd just opened his stocking.

"Me? Well, I got a picture and a little tug. That's it, no thanks to you, Ricky." Said Jerry as if he was a little pissed about the interruption.

"Oh, you lying dog! You touched her. I know you did! I saw you, you fucker." Ricky said as he looked at Jerry and then back at me. "I'll want pictures. Nudes!"

"Fine. Deal!" I spoke too quickly, "You watch him though, Jerry. I don't trust him one bit."

Ricky smiled and pumped his fist as if he'd just won something at the county fair.

"OH Yeah! Alright, alright, alright." Ricky said in a nauseatingly poor impression of Matthew McConaughey as if he grew up in Texas or something.

Ricky fumbled around in his pocket and pulled out his phone as Jerry stepped up to monitor for improprieties.

"Lights, cameras, ACTION! Ready when you are Princess!" Ricky half shouted like a director on a porn set.

I pursed my lips and fumbled to untie the knot in my shirt and then pulled the two tails out at right angles, exposing my breasts to the two farmhands who stood there smiling and gawking. There was a faux click of the camera but their smiles sullied into frowns as they looked at the picture.

"Yeah, the lighting in here sucks huh Ricky," Jerry said as he looked over Ricky's shoulder.

There was a moment of silence and I could hear the wheels turning in his pin-head.

"OH, OH, OH! I know, I know." Ricky said all full of himself like he'd just had an epiphany. "Come with! Come with. I have the perfect place."

He grabbed me by the hand and danced me down the aisle into the birthing stall. There was a ton of light in there, a stool, a small step ladder, and a long table in the corner for the vet's gear.

"Perfect, perfect," Ricky said as he flicked the switch and examined the lighting situation.

"Right this way My Pretty!" He continued as he rubbed his hands together and gave an evil laugh.

He dragged over three bales of straw from the corner and arranged them in the center of the stall then tossed a horse blanket on top to make something of a bed.

"Sit, sit, sit." Said the director with renewed enthusiasm, "Okay, lean back and open your top, there you go, just like that. Hold it!"

Jerry was taking up the rear and leaning against the door as Ricky fulfilled his fantasy pictorial of the boss's granddaughter. Click, click, click was followed by peek, peek as the two men chimped the camera.

"Okay, awesome, awesome. Now the shorts! I wanna see that red little beaver, Princess!" Ricky added lewdly.

"What? No chance!" I shrieked, "That wasn't the deal!"

"OH yes, it was! I said NUDES. You said Okay. You're not near nude yet. Take 'em off Princess. Show me that pretty little pussy!" Ricky said as he continued.

"He did say nudes." Jerry chimed in as he shrugged his shoulders. "Deal's a deal I reckon."

I flashed a scornful look at Jerry.

I thought you were on my side! I thought to myself as I muzzled the impulse to shout it out loud.

Vickie2
Vickie2
105 Followers
12