Farm Hands Have Their Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! I thought to myself as I searched the archives of my recollection. Are they tag-teaming me? Did I agree to nudes?

There was a long pause while I weighed out my options.

In for a penny, in for a pound. My Grandpa's words echoed in my head, and an air of resignation loomed over me.

I kicked off my boots and then hooked my thumbs in my shorts and wiggled out of them, then back on the horse blanket.

"No, no! Leave that one." Ricky intervened when I pulled my shirt over my shoulders. "That looks just too sexy like that."

He took a dozen pictures. He'd push and pull, posing me and then stepping back for a picture until he finally dropped his phone on the table then stepped toward me pulling at his belt. Jerry recognized the progression and slid the stall door shut, just in case their filly decided to bolt.

"Oh no. Oh no you don't," I said as I sat up and made a grab for my shorts.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Ricky said mockingly, "I got my nudes."

"Now I want my handjob and grope like Jerry!" He added as he planted his foot on my shorts, "We're not done by a damn sight Jellybean."

A rush of tension gripped me again when I realized the gravity of my situation. I was naked, for the most part, in the barn with these guys. It would be hours before the cavalry came back from town.

I can't describe the feeling. It was like being at the top of a rollercoaster. You can see all the way to the bottom and you know what's coming. You hold your breath and wait for it.

Ricky wiggled his way out of his baggy work pants as he stood in front of me, fiercely mashing his way out of them as though somebody had just lit them on fire. He grabbed a hand full of hair and sat me up straight before I could get a good look at his member. He twisted my head sideways and put his hand under my chin, lifting my face to meet his then planted a sloppy kiss on my lips, half licking and half kissing the way you'd eat an ice cream cone before it melts.

He let go of my chin and grabbed my hand, pressing it firmly against his wanger.

"There you good Jellybean. You like that?" He said all proud of himself. "Don't be scared now. I don't bit, much! Bhah, ha, ha."

I grasped him with some resignation. I ran my thumb up to the tip so I could gauge the length then wrapped my fingers around it. He bitty little guy. Not nearly as big as Uncle Buck anyway.

That's about as long as my cell phone and about as big around as a screwdriver handle. I thought as assessed his phallus blindly.

He dropped his hand between us and then groped around from my breast, squeezing it like he was in the produce section of a grocery store. I tugged on him for a few strokes before I glanced down to see his foreskin gliding down over the head of his johnson.

"You think you could handle that Jellybean? That'd make you squeal the way Uncle Buck did the other night, wouldn't it?" He continued like an insecure little child.

Oh yeah! You think? I almost said it out loud but some things are better left unsaid.

I tugged on him for some time while he squeezed the tomatoes. I looked up at him, out of the corner of my eye, when he started rocking his hips. I gripped him a little tighter and let him hump my hand until he grabbed a hand full of hair again and steered my face toward his loins.

"Open wide Vickie! You can gag on this big white cock for a while." He said as if he were talking to a hooker.

"Hahaha, not likely," I said with a besmirching chuckle pushing him back.

I don't know what he thought I meant by that. I don't know if he thought that I was laughing at his willy, the gag part, or at the blowjob part but it hit a nerve in him anyway.

"Fuckin' little Princess! You think you're special? You think you're better than me, huh? Fuck you!" he blurted out through clenched teeth as he gave me a swat across my face.

That was totally unexpected. I rocked back onto my straw bed and curled up. He pounced on top of me before I could regain my wits. He was holding my wrist and had a knee on my chest like a roman gladiator while he was wrestling with me to gain control of my head. He was poking his member in my face. I closed my eyes while he jabbed away, poking me in: the eye, the nose, the mouth.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I said in protest as I pushed at his hip, "You're hurting me!"

"Okay, open your mouth then!" Ricky said as he relaxed his grip.

"Alright! Just wait a second!" I grunted back.

It was pretty much a stalemate, we stopped fighting but we were both puffing from the struggle. I snatched for his manhood and started tugging again while he took his knee off my chest. I opened my mouth and pulled him toward my open lips.

He crawled up beside me and then leaned forward, on one hand, lined his johnson to a more favorable position so I could vacuum him in. He shivered with excitement as the head of his penis crossed my lips. I couldn't see anything because his shirt was draped over my face but I could feel his hips moving while I did my best to suck the life out of him.

"Holy fuck! Good God girl!" He blurted out. "That's fucking amazing!"

I was gobbling him down while he rocked his hips with intensity. I was focused on the task and I forgot all about Jerry until I felt a pair of hands on my ankles. He just dove right in there. He spread my legs, put his hands behind my knees, and hoofed my legs in the air. I stopped sucking until I felt his lips on my groin. He spread my vagina with his thumbs. He found my clitoris and started flicking his tongue like an anteater. I swear Gene Simmon can't have anything on him, he was working magic.

It felt like I'd been zapped with a taser. Every muscle in my body contracted at the same time and I was frozen. I totally lost my marbles. I was grabbing for Jerry's head before he could escape.

Jesus! That's amazing! I thought to myself. No one has ever given me oral like that! I'm gonna cum!

I hyperextended my back and then gave a quick thrust at Jerry as I pulled his face into my crotch. I could feel the contractions rippling through my loins and I was drooling down my own ass until the wave of ecstasy had passed.

"What did you do to her!" Ricky whispered.

I didn't think that I gave myself away but they noticed something different.

"Lemme down there real quick!" Ricky said as if he were in a library. "I could make her cum, dollars to donuts I could."

Jerry, not being the aggressive and confrontational type, gave way. Ricky, that clumsy little horse's-ass munched away down there but it felt more like the gynecologist poking around than a lover. I wasn't really paying attention to him anyway. I was zoned in on Jerry. I was struck with lustful curiosity about him now.

He stood behind Ricky until I gave him a wave, summoning him forward like a porter. I tugged at the leg of his coveralls when he got within arm's reach. He undid himself from top to bottom, slipped out of his rubber boots, and stepped out of his gear. He wasn't wearing underwear either, too hot I'd guess. I don't know, maybe he'd been scheming for days but, he didn't have briefs on either way.

He swept upward with a gentle curve. He was circumcised, unlike Uncle Buck and the dufus between my legs. I grabbed his leg and his shaft as soon as he was close enough. I ran my fingers over the head of his penis caressing it like a little kitten. His eyes were closed as I gently tickled his shaft with the tips of my fingers. His wanger jumped up and down in an unpredictable manner; hop, hop, hop, stop, hop, stop.

I apprehended it mid-hop, opened my mouth, and then sucked it in like a popsicle. He smelled like fresh cucumbers and he was as patient as can be, allowing me every opportunity to explore him with my mouth and my fingers.

Jerry was stiff as can be and let out a little moan while I worked away at satisfying him.

"Okay, okay. Trade. Tag off Jer!" Ricky interrupted.

I gave Jerry a little smile as he look down at me for approval before he budged then he stood up again.

"Hold your horses, Ricky. Let me get up." I said as he came around with his pecker in his hand.

He stopped in his tracks as I rolled over and knelt on all fours. I looked back at Jerry and wiggled my ass a little, like a bitch in heat.

"Are you ready, Jerry?" I said softly.

I watched him, over my shoulder until he took his place behind me. I closed my eyes when I felt his hand on my lower back as guided himself toward me with the other. He swiped his erection up and down against me until he felt comfortable enough with his position to push himself forward.

He pressed himself into my axil with enough force to expand me but patiently enough to allow for my groin to adjust slowly. I hung my head as he slid into my wet vagina until I felt the bump of his hips on my bum. I wiggle my ass up and down on his manhood. He took hold of my hips in both hands and started with gentle thrusts. I was enjoying the moment until Ricky grabbed me by the hair and yanked my head up.

He started poking his johnson in my face, again.

"Suck it you silly little cunt!" He said with some scorn.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth like I was in the dentist's office and waited for him to start his prodding. I felt his little tool on my tongue then brush under my soft pallet. He had both his hands on the back of my head, fucking me in the mouth. I almost gagged but I managed to keep him far enough away with my forehead to avoid the reflex.

"That's it Jellybean. I'll make a slut out of you yet you little princess-cunt!" Ricky continued.

I was focused on Jerry, breeding me from behind. He'd reach around my waist and alternate between rubbing my clit and then my nipples. He positioned his palm under my breast like he was feeling for rain. My breast swung in tight circles over his hand, brushing my nipple ever so gently. I couldn't decide if my breast was caressing his palm or the other way around but it was so sensual.

I turned my head away from Ricky far enough to spit him out of my mouth then looked back at Jerry.

"Harder Jerry! Harder!" I said then turned back to Ricky.

"Hahaha, give 'er Jer! The little slut wants you to fuck her harder!" Ricky chuckled as he filled my mouth again.

Jerry put his hands back on my hips and started thrusting with more authority. He was bumping my bum, his testicles swinging back and forth thumping my clit like the base on a drum kit. I arched my back to pronounce the sensation.

His erection started pulsing inside me. I felt him squirting jets of warm fluid inside me as his pace slowed. My loins clenched as I hastily moved my hand between my legs to satisfy myself before the moment passed. I started cumming as soon as I touched my clit. I pushed down firmly, with three fingers, and massaged myself while Jerry was fused inside me and running his fingertips down my sides. I quivered like a leaf as a flexed my thighs as the sense of relief had passed.

"Ngh, oof, oof, oh, ngh!" Came the incoherent babblings around Ricky's cock.

"Homer! Jer! You're two for two now!" Ricky chuckled, "My turn. Lemme take a run at 'er."

Jerry slid out of me as his passion deflated and made his way around to the front. He folded his coveralls into a pillow, put his knee on the bale then his coveralls on his knee. He pulled my hair back neatly to one side and slid his knee under my head, giving me a place to rest while Ricky mounted me.

He pushed his little johnson into me and started humping away at me like a horny little dog.

"How's that Princess!? Too big huh!" He said as he slapped my ass, "I'm gonna make you squeal little pig."

He continued humping and slapping but I wasn't going to give the little prick the satisfaction of hearing a peep out of me.

He pulled his cock out of me then pushed the shaft down on my crack and spewed spunk up my back as he came. I'm not really sure if he did that on purpose or if he slipped out and started cumming before he could get back inside of me. Maybe it was his way of degrading me just a little more but it was done regardless of the intent.

Jerry gathered up my clothes while I sat back on my straw bed. He placed them gently on the blanket as he offered me some paper towels from the Vets table.

I wiped myself down while the two Farmhands dresses.

"How's that Jellybean," Ricky said with a smirk of satisfaction on his face. "What's it like being bred by two bulls like me and Jer, huh Princess? Not so high and mighty now are ya?"

"Fuck off Ricky," I replied as finished pulling on my clothes and tried the hem of my shirt in a bow.

"Hahaha, that's the best you got? Fuck off?" Ricky continued like he'd won something. "There'll be blowjobs all round from now on Jellybean!"

"Well, no there won't be Ricky, and actually, the best I got? Well, let me tell you the best I got, Ricky. The best I got is this is the birthing room. You know that right?" I said as I waited for a response.

"Yeah, I do. Getting bred in a birthing room. Turned the boss's granddaughter into a breeder just like that! Bhah, ha, ha!" He added as he laughed and gave Jerry an elbow in the ribs.

Jerry rolled his eyes and shook his head as if that was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard and then slipped into his boots.

"Oh yeah, that's cool, but the coolest part is there's two security cameras in here. One there and one there." I added as I pointed to the corners of the stall, "You should know that Ricky. Those cameras are on 24/7 so the Vet can monitor the mares go into labour, and that streams to the hard drive in Grandpa's office you dumb ass."

I stood up square in front of Ricky and continued my rant. The smile melted from his face and turned into a look of concern.

"So be warned, Ricky. If you come at me with that little pickle of yours again and I'll snip it off with a pair of garden sheers and scream rape." I exclaimed then patted him on the cheek.

I moved one pace over to Jerry and added, "And, you Jerry! I'll take a roll in the hay with you anytime at all."

I hooked my arm around his neck, stood up on my tiptoes, gave him a lustful kiss on the mouth, and slid my hand down the front of his coveralls as I walked away.

I turned around as I was leaving and looked back at them. Jerry was holding my boot with a look of surprise on his face and Ricky with a look of fear.

"By the way Jerry, could you have Ricky polish up my boots for me? I think I got a scuff on them." I said as I pranced off in bare feet.

Grandpa asked me the next day if I knew what happened to Ricky. He said that he lit out with his suitcase, didn't wait for his last pay cheque or anything!

"Oh my, that's such a shame but don't worry, Granpa. I can give Jerry a bit more help out there until you find a new Farmhand." I said as I smiled, kissed him on the cheek, and skipped off in my shiny riding boots.

________________________________________________________________________________

".....no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it." ― George Orwell, 1984

12