All Comments on 'Farm Hands Have Their Fun'

by Vickie2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good little story, keep it up.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Why thank you so much Anonymous and I'll do my best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Well written and hot. I like Jerry, and Jellybeans. I would like to read more about their adventures and what else jellybean gets up to.

misterE2misterE2over 1 year ago

Sweet and sour. I'll volunteer to shine that boots if I had the chance. Nice work, honestly.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Better and better. I love the way you’ve infused your lead character with innocence, sexual precociousness and a firecracker personality. A fun read.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Hahaha....... yes, indeed misterE2. Thank you so much, I'm so happy that you enjoyed the story.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Why thank you so much for taking the time to read my story Maydaypilot. Your comments and constructive analysis are truly inspiring. I have been trying to focus more on character development in my stories so I'm so happy that someone noticed. I'm always so excited to see your comments because you're always so thoughtful in helping me find some direction in writing. Again, thanks a bunch Maydaypilot.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Why thank you Anonymous. I'm glad that you liked the story and yes, I think that there could be some future developments with Jerry and Jellybeans, thank you for your kind words.

rockingrickrockingrickover 1 year ago

Some interesting allusion to power. That's an interesting read on a variety of levels. I've never read 1984 but it's supposed to be a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Hahaha, I think that you might be on to something there Anonymous. I'll see what I can come up with and thank you, I'm so happy that you liked the story.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you like the story misterE2. I'll keep that in mind in case she gets a scuff.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Maydaypilot. I am so happy that you liked it and yes, I have been trying to pay more attention to character development in my stories so I'm so excited that you noticed.

vumoovumoo8 months ago

Interesting how you bookend the story with quotes from Orwell. You but some thought into that story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVickie2@Vickie2
One of my earliest experiences was with a group of young men in a car when I was in high school, even though I never had intercourse with those guys, it's been a recurrent fantasy of mine for many years. I hope you enjoy my writing and if you could make constructive comments ...