Farm Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara stood up and walked slowly out of the room. Vera started to ignore her immediately, turning her attention to making the bed a little less suitable for whatever she had planned. Barbara headed down the dark hallway and out the kitchen door towards the barn. Before she rounded the corner, she made her decision. Vera was right, she couldn't wait forever. She pulled one of the pills free from the paper and put it on her tongue. Closing her eyes tight, she swallowed, and then stepped into the barn.

***

The guys killed the time flipping cards for blackjack. James hunched over the table on his elbows while Hank leaned back in his chair, his feet propped up in Vera's empty seat. He looked expectantly at Barbara as she walked over. "Vera's waiting for you inside, Hank." She barely finished the sentence before Hank jumped to his feet. He didn't give either of them a second glance as he blew past Barbara and headed into the house. Barbara looked at James and smiled nervously. She took her seat beside him as he fidgeted in his chair. "So, I guess you know what those two are doing? Hank told you?"

"Ah, yeah. He really hasn't shut up about it for a week. I hope you don't think I'm a bad guy for being here. I really did want to meet you."

"What?" Barbara realized the evening could be viewed in a much seedier fashion than she realized. "Oh, it didn't occur to me. I'm not that kind of girl."

"Right! Right..." James floundered in the unknowing of how fervently he should agree.

"Of course, that doesn't mean that...things aren't going to happen," Barbara said. A strange feeling started spreading around her body. After a few seconds, the feeling reconciled into a familiar heat near her core. She'd touched herself several times, but usually it took quite a bit of work to build up this level of tension. Could it be sitting close to James was enough to excite her? She moved slightly in the chair and felt the dampness between her thighs, shocking her to a quiet gasp. She shook her head to keep herself on task. "There's this," she placed the pills on the table. James's eyes widened as he realized one of the pills was missing.

"You took one?"

"I did."

"So you'd like to...do this with me?"

"I think very much so," Barbara no longer worried about him noticing her blushing. She grew more concerned by the second that he wouldn't notice other, more important parts of her. Oh, is this what it feels like? Like something is squirming underneath my skin? What did I expect? It does feel nice.

James looked at her for a long while, but she was too lost in thought to notice. He grabbed the wax paper and took one of the pills. He tossed it in his mouth and washed it down with the bottle of orange creme. In the next second, he lunged over and kissed Barbara deeply. Her stomach fluttered as if all her pent up nerves had turned into frightened doves. His lips felt wonderful, and the smell of his skin entranced her. James moved his hands to her waist as they both stood up. She raised up on her tiptoes to kiss him. Every second touching him made her feel more electric. He finally broke away the kiss and looked around. "Maybe we should go inside?"

Barbara looked around. "No, I have a better idea. Vera dressed up to be Hank's little hucow, but I can at least give you the real experience." She grabbed a blanket from the back of a chair and went over to the hay in the corner of the barn. She spread it out and tested the makeshift bed, surprised to find it very comfortable. James wrapped his arms around her from behind and she noticed a thin sheen of sweat developing all over his skin. She barely knew what to expect from her own changes, let alone from his. His hands moved up her shoulders and hooked underneath the neckline of her dress. His thumbs glided up and down her neckline, scintillating her skin. She craned her neck to the side and was rewarded with the hot feeling of his lips against her skin. His hands went to the zipper of her dress and pulled it down slowly. Cool air rushed over her back as the dress peeled away. He moved it off her shoulders and down over her hips until it crumpled to her feet, leaving her standing in her bra and underwear. The brazier felt unusually tight. She spun around to face him, and his eyes bulged at the sight of her near naked flesh. Examining herself, she realized the tightness of the bra was due to a very obvious reason. Her breasts had grown. They pushed out over the top of the ill fitting garment. The top of the bra's cup barely covered her nipples any more.

"Wow," James muttered. His tongue felt heavy and thick. His eyes were as wide as dinner plates as Barbara undressed him. The buttons on his shirt proved too difficult for her trembling fingers. More than ready to feel his bare skin against hers, he grabbed the middle button and tried to undo it. His own fingers proved too dumb as well, so he hooked the two sides of the shirt and pulled. In a spray of buttons, the shirt tore baring his heaving chest. Her hands went to his skin immediately, and he sighed at the cool touch. He'd always been thin and almost anemic, but looking down he saw the effects of the pill rapidly taking place. His chest broadened while hers grew heavy with new flesh. Muscle grew rapidly underneath his skin, and new strength coursed through his body.

Barbara leaned in to give him light kisses as her hands worked at his belt. His violent ripping of his shirt set her desire to a new level. She would have been embarrassed about the wetness of her underwear if she'd been the Barbara from that morning. She was quickly accepting that the old her, the hesitant her, was disappearing. Barbara ached for James and wanted to feel his cock in her hand. The belt and pants fell down his body as he kicked away his shoes. His boxer shorts contained a sizable bulge. Barbara's mouth watered at the thought of it. She'd never considered putting a man's cock in her mouth before. She'd even been a little grossed out when her girlfriends talked about it, but now, after the little pill, she almost hungered for it. Her need grew stronger by the second.

James grabbed two greedy handfuls of her wonderful breasts, pushing them up in the bra. The pressure made Barbara realize her growing tits felt different. Instead of soft pillows on her chest, they felt heavy and full. Quickly she unclasped the bra and let it fall away. James's cock twitched as her breasts dropped into view. Huge, round white tits with bright pink nipples wobbled just inches from him. His hands returned to the fleshy mounds, lifting them up and squeezing as Barbara gasped. Her hands did not remain idle either. Moving down to his boxers she pulled the band down far enough that James's cock sprung free. While he massaged her tits in fascination, Barbara took his cock in her hand causing him to shiver from head to toe. The fleshy rod fit perfectly in her palm, coating the base of her hand with a gooey precum.

"It's so big," she whispered.

James was incoherent for a few seconds as she naturally started to stroke him back and forth. Finally, he managed to mutter, "the pills are supposed to make it...different."

As if on cue, Barbara felt his cock pulse in her hand. She put her hand on one spot and felt it as each of James's heartbeats pushed new vigor into his manhood. In a matter of seconds, he'd grown another inch, and Barbara desperately wanted to have it inside of her. She let go of him and quickly pulled down her underwear. Any shyness she once had was gone. Both of them entirely naked, they pressed their bodies together. Barbara's breasts ached with the full feeling as she pushed them into James's newly muscular chest. His thick cock pushed against her stomach as his hands roved down her back and took two handfuls of her ass. She hadn't thought about it, but as his touch excited her, she realized that rump was a little bigger as well. She'd heard that some men like a woman's ass to be big and round, and she hoped her new posterior pleased James. If the flow of precum was any indication, it certainly did.

She laid down on the soft pallet and James followed, hovering over her as they continued to kiss. She could feel his cock sliding along her inner thigh. Her pussy burned with desire, but the pressure in her breasts was getting to be too much. James seemed to notice her discomfort. Taking his thumb and forefinger he took hold of her hard nipple and squeezed. To both of their surprise, a jet of bright white milk sprayed out and splashed against James's chest before dripping down onto her own pale stomach. For the briefest moment, she was mortified, but James immediately lunged for the nipple with his mouth. His lips closed around the red bud, and his tongue swirled before he sucked. Barbara let out a yelp of pleasure as the pressure decreased and milk flooded into James's mouth. With his free hand, he grabbed the back of her leg and hoisted it up, letting him move his cock to push against her pussy lips. He hesitated.

"Yes, do it...fuck me while you suck my tits."

James pushed. Barbara's hand grabbed the back of his head, her fingers snaking into the curls of his hair and pulling him hard against her chest. His thick cock pushed inside with ease. She'd expected to feel pain or discomfort, but instead she felt full and complete. He moaned around her nipple as the warmth of her pussy enveloped him. She clenched down, not wanting him to pull out, but nature took its course and he started to withdraw only to push inside her again. Barbara didn't think anything could surpass the feeling of being full of cock as a hungry mouth drained her milk. She changed her mind as the friction of his cock sliding in and out of her built her pleasure to heights she could barely understand.

The nipple slipped free as he swallowed a mouthful of the creamy milk. James couldn't believe his luck and cursed his foolishness for waiting so long. If sex were even half as good as this, he'd been a fool wait even a moment. He pushed in to the root of his newly thick cock and kissed Barbara deeply. Their tongues swirled around one another before he broke away and went to her other creamy breast to take his fill once more. He knew he couldn't last much longer.

Barbara's legs wrapped around her lover, pulling him into her with each stroke. She was so close and needed him to finish. She knew what it could mean and didn't care. She wanted to feel him cum inside her. She wanted to be claimed, to be bred. It became clearer by the minute. Her thoughts raced as his rhythm slowed. His cock twitched inside of her. She went rigid as the first wave of molten cum sprayed inside of her. His arms wrapped around her tightly, pulling her to him as she shook. Wave after wave of indecipherable pleasure rocked her body until tears streamed down the corners of her eyes. He gently kissed her forehead as his cock emptied itself inside of her.

Finally, she stopped quaking and went limp in his arms. He gently rolled over and dropped beside her. Both of them heaved to catch their breath as sweat trickled down their bodies. "That was amazing," he breathed.

"You're not kidding," she said with a smile. Her breasts wobbled on her chest with even the slightest movement. One of the nipples continued to dribble a slow leak of milk. If this is just half a dose, what does the full dose feel like. "James, this might sound crazy, but --"

"-- We should get married?" he finished. "Hank was already planning to get hitched with Vera after tonight. We can do it at the same time as them."

In response, Barbara got up and went over the card table. She grabbed the wax paper and came back over to James. He couldn't believe his luck as he watched her hips sway back and forth. She handed him one of the pills while taking the other for herself. "I'll be a good little hucow wife as long as you let me play with that cock of yours." She put the pill on her tongue, and he did the same. They kissed as the pills rolled down their throats.

In the background, the radio crackled, "And remember, Milktec is for America!"

12