Farm Life

Story Info
Growing up poor and becoming the man of the house.
917 words
4.13
23.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer everyone in this story is over 18 years of age.

This story is about growing up very poor on a small garden farm in the 1970s. We made our living growing cash crops of vegetables and selling them at farmers markets.

One summer when I turned 18 years old my Dad ran off with another woman. That left my Mom to raise my sister and Me on the small farm that was passed down by Her parents.

My Mom at the time was 33 years old a very sexy Milf with a body full of curves with long blonde hair and blue eyes just an absolutely gorgeous lady that always drew attention from Men at markets and all my friends often joked they'd like to bang her but She wasn't interested.

She had been only 15 when I was born and then 18 months later My little Sister Ruth was born.

So with Dad out of the picture I quicky became the Man of the house and was in charge of trucking the crops to market and alot of the garden work was done by hand by Mom and Ruth and Myself.

We hardly made enough money to pay the taxes to keep up the old place and had to live off the land with little to no money.

Mom did all the cooking and sewing and made most of our clothing so as the materials got more expensive Her and Ruths dresses got shorter and shorter it wasnt long after I would start catch glimpses of Moms pussy and ass as She bent over doing field work in Her short homemade dresses.

One day I had gotten very horny after a few peaks down Her dress seeing those big melons and her curvy ass. I snuck off to the wood shed to rub one out!

I had an old catalog of women half nude modeling underwear in there I was stroking my meat when my Mom came around the corner and caught sight of what I was doing.

She really got after Me and said that I shouldn't be doing that.

I was very embarrassed and apologetic I just said I couldn't help it I get so horny I needed to do something.

Mom just walked away and didn't say anything else to Me the rest of the day even during supper time it was oddly quite. I did notice she drank more than one glass of her homemade wine.

Later that night while I was trying to sleep it was so hot in that old farm house in the summer months so I slept naked with an old box fan blowing on Me.

I didn't hear the door open but in the bright moon lite I could see a curvy naked shadow of a woman that looked like my mom approached My bed then quickly slipped under the thin bed sheet with Me.

I thought to Myself I must be dreaming or mom must have drank to much wine and lost the way to her bed

My cock was instantly hard once I felt Her naked body slid along mine as She straddled Me.

I could then see Her face it was my Mother and Her big tittys hung near my face and She leaned down and whispered in my ear "I know what you need". "I need it too"

She then reached down and guided my hard cock into Her light blonde bush in-between the folds of Her slick wetness She rubbed My cock up and down Her slit.

Slowly lowered Herself down on my shaft until there was no more then She stopped and set there taken a moment to let Her self adjust.

She was very tight even compared to some local girls my own age so figured it had been awhile for Her.

She started bouncing up and down on my cock picking up Her pace.

I was trying not to cum so soon but Her tight pussy was clamping down on my cock and it was milking me trying to pull the cum from my balls.

I could sense Her bouncing was getting more urgent She was determined to get herself off on my cock it felt although she was going to rip My cock off.

She started going crazy bouncing and twisting and letting out squalls and crying out that She was cumming so hard.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ram that big fucking dick into my tight pussy! Fuck me hard! OH YES! Like that! Fuck me so good! OHHHHHMmmmmmmm!" She groaned loudly as she continued thrusting herself back onto my invading rod. "OHHH! Fuck me!

"Fuck me big boy! Fuck me good and hard! Make me cum!" She yelled while bouncing up and down his hard cock.

oh Fuck, oh Fuck your cock feels so big and hard "it's been so long since I've had a proper orgasm". Thank you My Big Boy!

I couldnt hold back any longer I felt My balls pulse as they unleashed there massive load into the same womb I had came from.

Mom didnt say anything She got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a damp rag and cleaned My Manhood then She went to Her own room.

We never spoke a word about what had happened and continued work side by side during the day as normal.

But She returned almost every week sometimes multiple times a week to My room late at night to continue our fuck sessions.