Farm Life is Hard, But Rewarding

Story Info
A working relationship for us.
1.2k words
2.94
10.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

in 2002, my wife and I wanted to move out of the city. So we moved to the country. My wife grew up on a farm and wanted go back to the farming life. We sold our home, she left her job and we moved. I worked from home and could work anywhere. We ended up buying a small working farm with cattle, chickens and a dog. It was about 300 acres, pond, barn and a small farm house.

My name is Tom and my wife is Nancy. We are both 30 years of age. I am an average guy, about 6 foot tall and 200 lbs. Nancy is 5 foot 9 and 145 lbs. She has red hair, small breasts and a large butt. Nancy has a medical condition and can't have children.

Well our first year on the farm went slow. Nancy was trying to do everything, but was overwhelmed. I was helping when I could but with working, my time was restricted. Our sex life had dropped off lately with her being so tired.

One evening after dinner we decided we needed help. Nancy put an ad in the local paper. Two weeks went by and no response. Then we decided to added some benefits to the job. Free room and board was part of the job. Two days later, Chris responded. We gave him our address and was meeting him Friday at 7 pm.

Chris arrived on time. We introduced ourselves and showed him around the farm. While on the porch we went over the salary and duties. Showed him the bedroom that he would have and asked if he had any questions. Chris then asked if this would be a permanent job and we both said yes. Chris informed us that his wife passed 3 yrs ago. He just had to leave the area because of the memories. We hired Chris and he moved in the next day.

Six months later, things were going great. Nancy was not tired at night and our sex life was active again. To tell you the truth, it was better then it ever had been. One night while having sex she called out Chris's name. I looked at her and she turned red. When I questioned her, she swore, she had not cheated on me. Then she started licking on my cock. Looked up into my eyes and came clean with what had been happening.

At first we just worked together, helping each other. Then one day, I was sweating so much that my shirt clung to my chest. I caught Chris staring at my chest. I looked down, never wearing a bra, had my nipples sticking out. I just made a joke of it. Chris said that he had no complaints. He thought i was a good looking woman. The next day, the bull was active, we watched for a while. Then made sexual jokes back and forth. This has been going on for a while between us.

Last month while plowing, it was so hot, we stopped by the pond. Stripped down and went skinny dipping, to cool off. When we walked out of the water, thats when I noticed his cock. It is bigger then yours and only semi hard. I am sorry that I let it go this far.

Well by then, my cock was hard and ready to cum. Nancy stopped sucking me and looked up. I can see that this has excited you. Chris has told me that he is not going to stay. There were no ladies anywhere close. He would never marry again, but needs a female's attention.

I was thinking of what we could do. Tom said, we can't loose him. Chris is like part of the family now. I will abide by what ever you come up with. I can see it in your eyes. He makes you happy and excites you. Nancy went back to sucking me and when I shot off, my toes curled. Nancy could not swallow it all and my cum ran down her chin.

The next day when the 2 of them were working, Nancy and Chris worked out the rules. That evening after dinner, we started drinking. Chris spoke up and told me that they had come up with a working agreement. They hoped i was agreeable to it.

We would be a family, work the farm like we have been doing. The only difference will be Nancy. She will be a wife to both of us. I looked at Nancy, she was smiling and shaking her head up and down. There will be no jealousy and we would be in an open relationship. Nancy will have the last say to everything. She will rotate sleeping with each of us. What do you think?

My head was spinning and I was so nervous. I asked Nancy if this is what she wanted and she said yes. I agreed to this lifestyle and asked when would this start. Nancy said, it starts now. Chris has been doing without, so his night is first.

Then Nancy dropped to her knees in front of Chris, unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock. It was bigger then mine and had such a large head. She stroked it and started sucking. I was shocked, but my cock had its own mind. It had gotten hard in my pants. After a few minutes, they stood up and told me good night.

Later that night after showering, I passed by his room. I could hear them talking. I heard Nancy beg him to go slow. I need to get use to your big cock. I heard Chris say, take a deep breath and relax. It's all the way in now. Then the bed springs start making noise. I could not move, I was so excited, listening to my wife begging to be fucked hard. My cock was hard again. I started to jack on it while I stood outside their door. My wife being fucked in the next room and I could not control myself. Then I heard Chris say that he was about to cum. My wife yelled at him, you will always cum in my pussy and fill me with your baby batter. Well that did it, I shot cum all over the floor.

The next morning I was making breakfast, when they came downstairs. Guess they slept in. Nancy came to me and gave me a hug and kiss while squeezing my cock, through my pants. Looks like you are a little excited. Yea I cant wait till tonight and my turn. She then dropped to her knees and took my cock out of my pants. She looked at me and then Chris. Opened her mouth started sucking my cock. I grabbed onto the counter. for support. I turned and looked at Chris as I grunted, shooting cum into my wifes mouth. She continued sucking me clean and never missed a drop.

Now 2 years later and life could not be any better. I have gotten more into it, we do still have our own nights with Nancy, but also do threesomes. In the summer, we wear less clothes and all three of us, cool off in the pond. Never thought our life would be like this. We are so lucky, being a happy family.