All Comments on 'Farm Life is Hard, But Rewarding'

by sccoastalmale

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lorishub791lorishub791about 1 month ago

I would like to find a guy with a bigger dick for my wife. I think she would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was way too quick. I mean you introduce stuff as being a happy young couple then BAM! you throw in the wife wanting another man, skinny dipping, the proposal of a poly marriage and all is well. NO real angst or emotion really.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 month ago

Awesome story... loved it... nicely written !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nope. Head to greener pastures. This was awful

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

Oversell. Studies and reality clearly show these type of twisted relationships fail at almost a rate of 90%.

patilliepatillieabout 1 month ago

What a great situation, will suck when he eventually leaves to have his own wife or kids, but until then,,,,,enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Horribly written.

.

Quotation marks are NOT optional. For example,

.

My wife yelled at him, "You will always cum in my pussy and fill me with your baby batter."

.

Well that did it, I shot cum all over the floor.

Even worse, you change POV without any real indication of the change. For example, it's mostly from his POV, but then there's the paragraph that starts

.

At first we just worked together, helping each other.

.

Which is her POV. The part of " Looked up into my eyes and came clean with what had been happening." doesn't count. It's buried in the previous paragraph, and it's not even a sentence, just a fragment.

,

No, you don't need an editor, you need to learn basic English -- THEN use and editor to find the stray mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a perfect arrangement between a loving couple and the hired help. Everyone’s a winner.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 month ago

Loving wives category.. Humm, your story. Minus zero rating. Wouldn't be there when they woke up the morning. Perhaps Chris left the next day, and never was heard from again. Lots of acres on that farm. ???????

NitpicNitpic20 days ago
Load

Load of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous