Farm to Stable Pt. 03 - Promises Kept

Story Info
Milking Audrey creates new opportunities for Michael.
9.5k words
4.73
14.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litguy444
litguy444
99 Followers

Author's note : If you began with the last part already and enjoyed it, welcome back! Thank you to all the comments and suggestions so far. Special thanks to @Amber_Embers for all of the careful editing.

***

"Two hundred thousand dollars." Michael's lips moved slowly, letting the words linger, knowing just what that would sound like to Audrey. The struggling waitress wasn't making much and he knew her car needed major repairs.

"That's how much they're willing to pay you. To carry a baby for them."

It was comfortable inside, the sunlight streaming into the barn space, but quiet compared to the brilliantly green view of the meadow outside the barn. As they walked out, Penny and Rosie were standing by the side of the barn, their soft eyes watching expectantly. Rosie was almost six months pregnant and her belly was swelling up nicely. Even the supplements could not counteract the hormones controlling her milk supply. A dark line ran down from her pregnant stomach to her smooth shaved pussy below.

Both of their nipples were long and shapely, shaped into place from months of steady milking, the breasts perfectly conical. Efficient at producing milk every day, reliably.

Penny's cheerfully freckled face brightened up when she saw Audrey, and her lazy smile widened as she took in the view of the new girl's body, the sweat still glistening from the exertions earlier. She brushed a strand of red hair out of her face as she looked at Audrey.

"How was your first milking experience?" she asked Audrey excitedly. The redhead already had her legs spread wide, gripping the metal pole with her pale hands. Taking a deep breath as she braced for the power washing that Miles was readying for her. The farmhand's strong fingers flexed as he spun the sprayer attachment onto the hose, tightening it firmly.

"I want to hear all about it, I'm sure it was wonderful -- ow!"

Miles brought the high-pressure hose around, spraying Rosie with an intense stream of water, almost knocking her off her bare feet as he cleaned her meticulously. She gasped as the water stung her sensitive belly and breasts, but Miles was focused on getting the job done and didn't stop. The girl's pale thighs quivered as goosebumps appeared, a squeal of surprise leaving her lips.

"Audrey, now bend over so Miles can wash you down too."

Michael rubbed his hands together, lathering up the shampoo. Taking a length of her hair, he worked it in from the roots first, cleaning up the dried cum that remained in it.

Audrey arched her eyebrows, her mouth parting in surprise as she listened carefully to Michael, wondering how all of his plans were going to work. The two naked women seemed completely comfortable, even as their heavy full breasts swung as they leaned forward. Large shapely nipples dangling as Miles prepared to hose them down. She watched as Penny relaxed, the curvy redhead's body shaking with adrenaline as the water poured against her body, pooling around her bare feet on the grass.

As Penny finished, she shook herself off, her hair dripping as she stepped towards Audrey, placing a hand on the nervous woman's shoulders, steadying her.

"It's better if you hold on tight to the pole. The water is a bit rough at first, but you'll get used to it and feel so much better when he's done. No more of that sour milk smell on you."

Audrey sighed as she felt Michael's fingertips massaging her neck and scalp, involuntarily relaxing as she listened to the experienced woman. "The milking was good," she hesitated, blushing a little to admit it out loud. "Yes, it really was the best I've ever been milked".

Audrey had so many questions for her new friend, but she was startled when she saw Miles approach her with the hose. She grabbed onto the pole in front of her, hoping for the best, her knuckles white as her palm tightened around the cold metal rod.

Without a warning, Miles turned the powerful sprayer onto her. It was warm, but it still stung as it beat against her sensitive skin. Bit by bit, he worked his way up and down her naked body, starting with her hair, and drenching it thoroughly. The water flowed in rivulets down her body, and Michael watched as the sweat, milk, and dried cum on her legs slowly washed down towards the drain.

Miles moved up and focused the spray jet between Audrey's legs, the pressure intense between her exposed pussy lips as she leaned over, her generous ass exposed fully. Michael reached over to wipe Audrey's inner thighs, to clean her properly after their sex earlier. Making sure she was perfectly clean, his hand continued to caress her inner thighs, guiding the water down her body, until her skin glowed in the bright summer sunshine.

Miles continued to let the water play up and down her body. As the tight spray hit her breasts next, Michael helped with both his hands, rubbing the nipples and areola that had produced so much milk earlier. Drawing a washcloth from the table, he scrubbed them gently until her skin glowed.

He was careful with his milk girls to keep them as clean as possible, to reduce any possible source of contamination for the milking. Pleased, he stepped back to examine her work. He handed her a plush white towel as Miles turned off the spray.

"You can get dressed now, Audrey", he said, glancing at his watch.

"The drive back to the city will be about an hour, but there's a portable milking unit I have in the car you can use. You will need it with the supplement drink you've been hydrating yourself with."

He paused, not wanting to deceive her, deciding to explain what would happen to her. She was owed an explanation of what she was getting herself into.

"The supplement drink is going to increase your sex drive - it'll intensify your arousal and make it more frequent. It's what we give all of the girls here when they start working on the farm. I... I should have told you what the effects would be, but it is completely natural, and I wanted you to try it first."

Audrey's eyes were slightly glazed over from the intense spraying she'd just received. There had been no escaping the pressure, and when the spray had hit her overly sensitive pussy, she'd winced at first. When Michael spread her lips, the water running over her well-used pussy made her gasp in shock. But Miles' experience was clear to her, and he seemed to know how to let the water last right until it became truly uncomfortable. It had been a welcome relief when Michael's hands did a thorough job of making sure her breasts were clean.

It had been a strange feeling, having other hands wash her. To feel such joy at being taken care of, while watching other girls look so happy. She was trying to figure out how she felt about the farm. Maybe on the drive back - she was lost in thought as the water sprayed down her legs, feeling her pussy tingle again.

"I didn't mind," she said, smiling shyly as she replied to Michael, noticing concern creasing his face. "It felt... good to be able to let go like that. I think I could... get used to it. And I know you put a lot of care into everything you make. At the restaurant and at the farm. I trust you - if the drink is making me feel good, I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

She stiffened for a moment, hesitating as she wondered what she was getting into, but feeling drawn magnetically to a new kind of lifestyle, one where her needs and wants were unconditionally cared for.

Audrey continued to towel herself off, gingerly patting herself between her legs, and inspecting her sore breasts. Testing them to see how they were now that they weren't full any longer - a welcome relief. Miles was helping the other girls dry down and gathering them up to head back into the barn. Tickling giggles and shrill laughter filled the air.

"Michael, could we talk about," she hesitated a bit, wondering if she could tell him the other urges she'd been feeling. "The farm and everything on the drive back to the city?"

Michael watched with pride as his girls were cleaned up completely, their bodies shiny and pink, flawless milk producers for the farm. He handed Audrey her bra and panties, along with the rest of her clothes, neatly folded, and watched as she dressed, her milky white skin disappearing inch by inch behind the fabric, disappearing from his piercing gaze.

He smiled as he heard her wanting to talk about the farm. Her shyness was making him care about her - she was different from the other milk girls at the farm. Just a few minutes ago, she was writhing in ecstasy as the milking chair sent orgasms cascading down her body, all of her milk methodically being pumped out of her. It was hard to believe how normal the conversation with her was now.

"Of course Audrey, we can talk. That's what I'm here for." His hand rested on the small of her back, guiding her as they began walking towards the front entrance together. "I want to hear what you liked most -- you are a full partner in this. We simply couldn't do without you now." Grunting from the weight, Michael picked up the portable milker that Miles had prepared for them at the entrance and carried it back to the car.

He carefully loaded the trunk with crates of milk bottles, warm and fresh from the three girls to take back to the restaurant. Jennie, his new dessert chef, would be so pleased to finally hear that the farm's supply issues were finally sorted out. The talented dessert chef had a new gelato recipe she had been working on, and fresh breast milk from the farm was exactly what she needed to perfect it.

"Wow, that's a lot of milk," she said in awe, watching how Michael's strong muscles strained at the weight of the crates as he pushed them into the trunk, arranging them neatly. "Is some of that really mine?" she asked, a smile lighting up her face as Michael nodded approvingly.

Recognition dawned on her as she remembered the same small bottles in a small fridge at the restaurant, lined up neatly with handwritten expiration dates. At the time she'd wondered about the names on the bottles, wondering why each of them had different female names on them. She chalked it up to being just a little cute touch, never dreaming that each name was from a real person - not an animal. A woman that shared the same intense need to be bound tightly and milked to satisfaction.

It was making sense though, all of the winning desserts, the awards, the critical reviews. Wow. The thought of it began to stir something inside her, a flush spreading across her chest as she reached up to rearrange her breasts in her bra. Then catching herself and bringing her hands down.

She settled into the car, pushing the seat back to make space for herself, trying her best not to knock into the portable milker. The stainless steel device was compact but heavy, with a power cable running from it to the car's dashboard, a dull red light glowing indicating it was powered up and ready.

Ready for her. The thought sent a thrill up her spine. Her bra suddenly felt restrictive, tight, and itchy at the sides, the straps digging into her skin.

The driver's side door closed with a loud thump and Michael appeared next to her. He leaned down to secure the milker, then briefly looked up to check on her. He then inadvertently placed a hand on her thigh, but she didn't flinch.

"The milker isn't quite as powerful as the one you used on the farm. There's not quite enough power in the car to be able to sustain the kind of vacuum pressure that a nursing woman needs to fully empty her breasts. But it makes up for it with vibrating pressure that can be - quite enjoyable."

Michael shivered from the cold as he loaded the ice packs into the car's trunk. It needed to be cold - he didn't want to risk losing even a drop of the milk his girls had worked hard on producing this week. At that moment, Miles approached him, offering a cup of coffee. Michael gratefully accepted it and took a long sip, savoring the perfect balance of its acidity, bitterness, and richness from the freshly pumped breast milk.

"This is Audrey, isn't it?" he said, smiling with recognition at Miles, as he put the car into gear, and waved him off. He turned to look at her, his gratitude obvious. "I'm glad I found you. The farm can't do without you now. I know we had an agreement earlier, and I wanted to make sure I honored my side of the deal. I remember you were having all those problems with your car and needed a bit of extra work. So, well, this is for you"

He handed her an envelope, the weighted promise of wealth within. She opened it to find five hundred dollar bills, the paper still crisp and untarnished.

"You did excellently today and this is just for today's milking session," he said as his hand squeezed her knee, his fingers warming them up, as he kept his other hand on the wheel.

The car moved slowly along the winding country road, the gravel beneath its wheels crunching reassuringly. The lush countryside flew past in a kaleidoscope of emerald and ochre, the sun casting dappled shadows through the trees. A gentle breeze stirred the branches, and the sweet scent of wildflowers hung in the air. It was peaceful, a moment of respite in an otherwise tumultuous world.

As he steered the car into the busy flow of traffic, Michael could feel a wave of frustration wash over him. Construction on the interstate again, causing backups for miles.

"But you don't have to wear a bra, you know," he said, hoping to lighten the mood. "Most of the girls here find it difficult to fit into a regular one once they start milking regularly. When you come back, we can have a bra specially designed for your growing breasts."

He glanced over at her, noting her thoughtful expression, and he knew that despite the difficulties ahead she was going to be just fine.

"Bad news though, it looks like we'll be stuck here. You can use the portable milker whenever you need to if you feel the need to pump. It should be fully charged now, and I think you'll be able to do it in a way that doesn't get too much attention from the other drivers around"

Audrey clutched the envelope tightly, her heart racing as she felt the weight of the money within. She had been exhausted by the stress of her mounting debts, but this... this was a reprieve she could never have imagined. Michael had no way of knowing what this gesture meant to her - the electric bill would be paid, the car might get that oil change and she'd be safe from eviction for now. She tried to speak, but her voice caught in her throat. Tears spilled over her cheeks as she fought to keep her emotions in check.

"Th...Thanks" She stuttered quietly.

Her mind raced with thousands of questions, but in the peaceful moment, none of them seemed worth interrupting. Staring through the window at the cars passing below, she wondered how the day had arrived at this point. Turning her head back towards Michael, she listened and tried to pull her focus back.

"It is hard to find the right fit," She nodded at his words "they don't seem to make bras that accommodate regular pumping like this. Do you mind if I - " She paused. Not quite sure how to say it.

"It's been a really nice change today not being so uncomfortably full all the time, so if you don't mind if I use the portable milkers, I can probably figure it out"

She leaned forward and popped open her bra with a sigh. She began to fiddle with the controls on the milker between her legs, sure that it couldn't be more difficult than using a regular electric breast pump.

Michael cursed as the car in front of them suddenly veered across several lanes of traffic, forcing him to jam on the brakes to avoid a collision. The road was getting more congested by the minute, with cars zipping in and out of lanes, and just a few seconds later, Michael had to swerve to avoid a pickup truck that nearly sideswiped them.

"Some of these people... " Michael muttered under his breath, as he slowed down, resigning himself to being caught in the evening traffic heading back into the city.

He clicked the button to turn on the car stereo, picking his favorite jazz playlist. The smooth, warm sound of a Coltrane saxophone filled the car, providing a cozy cocoon against the harsh reality of the outside world. It was a familiar feeling, one he welcomed like an old friend. The notes of the saxophone wrapped around him, easing the stress of the traffic and lulling him into a relaxed state of mind. He closed his eyes, took in the music, and smiled. This was his favorite way to escape.

Michael smiled warmly at Audrey. "Absolutely, it's here for that very reason." He gestured to the advanced electric breast pump plugged into the car. "It's a lot more powerful than the ones you're used to -- it can handle up to a half gallon of milk an hour."

The cars inched along, but all he could focus on was Audrey setting up the pump. Her breasts were stunning, creamy swells that had grown even fuller from the milking of her at the farm. His eyes were drawn to her nipples, long and proud, the pebbled flesh around it glimmering with a few drops of milk from her letdown. He could feel the heat rising in his body, a deep, aching desire stirring within him.

Michael's tongue ran along the inside of his lips and he swallowed, his desire mounting as he watched her begin to pump again. He could hardly stand the urge to stop the car, pull her onto his lap and taste the sweet milk spilling out of her breasts, but he knew there'd be time for that once they reached the restaurant. He gripped the steering wheel tighter with one hand, forcing himself to concentrate on the road, while his other rubbed her knee encouragingly.

"That's right, use the button on the left to start the pumping, and the dial on the right of it can adjust the level of pressure and power to begin. After that, it'll automatically adjust to your body based on the amount of the letdown."

He spread his legs in the car seat, the bulge in his pants growing with anticipation as he let his hand linger on her thighs, slowly tracing circles on her soft skin. His gaze locked on her, his heart pounding from the desire coursing through his veins. He encouraged her to continue with a light squeeze of her knees, the promise of pleasure evident in his eyes.

Audrey felt a thrill as she realized Michael was right. She could easily figure out how to use the portable milker. She placed the cups over her breasts, feeling the sudden rush of heat that came with it. The other side of her body immediately responded, her nipples hardening and a slow trickle of milk leaking out of her. She felt her face flush with pleasure as she thought of Michael packing the milk bottles in the trunk with such care. She could almost feel his hands on her body as she realized there was no need to hurry - her letdown was even stronger than it had been on the farm. She enjoyed the sensation of the suction on her nipples and the warmth of the milk flowing out of her, and before she knew it, she was lost in the pleasure.

An audible sigh escaped her when she flipped the switch, and the milker turned on, a hum filling the small space of the car. Sitting up felt different to her, completely unlike the submissive position she'd had on the farm.

Audrey felt the tug of the strong suction as it reshaped her nipples, and watched as each one released streams of milk with every pull. She felt a wave of pleasure as her eyes followed the milk's journey from her breasts to the bottle, and the way the silicone of the cups caressed her full breasts. As she ran a finger around the outside of the cups, a contented sigh escaped her lips.

"It's crazy ya know, how you guys have figured this out. Most pumps are so uncomfortable, but this one isn't. And it gets the milk so much more efficiently."

Michael's hand rested on her knee, but she couldn't pull her eyes away from her breasts, watching the milk flowing. It was mesmerizing and strangely calming.

litguy444
litguy444
99 Followers