All Comments on 'Farm to Stable Pt. 03 - Promises Kept'

by litguy444

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why does she keep drinking that shit? Does she want to be a mindless freak, who can't even go outside, because the drugs have changed her into a fucking constantly horny cow? With her milk contaminated with drugs, none of the shit made with it is any good. The MC has zero self esteem to be so easily seduced.

lsnid003lsnid00312 months ago

So, I guess I want to know if Miles and Michael have a special drink, and if the scar she saw was part of becoming a breeding bull? Inquiring minds want to know!

litguy444litguy44411 months agoAuthor

That's very observant of you to notice! Miles is a more complex character, and he has a bit of a history from the other farms he's worked at. He refuses any chemical supplements - he's old school like that, and has his own techniques that he's developed for making sure he can impregnate the girls under his care. We'll get to that story eventually as well - he has aspirations beyond working for Michael or other hucow farm owners.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a good fiction story. I didn't like the drug part. I like the milking and sex parts.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Great story. Please finish

HucowuddersHucowudders4 months ago

Mmmm I just love your story and hope you will write more soon. It’s so erotic and I had to pump my udders while reading. To drink the supplement water and the amount of milking and breeding makes me jealous to be in her place. More please, moooo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlitguy444@litguy444
A guy who likes to write. I'm new at this, so I'll be exploring a bunch of ideas and fetishes - some I like, some intrigue me, but all are an exploration of creativity. Send me any feedback you have (good or bad!), I appreciate even a quick line.