Farm to Stable Pt. 03 - Promises Kept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at Michael as she removed the cups of the milkers from her breasts. There was a lot of milk from this time, and she looked out the window, grateful to be in a quiet spot. She took a wipe from him, and began to dab her breasts dry, wincing as her sensitive nipples protested each time the cloth grazed them.

"You want to - taste my milk?" she said, looking puzzled. "Right from my breasts?"

Her hands made their way to her breasts, still slightly heavy, cupping them underneath, feeling the weight and change even a few milking had made. A sense of satisfaction came over her. I am good at this, she realized with a flush of delight. Her heavy breasts filling and refilling, her long nipples stretching and dripping, the slight paunch of my stomach ready to expand.

Something came over her, as she nodded to his request, curious where it would lead.

"Can you make me cum too? With your mouth on my milky tits? Straight from the source?" she said, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

At first, she was just teasing, but then as she spoke the words, she began to wonder.

Michael just smiled and reached toward her.

He took the bottle from Audrey, still thinking about how her delicate throat looked as she swallowed, reminding him of just how it had clenched like a velvety glove around his cock earlier in the barn. Deep inside her as she begged for the orgasms not to stop.

Michael leaned over as she consented. "Of course, I'll help you cum" he assured her with a smile, his eyes widening as she cupped her breasts, presenting him with the gift of her twin shapely breasts, the nipples stippled with droplets of milk. Begging to be touched, to be caressed, and felt.

His palm closed over one, massaging it gently, feeling the fullness of them and savoring how they felt. With an eager smile, he bent down, his cheek grazing her soft flesh as he took her left breast in his mouth, his lips closing around the wide areola, tickled by the tiny bumps. He took a long and deep lick, tasting the sweetness of the milk on her nipples, just a hint of salt from her sweat before. His tongue circles the nipple, teasing it, feeling it harden to his attention. Her pulse throbbed, and he could hear her heartbeat quicken as he pressed on.

As Michael enjoyed the moment, he hadn't forgotten his request - his hands pushed Audrey's legs apart, reaching between her inner thighs until his knuckle grazed her pussy. He curled his fingers as he slid two of them inside her already slick channel, feeling the wetness surrounding his fingers, and the tight muscles of her pussy relaxing quickly to admit him. As her hips shifted, his fingers curled inside her, beckoning her towards him.

"How does that feel?" he whispered, his breath hot and intense against her breasts, glancing up as his hand pushed her hair back, revealing her supple neck.

His shaft was painfully hard now, Michael's body aching for release as he closed his lips around Audrey's breasts, his tongue swirling as the milk started to spill out as he flicked the nipple.

"Oh god," Audrey squealed as she felt his hands on her breasts, and all over her body all at once. She leaned in to groan, her fingers running through his soft hair, gripping it as she felt his tongue running along her nipple. A quiver of pleasure ran down her leg, a reminder of the flood that was sure to come.

She rushed to grasp her right breast, clamping down on it so the milk didn't spurt out. It took an extraordinary amount of concentration because Michael's fingers had already found her wet and needy pussy. She opened her hips as best she could, giving him room to slide her fingers in. Groaning in welcome relief as his thumb grazed her clit.

"Yes, please. Milk me with your mouth. You know what I need."

She pinched her right nipple between her thumb and forefinger, but her letdown was powerfully strong as Michael reached her g-spot, milk escaping through her fingers, dripping down her hand and arm.

With her free hand, she gripped Michael's hair harder, intending to push his head towards her full breasts. But his fingers worked towards another climax, and instead, she grabbed him in ecstasy.

"God, oh. Michael....oh my god."

Preventing another letdown became a distant memory as her hands clutched his head to her breasts, her mouth widening as she gasped. The milk began to spray as her body bucked, the climax exploding through her body again.

Michael's chest heaved as he felt Audrey grasp his dark hair firmly, pulling him closer, his stubble grazing her supple breasts as her body shuddered beneath. His mouth mashed messily into her breast, feeling the milk filling his mouth, and he swallowed quickly, sucking even harder as his tongue and mouth overstimulated her breasts.

He felt his neck suddenly soaked and warm, realizing with delight that her right breast was spurting, the milk soaking her t-shirt. The supplement was working well, she was producing milk plentifully now, he noted objectively even in his aroused state.

"I'm going to keep milking you, Audrey. Such a great milk girl. Your breastmilk tastes - spectacular".

As he swallowed, his head began to spin from the sweet, creamy flavor of her creation. The delicate flavor of the breast milk was like a creme brulee that hadn't set fully yet - full-bodied and soft. Warm and full in his mouth.

Audrey felt her hips open up further as Michael's thumb pressed against her clit. She could feel it quiver and become more engorged beneath him. His fingers moved rapidly, caressing the sides of her clit in circles and feeling it quiver against him. The mixture of juices was heady as the milk dripped down Audrey's body mixed with the wetness from her pussy. It made a squishy slapping sound as Michael's palm occasionally touched Audrey's thighs as he moved even faster, teasing her by depriving her clit of direct contact but circling it ever more strongly.

"Come, Audrey, keep coming." Michael encouraged her, his mouth muffled with a mouthful of her left breast. His cheeks hollowed as he increased the suction, drawing the milk out of her full breasts, while his right hand kept massaging the tit flesh, kneading it to keep her stimulated.

He unzipped his jeans with his left hand and released the pressure from his cock. With his right hand, he grabbed Audrey's and guided it to hold his erection. She released her breast, and the milk sprayed onto the dashboard of the car, dripping down on the seats.

"Ah." He moaned deliriously as he felt her long fingers encircling his shaft. "That's good, Audrey, keep going."

Michael gasped with pleasure as he felt her slender hand wrap tightly yet gently around his swollen member, coaxing it to rise to full arousal. He groaned as her fingers explored, running up and down the length of his shaft, teasing and tantalizing him. His body was completely transfixed as her hand started to tug at his rock-hard rod, her movements in sync with his own increasing levels of arousal and pleasure.

His hardness drew Audrey forward. The tip was wet against her hand, a combination of her milk and Michael's arousal leaking out. She grasped his cock firmly, feeling it throb, jerking under her grip.

She'd never experienced a letdown like this before. Each milk duct throbbed as one breast squirted freely, the other being pulled deeper against the roof of Michael's mouth. She began to tug harder on his cock, her hand frantically moving up and down his well-lubed shaft.

He wanted nothing more than to let go, to give in to the tight grasp on his manhood that she had on him, pulling him higher with each tug, as all of his senses reclined to the plush pillows of pleasure and ecstasy.

She swiped her thumb over the wet tip, teasing his head and Michael's moans grew as he sucked harder on my breasts. Audrey pushed more of her tit-flesh into his mouth, loving the experience of his mouth gripping her breast, his tongue teasing her swollen nipple.

The orgasms didn't seem to have a start or finish to her any longer, just a series of highs as his fingers drove inside her. His thumb held a steady contact pressure on her clit, keeping her high on the verge of delirium. She gripped the base of his cock, her fingers just teasing his swollen hard balls. She couldn't let go. In her orgasmic haze, her fingers squeezed harder, rubbing his shaft up and down, eagerly encouraging him.

"Please cum with me, please let me help you cum."

Michael groaned with pleasure as Audrey's palm closed around his cock. He shuddered as she moved her hand up and down his lubed shaft, her thumb tingling the sensitive glans on each stroke. His eyes rolled back in pleasure as he sucked harder from her wet breasts, quickly swallowing the milk as it streamed down his throat. Audrey's touch was exquisite, and his body responded to her with a growing desire. She smiled, feeling his pleasure pulsing through her. Michael had never felt anything like this before, and she was glad to be able to give it to him.

"I want you to cum too, I want you to taste my milk in my mouth as you do." she whispered.

Audrey paused for a moment as her hands grazed over his balls and gripped the base. Michael regained his composure enough to focus on her pussy as his thumb circled her clit faster. The hood of her clit was exposed as his other fingers curled inside her, rubbing against the sensitive walls. He held her like a bowling ball and moved his arms quickly, his biceps flexing as he rapidly moved back and forth. Her entire body nearly lifted off the seat with the intensity of his fingers thrusting inside as he maintained relentless pressure on her clit. Finger fucking her now that she was thoroughly wet and pliable.

She winced at the strength of her pussy clenching his fingers as an orgasm washed over her, but he didn't let go. Instead, he pulled her swollen nipple deeper into his mouth, flicking it as it brushed the roof of his mouth, his tongue curling to keep pulling it in. He sucked her harder than ever, his teeth grazing the soft flesh of her areola.

Michael's body was near its limit, his hips thrusting towards her hands, each movement bringing him closer to the edge. On that last final stroke, when she clenched her hand down to the base of his shaft, leaving the cock head glistening, a pleasurable bolt of electricity shot through his body.

"Ah, god, Audrey, I'm coming." he gasped, as his cum boiled upwards from his swollen hard balls, unable to stop it even if he wanted to. Spurt after spurt of creamy sperm shot up as she held his jerking cock tight, landing on her milky breasts and dripping down her as he fingered her to another blissful orgasm.

She moaned as she felt the hot cum on her breasts, her pussy clenching as it gripped his thrusting fingers. Audrey had never imagined it was possible to have so many orgasms, but she'd lost sight at this point. Her hips bucked to meet his fingers, clenching to hold them as he rubbed against her g-spot on each stroke, stretching the pleasure as long as possible.

Her weeping breasts bounced as he squeezed them harder, seeing the milk pulse and shoot. Michael mashed his lips onto her breast, holding the areola and nipples tight in his mouth as his orgasm finally subsided, his cock softening under her grip. He groaned in blissful relief as his cock emptied itself onto her hands.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Audrey felt Michael's fingers slow, and his hands came up to massage her breasts. She moaned contentedly as his strong hands rubbed her skin, from the base of her breasts to the nipples and back.

She let her head fall back and enjoyed the feeling of his slightly roughened fingertips massaging out the full ducts, the elongated nipples, and her darkening stippled areola. The milk slowed like somehow Michael's fingers knew how to manage the flow.

As she lazily opened her eyes, the scene in the car began to swim back into focus. With a gasp of comedic horror, she realized she'd been in a parked car the whole time.

"Michael...we...your car...oh, I think I may have ruined it"

He looked over everything that her milk and their juices had drenched and he shrugged helplessly with her, laughing at the intimate ridiculousness of the situation. He leaned back in the driver's seat, relaxing as his breathing began to return to normal. He was suddenly aware of the comforting wetness of Audrey's breast milk spilling down his rigid shaft and pooling around his now softened balls.

"I've never done that with a milk girl before" he admitted to her, his voice tender as he pulled his jeans back up, cleaning his softening penis with a wipe before it disappeared beneath his pants.

"You are special."

He handed Audrey the wipes as they laughed together, wiping the mess off the dashboard and seats. When his phone buzzed, Michael startled, glancing with concern at the time. They'd been parked for over an hour.

He picked up his phone - three unread messages.

"Audrey, we're going to be late! Jeremy has been texting me and they're waiting for us in the restaurant. Can you slip in the back entrance and wait in my office? I'll meet you in a few minutes after I chat with them."

He grabbed his phone and opened the car door, before turning around to flash her a smile, as he wiped the creamy milk from his lips with his tongue.

"There's another milker in my office. Bottom drawer of the desk. If you need it." He paused with a mischievous glint in his eye as he took in her body, her breasts nearly bursting out of her bra as she struggled to put it back on.

"I suppose there's no question you will."