Farm Visit

Story Info
Diapered and sissy.
2k words
4.69
2.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with me with a family friend's farm visit I had when I was 10. I got injured and broke my leg in 3 places on the farm I was staying at for 4 weeks during the summer. And since I was not able to get out of bed and walk for a week, my friend's mother and her daughter Stacy, on the advice of a Doctor, put diapers on me. Her mother had her do the diaper changes as she was eighteen at the time. Stacy was great. She stayed with me most of the time, reading to me in bed and making sure I was ok. But that was only for a week of my stay. As soon as I was able to walk without crutches, the diapers were gone.

Years later when I was 18, I babysat for work while I was in school and got a call one day from Stacy's mother (my mom gave them my number), who informed me that her daughter was looking for help on the farm and wanted to know if I could come to the farm. There would be work for the summer, about 8 weeks while she was getting a divorce. She and her husband lost a baby when she was 8 months, so she was back living with her mother (lost her dad the year after I was there the first time) and she was going to be away for the whole summer.

I agreed and took off right away. The barn was run by another hired hand, a guy in his 50's. It was about a week in, while I was there cleaning the barn, I saw him being mean to the horses. He got mad at one and started to whip it. The horse turned and bucked towards me. I was not able to get away and got kicked in the lower stomach, knocked down, and back up again. It stomped on me again before running off. The farmhand did not even do a thing to help after the horse ran over me, knocking me unconscious.

All I remember after that was waking up in a hospital bed unable to move, and there was Stacy, right beside my bed and smiling at me. I asked what happened and she told me I was kicked and knocked out by the horse. I got badly bruised kidneys and a concussion. The Doctor stated I was going to be released from the hospital later that day. He said he knew the family would take loving care of me at the farm. I was to stay in bed as much as possible for at least 10 to 15 days. Stacy looked at the Doctor and said "Do not worry, he does not have a choice when we get home," smiling at me.

After the Doctor left, she stated that she would put me back in diapers so I would not have to get up at all, just like the last time. I said that would not be necessary, but just got a look of pity, so I stopped talking. She left the room and when she came back in, she had a hospital diaper in hand and put it on me right there and then helped me get dressed. She got me into a wheelchair to take me back to the farm.

When we got home she helped me into the house. The bedroom I was given was upstairs but she did not want me climbing stairs, so she brought me into her room and said "You will be sleeping in here with me so I can keep an eye on you." She sat me down on the bed and started taking my clothes off. I told her that my pajamas were in my room and she looked at me with another smile on her face, then turned towards her dresser, opened the top drawer, and pulled out an item. She was putting me in one of her baby doll nighties; it was short and came just to the top of the diaper. I said "No," and she looked at me, stating "It will be easier to change you with this on instead of your pajamas."

She left me in the room wearing the pink nightie and diaper to go and check on the horses. I was thinking about how soft the nightie was as I was laying down in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke she was there smiling at me. You look so cute in that, but I see you wet yourself, so let's change you. She started to take the diaper off, but I was so hard that she noticed and just smiled again. "Don't worry about that. A little rubbing and it will be gone." Then she did just that till I chummed in the wet diaper. She noticed that I was red in the face and came up and kissed me softly on the forehead, whispering "Don't worry, baby. It was expected," and went back to changing me.

As Stacy changed my diaper, she told me that she had found out the other farmhand had run off and left a note saying he would not work for her mother anymore. So she had contacted her mother and told her what happened. Her mother stated that it was ok and told her she had been planning on firing him anyway, "So good riddance." The mom said that she will contact Stacy's uncle. She knew he would come and help till she got back at the end of the summer.

Over the next few days, she started changing things a little at a time. It started off simple: I woke up one morning with a soother in my mouth, and was sucking on it not even realizing. She was sleeping beside me in a hot nightie and nothing else. When I moved, she woke up and kissed my forehead again saying "Good morning, baby, I'm going to make you breakfast." That's when I really noticed her body. She wore loose fitting clothes all the time, but her breasts were at least a D cup and she was at least a medium in the waist size too. She looked hot.

I could see that she was also clean shaven, as her nightie was the same as the one she had given me, and it covered enough that I only noticed when she bent over. She went out of the room and it was about 20 mins later she came back in with a tray. Sitting the tray down on the dresser, she noticed how wet I was and I looked at her saying I had to poo. She just smiled and said "Do it, that's what the diaper is for," and stood there watching me. I closed my eyes and it took me a bit, but I finally pooed in the diaper.

I opened my eyes and noticed that she had her eyes closed with one hand rubbing her pussy and biting the finger of her other hand, but what got me hard right away was her nightie was wet round her nipples. And not just wet, but liquid was flowing out of her nipples. I moved a little and the diaper made noise. She stopped rubbing herself and opened her eyes, smiling at me. "That was great, I needed that." Then she noticed her nipples and started to cry. I asked her why she was crying, and she said "I do not know what to do. I lost a baby 4 months ago and it looks like I am lactating now." I said "Don't cry, it'll be ok."

The crying stopped and she smiled again, noticing the big lump in the front of the wet diaper. Let's take care of that before I change you." She found her nightie so wet that she removed it completely. She was standing there naked in front of me and started rubbing my cock through he diaper. Again I was chummed in my diaper. She came up and kissed my forehead again, and as she did some milk droplets landed by my lips. I stuck my tongue out and licked it off my lips. It was sweet tasting and she smiled, "I think I know what to do now." She stepped back, changed my diaper, and then turned and took the tray back to the kitchen.

Coming back up, she sat beside me on the bed. Stacy moved towards me so her right nipple was at my lips and just looked down, "Baby needs his breakfast," and I started to suckle on her nipple. The milk was flowing and I suckled for a long time till it stopped. She changed positions and gave me her left nipple. I did the same and suckled till the milk stopped flowing again. She got up and smiled saying she might have to wear diapers too, as she had multiple orgasms. The side of the bed was soaking wet and she reached down to her pussy. Soaking her fingers in the juice, she put them in my mouth. I sucked on her fingers till they were clean.

Then we heard her uncle yell "Anyone home?" She called back "Yes Uncle, I will be out in a few minutes. Just getting into the shower." She went into the bathroom and as she entered I heard her uncle come towards the room. He was at the door and asked how I was feeling. I told him I was getting better. As we were talking Stacy came out of the bathroom in a towel and hugged her Uncle. "Thanks for coming over so fast. I hope your John was ok with it." He laughed, "John is going to take some time off and also come and help with the farm, he'll be here later tonight. But I'm starving, I see you made brunch in the kitchen." "Yeah, brunch," she said with a smile and looked at me. "Baby, I'm going to get brunch set up for Uncle. I'll be back soon, just relax and think about this morning. Do you need anything?" I said "No I am full, thanks." Stacy smiled as she left.

Their voices carried all the way from the kitchen, and I heard her Uncle make a comment about how nice the nightie looked. "It suits him. "Thanks," she said and I turned red. After about an hour they both came back and sat for a bit with me; he was a great guy. Just as I wet and pooed again--this time it was more liquid from all the milk I drank--her phone rang. She looked at it and said it was her lawyer for the divorce. Stacy looked at her Uncle and then at me, "Baby do you mind if Uncle changes you while I take this call? I don't want you sitting in that soiled diaper." I looked at her Uncle and he smiled and said "Not an issue, I am a nurse at the hospital," so I agreed.

She left the room and he removed the blanket saying "You look nice in that, but I need to change it too. Stacy told me it's been on you for a full day." So he went to her drawer and pulled out another frilly top and a pair of frilly panties. "These might just work till I message John with your sizes and get proper diaper covers for Stacy's little one." I wanted to say something, but he left the room. When he came back he was holding a baby bottle full of liquid. As soon as he put it in my mouth I tasted the first drop I and knew it was Stacy's milk.

He smiled and said "She pumped some while out in the kitchen. It was a while, but when Stacy came back to the room there I was in a fresh diaper, a red frilly top, matching frilly panties over my diaper, and asleep with the bottle in my mouth. I woke up with her kissing my lips softly beside the bottle. She asked if I enjoyed my lunch and told me how sweet I looked. "But I have to go to the supply store and get a few things. Uncle will be here, just call his cell if you need anything. She turned the TV on, put on cartoons, and left the room.

To be continued