Farmer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ail watched his neighbor with a grin. So far for him this was not new, but the following shots were totally unexpected.

The door to the van opened and the familiar woman came inside. She reached for the front seat and a hairbrush appeared in her hands. After several times combing her hair, she suddenly froze and leaned back against the back of the bench. For a few seconds she sat still. Suddenly her hand moved and incredibly she closed her eyes and a gentle white palm slipped under her bra and her breasts were exposed. Her thin fingers picked at first one nipple, then the other as a smile appeared on her face. Then the hand slipped down and pushed aside the thin panties. A beautiful index finger caressed the fold between the juicy and mature lips of her feminine charms and at first, it gently wandered along the long cut, but soon its path became shorter and shorter. Finally she began to rub the top of the slit where the bulge of pink flesh appeared very clearly. She bit her lip, a few more movements passed and a very rough and a long cry escaped from the woman's chest. Then the cry slowly subsided along with the tremors that shook her body.

For some time she sat motionless. Her hand squeezed her pubis, she opened her eyes and looked again at herself in the mirror. She straightened her hair, tidied up the swimsuit and lifted the comb from the seat and stepped out of the van.

The room was silent, then Al looked at Joseph and hoarsely asked, "Is this a good mare for my flock?" Joseph unable to respond and only nodded his head.

"Okay. I see you need to get over it and I have to go to bed. We'll assume that today's been a good day for both, " said Ail and l turned off the computer.

Mary went into the bathroom and when the jets of hot water splashed against her body, Ail closed the door after Joseph went outside.