Farmer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farmer didn't bother to answer. Breathing heavily, while one hand held her hair, he used the other to perform the same ritual he had performed on dozens of other mares when he introduced them into his herd. Now the pleasure beast within Ail massaged the swollen lips of this mare's vagina who a few hours ago was both a mother and faithful wife. Now she lay writhing in pleasure below him as he watched her chest heave and her eyelids flutter. He knew from many years of experience that most mares thought these moments were the climax of their adventure, but they were always wrong. Ail knew that for them, this was the beginning of their long path to perdition. Over many years, each mare would shed tears of despair, whisper countless moans of pleasure and gasp million of words of pleasure as they submitted to his training and ownership. On this day at this place, Ail had found the key to Mary's control, and soon he would give the keys to her control to his stallions who would shoot their seeds onto her eggs as they trained her body, her mind and most importantly her soul.

But as Ail rubbed Mary's clit and made her writhe under his control, he realized that she was indeed a special woman. At first, he didn't understand the sensations flowing through his veins. But as she moaned he felt a surge of new strength that indicated this drought of not enjoying a mare's indoctrination was ending with this one. Age was taking its toll, but today blood flowed to his dick and it waited patiently. At his age, it was not the stallion's instrument or the implacable ram that destroyed all in its path that he had possessed in is youth. Yet he was full now and knew he could plumb the depths of this mare on this day. Today he would saddle this mare and ride her to his pleasure. So it was with the old dominant control that his fingers slid along the wet walls of her womanhood and he felt great pleasure knowing that even now his fingers, the fingers of a stranger, squeezed the lips of her cave and caused her to squirm and whimper as she begged for more..

"Don't be afraid because this is our secret and every married woman must have a very special secret. The secret is to know that you have a treasure. You are a beautiful woman who has given birth, and the vagina of a beautiful woman who has given birth is your secret. There are thousands of men who would want you but only you will decide who shall have you. Only you shall decide who shall have the honey that is now inside you. Now look Mary, look at this clear honey, "and when Mary opened her eyes, she saw that Ail was greedily licking his fingers that had been massaging her vagina.

He looked into her eyes as he held her closely and his tongue slowly slid over his fingers. She did not turn away when his lips touched hers and her lips accepted his wet fingers when he outlined her mouth. Her eyes closed only when his fingers stroked her chin and Mary involuntarily shuddered and took a deep breath. Then she lowered her chin to gently kiss the fingers that touched her. Her lips tightened on his fingers and Mary's tongue gently licked and sucked them. And far off in her mind, she again heard the whispers of this man, this devil, this master.

"You clever and you are perfect. Your husband doesn't know that his wife is a cow of the rarest breed and he doesn't realize that this cow's udders were made not only for milk but also for the greedy lips of other men. He doesn't know that your nipples will become stones for those lips and from those stones will be drops and drops of nectar. Your husband is a fool and knows nothing. To him sex is ramming the woman but to you sex will become a massage, a mating, a ritual that will be performed by someone you choose and someone you enjoy. And this joyful sex will open your womb to ecstasy and joy. The animal delight of a thick piston gently touching your womb will be your enjoyment, so when your husband's words hurt again know that for each word you are paying him back with your open womb." and as Farmer said this he gently spread her legs and knelt between them.

Mary opened her foggy eyes and a smile ran over her lips as she realized Ail spoke of Revenge. A very sweet revenge she thought for she knew it would be with all of her body and now she would not be hurt by the words of her husband or by his actions. Farmer's words settled into her mind and her soul and because of that the doubts and second guesses that could have arisen later never came. And so Farmer began the ritual of freeing her from doubt and into his control. For him it was an old ritual and he was the priest, and she his sacrifice to both the lords of heaven and the lords of hell.

"I know that it is difficult for you to speak now, so be silent and show me how you will have your revenge against your husband." Farmer whispered in her ear as his member pressed against the deep crease of her labia. As the thin red hairs stuck together with the essence of Mary's arousal and the sultry sun burned Ail's back, he waited patiently and pushed slowly. Mary's heart pounded and her blood raced as she heard, "Good girl, just relax, trust me ...let me inside.".

Mary's body trembled and perspired under him as a wave ran through her body as she began to meekly spread legs. The phallus of this gray devil did not shine with the power of the royal wand but was more akin to a fat snake. A very fat boa whose thickened head was covered by the foreskin that had lived a perverted and now tired life. But it was in the end a live boa that was set in motion by Ail's pressure and Mary's acceptance. Under it implacable pressure, Mary's folds slowly opened and the body of the boa crept bit by bit into into the cave bursting with heat. Mary moaned and her closed eyes fluttered again.

Leaning on his hands, Farmer hung over the body of his new mare as his his buttocks slowly pushed the boa forward. As it passed through her most secret tunnel, heat began to build in her stomach and her knees bent so she could offer herself to its force. She felt Ail's pubic hair touch her own and she felt his weight press against her. Then she felt Farmer raise her left leg as if she was a sacrifice upon an altar and the boa penetrated to her very depths. The hands that gripped her were firm and the fullness within her released another moan.

"You are beautiful my woman and now we begin your revenge. Don't say anything. Just show me how much you want your revenge." Ail said as he looked down at this woman. He knew this woman, as he did all women. She was now a mare and under his control. She wanted revenge against her husband and in doing so she joined his flock like so many women before her.

As Ail spoke these words, Mary's lips turned up in slight smile. She nodded in agreement but was silent. In her own mind she knew this wasn't revenge, it was only a fling. There was not commitment, it was just fun, nothing more. But Farmer had performed this ritual many times with many women and he knew her thoughts and her morals. In these first seconds, all his mares had hoped to preserve their virtue and rationalized their actions. Some had even held out against his control for several days but in the end they all fell and became his. For Mary it took two minutes.

Overwhelmed by Ail's rhythms and with sensations that she had long since lost with her husband, Mary met Ail's every thrust filled with feverish abandon. The heat in her core continued to build and soon rolled in waves over her body, her mind and began to consume her soul, when it suddenly flashed white hot. She spasmed beneath him and her legs clasped Farmer's back as her arms hugged his neck and her hips pushed against him to seal her fate. Now she matched Ail's rhythm as they moved together without compunction. They became one as she impaled herself on his piston. She knew he was not a stallion, she could feel that, but her instincts drove her to demand insemination from her partner and she felt with an animal instinct that his seed was climbing to her womb from his drooping scrotum and she was not mistaken. At the peak of her pleasure her heels began to beat Farmer's back and his body responded to her demands. The rare sperm of this old pervert, this son of the devil, this Farmer of souls pulsated into her welcoming and luxurious womb.

* * *

As she felt herself fall from her heavenly heights, she lay with her hands over her face, burning with shame and afraid to meet his gaze. The debauchery she had performed without compunction with this gray-haired devil paralyzed her with fear. As Farmer's hand gently stroked her hair and murmured soft sounds in her ear, her hands sought out her bra and she felt the sticky drops of male semen leak slowly from her sinful vagina. Her panic rose as she felt her revenge begin to turn to fear, but soon the tender kisses from Ail as he held her in his arms calmed her emotions. With her bra and panties lying next to her, she sat contentedly in Ail's arms as his lips gently touched her neck and face and his hands stroked her red hair.

"Ail. I'm scared. I wasn't ready for this and was totally unprepared. What if you got me pregnant?" she asked him with a voice tinged with fear.

"Well I guess it is time for a bit of truth," Farmer said as he looked at her worried face. "Don't worry about being pregnant. I took precautions for you. Remember I told you about my friend the Doctor? She gave me some drugs that I put in your cocktails yesterday and today and that took care of the issue. You are perfectly safe." he said with a bit of pride as he kissed her gently.

Ail knew she would be indignant and laughed when her little fists beat on his back and she screamed that he was a cunning deceiver. Then she laughed when she figured out that he had decided to seduce her beforehand and suddenly their laughing stopped as the quietly kissed each other.

He was pleased when she put on her panties and asked him to fasten her bra, and as they walked back to the hut his hand was shamelessly on her buttocks and she seemed to enjoy it. He smiled to himself as he realized that this had been a great day and that she had many lessons ahead of her and that he would be giving her some of them. However, today was always one of the hardest and she was learning it well.

As they neared the hut, Mary remembered that she had forgotten a comb in the van so Ail gave her the keys to retrieve it. Then he went into the hut and thought about the trip home. It occurred to him that they had left the city that morning as man and a woman and were returning as owner and owned.

Farmer was well along with preparing their light dinner when Mary returned to the hut. As they ate he joked with her and she responded with very sincere laughter and the occasional blush when it became obvious that Ail was looking at her. However, despite her shyness she did allow Ail to unbutton her bra again after dinner and then kiss and lightly suck her nipples before they left for home.

On the way back Farmer put his hand on her pubis and squeezed her luxurious crotch and she docilely opened her legs allowing him access as she tensed but continued to look out the window. Then when they arrived in his courtyard he did it again and this time she responded by groping his shorts and squeezing his phallus as she smiled coyly at him.

Getting out of the van, they greeted Joseph and then entered Ail's house. Farmer fixed them both a cup of coffee and they settled in for a few moments to continue their talk from the van.

* * *

"I'm glad we spent the day together Mary and for all that happened. Now I'm sure that you family life will have more meaning for you and despite your husband's bad conduct and terrible treatment of you, you know that you are in control of your life and that you are the one who decides what and who brings you pleasure. We now share a secret and it is a secret for you. I am here for you always," said Farmer with a coffee cup in hand. "You are a gorgeous woman filled with beautiful sweet nectar and the more nectar you allow men to drink, the more nectar you produce. As a mature woman, you are made for passion and love and you deserve all the pleasure life holds. I believe you are a ripe woman ready for a strong stallion so don't let your passion drain away, grab life with both hands and live it."

As he said this, Ail looked deeply into her eyes and he saw her will bend to his words and knew he had gained control over her.

"Forgive me Ail but your words frighten me. I'm confused about today and need to understand a lot more after what we did. I know that I won't sleep tonight and will constantly think about today and what you said to me. I cheated on my husband for the first time in our marriage, but I know that your words were true and what you said was more important to me than my feelings for him. I still don't understand myself or my actions and I acted like a whore but I am not a whore." she said as her voice quivered.

"Listen Mary. You don't understand. Think about this. Suppose there is a tribe of aborigines and they have king and his wife is the priestess of love. The main holiday arrives and it becomes night. There is a campfire and and by tradition and religion the priestess is laid on a blanket and all the warriors in the tribe take turns copulating very reverently with her while another warrior shoots cum onto her bosom. This happens all night and when it is over in the morning, the priestess points to several warriors who she has chosen and they attempt to inseminate her a second time. So who did the priestess choose and is she a whore?" Farmer's voice contained a certainty of conviction and Mary was hard pressed to utter the correct answer.

"The priestess cannot be a whore." she said somewhat confused, "But I ... I do not know why I can not find the answers to your questions. The only thing I know is that you painted a picture that made me tremble with excitement. Do such tribes exist today? "

Farmer smiled when he heard her answer and sat down beside her. He put his arm around her shoulders and she leaned against him with her whole body.

"Whether such a tribe exists is not important. The important thing here is that the ritual excited you and you actually saw it in your mind. Its description made you tremble. It made you feel like the priestess and that it was you who chose the warriors that stretched you and aroused you. In your mind, you chose those who easily touched your womb, and you chose them because their sperm could be deposited in your uterus. In your mind you felt them press against you and you felt your womb open to them."

Mary looked up at Ail and she raised her lips to his. She moaned into his mouth as she kissed him and frankly confessed her depravity. "You are a delicious female." Ail said as he held her, "And someday you will receive sperm this way and it will not be warriors but stallions that mount you. I promise you this ", said Farmer as his lips once again covered hers. As they kissed Mary opened her mouth to his rapacious tongue and her heart and mind filled with images of his promised debauchery.

For a few minutes there was silence, then Farmer abruptly came to his senses. He rummaged in his desk and handed Mary the doctor's business card so she could meet her daughter. But Mary did not consider today's conversations ended.

"Ail, I am still confused. I think I understand what you just promised but if I again go to bed with a strange man, then only you will be this man " she said as she looked into his eyes.

"Listen my love, I'm too old for you. You beat me on the back today because you didn't get everything you wanted. Your climax was not as great as it should have been. I will always be there for you and I will always caress you, care for you and provide for you. But you are created for strong feelings with a strong young stallion. You need stallions that will keep your secret and those that will make you scream from pleasure. Believe me, I know this is true " and in this single sentence Ail did not deceive this red-haired beast.

"No Ail, there are no such men. You're the only one that I trust. I could never give my body to another person's hands, "Mary said as Farmer went to the window. For a long while there was silence as the sun sank and twilight entered the room. Minutes passed and Ail said, "Come here," and he put an arm around Mary as she stood by his side. "here is your last lesson for today Mary. There is a warrior. There is a stallion", he said as he pointed to Joseph who was working in the yard.

"Now you will go out into the yard, get in your car and return to your husband. As you go to your car, walk by Joseph and look at the bulge under his shorts. Why? Because he is black and black men lose their head from the desire to be in bed with white women and their fat black cocks are created to penetrate very deeply in luxurious white pussies. Joseph, like many black stallions, dreams only of mature women who are of the same age as his mother. And Joseph can keep his mouth shut, I guarantee you that. I won't tell you more today. It is time for you to leave. " and with these words, he kissed Mary's lips and gently pushed her away.

* * *

When Mary came out of the door, Ail slapped her buttocks and whispered a reminder in her ear: "Look under Joseph's shorts and don't forget to come to lunch tomorrow on time. "

As if in a fog, Mary hesitantly descended the porch steps and headed for the glistening clean Ford where Joseph waited for her.

"Ma'am, I'm always ready to be your servant and will fulfill your every whim," the words uttered by this tall black man threw Mary a curve. Surprised, she dropped the keys Joseph handed her.

Joseph tried to correct the problem and hurried to help, but Mary quickly bent down and picked up the keys. As she rose, her face became level with Joseph's crotch and she felt her head start to reel.

As if in slow motion right before her eyes swam Joseph's hairy legs. They were muscled in black onyx with black rings of hard hair and on his shorts was the outline of a huge hose that pushed up the fabric and showed a giant thickening at the end.

Her heart burst from her chest as she drove from the courtyard. After she turned onto the main road, she stopped her car and waited a few moments to compose herself and again try to drive home.

Confused and aroused, she drove home through the dark streets with the only desire to take a shower and quickly find herself in bed.

While Mary's car raced through the deserted streets, Ail and Joseph entered the office on the second floor, where Ail connected the van's DVR to the computer.

The footage on the monitor screen quickly changed, until finally Ail turned on the view mode. The men did not say a word to each other as the video played. Joseph's eyes were glued to the screen.

The camera was very high quality and showed the white-haired woman sitting on the back bench unbuttoning her blouse and then removing her bra. Deprived of their protection, her white breasts dropped heavily and large nipples approached Joseph as she reached forward. Numerous stretch marks under the skin gave these breasts hidden sexuality and betrayed a caring mother who had long and faithfully fed her newborns. The shape of her breasts resembled pears and when she stretched her arms forward and bent, the heavy ovals dropped down and rapidly thinned up, where they joined with the body.

Her eyes showed confusion when she searched for her swimsuit and it seemed she resigned herself to changing into the suit in the van. Raising her legs and putting them under her bikini straps, the woman unwittingly exposed herself showing an oblong and half-opened bud of its flower over which a thatch of bright red thin hair was growing. Joseph swallowed when the bud opened slightly and for a second showed soft pink flesh. Memories of black whores he had used in the past immediately came to mind. Their pussies were much darker than their black skin, the pubic hair rings were shallow and stiff, and when he parted their labia with their fingers, the bright colors in the depths of their black vaginae hit their eyes with vulgarity and debauchery. Joseph scrolled the film a few frames back and now he admired this flawless line of the genital lips. These lips were full, wide with dark dots where the cropped hair under a bikini showed themselves to be a rare scattering on a snow-white field. In Joseph there arose a desire to suck those full lips and drink the juice that hid inside. He smiled when he saw attempts to place the breasts in the small cups of her bra, and the brown-pink nipples broke free. The woman reached forward, she looked at herself in a small mirror and it was obvious that what she saw was very upsetting to her as she stepped from the van.