Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Jesse & Danielle go to a dance and have a roll in the hay.
8.2k words
4.7
4.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle was really enjoying the past couple of weeks on the farm. She was especially enjoying all of the time she had been able to spend with Jesse. Though they hadn't had another chance to sneak off and have some more sexual fun since her father was constantly around they had still been able to spend a lot of time together just getting to know each other better. However, Danielle had a great plan for her and Jesse to get some alone time soon. Their small town was hosting a big dance party for all of the young single adults in town. Daniele had been the last few years since she finished school and it was always a really fun time. This year though she was hoping that Jesse would come with her and go as her date. She thought it would be a really good time for the two of them to get to know each other better plus she would love to feel Jesse's strong body holding her as they slow danced. First though she had to convince her father to let her go with Jesse. Her father had always been strict about anything to do with boys but she was hoping that he liked Jesse enough with all the work he was doing on their farm that he would let Jesse go to the dance with Danielle.

"Daddy come on you know you like Jesse. Plus with him there to protect me none of the other boys would try hitting on me all night," Danielle was begging her father. Her father continued to look at her with that stern look and Danielle still wasn't quite sure what he was going to say.

Finally her father smiled and said, "Alright sweetie you do make some good points. You and Jesse can go to the dance together but only so he can protect you from all the other boys there. Also I don't want the two of you staying out all night. Jesse still has to do some work the next day but I will extend your curfew for a bit so that you can have a good time."

Danielle wasted no time jumping up and wrapping her father in a big tight hug saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you daddy. This means so much I'm so glad I can finally have a date to the dance."

"Now don't you get too excited sweetie. I'm also going to go have a talk with Jesse before you run off and tell him that I'm allowing him to take you to the dance," her father told her with the stern look back on his face.

"Okay daddy that's fine but don't be too harsh with him and scare him too much," Danielle said while giving her father her best big puppy dog eyes.

"What are you talking about sweetie and don't you give me those big puppy dog eyes. Jesse and I are going to have a good man to man discussion," her father said with his stern fatherly expression but right before he left the room he gave his daughter a big warm smile. Danielle was incredibly happy that her father was actually going to let her go the dance with Jesse. Suddenly she realized that now she needed to figure out what she was going to wear to the dance. She quickly went to her room and opened the closet to look through the dresses she already had. She wanted to wear something that would help Jesse notice her body and arouse him but without being too slutty. She looked through all of her dresses but wasn't happy with any of her choices. Danielle sat down on her bed disappointed that she didn't have anything that she wanted to wear so that she would look really pretty for Jesse but then she realized her mom had been telling her that she wanted to buy her some new clothes since several of her old clothes were getting worn out. This would be the perfect solution to her problem. Hopefully she could even convince her mom to let her go to the next town over where they had a nice big mall. Surely she would be able to find the perfect dress there. Pleased with herself Danielle quickly got up to go ask her mother if she would take her shopping so she could get an amazing dress for the dance.

*****************************************

The night of the dance had finally arrived and Danielle was slipping into her dress for the dance. Her mom came over and zipped the back of her dress up. She then looked at her daughter in her new dress and said, "Wow Danielle you look amazing. Jesse's not going to be able to stop staring at you all night."

"Thanks mom. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me in this dress. Also thank you so much for buying this dress for me," she said smiling back at her mother.

"All right then let's go down and find the boys so they can see how amazing you look in this dress," Danielle's mother said to her. The two women got up and went downstairs to meet the guys. When they got to the stairs Danielle's mom went down first and got the boys attention.

"Alright boys here she is. I hope you think she looks just as amazing as I do," she said to them. Danielle took that as her cue to come walking down the stairs and she definitely appreciated the reaction she got from both of the men at the bottom of the stairs. Her father looked very happy to see her and looked to have a few tears welling in his eyes. She was glad that her father seemed to approve of her dress. She had been slightly worried that he wouldn't approve of the dress she was wearing. Jesse was another story though; he was staring at her with his eyes wide in amazement at how beautiful Danielle looked and his mouth was just hanging open, as he still couldn't believe that was going out with this beautiful young woman.

Danielle walked over to Jesse and gently closed his mouth for him and said, "So I take it this reaction means that you like my dress?"

Jesse mutely mouthed something before finally finding his voice and saying, "Saying that I like your dress is an understatement. You look like the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Danielle smiled and did a little twirl for him. Jesse couldn't stop staring at Danielle in her new dress. He really wasn't lying when he said that she looked beautiful. Her green eyes were just sparkling with her happiness and desire. Her light brown dirty blonde hair hung down long and beautifully framing her face. Despite the fact that her hair was still slightly wavy it still hung all the way to the bottom of her shoulder blades in the back and just over the tops of her breasts in the front. The dress fit her perfectly and showed off her body in a way that made you notice all over her amazing curves but without being obvious and slutty about it. It was a beautiful little red sundress and it wrapped tight around her waist showing off her absolutely fantastic hourglass figure before you notice how well it was supporting her impressive chest. The dress was obviously built to make her boobs look slightly bigger, not that she needed help in that area, but showed off quite an impressive amount of cleavage while lifting them up from her tight stomach to emphasize how far they were coming out from her chest.

He then looked back down her body where the dress hugged her tight stomach before flaring out just slightly as it reached her wide hips. It hugged her hips at the top of her waist before falling into a nice skirt that ended just past her knees. The skirt was still loose around her legs but was just tight enough to show off that she had a very nice round butt. Jesse couldn't help but stare at Danielle's gorgeous body, especially in this amazing dress that hugged and showed off her petite body so well. Danielle finally drew him back from his daydream by putting her hand under his chin and forcing him to look back up at her big green eyes and amazing hundred watt smile.

She then said, "You don't look so bad yourself handsome. You clean up quite well Jesse." Danielle was definitely slightly surprised at how good Jesse looked all cleaned up after really only seeing him out working in the fields. His thick dark hair was combed very nicely and she could better see his dark blue-green eyes without his sweaty hair hanging in the way. He was wearing a very nice green plaid button up shirt, which she knew would make her eyes pop even more when they stood next to each other. She also loved that he was still wearing a very nice pair of jeans since it gave him a more rugged appearance that suited what she like about him. His outfit ended with him wearing some of his nicest boots, which he had clearly tried to shine and clean up for their evening together. While he obviously wasn't able to clean them up perfectly she appreciated that he had put in the effort because it showed that he really wanted to look good for her.

Danielle wrapped her arm around his waist and even though she was wearing some red high heels to match her dress she still had to lean up to plant a kiss on Jesse's cheek. She then turned around to look back at her parents while keeping her arm around Jesse's waist. Her mother was smiling brightly at how happy the two of them looked together and while her father still looked quite happy Danielle could tell that he didn't fully approve of how she had just kissed Jesse right in front of him or maybe he had finally noticed how much cleavage she was really displaying. Either way Danielle didn't really care she was happy to just be spending time with Jesse and couldn't wait to go to the dance with him so they could spend more time together.

"Well I think its time for us to head off to the dance. You know how to get there right?" she asked Jesse.

"Yeah your mother showed me where it was earlier today so I wouldn't get us lost," Jesse responded.

"Alright I guess we'll be back pretty late this evening so y'all shouldn't stay up late waiting for us," Danielle said to her parents noticing a slight scowl on her father's face.

Danielle walked over to her father and stood up on her tiptoes to give her father a gentle peck on the cheek before saying, "Thank you daddy for letting me go to the dance with Jesse tonight and you really don't need to worry. Everything will be fine and I know I'll be safe with Jesse." Her father looked down at her with his penetrating stare for a moment just staring into his daughter's big beautiful green eyes that were so much like her mother's.

Finally he relented and smiled at his daughter saying, "I know you'll be safe sweetie but I can't help worrying about you. It is a father's job after all." He then reached down and wrapped his daughter in a big tight bear hug, which she reciprocated, hugging him tightly as she could. She then went over to her mom and also gave her a tight hug. Her mom then walked over to Jesse and gave him a big hug as well. He seemed slightly surprised at first but then he smiled and hugged her back.

He then walked over to her father and held out his hand saying, "Sir thank you for letting me take your daughter out tonight and I promise I will do everything I can to take care of her and keep her safe." Danielle's father seemed to respond well to this statement and reached out and gave Jesse a firm strong handshake. The two then walked over to the door, which Jesse held open for Danielle, before waving to her parents one last time as they walked over to Jesse's run down old Honda.

******************************************

Once they finally arrived at the dance Danielle walked in and saw two of her best friends and ran over to say hi to them. Morgan and Angela both looked amazing as well. Morgan was wearing a long dark green dress that went along amazingly with her green eyes and highlighted her long legs and tight strong muscle butt. Angela was wearing a short little blue dress that emphasized her large chest, which looked even bigger on her tiny little body. Danielle excitedly talked to her friends while complimenting how good they looked in their new dresses. Morgan and Angela were also very complimentary of Danielle's new dress. Jesse walked over to where Danielle was talking to her friends and smiled at the excitement on her face. Jesse wasn't used to seeing Danielle out in public with her friends and he really enjoyed seeing this side of her. Finally Danielle noticed that Jesse was standing behind her and she turned around to introduce him to her friends. Morgan and Angela both smiled at Jesse and shook his large calloused hand.

"Nice to meet both of you. I'm going to grab something to drink. Would you like anything Danielle," Jesse asked her.

"Yes please babe. I'll just take some punch," Danielle responded to him. Jesse smiled at Jesse before he walked over to the drink table to get Danielle and him some drinks. The girls watched as Jesse walked away from them.

"Wow! He's hot! Where did you find him?" Morgan asked Danielle.

She smiled at her friend and said, "He's been working at the farm for my father."

"So you just get to check him out while he works at your house everyday. I mean did you see the size of his hands? They just look so big and strong and I love his callouses. It just gives him such a rugged look and I love his thick dark hair," Angela said as she continued to stare at Jesse as he waited at the drink table.

"Hey girl over here. Stop staring at him. He's with me," Danielle said to her friend giving her a playful glare.

"W-What are you talking about I'm not staring," she responded while unsuccessfully trying to look away from Jesse.

"Oh please Angela I can practically see your lady boner poking through your little dress," Danielle said as she smiled and giggled at her friend. Angela brushed the front of her dress down as she smiled embarrassedly at her friend while Danielle just giggled at her friend's discomfort.

"Come on girls let's go dance," Morgan said drawing her friends' attention away from Jesse.

"You girls go ahead. I'll wait until Jesse gets back here with the drinks and then we'll join y'all on the dance floor," Danielle said to her friends as they headed out on to the dance floor and immediately started dancing to the music. About that time Jesse came back to Danielle and handed her a drink.

He looked around and said, "Where did the other girls go?" "They're out on the dance floor. You know they kept telling me how good looking they think you are," Danielle said while smiling up at the good-looking man in front of her.

"Oh really?" Jesse said with a big smile on his face, as he looked back out on the dance floor and checking out Morgan and Angela.

"I guess they are both pretty good looking as well, but it doesn't matter cause I'm already here with the most beautiful girl in the room," Jesse said turning back to look right in Danielle's big green eyes.

"Good answer," Danielle said as she leaned up to kiss Jesse. Since her parents weren't around this time Danielle gave Jesse a much more passionate kiss this time. Jesse for his part also kissed her back just as passionately and reached his strong arms around her petite body and pulled her close to him. Once they finally broke apart from the kiss Danielle looked back up at him with those big eyes of hers.

She then took a few more sips from her drink before grabbing Jesse's hand and saying, "Come on let's go do some dancing now." She then partially dragged Jesse out on to the dance floor.

"Yeah let's go girl!" Morgan and Angela said as they saw Danielle and Jesse coming to join them on the dance floor. The girls were all immediately having a great time dancing all around and really getting into the music. Jesse wasn't normally a big dancer but he could tell that Danielle was really enjoying herself. He also wasn't ever going to complain about dancing with three beautiful girls. Angela and Morgan were definitely very attractive girls and he was really enjoying watching them dance with Morgan doing everything she could to shake her round booty and Angela jumping up and down plenty drawing lots of attention to her large bouncing breasts, but he still thought that Danielle was the most attractive out of the three. All four of them continued dancing for quite a while and Jesse was really enjoying himself, not to mention the views that the three gorgeous women were providing him as they shook their sexy bodies to the music, but after finishing his drink earlier he really needed to go to the bathroom.

He looked over at Danielle and mouthed that he was going to the bathroom since he knew she wouldn't be able to hear him over the loud music. She just nodded her head and gave him a thumbs up to show that she understood him. Jesse then headed to the bathroom. When he came back he saw

Danielle walking off of the dance floor so he walked over to her and said, "You done dancing already?"

"No not yet I just need to use the bathroom now and I think I'm going to take my shoes off cause these heels are killing my feet," she responded to him.

"Oh okay well I guess I'll just find a table out here to chill and wait for you," he said as he looked around for a spot where he could grab a seat.

"Nonsense you should definitely go back on to the dance floor. Plus Morgan and Angela have been none too subtle about the fact that they want you to dance with both of them," Danielle said as she smiled up at him. She then leaned up and kissed him on the cheek again before she headed off to the restroom. Jesse watched her go for a moment before turning and looking back at the dance floor where he saw Angela and Morgan still dancing the night away. They both noticed him looking their way and motioned for him to come join them. Well if Danielle was okay with him dancing with her two attractive friends he certainly wasn't going to turn them down. Danielle smiled to herself as she watched Jesse hurry back over to the dance floor to dance with her two best friends.

She made her way to the bathroom and right as she reached the door of the women's restroom she had the strangest feeling that someone was watching her. She paused for a moment at the door and looked around the room, but she didn't see anyone and just shrugged it off before entering the restroom. Once she exited the restroom she walked back over to the table where she and the other girls had left their purses and reached down to undo the straps on her heels and took both of her shoes off. However, when she stood back up and turned around there was a strange man standing in front of her. It took her a moment before she finally recognized the man as the old farm hand that used to work on her family's farm before her father had fired him because he wouldn't stop leering at Danielle and making her uncomfortable.

"Danielle it's been such a long time since I've seen you baby. Why didn't you come hang out with me after I stopped working for y'all?" Dane asked as he smiled his sleazy smile at her.

"Well I just didn't really want to spend any more time with you after my father fired you," Danielle responded as she tried to push past Dane without really acknowledging him. However, Dane stepped back in her path and wouldn't let her past.

"Oh come on baby I know you loved all of the time that we spent together when you would show off that sexy little body of yours for me," he said as he rubbed his hand against her bare shoulder. Danielle immediately got goose bumps and did her best not to shudder at Dane's touch and tried to push past him again but he grabbed hold of both of her shoulders and held her in place.

"Come on baby don't leave me again. You know you want to spend some more intimate time with me," he whispered as he leaned in closer to her. Danielle looked out onto the dance floor where Morgan, Jesse and Angela were still dancing just willing them to notice her. Jesse was really having a lot of fun dancing with Angela and Morgan and despite what he had told Danielle earlier it would have been impossible not too notice how attractive her two friends were. They both looked absolutely fantastic in their tight dresses that did everything to show off their awesome curves. He was laughing and having a good time with both of the girls when he looked over to see a guy holding onto Danielle's arms and she looked extremely uncomfortable. Jesse quickly stopped dancing and grabbed ahold of Morgan's hand, which caused her to stop dancing as well. Angela quickly noticed what was happening and stopped dancing as well.