Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse leaned into Morgan so she could hear him over the loud music saying, "Who's that guy talking to Danielle? She doesn't look very happy to see him."

Morgan turned around and reacted almost immediately saying, "That's Dane the old farm hand who just to work for her father until her father fired him for constantly leering at Danielle. Danielle even told her dad that he tried to hit on her several times. Apparently after he was fired her father told him that he wasn't ever welcome to come back to the farm and that he needed to stay away from Danielle. I thought he had moved away but I guess I was wrong."

Morgan had barely finished telling Jesse about Dane before Jesse said, "Go find whose ever in charge and tell them that they need to throw this guy out." He didn't even wait for a response before he started walking over to Danielle. Jesse didn't want to cause to big of a scene so he just calmly walked over to Danielle and wrapped his arm around and pulled her away from Dane while leaning down to kiss Danielle on the cheek.

"Hey baby how are you doing? Is this an old friend of yours? I don't believe we've met before, I'm Jesse," he said as he calmly put himself in between Dane and Danielle.

Dane just glared at Jesse before trying to look around him and get back to Danielle saying, "Really you're with this guy now? I don't see anything special about him. Don't you want to come dance with me baby?"

"No I don't think I do want to dance with you Dane. I think its time for you to go," Danielle said calmly as she tried to hide behind Jesse.

"Oh come on baby don't be like that. You know you want at least one dance," Dane said as he tried to reach around Jesse and grab hold of Danielle's arm again. Before he could even touch Danielle again Jesse knocked his arm away.

"She said she doesn't want to dance with you and I think its time for you to go," Jesse said as he stood his ground between Dane and Danielle. He also noticed two security guards had walked up behind Dane. Dane noticed where Jesse was looking and turned around to see the security guards.

Dane scoffed and said, "Well I guess that's how it's going to be then. Whatever." He then started to walk away. As soon as Dane started to walk away Jesse turned around and wrapped up Danielle tight in his arms.

Before he could do anything else Danielle suddenly yelled, "Watch out!" Jesse quickly turned around to see Dane trying to throw a punch at him. Jesse moved to the side and grabbed Dane's arm and spun him to the ground. Dane had the wind knocked out of him as Jesse threw him to the ground. The security guards quickly rushed over and grabbed a hold of Dane before more violence could occur. Security quickly escorted Dane away and asked Jesse if he was okay. He assured them that he was okay before he walked back over to Danielle.

He then held onto Danielle again before looking down at her big green eyes and said, "Are you okay?"

"I am now," she responded as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled her body into his. Jesse put his arms around Danielle and just held onto her smaller body as she continued to hold on to him. Eventually Morgan and Angela walked up to both of them and asked Danielle if she was okay as well.

"Yeah I'm fine now," she said smiling happily at her two friends.

Jesse looked back down at her as she continued to hold on to him and asked, "Do you want to stay here or do you want to go home now?"

Danielle looked up at him and thought for a moment before saying, "You know what its been way too long since I had a night out and I'm not going to let that jerk ruin it. Let's go do some dancing girls." Morgan and Angela smiled at her before hurrying back to the dance floor where the DJ had just started the music up again after the ruckus caused by Dane.

Danielle started to follow her friends to the dance floor before she stopped for a moment and turned around to Jesse, "Thanks again for protecting me Jesse. I'm really glad you were here tonight."

She then leaned up and kissed him deeply on the mouth before pulling away and saying, "Now you better come out her and dance with me." Danielle then hurried to join her friends on the dance floor giggling the whole way. Jesse took a moment to admire how sexy Danielle looked dancing in her tight red dress before he quickly hurried to dance with her and the other girls. Jesse and Danielle had a great time dancing for the rest of the evening. Finally the dance was slowly down and the DJ changed the music to a slow dance song and Danielle quickly went over to Jesse and pulled him close to her. Jesse wasted no time wrapping his strong arms around Danielle and held her smaller body closer to his while they gently swayed to the music. The two of them continued to dance for a while enjoying the rhythm of the slow song. Eventually the slow song ended and Danielle and Jesse gazed romantically into each other's eyes before Danielle pulled herself back into Jesse's body.

After the slow song ended the DJ began playing a much faster song and Danielle quickly went back to Morgan and Angela and began excitedly dancing with them. Jesse smiled at the energetic girls, glad that Danielle was acting more like he normal self again. They continued dancing for a couple more hours before they decided it was about time for them to leave. Danielle said her goodbyes to both Morgan and Angela before she joined Jesse and they walked to his car.

As Jesse opened the passenger door to his car for Danielle she leaned up toward him and quietly said, "Thank you," before kissing him gently on the lips. She then got in the car and Jesse closed the door and stood there a moment to reveal in his happiness before he walked around to his door and started the car to drive them back to Danielle's house. Once they reached Danielle's house both of her parents quickly ran out to the car to greet the young couple.

Before she could hardly even get out of the car Danielle's mother wrapped her up in a tight hug and said, "Oh my gosh sweetie we heard what happened at the dance and we were so worried about you. Are you okay?"

Danielle could tell that both of her parents were very genuinely worried about her well being and she quickly told them, "Mom I'm fine. Honestly it wasn't nearly as bad as what y'all are probably thinking. Dane was just being a creep again and Jesse quickly defused the situation before it got out of hand. He really made sure that everything was fine before anything could really happen. He was amazing." As she finished talking to her parents Danielle looked back over at Jesse with her big green eyes. Her parents had barely acknowledged Jesse and had almost forgot he was there but her dad slowly walked around the car to Jesse.

He was a little nervous about what Danielle's father was going to do to him but that fear was quickly dispelled when he simply reached out and shook Jesse's hand and said, "Clearly I made the right decision when I decided to trust you with my daughter's care." Jesse released a deep breath when he realized that Danielle's father was not upset with him.

"Of course sir. I would never let anything bad happen to her," Jesse said as he looked back over to Danielle and gazed lovingly into her big eyes. Danielle smiled sweetly back at Jesse while her mother continued to hold onto her. "Well why don't we all get back into the house," her mother said as she began leading her daughter back to the house.

Once they reached the front porch Danielle said, "Hey can Jesse and I stay out here together for a little longer and just look at the stars?"

Her father looked like he was about to make a protest but her mother quickly said, "Come on honey let's let them have their moment alone. I think they've earned it." Danielle's father gave Jesse one more strong look before he went back in the house with his wife. Danielle walked across the front porch to the large porch swing her father had built. She said down on the swing as it gently swayed under her weight. Jesse took a moment to gaze at her and take in how beautiful she looked in her new red dress before he sat down on the swing next to her and put his arm around her and pulled her close. Danielle knocked off her high heels and brought her feet up on the swing underneath her as she leaned into Jesse and rested her head on his strong chest. The two of them just sat there slowly swaying on the swing and gazing up at the stars, which were much easier to see in the sky above the farm. Finally they heard a click upstairs and realized that Danielle's parents must have gone to bed. They both sat there for a few moments longer before Danielle quickly popped up and grabbed Jesse's hand.

"Come with me but be quiet," she whispered to Jesse with a wicked smile brightening up her face.

"What about your parents? Won't they be worried when they realize that we aren't on the porch anymore?" Jesse asked her unsure what Danielle was planning.

"It's fine. My mom only turns off the lights once my dad is already asleep and once he's out, he's out for the night," Danielle said as she continued to lead Jesse to the barn. Once they finally got to the barn Danielle led Jesse over to a bench they had sitting in front of the hay bales. She gently pushed him down on the bench as she stood in front of him. She slowly backed away from and Jesse was still quite unsure about what she had planned but he was guessing that he was going to enjoy it. Danielle slowly reached behind her and began sliding the zipper of her dress down. The sides of her dress were flaring out where she had unzipped herself as she held the top of her dress against her breasts. She smiled that huge amazing smile at Jesse before she dropped the top of her dress to reveal her perfect large teardrop breasts. She then shimmied her hips so her skirt would slide down her sexy legs to reveal that she was absolutely, completely naked under her dress. Jesse just stared open mouth and the gorgeous vision of the incredible naked woman before him.

Danielle looked at Jesse and took his stunned reaction as a good sign and walked over to where Jesse was sitting on the hay bale. She then straddled Jesse's lap and leaned down to kiss him passionately. As Danielle began kissing Jesse he moved his hands to her bare waist. His hands lingered at Danielle's waist for a moment but as they began making out more passionately Jesse moved his hands down to Danielle's firm butt, which he squeezed firmly as he pulled her body closer to his. Danielle began to unbutton Jesse's shirt to reveal his strongly muscled chest with a light matting of chest hair. Danielle had always admired Jesse's strong upper body, but feeling it with her own hands brought even more arousal to her along with feeling Jesse's calloused hands groping her ass and she could feel her pussy beginning to get wet. Jesse continued to kneed Danielle's ass as his cock hardened underneath her curvy body. Danielle groaned into Jesse's mouth as she felt his cock harden underneath her pussy. She felt her pussy get wetter at Jesse's arousal and she pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Jesse.

"Feels like you are enjoying your thank you," Danielle said as she grinned at Jesse.

"But lets see how much you are really enjoying it," Danielle said with a naughty smile. She then got up from Jesse's lap and he finished removing his shirt. Danielle had to bite her lip in pleasure as she took in Jesse's strongly muscled chest with his large shoulders and arms. She then turned her attention to what she really wanted to see know, which was the growing bulge in Jesse's pants. She kneeled down in front of Jesse pushing his knees apart and looked up a smiled that gorgeous smile that Jesse had grown to love so much before she started undoing his belt so she could get his pants off.

Once Danielle had Jesse's belt loosened she pulled it all the way off and tossed it back where her dress was pooled on the ground. Jesse then sat up a bit so that Danielle could get his jeans all the way off. She smiled and licked her lips as she saw the bulge presented in Jesse's underwear. She then reached down and pulled Jesse's underwear down and his cock flopped and slapped against his firm abs. Danielle practically groaned out loud when Jesse's cock was revealed to her. She hadn't been with many other guys before since her father kept such a consistent eye on her but Jesse's cock put all those other guys to shame. Jesse's cock was long and quite thick with a very pronounced mushroom head and a prominent vein running down the underside of his shaft. Danielle reached out and took Jesse's cock in her small hand.

"Wow you are really hard right now," Danielle said as she slowly stroked her hand down the length of Jesse's large cock.

"Well can you blame me when I've got a absolutely beautiful naked woman kneeling in front of me," Jesse responded with a sly grin. Danielle grinned and chuckled at Jesse's blatant compliments, but she wanted to move this along.

"Well let's see what this beautiful girl can do to make you even harder," Danielle said with a grin before she took Jesse's cock in her mouth. Jesse groaned in pleasure as Danielle began sucking on his cock.

"Oh my gosh Danielle that feels amazing. You are so good," Jesse groaned as Danielle continued to pleasure his cock with her mouth. Jesse reached down and ran his fingers through Danielle's long, thick hair. At one point Danielle tried to take Jesse's cock a bit deeper in her throat but she couldn't quite do it because he was so thick, but when she looked up at Jesse with those big green eyes of hers Jesse almost lost it. She just looked so sexy with those huge eyes as she tried to swallow his cock. Danielle continued to bob her head on Jesse's cock for a while but then Jesse reached down and pulled her off of his cock.

"Was I not doing a good job?" Danielle asked Jesse, her eyes full of concern. Jesse just leaned down and passionately kissed Danielle as he ran his fingers through her thick hair.

"Absolutely not Danielle. You were absolutely amazing, but now I think I'm ready for more," Jesse said with a huge smile and his face. Danielle smiled back at Jesse and kissed him back as she caressed the short stubble on his face before running her hands down his well muscled chest and through his chest hair before she slipped her hands down his tight abs and found his thick cock again. She continued to stroke his cock for a while before giving him a gentle push to have him sit back on the blanket on the hay bale. Danielle held Jesse's cock pointing straight up so she could line it up with her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto Jesse's cock. She couldn't believe Jesse's cock was so thick as she struggled to lower herself on it.

"Are you okay Danielle?" Jesse asked concerned with the pained look on Danielle's face.

"Yeah I'm okay, you're just really thick and I need a moment to adjust to it," Danielle responded as she slowly slide her way down Jesse's thick cock. Once she finally was able to get all of Jesse's cock inside of her she relaxed for a moment and held onto Jesse's broad shoulders.

"You sure you're okay Danielle cause you certainly don't look like you are okay," Jesse said still concerned that she wasn't enjoying sex with him.

"Yes trust me you are starting to feel very good to me I just need a little more time to adjust," Danielle said as she smiled at Jesse.

Jesse just grinned back at her and said, "Why don't I try and help you with that," as he reached and grabbed Danielle's ass and started massaging it.

"Oh yeah Jesse grab my ass! Oh your hands feel so good on my butt. I guess all that work on the farm must be paying off," Danielle said as she enjoyed all the pleasure that Jesse's groping hands were giving her. Jesse was just enjoying how amazing Danielle's ass was feeling in his strong hands but as she continued straddling his lap he took the opportunity to enjoy the view that the rest of her amazing body was providing him; her large breasts jiggling with every swivel of her hips, her long light brown hair hanging behind her as she threw her head back in pleasure. Seeing her hair thrown back Jesse couldn't resist kissing her neck again.

"Oh yess Jesse! Keep kissing me it feels so good," Danielle moaned.

Jesse then kissed his way up Danielle's neck until he reached her ear and whispered to her, "If you keep moaning so loud Danielle I might have to punish you for being so naughty."

"Oh really and what kind of punishment do I deserve for being so naughty," Danielle replied mischievously. Without even giving her a response Jesse just brought his hand back and gave her large rear end a firm smack. Danielle yelped a bit in surprise, but Jesse could tell that she liked it as he felt her pussy clench on his cock.

"Oh you bad boy, now you're going to get it," Danielle said as she started to really rock her hips on Jesse's cock.

"Oh yeah babe that feels so fucking good. Damn your body looks so good," Jesse moaned as Danielle really started to ride him. Jesse then reached up and groped Danielle's big breasts and bent his head down to suck on her stiff nipple.

"Oh yesss Jesse grab those tits. Oh it feels so good when you suck on my nipple," Danielle moaned as she ran her fingers through his hair as he worshipped her breasts.

"Don't stop I'm almost there," Danielle moaned as she started shaking her hips vigorously on Jesse's lap.

"Yesss! Yessss! Yessssss! I'm cumming!!!" Danielle practically screamed out as she started cumming on Jesse's lap. Jesse had to pull his hands and mouth away from Danielle's glorious breasts as Danielle's legs started shaking with her pleasure. Jesse continued holding on to Danielle's curvy body as she continued shaking through her orgasm. He couldn't believe how hard she was cumming, as he had never felt a girl cum so hard for him. Once Danielle's body calmed down from her orgasm and her legs stopped shaking Jesse put his hand under her chin and made her look up at him. He then brushed her hair away from her face so he could look at her big green eyes.

"Are you okay Danielle? That looked like it felt really good," Jesse said with a smile on his face and a naughty glint in his eyes.

"Oh My Gosh! I've never felt anything like that before," Danielle said breathlessly.

"But it certainly feels like you could use some more fun," Danielle said with a big smile as she shimmied her hips on Jesse's still rock hard cock.

"Well you just looked so sexy while you were cumming I wanted to enjoy the view," Jesse said as he leaned down to kiss Danielle passionately.

Once they broke apart from their kiss Danielle looked back up at Jesse and said, "Well why don't we do something about that hard cock of yours now? But my legs are a little tired after cumming so hard so why don't you bend me over this hay bale and fuck me from behind." Jesse was already very turned on by the whole situation but hearing Danielle ask him to bend her over and fuck her from behind turned him on even more and his cock throbbed harder inside of Danielle's pussy.

"Oh that felt nice. I guess you do like the idea of fucking me from behind," Danielle said with a huge smile on her face as she shook her hips one last time on Jesse's lap.

"Well if we're going to fuck some more you better get off of my lap before I cum inside of you before I can bend you over," Jesse said with a huge smile and one last kiss on the lips. Danielle then slowly stood up on shaky legs and Jesse had to grab a hold of her body to keep her from falling over. He held onto her and kissed her again before he got behind her and gently helped her down so she could bend over the hay bale and rest on the blanket that he had been sitting on. Jesse took a moment to admire Danielle's gorgeous body especially with how hot Danielle's round ass looked as she was bent over the hay bale. Jesse then got in position behind Danielle and reached down and slapped his cock against Danielle's very wet pussy, which elicited a very loud pleasurable moan from her.